Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby lala630312 » 03 Oct 2011, 17:30

I'm confused, and I'm so sad. :ny_tik: What is the true? Evgeni!!! :plush47: :plush47: :plush47:
lala630312

Postby lala630312 » 03 Oct 2011, 17:50

Evgeni wrote few day ago:

"My Japanese friends, thank you for your kind tweets to me. I'm so sorry that I'm not now with you

On Monday I go to the first training!!!!))))"
Last edited by lala630312 on 03 Oct 2011, 22:06, edited 1 time in total.
lala630312

Postby cekoni » 03 Oct 2011, 18:20

clairdelalune wrote:I don´t know know if she´s evil or not since I don´t know her personally :ne_vi_del: but usually she provides quite correct information. I just wonder how does she know what German doctors told Evgeni to do. Probably she has some secret sources!!! :mi_ga_et:

I KNOW that she hate Evgeni! I KNOW that no one her's text or information about him in the last 3 years was not correct, that is - has always been deformed and open spicy with its evil intentions! :plush43:

For me, these are all of her's assumptions, based on his previous operations and comparing them with outcomes of others (Shabalin), combined with Plushy's own statements for newspapers.

The bottom line is that she is NOT objective person. She does not want his return to competition and in the public spotlight. All her articles about him have that, sometimes a hidden subtext, sometimes open hatred. :ze_le_ny:

... because of such Russian "journalists", Plushy had to write to twitter himself :plush34:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 4):
Kudryavka (04 Oct 2011, 08:10) • lala630312 (03 Oct 2011, 19:38) • let`s talk (03 Oct 2011, 19:00) • Sakura (03 Oct 2011, 18:25)
Rating: 16.67%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby whitebamboo » 03 Oct 2011, 18:46

clairdelalune wrote:
whitebamboo wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:
I don´t know know if she´s evil or not since I don´t know her personally :ne_vi_del: but usually she provides quite correct information. I just wonder how does she know what German doctors told Evgeni to do. Probably she has some secret sources!!! :mi_ga_et:

I must say that I was only able to get a very rough idea of what her article says about Evgeni through google translation, but I'm just curious, isn't there such a thing as physician-patient confidentiality in Germany and Russia? I suppose that theoretically, one cannot exclude the possibility that someone on Plushy's side told her something, but frankly I think the actual probability of that is close to 0. And if she really had some secret sources on the side of the doctors (both the German ones, and in Russia re the injection) they would have been extremely unethical people.

And if she didn't really having a source, but is saying (implicitly or not) that she somehow knew all this from Evgeni's doctors, well, I'm not an expert but it seems to me that would be very harmful to their professional reputation!

They translated the interview on FSU. She said:

The most famous Russian single skater, 2006 Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko, who has repeatedly declared his intentions to make a comeback this season, also had leg problems. In mid-June, in Germany, Evgeni had a knee surgery, and in the beginning of September, he already performed triple axels and quadruple toe loop during the test skates. But then he had a severe leg pain.

The reason was rather simple: the skater couldn't or didn't deem necessary to follow all the recommendations of German doctors for postoperative muscle recovery. And he didn't take into account that during the forced break muscles of the operated leg have atrophied to such an extent that the thigh and ankle each lost an inch in circumference and lost the ability to do most of the work during a jump take-off and landing. Plushenko went on the ice too early, much like Maxim Shabalin a year before Vancouver Olympics, thinking that nothing would happen to the operated knee.

As a result, the Olympic champion had to spend the rest of September undergoing the procedures, one of which - an injection into the knee joint - went completely wrong (missed the joint space) and caused a strong aggravation.

It is clear that all these problems can postpone all the talks about Plushenko's comeback indefinitely.

I don´t think it was so difficult to find out what doctors said to Plushy, jounalists are able to discover things about the most important persons on planet, Evgeni is just an athlete.

And plenty of times, the things they "discover" are total nonsense.

I'm not saying that she couldn't find out anything about Evgeni. All I am saying is that if she did learn something, and if it was from people associated with his doctors, then I'd think there are unethical things going on.

However, reading the translation, all I see are these statements about Plushy's physical condition, without any indication of where they came from, or any evidence that she really did find something out about him. Not even so much as an "according anonymous sources" or something like that. As for what "can" happen or not, well, yes, anything can happen, but that's all in the world of hypotheticals.

Anyone can open their mouths and say anything they want about anyone else. But if she claims to be an actual journalist, then I would hope the standards are higher than that.
whitebamboo

Postby let`s talk » 03 Oct 2011, 19:05

whitebamboo wrote:isn't there such a thing as physician-patient confidentiality in Germany and Russia?

There is such a thing. But apparently not for the mistress of Russian soft yellow press madam Vaitsekhovskaya. She is Artur Werner in a skirt. :ps_ih:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post (total 2):
Дарина (04 Oct 2011, 11:30) • Kudryavka (04 Oct 2011, 08:07)
Rating: 8.33%

let`s talk

Postby cekoni » 03 Oct 2011, 19:08

let`s talk wrote:...She is Artur Werner in a skirt. :ps_ih:

2 old envious and jealous goats! :)-(:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 04 Oct 2011, 08:40

cekoni wrote:I KNOW that no one her's text or information about him in the last 3 years was not correct,

And Elena Ilinykh denied a rumor that Vaitskhovskaya wrote. Of course I don't know if Ilinykh said the fact. Anyway she denies it.
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby LunaMoon » 04 Oct 2011, 10:16

For me, these are all of her's assumptions, based on his previous operations and comparing them with outcomes of others (Shabalin), combined with Plushy's own statements for newspapers.

The bottom line is that she is NOT objective person. She does not want his return to competition and in the public spotlight. All her articles about him have that, sometimes a hidden subtext, sometimes open hatred. :ze_le_ny:

... because of such Russian "journalists", Plushy had to write to twitter himself :plush34:

I don't know anything about this so-called journalist but I completely agree with Cekoni. In reading the article, my very first impression was that this woman makes far too many assumptions about things she cannot possibly know. She even pretends to know what Evgeni himself was THINKING when he went back to the ice after his surgery! :sh_ок: She seems to be basing all her "theories" on what has happened in similar past circumstances and to athletes with similar conditions, drawing an erroneous conclusion that the same outcome must be true for Evgeni also. That is a huge mistake and an injustice to Plushenko! His case is as unique as he is and she is not a medical doctor charged with his care. Even his own surgeons would likely hesitate to make predictions like this about his condition and eventual recovery at this stage. It is an outrage to me that this woman presumes to know more than they do about him! :plush43:
Since she is so fond of "assuming", I can only "assume" too that there are NO hard facts to back her words and she is not someone to be believed. For myself, I will wait to hear from the one source I can trust to know the truth about his condition and intentions: Evgeni Plushenko himself. :a_g_a:
"The artist is nothing without the gift...but the gift is nothing without work."

These users thanked the author LunaMoon for the post:
whitebamboo (04 Oct 2011, 17:02)
Rating: 4.17%

LunaMoon

Postby LunaMoon » 04 Oct 2011, 10:17

I accidently deleted Cekoni's name from her quote in my post. SO sorry. I'm new here and I got too excited.
"The artist is nothing without the gift...but the gift is nothing without work."
LunaMoon

Postby cekoni » 04 Oct 2011, 13:38

LunaMoon wrote:.... She even pretends to know what Evgeni himself was THINKING when he went back to the ice after his surgery! :sh_ок:
For myself, I will wait to hear from the one source I can trust to know the truth about his condition and intentions: Evgeni Plushenko himself. :a_g_a:

And with that, everything has been said, what should be said. :co_ol:

LunaMoon wrote:I accidently deleted Cekoni's name from her quote in my post. SO sorry. I'm new here and I got too excited.

No problem - be cool :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni