Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby cekoni » 18 Feb 2013, 15:44

Вера wrote:
cekoni wrote:Russian "transcript" of video reportage, which will be in today's News on 1TV...
viewtopic.php?f=3&p=77884#p77883

Воскресное Время, 1 канал, 17.02.2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tolpEQ5gZ-U

Same video on main site ... and complete russian "transcript":
http://www.1tv.ru/news/sport/226569

Фигурист Евгений Плющенко судится с журналистом, упрекнувшим чемпиона в пиаре

Спорт высоких отношений - Евгений Плющенко вернулся из израильской клиники в Москву и сразу же подал иск против журналиста, который усомнился, что фигуристу проведена операция на позвоночнике. Скандал разгорелся из-за того, что в прямом эфире спортивный комментатор позволил себе несколько замечаний в адрес чемпиона, главным образом о том, что Плющенко слишком увлекся неспортивной жизнью, слишком часто появляется на публике, и его рассказы о спортивных травмах - не более, чем самореклама. Плющенко ответил жестко: встретимся в суде.

На вопрос, как он себя чувствует, Евгений Плющенко отвечает, что намного лучше, швы снимают уже через два дня и демонстрирует отек на спине, оставшийся после операции.

Журналист Андрей Журанков таким образом прокомментировал снятие Плющенко с чемпионата Европы: "Все это напоминает обычные пиар-ходы в шоу-бизнесе. У меня есть подозрение, что никакой операции не было. Три дня назад появилась информация израильских СМИ, что они не могут найти ту больницу, где находится Евгений Плющенко. Ни в одной клинике Евгений Плющенко не числится". Теперь комментатор Журанков недоумевает: "Что я такого сказал? Пусть мне Плющенко скажет, что я такого сказал, что так оскорбил его честь и достоинство?"

Евгений Плющенко вспоминает, что когда в последнем сезоне он делал элементы на льду, не мог толкнуться стопой. Он начал грешить на ботинки, которые в этот раз купил обычные, а не сделал на заказ. "Когда я лег на кушетку, и врач начал работать с моими стопами, я не поверил, что я не могу отжать его руки моими стопами", - рассказывает Евгений Плющенко.

"Когда он приехал перед операцией, у него была слабость в ногах и нарушение чувствительности. Это уже определенный вид инвалидности. 99% моих пациентов после такой операции идут на следующий день. То, что он встал и пошел, это норма", - поясняет хирург Илья Пикарский.

Как рассказывает Евгений Плющенко, на второй день он уже встал и потихонечку ходил. "Конечно, было больно, но не смертельно", - говорит спортсмен.

По словам Журанкова, слишком много шоу-бизнеса, слишком мало спорта. "Он на чемпионате мира участие принимать не будет. Дальше будет следующий сезон, пройдет почти год, что там будет - неизвестно. Как он будет кататься на чемпионате России в следующем году, никто не знает. Будет ли он участвовать в Олимпийских играх в Сочи - неизвестно", - говорит Андрей Журанков.

"Мой пиар - это мои выигранные медали. Я не просто так говорю сейчас, что сделал эту операцию для того, чтобы разговаривать об этом. Я хочу выступить на четвертой Олимпиаде. Да, это будет сложно. Да, мне будет 31 год. Да, многие говорят, что старый, дай дорогу молодым. Сейчас прошел чемпионат России, я в десятый раз выиграл его. Были спортсмены молодые, которые стали вторыми, третьим, четвертыми, пятыми. Выиграйте и езжайте! Я постараюсь сделать невозможное, все, что в моих силах. Я не говорю, золото, серебро, но взойти на пьедестал для меня было бы, конечно, замечательно", - говорит Евгений Плющенко.

"Как прыгают четверные прыжки, когда у тебя в позвоночнике шурупы?" - задаются вопросом Андрей Журанков.

Хирург Илья Пикарский рассказывает, что Евгений Плющенко - третий чемпион мира, которого он оперировал, двое их них вернулись в спорт, один даже стал еще раз чемпионом мира после операции.

"Я стал международного класса человек. Не просто спортсмен, а человек. Шурупы у меня американские, полимер у меня швейцарский, нитки бельгийские, сам я русский. Все на моей стороне. Так что вперед к своей мечте, к новым целям!" - заявил Евгений Плющенко и пошутил напоследок: "Единственное, я теперь хожу с отверткой, потому что шурупы могут раскрутиться, и мне моя команда иногда подкручивает. Я просто терминатор. I’ll be back!" :hi_hi_hi:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
Виктория (19 Feb 2013, 22:17) • Жюли (19 Feb 2013, 05:47) • lala630312 (18 Feb 2013, 20:20)
Rating: 12.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby anna54 » 19 Feb 2013, 03:51

whitebamboo wrote:I've been seeing people going on about "freedom of speech", and somehow interpreting it to say that Zhurankov can say whatever he wanted on his broadcast with no consequences. This also irritates me hugely: it just seems to be based on a complete (and perhaps willful) ignorance of how freedom of speech works.

I also do not know much about laws regarding freedom of speech and defamation, in Russia or in other parts of the world, but even a basic googling and a mere look at wikipedia has told me that almost in every country, freedom of speech is not completely unrestricted. These restrictions are recognized by the United Nations, among other things. In the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, it was recognized that freedom of speech are "subject to certain restrictions" when necessary, and one recognized reason for such restrictions is "respect of the rights or reputation of others".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

Another wikipedia article, that on defamation:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation
This article does not specifically include Russian laws, but it gives an overview of the generally recognized nature of defamation/slander/libel, and laws regarding defamation in many countries. I would like to suggest that people take a quick glance at it, if they can. In particular, it mentions that in the same International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights as above, it is stated that

1. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary or unlawful interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to unlawful attacks on his honour and reputation.
2. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.

I do want to mention that there are people who believe that defamation should not be criminalized (as opposed to a matter for the civil courts), or that such criminal defamation laws should be restricted. However, in many countries other than Russia, including including many "Western" ones, such countries in Western Europe, in Canada and states of the U. S., defamation is a crime, and in many of these countries, it is punishable by stronger sentences than what, as I understand it, can be dealt out to Zhurnakov if he is found guilty. (In Russia, as I understood it, please correct me if I am wrong, defamation was for a while only a civil matter, but was returned to being a part of the criminal code last year.)

I do not know what are the current Russian laws and principles--in terms of standards of proving defamation--that Plushy's lawyer has to work with. The wikipedia article discussed some general principles, including for instance in the U. S.(which, apparently, is generally and roughly speaking more friendly to the defendant in such cases, compared to most places in Europe). It seemed to me that even under those standards, this would probably be a case that is fairly favorable to Plushy, given what Zhurankov said both during the broadcast and later, the way he said them, and the situation (on national television, in the capacity as a commentator) in which he said them, etc.

Sorry again fro this rambling post...I guess, I wanted to mention these things in response to those people who are throwing the phrase "freedom of speech" around without understanding what it means. Of course, I am a complete lay person when it comes to law, but it seems that one ends up learning all sorts of knowledge from being a Plushy fan, even if only in a cursory manner... :-) Basically, I feel that to associate this case with whatever opinions one holds about "the state of freedom of speech in Russia" is both illogical and without any basis in facts, and to suggest that Plushy is somehow "trying to restrict Zhurankov's freedom of speech" is a complete misrepresentation, and utterly ignorant.

Freedom of speech, opinion? :plush43: Nonsense! To say that Plushenko faked his surgery is a calumny and well he did sueing that disgusting little nonentity who slandered him. He is one of the greatest athlete of all times and a hero to suffer all this hell to keep his promise to be present at Sochi and instead of supporting him you offend him? This is pure evil! Recover soon Champion!! plush48

These users thanked the author anna54 for the post (total 4):
Gabry (20 Feb 2013, 02:45) • Виктория (19 Feb 2013, 22:17) • lala630312 (19 Feb 2013, 20:54) • Жюли (19 Feb 2013, 05:47)
Rating: 16.67%

anna54

Postby whitebamboo » 19 Feb 2013, 20:00

cekoni wrote:
whitebamboo wrote:... I wanted to mention these things in response to those people who are throwing the phrase "freedom of speech" around without understanding what it means. Of course, I am a complete lay person when it comes to law, but it seems that one ends up learning all sorts of knowledge from being a Plushy fan, even if only in a cursory manner... :-) Basically, I feel that to associate this case with whatever opinions one holds about "the state of freedom of speech in Russia" is both illogical and without any basis in facts, and to suggest that Plushy is somehow "trying to restrict Zhurankov's freedom of speech" is a complete misrepresentation, and utterly ignorant.

Did you read my conversation on twitter? :hi_hi_hi:

Well, partly :-): But I also saw people throwing the phrase around in other places, too. :plush43:

Anyway, how much i can see, the biggest problem with the understanding of "freedom of speech" is in countries that have not had it - and now they do not realize, where are boundaries - they exist, and they are very well defined in countries that live long in a "democracy" :plush34:

I think what you say is part of the problem, but I saw plenty of people from "Western" countries make this ridiculous fallacy, too, when it comes to Plushy...I think another part of is that some people simply like to interpret "freedom of speech" (and many other things in the world, for that matter) in ways that are convenient to whatever purposes they happen to hold at the moment, never mind logic or consistency :ps_ih:

I think Mishin said it best: Plushy is trying to push the boundaries of what is possible, and pioneers like that are often subject to criticism, attack and ridicule, simply because they are not understood. It reminds me a little of a parable by Zhuangzi, an ancient Chinese philosopher, who tells of a great mythical bird called the Peng, who arises in the far north. His wings span hundreds of miles, he soars thousands of miles above the earth, and flies tens of thousands of miles to the far south. But as he passes overhead, the little sparrows and insects in the courtyard point and laugh at him, saying: "We can only get to this tree branch or that one in the yard, that's how far one can fly, how can he presume to go tens of thousands of miles! How ridiculous!"

These users thanked the author whitebamboo for the post (total 8):
lovplush (20 Feb 2013, 17:49) • simona (20 Feb 2013, 10:02) • lisek (20 Feb 2013, 04:02) • lilywang (20 Feb 2013, 02:57) • Gabry (20 Feb 2013, 02:47) • Phrazey (19 Feb 2013, 23:50) • Виктория (19 Feb 2013, 22:17) • lala630312 (19 Feb 2013, 20:58)
Rating: 33.33%

whitebamboo

Postby lala630312 » 19 Feb 2013, 20:58

You are fantastic Whitebamboo!!!

These users thanked the author lala630312 for the post:
whitebamboo (20 Feb 2013, 19:55)
Rating: 4.17%

lala630312

Postby cekoni » 20 Feb 2013, 01:14

whitebamboo wrote:... It reminds me a little of a parable by Zhuangzi, an ancient Chinese philosopher, who tells of a great mythical bird called the Peng, who arises in the far north. His wings span hundreds of miles, he soars thousands of miles above the earth, and flies tens of thousands of miles to the far south. But as he passes overhead, the little sparrows and insects in the courtyard point and laugh at him, saying: "We can only get to this tree branch or that one in the yard, that's how far one can fly, how can he presume to go tens of thousands of miles! How ridiculous!"

Great story, dear! :co_ol: .... also, for such small creatures, it is not conceivable what it means "tens of thousands of miles". They think that the whole world is their microcosm, and besides it - there is nothing, or not is worth the efforts... :plush34:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 4):
whitebamboo (20 Feb 2013, 19:55) • lala630312 (20 Feb 2013, 10:28) • simona (20 Feb 2013, 10:02) • Gabry (20 Feb 2013, 02:47)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 20 Feb 2013, 01:18

let`s talk: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showth ... post713872

R-media reported that inquiry on Plu case against Zhurankov was reassigned from the local police division (Central district of Moscow) where the charges were originally filed, to the Main Department of Internal Affiars of Moscow-city (a.k.a. Moscow city Police). Eurosport officials refused to give any comments on the issue:
http://news.sport-express.ru/2013-02-19/568502/

Полиция проводит проверку по заявлению Плющенко

Специалисты изучат высказывания комментатора канала "Евроспорт" Андрея Журанкова в адрес фигуриста Евгения Плющенко на предмет клеветы, сообщили "Интерфаксу" в пресс-службе столичной полиции.

- Специалисты изучат высказывания, допущенные Журанковым. Если в словах журналиста будут усмотрены признаки клеветы, будет принято решение о возбуждении уголовного дела, - сказал сотрудник пресс-службы.

Он напомнил, что по заявлению Плющенко, обратившегося в полицию с требованием привлечь Журанкова к ответственности за клевету, проводится проверка.

- Материалы переданы из УВД Центрального округа в управление организации дознания ГУ МВД России по Москве, - добавил представитель главка.

Он сообщил также, что Журанков пока не опрашивался дознавателями, скорее всего, это будет сделано после завершения исследования его высказывания.

В прошлый понедельник, 11 февраля, олимпийский чемпион по фигурному катанию Плющенко подал заявление в полицию Москвы, в котором требует провести проверку по факту клеветы, допущенной, по его мнению, комментатором телеканала "Евроспорт" Журанковым.

- У меня просто в этой жизни были уже 11 операций. Это была 12-я. И она - самая сложная. Мне поменяли межпозвоночный диск. И я, конечно, был готов физически, что будет сложно, но не психологически. Не ожидал, что меня будут как-то наши же оскорблять и как-то унижать, - заявил фигурист в интервью радиостанции "Эхо Москвы" 10 февраля. - А есть же люди тоже, которые сейчас разделяют позицию этого корреспондента и говорят, что Плющенко - обманщик, что он обманывает. Невозможно после операции на позвоночник ходить на второй день, понимаете? Поэтому я просто хочу также защитить наших спортсменов, потому что сейчас на меня напали, в следующий раз нападут на более, может быть, слабого какого-то спортсмена, но который защищает честь и достоинство нашей страны.
Если ты сидишь, как говорится, в комментаторской будке и вещаешь на всю страну, ты должен задумываться, о ком ты говоришь, как ты говоришь, тем более человек представляет страну.

24 января 30-летний спортсмен снялся с чемпионата Европы по фигурному катанию в Загребе после короткой программы из-за травмы. Через несколько дней Плющенко перенес операцию по замене межпозвоночного диска в одной из клиник Израиля.

На телеканале "Евроспорт" отказались комментировать конфликт Плющенко с комментатором.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
Виктория (24 Feb 2013, 17:10) • Таня (20 Feb 2013, 06:59) • Жюли (20 Feb 2013, 03:53)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Lotus » 20 Feb 2013, 10:20

cekoni wrote:На телеканале "Евроспорт" отказались комментировать конфликт Плющенко с комментатором.

понятно, бабла срубили, задание выполнили, остальное их не касается, но я бы русскоязычному начальнику на евроспорте нервы бы еще потрепала :plush43:
Журанков иуда :ze_le_ny: фу какая неприятная личность
Всё будет как должно быть..

These users thanked the author Lotus for the post (total 3):
Виктория (24 Feb 2013, 17:11) • Жюли (20 Feb 2013, 10:48) • lala630312 (20 Feb 2013, 10:30)

Lotus

Postby lovplush » 20 Feb 2013, 17:52

whitebamboo wrote:
I think Mishin said it best: Plushy is trying to push the boundaries of what is possible, and pioneers like that are often subject to criticism, attack and ridicule, simply because they are not understood. It reminds me a little of a parable by Zhuangzi, an ancient Chinese philosopher, who tells of a great mythical bird called the Peng, who arises in the far north. His wings span hundreds of miles, he soars thousands of miles above the earth, and flies tens of thousands of miles to the far south. But as he passes overhead, the little sparrows and insects in the courtyard point and laugh at him, saying: "We can only get to this tree branch or that one in the yard, that's how far one can fly, how can he presume to go tens of thousands of miles! How ridiculous!"

So true :co_ol: Funny thing is that some sparrows thought they are actually a Peng so they feel entitled to criticize the real Peng.
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post (total 3):
Жюли (21 Feb 2013, 04:02) • lala630312 (20 Feb 2013, 20:33) • whitebamboo (20 Feb 2013, 19:55)

lovplush

Postby dustman » 22 Feb 2013, 19:08

Плющенко отказали в возбуждении дела о клевете против телекомментатора
17:33 22.02.2013 (обновлено в 17:50 22.02.2013)

МОСКВА, 22 фев - РИА Новости. Столичная полиция отказала в возбуждении дела о клевете против телекомментатора по жалобе фигуриста Евгения Плющенко, сообщил столичный главк МВД РФ в пятницу.
"В результате проведенной лингвистической экспертизы установлено, что в искомом сообщении отсутствуют данные, содержащие заведомо ложные сведения, порочащие честь, достоинство и подрывающие деловую репутацию заявителя", - говорится в сообщении.

http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20130222/646931220.html

Плющенко пока не решил, как будет действовать в "деле Журанкова"
18:04 22.02.2013 (обновлено в 18:07 22.02.2013)
МОСКВА, 22 фев - Р-Спорт. Олимпийский чемпион Евгений Плющенко заявил агентству "Р-Спорт", что пока не решил, как он будет действовать после отказа МВД РФ в возбуждении уголовного дела о клевете против спортивного комментатора Андрея Журанкова.
В пятницу столичный главк МВД РФ объявил, что полиция отказала в возбуждении дела о клевете против телекомментатора по жалобе фигуриста Плющенко. В результате проведенной лингвистической экспертизы было установлено, что в искомом сообщении отсутствуют данные, содержащие заведомо ложные сведения, порочащие честь, достоинство и подрывающие деловую репутацию заявителя.
"Я пока не могу никак это комментировать. Сейчас я не в России, вернусь, ознакомлюсь, и тогда будем решать как действовать", - сказал Плющенко агентству "Р-Спорт" по телефону.

Oh, now Zhenya is in Israel?

These users thanked the author dustman for the post (total 4):
Виктория (24 Feb 2013, 17:11) • bigeyegugu (23 Feb 2013, 17:51) • lovplush (22 Feb 2013, 20:23) • lala630312 (22 Feb 2013, 19:58)

dustman

Postby lala630312 » 22 Feb 2013, 20:45

And? Zhurankov won?? I can't believe...I wrote to Zhurankov: he is an unethical journalist!
lala630312

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni