Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby cekoni » 22 Oct 2013, 04:09

cekoni wrote:...
Here are Russian Eurosport ... by kathyonok :plush39:
http://www.fileswap.com/dl/Eejczk0gqm/
...

Irina uploaded 1st part on youtube :ni_zia: :plush45:

Интервью Plushenko Евроспорт. часть1 (полностью) Переводит Журанков:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3owfT-ESH8

------------------------

So, what we have: :hi_hi_hi:
- 1st part - english and russian
- 2nd part - russian and serbian ... missing english "original"
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby clairdelalune » 22 Oct 2013, 11:17

cekoni wrote:
lala630312 wrote:Yevgeny Plushenko offers update on his training for Sochi Olympics
http://olympictalk.nbcsports.com/2013/1 ... e-skating/
...

This is actually, even "friendlier" version, than english version on this russian site... :plush34:
Plushenko Training Hard for Sochi Olympic Gold:
http://en.rsport.ru/olympics/20131021/695573654.html
(i already wrote here, how seems that there work some Plushy's hater) :plush43:

What is now problem? In some Russian media on Monday, came the news about the alleged Plushy's suspension (old news from 2010) :kli_ny:
Plushy (in russian version, down) actually made ​​denial this false information, even Piseev denied it. But in the English version (which is supposed to be just translation of the Russian original news) - there is no mentioned his reason for the denial, just "that some people suspect that he will be in forme for the Olympics"... Without mentioning of reason, Plushy's reaction seems like he is some paranoid lunatic :plush29:
------------------------------------------------


As someone who is not a Russian speaker I don't see why the article could have been written by a hater and why Plushy's reaction seems paranoid. The article in English and the NBC article are a compilation of different news and they look quite accurate. Evgeni's reaction is also normal, he's basically explaining that it was a mistake and journalists should contact him for any updates. I've completely failed to see what is wrong in the three articles,. :plush38: :ne_vi_del:
ImageImage
User avatar
clairdelalune
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 15:04
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby whitebamboo » 22 Oct 2013, 20:52

clairdelalune wrote:
As someone who is not a Russian speaker I don't see why the article could have been written by a hater and why Plushy's reaction seems paranoid. The article in English and the NBC article are a compilation of different news and they look quite accurate. Evgeni's reaction is also normal, he's basically explaining that it was a mistake and journalists should contact him for any updates. I've completely failed to see what is wrong in the three articles,. :plush38: :ne_vi_del:


For myself, I also don't think the articles make Plushy's reaction appear paranoid. But I'm a paranoid person myself ::yaz-yk: So what I didn't quite like about the English rsport.ru article was the last sentence (which was not in the Russian article):
although Plushenko is thought to have guaranteed the host nation's only spot in the singles category.


The NBC article had a similar line, though maybe slightly better:
the coach of one of Plushenko’s top competitors for the berth recently said Plushenko will be given the spot if healthy.


Of course, Tarasova has the right to offer her view and opinion of the situation, but in the end, she's not on Plushy's team nor speaking in an official capacity as a member of FFKKR, and right now she can be said to have a conflict of interest with Plushy. I find it noticeable that these short articles, which are mostly just about the "basic facts", would go out of their way to quote this. Also the way they quoted Tarasova, without actually naming her, possibly have the effect of making it seem like there's a general consensus that Plushy will somehow be "unfairly" guaranteed the Olympic spot, no matter what happens at RN.

In contrast, one can look at what Mishin said in the Lynn Rutherford article:
"Of course, Russian nationals will be a fight for him," said Mishin, who has trained Plushenko since the skater was 11 or 12. "All his life was a struggle for himself. Nobody ever awarded him any gold medals for free, just for the hard work."


It's just me, but maybe I get a sense it's not for no reason that Mishin is emphasizing this point...(As I said, I'm paranoid.)

Well, anyways, again it's just all talk now. What is important is that Evgeni be in good condition, and be able to shut them up at RN...Let's continue to pray for his health!

These users thanked the author whitebamboo for the post:
lala630312 (22 Oct 2013, 21:02)
Rating: 4.17%
 
User avatar
whitebamboo
 
Posts: 310
Joined: 04 May 2011, 00:47
Has thanked: 1847 times
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby cekoni » 22 Oct 2013, 22:04

cekoni wrote:Americans, it seems, dont understand Mishin's humor :hi_hi_hi:
---------------------------------

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2013/10/20/63188258

Motor City morsels: Yellow Trankov not so mellow
Recovering Plushenko works on 'Best of Plushenko' free skate

.......

Short translation.... :ni_zia:

Алексей Мишин: «Вся жизнь Плющенко – борьба с самим собой»:
http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skat ... 87898.html
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby cekoni » 22 Oct 2013, 22:28

whitebamboo wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:As someone who is not a Russian speaker I don't see why the article could have been written by a hater and why Plushy's reaction seems paranoid. The article in English and the NBC article are a compilation of different news and they look quite accurate. Evgeni's reaction is also normal, he's basically explaining that it was a mistake and journalists should contact him for any updates. I've completely failed to see what is wrong in the three articles,. :plush38: :ne_vi_del:

For myself, I also don't think the articles make Plushy's reaction appear paranoid.....

You dont read my intro? :kli_ny:
I dont have anything against russian and NBC articles, than against english "translation" on russian site - so, to repeat:
In english version (which should to be just translation of russian article) - there is nowhere mentioned wrong article, as reason of Plushy's reaction! :plush34:

What is now problem? In some Russian media on Monday, came the news about the alleged Plushy's suspension (old news from 2010)
Plushy (in russian version, down) actually made ​​denial this false information, even Piseev denied it. But in the English version (which is supposed to be just translation of the Russian original news) - there is no mentioned his reason for the denial, just "that some people suspect that he will be in forme for the Olympics"... Without mentioning of reason, Plushy's reaction seems like he is some paranoid lunatic :plush29:


---------------------------

whitebamboo wrote:...
So what I didn't quite like about the English rsport.ru article was the last sentence (which was not in the Russian article):
although Plushenko is thought to have guaranteed the host nation's only spot in the singles category.

And I was angry about it, but I was not sure what that exactly meant, so I asked someone - and she told me that "other people think that Plushy was guaranteed a place" .... what you think? :plush38:
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby whitebamboo » 22 Oct 2013, 22:59

cekoni wrote:
whitebamboo wrote:...
So what I didn't quite like about the English rsport.ru article was the last sentence (which was not in the Russian article):
although Plushenko is thought to have guaranteed the host nation's only spot in the singles category.

And I was angry about it, but I was not sure what that exactly meant, so I asked someone - and she told me that "other people think that Plushy was guaranteed a place" .... what you think? :plush38:


Yes, that's what it means, but almost a little bit more, I think...I don't know quite how to express it well, but if you say "other people think...", it's still subjective because you're emphasizing a little more the fact that it's just these people who are thinking/saying it. But if you say "it is thought that...", it almost makes it seems more factually true, except not quite (because they can't really say it as a fact). So I'd say that "Plushenko is thought to have [been] guaranteed..." is just a slight weakening of "Plushenko has been guaranteed..." This is why I thought the NBC article's phrasing was slightly better than the en.rsport.ru article's.

Also, I understand that these two articles omitted the real situation, and that they didn't not explain the reason for Plushy's reaction, so that his words were taken out of context. But I think the actual sentence from Plushy quoted sounded fine even while out of context; it is similar to things he has been saying a number of times the last few years. So I think a reader who doesn't know anything about the real situation would more likely not realize that Plushy was reacting to anything at all, and just think that he is expressing his determination to go to Sochi in general, the same as he has expressed before...

These users thanked the author whitebamboo for the post:
lala630312 (22 Oct 2013, 23:26)
Rating: 4.17%
 
User avatar
whitebamboo
 
Posts: 310
Joined: 04 May 2011, 00:47
Has thanked: 1847 times
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby Дарина » 23 Oct 2013, 00:12

cekoni wrote:
cekoni wrote:Americans, it seems, dont understand Mishin's humor :hi_hi_hi:
---------------------------------
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2013/10/20/63188258
Motor City morsels: Yellow Trankov not so mellow
Recovering Plushenko works on 'Best of Plushenko' free skate

.......

Short translation.... :ni_zia:
Алексей Мишин: «Вся жизнь Плющенко – борьба с самим собой»:
http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skat ... 87898.html


перевод
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2013/10/ ... -so-mellow
...........
Плющенко на пути к Сочи, - говорит Мишин
Человек, который, скорее всего, не будет щеголять в желтом в этом сезоне [как Траньков], - Евгений Плющенко - не выступает на Skate America , но журналисты завалили его давнего тренера Алексея Мишина вопросами о шансах трехкратного чемпиона мира отобраться на четвертые Олимпийские игры.
Плющенко выиграл олимпийское золото в 2006 году и серебро в 2002 и 2010 годах. Он, ещё один ученик Мишина Артур Гачинский, Максим Ковтун, Сергей Воронов и Константин Меньшов обычно рассматриваются в качестве претендентов на место России в одиночном мужском катании на Олимпиаде в Сочи.
"Он сейчас делает тройной аксель, и четверной прыжок тоже", -сказал Мишин, быстро выхватывая смартфон, чтобы показать видео с уверенным тройным акселем Плющенко. "У него до сих пор винты в спине, а с этим не так просто делать прыжки, но он очень сильно заряжен на то, чтобы быть фигуристом."
Плющенко, который снялся с чемпионата Европы по фигурному катанию - 2013 после короткой программы из-за травмы спины, в январе, в Тель-Авиве, перенёс операцию на позвоночнике по замене диска. Мишин не уверен, когда винты будут удалены и будут ли удалены вообще, но работа над произвольной программой его ученика - попурри из прошлых программ под названием "The Best of Plushenko" - продолжается в Санкт-Петербурге быстрыми темпами.
«Это была моя идея [произвольной программы]", сказал Мишин с гордостью. "А я должен любить свои идеи. Если я не буду любить себя, никто не полюбит меня ".
Если выступление Гачинского на Skate America на этой неделе –показатель, Плющенко может быть на шаг ближе к Сочи. Бронзовый призер чемпионата мира-2011 занял восьмое и последнее место, не справившись со многими прыжками.
«Конечно, чемпионат России будет для него настоящей битвой, - сказал Мишин, который тренирует Плющенко с тех пор, как фигуристу было 11 или 12 лет. - Всю жизнь он борется за себя. Никто никогда не награждал его никакой золотой медалью просто так, а только за тяжёлый труд".
Столько бы часов Плющенко не проводил на катке, тем не менее, он по-прежнему берет тайм-аут для развлечений.
"Он не сумасшедший,- сказал Мишин. - Он любит гольф. Он любит охоту. Он любит своих детей (один от предыдущей жены, один от нынешней и двое пасынков). Плющенко не похож на зацикленного на фигурном катании. Он также любит жизнь".
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post:
cekoni (23 Oct 2013, 04:00)
Rating: 4.17%
 
User avatar
Дарина
 
Posts: 4303
Joined: 01 May 2010, 01:50
Location: Харьков
Has thanked: 2392 times
Been thanked: 6174 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby cekoni » 23 Oct 2013, 04:06

whitebamboo wrote:Yes, that's what it means, but almost a little bit more, I think...I don't know quite how to express it well, but if you say "other people think...", it's still subjective because you're emphasizing a little more the fact that it's just these people who are thinking/saying it. But if you say "it is thought that...", it almost makes it seems more factually true, except not quite (because they can't really say it as a fact). So I'd say that "Plushenko is thought to have [been] guaranteed..." is just a slight weakening of "Plushenko has been guaranteed..." This is why I thought the NBC article's phrasing was slightly better than the en.rsport.ru article's.

Yes, same as I wrote before - ambiguous and malicious tone of the writing, and that even NBC article is more "kinder" toward Plushy :a_g_a:



whitebamboo wrote:Also, I understand that these two articles omitted the real situation, and that they didn't not explain the reason for Plushy's reaction, so that his words were taken out of context. But I think the actual sentence from Plushy quoted sounded fine even while out of context; it is similar to things he has been saying a number of times the last few years. So I think a reader who doesn't know anything about the real situation would more likely not realize that Plushy was reacting to anything at all, and just think that he is expressing his determination to go to Sochi in general, the same as he has expressed before...

Maybe :plush38: .... maybe i just read too many articles about Plushy :-)
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby cekoni » 23 Oct 2013, 04:08

cekoni wrote:
@Susie_RJC:

Article about Plushenko in japanese newspaper http://p.twpl.jp/show/orig/MmT5B

Mishin said: "Plushenko's condition is good. He practices well and has big chance to Sochi. Also he has already jumped 4T and practices 4S."

....

Is this same article? :plush38:

http://p.twpl.jp/show/orig/q7WK1
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby clairdelalune » 23 Oct 2013, 11:18

whitebamboo wrote:Of course, Tarasova has the right to offer her view and opinion of the situation, but in the end, she's not on Plushy's team nor speaking in an official capacity as a member of FFKKR, and right now she can be said to have a conflict of interest with Plushy. I find it noticeable that these short articles, which are mostly just about the "basic facts", would go out of their way to quote this.


Tarasova did not say that Plushy's spot was guaranteed no matter what, she said that Plushy will certainly go to the Olympics if he is fit and prepared. The selection for Olympics is not made based only on the results at RN but Euros and other competitions matter too.
IMO a conflict of interest with Plushy does not exist, the conflict is between Tarasova and other coaches who will fight to send their own pupils if Evgeni can't go.

whitebamboo wrote:Also the way they quoted Tarasova, without actually naming her, possibly have the effect of making it seem like there's a general consensus that Plushy will somehow be "unfairly" guaranteed the Olympic spot, no matter what happens at RN.


What does unfairly mean, that they will send Plushy if he finishes on 3rd or 4th at RN and Euros? Who could imagine that Evgeni will go or RF will send him in such conditions? :ne_vi_del:
ImageImage
User avatar
clairdelalune
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 15:04
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 171 times

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests