Administrator

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby cekoni » 29 Dec 2013, 20:08

Similar as before, just summarized :plush45:
-----------------------

Олимпийской состав фигуристов огласят до 27 января :
http://www.rg.ru/2013/12/29/konki-euro-site.html
29.12.2013, 14:35 | Текст: Николай Долгополов

Утром в пятницу Исполком Федерации фигурного катания на коньках России, членом которого являюсь и я, утвердил состав сборной страны на чемпионат Европы в Будапеште. По сравнению с тем, кто были предложены состоявшимся накануне поздним вечером тренерским советом, в него были внесены определенные важные изменения. И, надо сказать, что ни разу при определении состава среди членов Исполкома не возникало абсолютно никаких разногласий.

Начнем с мужского состава. Этот вопрос, многих волнующий и трактуется он в печати весьма неоднозначно, по-разному. Давайте же остановимся на нем более подробно. Во-первых, замечу, что состав утверждался исключительно на европейское первенство, которое пройдет в Будапеште с 14 по 19 января. Итак, мужчины: Максим Ковтун, Евгений Плющенко, Сергей Воронов. Запасные: Константин Меньшов, Адьян Питкеев.

У Евгения Плющенко, отметил президент Федерации Александр Горшков, особая ситуация. Из-за травмы он приступил к подготовке позже других. По словам Плющенко, на этом чемпионате он был готов на большее. Но не все получилось. Огромное значение играет для Евгения временной фактор, и время играет на него. Не исключено, что вскоре потенциал Плющенко будет неизмеримо выше. Президента Федерации поддержал генеральный директор Федерации Валентин Писеев: Жаль, что в произвольной программе погоня за тройным акселем выбила Женю из колеи, но прогресс в подготовке явно ощутим.

Тренер Плющенко Алексей Мишин попросил освободить Женю от участия в чемпионате Европы. Просьба была удовлетворена. И третьим номером, абсолютно по чисто спортивному принципу, был утвержден Константин Меньшов, финишировавший на чемпионате страны четвертым. А запасным вместо него стал Артур Гачинский. А Плющенко тем временем тренируется. Так в пятницу он пробежал длиннющий кросс, чувствует себя хорошо.

Теперь о составе олимпийском. Соревнования в командном первенстве стартуют еще до открытия Олимпиады - 6-го февраля. Последний срок отправки заявки на участие - 27 января. При этом будут учитываться и результаты выступления фигуристов на чемпионате в Будапеште, и их спортивная форма, набранная к Олимпийским играм. Окончательный состав команды на Олимпийские игры будет определять Экспертная группа. В нее не включен никто из личных тренеров-претендентов на участие в Олимпиаде, а члены Экспертной группы будут нести ответственность за выступление на Олимпиаде. Возглавляет группу президент Федерации, главный тренер сборной команды Александр Горшков. Всего в группе 11 человек.

Командное первенство проводится впервые, может быть и поэтому, в регламенте этих состязаний не все пункты прописаны четко, трактуются по-разному. Со дня на день ожидается, что МОК внесет необходимые поправки и тогда наступит полная ясность относительно заявок. Этот вида состязаний для России исключительно важен. По итогам прошедших в этом году турниров, наша сборная лидирует вместе с канадцами. Значит, есть шансы и на золото.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
Грин (01 Jan 2014, 13:34) • lala630312 (30 Dec 2013, 11:15)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 29 Dec 2013, 20:28

cekoni wrote:OMG! :sh_ок: ... this journalists will kill Plushy - they use now the opportunity, that he is under stress :plush30:
------------------------------------------------

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/671546

Евгений Плющенко: Лучший футболист? Пожалуй, Аршавин
..…

Ofc, TAHbKA translated this interview.... :plush34:
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthr ... ost4090584

Evgeny Pluschenko in an exclusive interivew for `Soviet Sport' telling what he thinks about being beaten at russian nationals, what are his plans and what he thinks about Yagudin's remarks.

Rasskazova: This defaut was for a good, wasn't it?
- EP: For a good? How exactly?

Rasskazova: Made you consider what you were doing wrongly
- EP: Oh, that. Yes, of course. There was only one wrong thing: I was putting too much pressure on my legs during the last practices. I overworked. Especially the quadriceps. Hence it was so hard for me during the LP. A lesson learned. Now I will just allow my legs to go back to normal and keep trianing.

Rasskazova: Where the rumours you plan going to the Europeans came from?
- EP: I just mentioned it was generally possible, but, as I understand, it's not possible now. Nevermind. I just have to keep my main goal mind, which remains the same - the Olympics. I will skate the LP in St. Petersburg, I think we should make some changes, to move the elements. I can't tell more now, we will discuss it with Mishin

Rasskazova: In the mixed zone you said your defeat made many happy.
- EP: I know all my enemies. Their names and faces, of course they were happy. But there are more people who root for me. So much more. I received thousands of support letters, in many languages, from different countries. It was what I expected- after all am an internationally known athlete.

Rasskazova: did your pride suffer?
- EP: In no way. I understand who am I and where do I stand. Yes, I wanted to win the Nationals and have 11 titles. It didn't happen. Ok, so I'll have just 10. It's a lot. to put it mildly. I want someone to repeat it. I don't see the defeat as a tragedy. Deep down I knew the Russian nationals were just another test skate. I can give you lots of examples when one competition didn't work for one athlete and worked for another.

Rasskazova: for Kovtun. Will you name him the heir? After all it's a cause to celebrate- we have a new decent young skater.
- EP: I will gladly name him my heir, but not earlier than in 3 years. Let me see him skate on the top level for 3 years, then we'll talk about the new star. Or about anything. So far I only heard `fell there, stubmled here...'. I recall his 17th place at the worlds because of which now we have all that headache with 1 Olympic spot. Should I praise him for that? In his age I didn't think of myself as of a junior who can fail. I brought medals from the Europeans and the Worlds. The medals and the spots for my country!

Rasskazova: Ilya Averbukh says the rumours you will be skating only the team event and not the personal at the Olympics ugly. He said `I don't believe Zhenya who went through so much - all those injuries and surgeries will be satisfied with the team event only'. Comment on that.
- EP: I set myself to skate both the team and the personal. Don't worry, I will pull it! I skated 2 programmes a day in a GPF - there were times when we skated 3 programmes, 2 of them in the same day. I survived.

Rasskazova: It was a long time ago.
- EP: So? I don't feel I became weaker or worse. I feel great, I have no pains, not even in my back. Besides there is quite a gap between the team and the personal event, enough to recover.

Rasskazova: Do you consider the team event something that devaluates the Olympic Championship?
- EP: There is a team event in gymnastics. There is a relay in biathlon, ski and athletics. Everyone is happy about the medal and does not consider it `not worthy'. it's great we'll have it as well. I would give medals for the SP as well.

Rasskazova: Yagudin tells so all the time. He also says he doesn not understand why Pluschnko needs a Sochi Olympics. Your wife Yana told me: when you meet in person Alexey is in ave you still do the quads.
- EP: Alexey Yagudin was never known for telling the truth in your face. It was never his thing. Just behind your back. How should I treat it? I would advice him to judge himself first. He used to be an exceptional athlete, but ever since he joined the shows he does not demand much from himself. There are other examples. There are skaters who don't allow themselves skating below a certain level even in the shows. Lambiel, Battle. Even skaters from the different generation :Boitano, Browning. They skate very interesting programmes that you enjoy watching and they keep progressing all the time. When Yagudin is landing a 3T and waves hands as if he did something unbelievable just now... I also wonder `WTF' and `What for'

Rasskazova: Now about something nice. The New Years' eve is near..
- EP: Happy new year to all the readers of `sovetski sport'. How will I celebrate? With my family. Yana and the boys. We invited some people as well.

Rasskazova: You were named the best athlete in Russia. Who would you name the best football player?
- EP: Arshavin. Sometimes people say and write crap about him, but I like him for overcoming himself all the time, trying to do something interesting and progress. I like such people.

lala630312 (30 Dec 2013, 11:15) • Sakura (30 Dec 2013, 10:35)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 31 Dec 2013, 01:36

Again some kind of recap, and again mistake (bolded part) :plush34:
-------------------------------------

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news ... henko-flop

Figure skating: Tough choice for Russia after Plushenko flop

Russian figure skating icon Evgeni Plushenko's failure to win his 11th national title last week left the skating selectors with a huge headache over who to choose as the country's representative in men's skating at the 2014 Olympics.

The International Skaters Union (ISU) regulations state clearly that the winner of the Olympic qualification -- in this case the Russian national championships -- should represent the country at the Olympic team tournament, which will make its debut at Sochi Games.

Russia has currently only one place in men's skating at the Olympics, which by default should be taken by the nationals winner -- the 18-year-old Maxim Kovtun, who leapfrogged Plushenko with a better performance of the free routine to grab his first domestic title.

However, recent comments by Russian figure skating federation officials and Plushenko himself showed the intention to install the 2006 Olympic champion as the country's men's skater in the team event, which will precede the individual competitions at Sochi.

"I think that I will select the team event and cede my spot in the men's competition to a young athlete," Plushenko was quoted as saying after the Russian Championships in Sochi.

"It will definitely satisfy my ambitions. I have a literal perception of the existing situation and will be happy to perform for Russia in the team event. I think we (Russian team) have fair chances to win gold in Sochi."

"I have enough time to improve the execution of my free programme up to a serious competitive level as I understand clearly what exactly I need to improve."

Taking a risk on Kovtun?

But Plushenko's disastrous performance of his free routine at the nationals has put his current competitive abilities under serious doubt.

The 31-year-old two-time Olympic silver medallist, who underwent serious spinal surgery this summer, has blamed lack of competitive practice this season and his excessive nervousness for his failure in the free programme.

But with no guarantee that he will manage to avoid a repetition of that flop, and just over a month remaining before the start of the Olympic figure skating tournament, Plushenko's selection is far from a foregone conclusion.

The general manager and former chief of the Russian figure skating federation, Valentin Piseyev, said that the sport's ruling body will finalise the men's skater selection for the Winter Olympics in February following the European championships, which take place in Budapest, Hungary, from January 15-19.

"The final decision on who will be the main representative at Sochi and who will be the reserve will be taken after the European championships," Piseyev said.

"We need to wait and see how Kovtun performs at Budapest and what level of readiness Plushenko reaches at that moment.

"Making the decision, we shall also take into consideration the fact that we will be unable to make any substitutions in the men's sections of the team tournament and our skater would have to perform in both short and free skating.

"Otherwise our team will suffer a serious points loss."

Choosing the teenage Kovtun, who has little experience of participating in major international tournaments could also be a risk.

However, the head of the Russian figure skating federation Alexander Gorshkov seems to be ready to take responsibility for making the choice.

"In the last year Maxim (Kovtun) has made a serious leap forwards in quality," Gorshkov said. "He's a true sportsman and I hope he will continue his growth despite the lack of experience.

"Meanwhile, Plushenko is a true icon of men's figure skating and an extremely courageous athlete. And when he says that he's ready to compete I believe we can trust his words without doubt.

"We still have time to finalise our choice. And I believe we (the federation) will have enough wisdom to make the right choice."

lala630312 (02 Jan 2014, 18:58) • whitebamboo (31 Dec 2013, 03:34)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 31 Dec 2013, 01:45

In this case is not "mistake" - than pure lies, gossip and hate! :ze_le_ny: :plush43: (under you have my answer to them)...
------------------------------------

https://twitter.com/SkatingLesson/statu ... 2351240193

Russian Nationals: A Recap
http://www.theskatinglesson.com/russian ... s-a-recap/
Which man will join the rest of the team remains a favorite topic of debate. Russia only qualified one spot for the men’s event at the Olympics. If they want a different man to skate the team event, they would seemingly have to name the man they want to do the team event as their entry for the singles event, have him compete the team event, have him withdraw due to injury and replace him with their intended singles entry. If it sounds messy, that was actually a bit of an easier option. After appearing like a shadow of his former self, Evgeny Plushenko complicated his Olympic selection by opening his mouth in the press and stating that he will not compete in the singles event.
If it seems arrogant or ridiculous that an athlete would get to choose whether or not they compete in the Olympic Games, it is. One must also understand that Evgeny Plushenko is not an ordinary athlete or member of Russian society. The Russian Skating Federation paid Plushenko 1 million euro to continue competing this season. They also covered his training and medical expenses. Vladimir Putin has gifted Plushenko numerous cars and apartments over the years. He was also named to Parliament and awarded numerous tax loopholes. For the Sochi Olympic Games, the International Olympic Committee finally relented and allowed Ottavio Cinquanta to have the team event at the Olympics. But, they refused to extend the length of the Games. Thus, the team event will begin prior to the opening ceremonies. Ottavio Cinquanta relies on support by the Russian Skating Federation in the ISU. It is very likely that an exception could be made to simply name Plushenko to the team event. The new competition desperately needs the present of a star like Plushenko in order to serve as a draw for the public. We may witness yet another power struggle by the man who has previously seen his eligibility rescinded and restored.
The Best of Plushenko was everything one imagined it might be. There was vamping, posing, arrogance, arm flailing and even a few brilliant jumps. Unfortunately, Plushenko’s usually perfect triple axel failed him mid program. He even attempted additional triple axels, popped them and wound up completing too many double axels and lost credit. The judges did everything in their power to help Plushenko. His components scores were judged to be on a level typically only seen by Virtue and Moir or Davis and White. If this was to be Zhenya’s last stand, we surely got our money’s worth of drama, arrogance and utter ridiculousness. Why he found it suitable to include music cuts from Scheherezade to Tango de Roxanne to Tosca is anyone’s guess, but I believe we are all secretly glad he did....

My answer... you can also write them on twitter or blog :plush34:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rv965g
- Plushenko in that moment did not know that at the Olympics cant perform different skaters on a team and individual competition. His statement was for the Russian media (immediately after his FS appearance and before he knew final order) - and he, as a legend of Russian sports, has expressed his desire where he would like to compete.
- No one is paid for Plushenko's return to competition this season - he receive from Russian state same money as well as any other member the russian national team! All skaters have "covered" training and medical expenses.
Plushenko even spending for his preparations his own money from sponsors (which he alone found).
- All this cars, apartments etc... the received all Russian medalists at the Olympics and other major competitions, again from Russian state (not Putin!).
- Political party in which he was until 2011 was/is the opposition party to the ruling party in Russia. The award about taxes is your complete fiction.

Your attempt to show Plushenko in bad light - how he gets something more than others athletes because of the politic, not for his sporting achievements - is absolutely ridiculous, because it is not based on any fact!
Your blog is one of the worst tabloids, that I have ever read!

Because I see, that you do not know anything about him, please get familiar with his biography and achievements:
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/eng/about/

-----------

Only guess for you – all this musics are from his old programs – this order:
- St.Petersburg 300 (FS 2002/03)
- The Godfather (FS 2004/05/06)
- Tribute to Nijinsky (Scheherezade, FS 2003/04)
- Tango Roxanne (FS 2011/12)
- Tosca Fantasy (EX 2005/06)
- Adagio (SP 2002/03)

lala630312 (31 Dec 2013, 12:36) • Phrazey (31 Dec 2013, 09:23)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 31 Dec 2013, 02:54

Audio interview with Plushy about Volgograd :plush34:
---------------------------------------------------

http://lifenews.ru/news/124876

Евгений Плющенко: Террористам не удастся сорвать Олимпиаду в Сочи

Известный российский фигурист в интервью LifeNews поддержал своих земляков в эти трудные дни и призвал быть сплоченней.

Олимпийский чемпион, трехкратный чемпион мира, семикратный чемпион Европы Евгений Плющенко, который все свое детство провел в Волгограде, поддержал своих земляков, переживших два теракта за последние сутки.

- Для меня это известие стало шоком, я даже не знал, что еще один теракт произошел в Волгограде. Я не нахожу слов, сейчас надо всем держаться. Мы все вместе, Волгоград. Волгоград, я с тобой, - сказал в интервью LifeNews знаменитый российский фигурист. - Это ужас. В первую очередь, мои соболезнования семьям тех, кто погиб в Волгограде. Нужно держаться всем вместе в таких ситуациях, люди должны помогать друг другу сейчас. Террористов нужно жестко наказывать, принять все меры. А людям быть сплоченней. У меня в Волгограде живут родные: дяди, тети, бабушки, братья и сестры. Я еще с ними не связывался, вчера поздно тренировался. Скоро побегу на тренировку и буду звонить родственникам.

Заслуженный мастер спорта России также считает, что взрывы в Волгограде являются попытками сорвать Олимпиаду в Сочи.

- Мне кажется, что таким образом террористы пытаются сорвать Олимпиаду в Сочи, - говорит Евгений Плющенко. - Я думаю, что Олимпиада пройдет в любом случае. Я только вернулся с чемпионата России и видел, как там работает полиция, спецслужбы. Это все очень профессионально. Олимпиаду невозможно сорвать, и она пройдет на высшем уровне.

Напомним, очередной теракт совершен утром 30 декабря в Волгограде в районе Качинского рынка и Волгоградского авиационного училища.
Как сообщили LifeNews в правоохранительных органах региона, в результате взрыва в троллейбусе погибли 15 человек, пострадали более 20. Среди раненых - 8-месячный ребенок, он получил очень серьезные ранения. На месте преступления работают сотрудники экстренных служб и правоохранительных органов.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (02 Jan 2014, 18:59)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby whitebamboo » 31 Dec 2013, 03:08

Some people can only speak malice because that is the only thing in their minds. They are not capable of fitting someone like Evgeni into their little worldview, so they revile him. No matter. One does not expect anything better from the likes of TSL and their ilk. They don't even know what his programs are.

As for the Russian Skating Federation, so apparently they want their cake and eat it too--both to push Kovtun and to use Evgeni to help them with the team...Well, we will see what happens.

These users thanked the author whitebamboo for the post:
lala630312 (02 Jan 2014, 18:59)
Rating: 4.17%

whitebamboo

Postby lala630312 » 31 Dec 2013, 12:39

cekoni wrote:In this case is not "mistake" - than pure lies, gossip and hate! :ze_le_ny: :plush43: (under you have my answer to them)...
------------------------------------

He censoring his blog..I can't read your and my post ....
lala630312

Postby cekoni » 02 Jan 2014, 18:22

Team Russia competes for Sochi spots:
http://www.nbcolympics.com/photos/team- ... ochi-spots
cekoni
Administrator

Postby lala630312 » 02 Jan 2014, 19:02

cekoni wrote:Team Russia competes for Sochi spots:
http://www.nbcolympics.com/photos/team- ... ochi-spots

what a surprised! they didn't use bad photo on him... :)-(: