Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby clairdelalune » 04 Oct 2011, 16:41

LunaMoon wrote: She seems to be basing all her "theories" on what has happened in similar past circumstances and to athletes with similar conditions, drawing an erroneous conclusion that the same outcome must be true for Evgeni also. That is a huge mistake and an injustice to Plushenko! His case is as unique as he is and she is not a medical doctor charged with his care. Even his own surgeons would likely hesitate to make predictions like this about his condition and eventual recovery at this stage. It is an outrage to me that this woman presumes to know more than they do about him! :plush43:


A friend of mine, who is a doctor,told me that V´s story doesn´t seem to be made up and she probably has some sources in the clinics that Plushy attented. He also said that ,of course, is wrong to compare Evgeni to other skaters and draw conclusions, but the conclusion may not be completely erroneus if Plushy didn´t pay attention to doctors´ recommendations, like she suggests.
ImageImage
User avatar
clairdelalune
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 15:04
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby Дарина » 04 Oct 2011, 20:37

Александр Горшков: Аделина Сотникова и Лиза Туктамышева на контрольных прокатах не только подтвердили свой высокий уровень катания, но и еще прибавили
http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=53132
...
- На каких соревнованиях впервые в этом сезоне выступит олимпийский чемпион-2006, серебряный призер Игр-2002 и -2010 Евгений Плющенко?
- На этапах Гран-при Женя точно выступать не будет. А к чемпионату России готовится. Однако все будет зависеть, как пойдет восстановление, ему же сделали еще одну операцию на колене. На прокатах Плющенко выступал, показал хорошие прыжки. Но пока врачи ограничивают его нагрузки.

Alexander Gorshkov said:
Zhenya for sure will not compete at Grand Prix. He is preparing for the nationals. Still everything depends on how recovery is going, because he had a surgery on his knee. Plushenko performed at test skating, he showed good jumps. But doctors still limit load.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 4):
Таня (05 Oct 2011, 08:55) • Sakura (05 Oct 2011, 03:46) • lala630312 (04 Oct 2011, 21:16) • Ania_i_Tania (04 Oct 2011, 20:39)
Rating: 16.67%
 
User avatar
Дарина
 
Posts: 4303
Joined: 01 May 2010, 01:50
Location: Харьков
Has thanked: 2391 times
Been thanked: 6172 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby cekoni » 05 Oct 2011, 06:32

clairdelalune wrote:.... but the conclusion may not be completely erroneus if Plushy didn´t pay attention to doctors´ recommendations, like she suggests.

Like Plushy HIMSELF said! ::yaz-yk:

... and now enough with assumptions :plush34:
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby LunaMoon » 05 Oct 2011, 08:11

clairdelalune wrote:
LunaMoon wrote: She seems to be basing all her "theories" on what has happened in similar past circumstances and to athletes with similar conditions, drawing an erroneous conclusion that the same outcome must be true for Evgeni also. That is a huge mistake and an injustice to Plushenko! His case is as unique as he is and she is not a medical doctor charged with his care. Even his own surgeons would likely hesitate to make predictions like this about his condition and eventual recovery at this stage. It is an outrage to me that this woman presumes to know more than they do about him! :plush43:


A friend of mine, who is a doctor,told me that V´s story doesn´t seem to be made up and she probably has some sources in the clinics that Plushy attented. He also said that ,of course, is wrong to compare Evgeni to other skaters and draw conclusions, but the conclusion may not be completely erroneus if Plushy didn´t pay attention to doctors´ recommendations, like she suggests.


Yes...I see your point and can agree with some of what you say. :du_ma_et: IF this journalist does have some (mysterious) "inside sources", then the conclusions she draws may not be completely erroneous - but, in my opinion, to draw these type of definitive conclusions AT ALL right now surely is an error on her part. :-(

The writer sites NO sources of any type and makes no reference to where or how her information was obtained, so we would have no way of knowing how true or accurate it may or may not be. If the information she offers is impossible to verify, then it has to be considered as questionable, doesn't it? It's been my experience that the press - in any country - is notorious for frequently publishing mistakes and misinformation, whether it is intentional or not. It could be that V is just misinformed rather than being malicious in her intent. (I am not familiar with her and don't have any way of knowing, at this point. :ne_vi_del: )

But I do know that she states as fact some things that can only be opinion and speculation at best. For example: she cannot possibly know how the tissues of Evgeni's knee will eventually heal. Not even his doctors can know that for certain at such an early stage. And how can she know what he is THINKING - unless he tells her or she is a psychic of some sort? :hi_hi_hi: Doubtful.

My sister worked for years as an orthopedic nurse and has been interested in Evgeni's medical condition since his surgery, having seen these types of injuries many times before in her profession. When we have discussed Evgeni, she expressed concern that he could be returning to training far too early because the medical problems this journalist describes are always a possibility. So maybe it's a possibility and something like this COULD happen, yes. Of course! But is this, in fact, what actually has happened with Evgeni? Or is it only speculation and assumptions based on what is possible or likely and in similair cases? :ne_vi_del: How can we be sure? We have only this one (unverified) report in the Russian press and the facts of it cannot be confirmed. Therefore, it should be viewed with some suspicion and doubt.

Until this information is either confirmed or refuted by other sources, I think I will choose to (as the American phrase goes) "take it with a grain of salt" - and not think much more about it for now. :-): There's no point in worrying over something that could turn out to be nothing. Yes? :a_g_a:

But I sincerely appreciate this article being posted here for us to consider! :-): Thanks!! I always enjoy seeing anything that opens a good discussion and makes me think. :-):
"The artist is nothing without the gift...but the gift is nothing without work."
User avatar
LunaMoon
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 29 Sep 2011, 11:36
Location: West Virginia, USA
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby clairdelalune » 05 Oct 2011, 12:00

LunaMoon wrote:My sister worked for years as an orthopedic nurse and has been interested in Evgeni's medical condition since his surgery, having seen these types of injuries many times before in her profession. When we have discussed Evgeni, she expressed concern that he could be returning to training far too early because the medical problems this journalist describes are always a possibility. So maybe it's a possibility and something like this COULD happen, yes. Of course! But is this, in fact, what actually has happened with Evgeni? Or is it only speculation and assumptions based on what is possible or likely and in similair cases? :ne_vi_del: How can we be sure? We have only this one (unverified) report in the Russian press and the facts of it cannot be confirmed. Therefore, it should be viewed with some suspicion and doubt.


V is speculating about the outcome that´s for sure. Her mistake was to drop Shabalin´s name, which makes no sense. Evgeni is not preparing to compete in Olys next year like Shabalin did. Even if he damaged his knee like she said, he has enough time to recover, to take it easy. :plush45:
ImageImage
User avatar
clairdelalune
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 15:04
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby cekoni » 05 Oct 2011, 23:22

LunaMoon wrote:...
But I sincerely appreciate this article being posted here for us to consider! :-): Thanks!! I always enjoy seeing anything that opens a good discussion and makes me think. :-):

I did not posted him, because i dont like discussion based on semi-verified informations :kli_ny:
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby caseddy » 10 Oct 2011, 07:09

Plushenko has taken lots more time off than Shabalin ever did. Shabalin also had a partner to think of. He didn't want to derail Domnina's Olympic hopes probably. So he pushed himself way beyond what was good. Plushenko will push himself but also pull back when is necessary. He has shown that through his career. Vaitskhovskaya has written lots of things that were unfavorable or negative or just sour in tone. Like it wasn't even really possible for him to win silver in Vancouver so she is just really negative but thinks she is so smart because he didn't win gold in vancouver.
caseddy
 
Posts: 45
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 11:07
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby LunaMoon » 11 Oct 2011, 03:12

cekoni wrote:
LunaMoon wrote:...
But I sincerely appreciate this article being posted here for us to consider! :-): Thanks!! I always enjoy seeing anything that opens a good discussion and makes me think. :-):

I did not posted him, because i dont like discussion based on semi-verified informations :kli_ny:


Oh yes! Of course! I understand and appreciate your position completely, Cekoni. :a_g_a: As a board administrator, that probably wouldn't be responsible or wise. For you to post every article in the press - including negative ones that can't be verified - might perpetuate false rumors or half-truths about Plushenko that could somehow damage his reputation or unnecessarily upset his fans. I respect you for your caution when it comes to matters involving Evgeni. When I see you have posted something, I know, without ANY doubt, that I can trust it to be legitimate and verified information. It's easy to see why you would hesitate to post something questionable. If it comes from you, it's as good as "official". :plush45:


But other than his rare Tweets, this board is really my only source for ANY "news" of Evgeni and it's the only place I can talk about him with other people who care & understand my feelings. None of my friends have a clue who he is. :-( Figure skating isn't very popular here - plus, he's a Russian champion, not one of ours. My sister loves skating but, unfortunately, she's a diehard Lysacek fan ( :sh_ok: ) and all we do is argue about it. :du_el: So, yes - I did enjoy seeing this article - true or not - if only because of the interesting discussions it opened here - and I'm glad it was posted (by someone!). :-): I knew when I first read the article that it was almost certainly based more on speculation and the writer's opinions than pure facts. It could be true, of course...or half true, or completely false...but there's no way to know which and that's the whole problem. :ne_vi_del: I didn't take it too seriously or let it worry me. I enjoy seeing everything that's out there before deciding for myself what's true or worth believing. :plush38:

The American and British press often print sensationalized stories about celebrities and interesting news topics - true or not - just to sell their papers to people in line at the supermarkets. Even when the stories are true, sometimes there are small mistakes in the information or the facts can be creatively manipulated to make them sound more interesting or dramatic. Naturally I would assume the Russian press might be guilty of that too?? :smu:sche_nie:

I confess that I sometimes will read one of our "supermarket rags" (yellow papers)...but that doesn't mean I believe that a lost survivor from the Titanic shipwreck was found floating on an iceberg last year...or that (former) US President, Bill Clinton, is secretly dating a woman with 3 breasts! :hi_hi_hi: (Even though there was actually a photo right there on the front page!) ;;-)))

All joking aside, I love Plushenko and I love being part of this board :plush31: I depend on this forum for news, pictures, videos, etc. and I think you guys are all awesome! :plush46: I'm still new here so I sincerely hope I haven't offended anyone with my personal opinions. Thanks for welcoming me and letting me "talk"! I'll be quiet now and let this discussion end. :-):
"The artist is nothing without the gift...but the gift is nothing without work."

These users thanked the author LunaMoon for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (11 Oct 2011, 22:11) • let`s talk (11 Oct 2011, 20:31)
Rating: 8.33%
 
User avatar
LunaMoon
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 29 Sep 2011, 11:36
Location: West Virginia, USA
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby Ania_i_Tania » 11 Oct 2011, 21:34

http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/128237643.html

К сожалению, Жени не будет в Йошкар-Оле((

Плющенко не выступит на этапе Кубка России в Йошкар-Оле

Тренер Алексей Мишин сообщил, что олимпийский чемпион Евгений Плющенко не выступит на 3-м этапе Кубка России, который пройдет с 18 по 22 октября в Йошкар-Оле. Напомним, что именно там Плющенко собирался начать новый сезон.
«Женя не выступит на этапе Кубка России в Йошкар-Оле. Пока не могу сообщить, когда будет первый старт. Причина одна и та же. Подготовка включает в себя лечение, восстановление и тренировки. Женю видели на предсезонных прокатах. И все убедились: Плющенко – живой. А я как главный свидетель по делу о его втором возвращении хочу заметить: он делает все возможное, чтобы начать выступать как можно скорее. И проявляет колоссальную силу воли», – рассказал Мишин в интервью «Советскому спорту».
User avatar
Ania_i_Tania
 
Posts: 291
Joined: 03 Sep 2009, 21:24
Has thanked: 220 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby Ania_i_Tania » 11 Oct 2011, 21:40

Еще одна статья - интервью с Мишиным: http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/485921

Алексей Мишин: Плющенко откладывает старт. Тренер чемпиона Турина-2006 в начале сезона оценил перспективы своих лучших учеников
...Алексею Мишину (на фото) с вопросами по поводу Евгения Плющенко звонят регулярно. «Женя тренируется?». «Как его колено?». Сейчас самый актуальный вопрос: «Насколько вероятно появление Евгения на льду в Йошкар-Оле, на этапе Кубка России, как заранее объявил он сам?». В столице Марий Эл ожидался первый официальный старт чемпиона Игр-2006 со времен Игр-2010. А до этого старта – всего неделя…

«ПОРАЖАЮСЬ СКЕПТИЦИЗМУ
В ОТНОШЕНИИ ЖЕНИ»
– Алексей Николаевич, так вы с Евгением едете в Йошкар-Олу?
– Нет. Женя на этом этапе Кубка России не выступит.
– И когда же его первый старт?
– Я вам обязательно сообщу.
– В чем причина переноса? Врачи не разрешают форсировать подготовку?
– Причина одна и та же. Подготовка включает в себя лечение, восстановление и тренировки. Женю видели на предсезонных прокатах. И все убедились: Плющенко – живой. А я как главный свидетель по делу о его втором возвращении хочу заметить: он делает все возможное, чтобы начать выступать как можно скорее. И проявляет колоссальную силу воли.
– Повышенное внимание вам очень мешает?
– В отношении к нашему с Женей решению поехать на четвертую Олимпиаду я замечаю две волны. Одна из них – скептицизм, замешенный на недоброжелательности. И сам факт такого отношения, его довольно широкая распространенность меня поражают. Другая волна – уважение. Вот это – более естественно. Поскольку если в спорте и есть героизм, то вторичное возвращение на олимпийский лед – именно героизм в чистом проявлении. А скептицизм я, пожалуй, оставлю на совести тех, кто без этого жить не может. Вот и все, что я пока могу на эту тему сказать. Теперь моя очередь задавать вопросы....

Далее в статье об Артуре и Лизе.
User avatar
Ania_i_Tania
 
Posts: 291
Joined: 03 Sep 2009, 21:24
Has thanked: 220 times
Been thanked: 109 times

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests

cron