Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Postby Noondarkly » 07 Aug 2010, 16:42

Дарина wrote:Noondarkly, thank you so much! I'm a big fan of yours! :co_ol: :plush39: :ro_za: :plush39:
:plush32:

Thank you so much Darina. :)
You're from Kharkov! One of our company suppliers (my family has a company) is from Kharkov. :)
Krisz
Noondarkly

Postby Жюли » 07 Aug 2010, 17:01

Noondarkly, SUPER, SUPER, SUPER!!! :plush39: :bra_vo: :ro_za:
И неважно, как ты выглядишь снаружи - главное, чтоб сору не было внутри.
Жюли

Postby cekoni » 08 Aug 2010, 07:10

I am waiting for you SOOOO LONG KRISZ, WITH YOUR AMAZING WALLS!! :plush40: :bra_vo: :ki_ss:

Noondarkly wrote:Hey guys,

Can I ask where you got the "Power passion perfection Plushenko" slogan? I had never seen it BEFORE we made the T-shirt in our little "Hungarian" circle of fans. I am not saying the slogan is ONLY ours, not at all, but it's quite a coincidence and if the idea is taken from us, maybe a little mention of it would be nice....

FROM YOUR SIGNATURE! ::yaz-yk: ... but, have you ever read my post on the Italian forum, somewhere in November-December 2009, when we - Dimi and I agreeing about our banner for the European Championship, where I mentioned that is your slogan, and thank you? :plush34:
Not? :ne_vi_del: ... I'm sorry, now I can't find him in the bunch of posts ... :kli_ny:

P.S. after that, I find and this poster (I think from 2001 years)... so, true author still remain "unknown" :mi_ga_et:
http://www.skatinginc.com/images/EPlush ... ter-Lg.jpg

Noondarkly wrote:On the other hand, IF IT IS NOT, then accept my apologies and I congratulate you on the best slogan ever :) We love it also!!!!!

How you can see - and we love him! :plush40:
I think does not need anyone to apologize to no one - it's important that banner at least a little bit "help" to Plushy :smu:sche_nie: :hi_hi_hi: ... he saw him during competition and after that :plush45:
... you can see us with Plushy and banner in Talllin :son-ce:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=192&start=130#p26502
cekoni
Administrator

Postby simona » 08 Aug 2010, 11:16

Great job! Original creative
& loaded with 'subtle irony!'

Hilarous!! Alexei Mishin in
Plushy's 'Nijinsky costume!' ;;-)))

Thanks so much 4 sharing!
Simona Barbara

ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image

simona

Postby Holly » 09 Aug 2010, 00:32

Noondarkly,you have a beautiful avatar! And the third picture you've posted is wonderful! :uch_tiv:
Thank you :plush39:
Holly

Postby Noondarkly » 11 Aug 2010, 11:42

Ah, thank you Cekoni for clarifying. :) (can I call you on your real name here?!) I agree it's a great slogan and it is what Zhenya deserves. The world has to know what we think of him! And he has to know, too. :)

Thanks everyone for the feedback on my wallpapers. :) Zhenya started me on Photoshop many, many years ago. I "practiced" on him. (LOL.) Since then, I have become better with the program and I make tons of wallpapers but not with him. It usually takes a VERY good Zhenya photo that inspires me.
As a matter of fact, I would welcome ANY photos you guys think deserves a Zhenya-wallpaper. *hint* All help welcome! ;)

Krisz

PS: Holly, I love my avatar!!!!! The artist is so amazing.
Noondarkly

Postby Noondarkly » 11 Aug 2010, 19:30

I made this today.

"Calling"

Noondarkly

Postby Дарина » 11 Aug 2010, 19:57

Noondarkly wrote:I made this today.

"Calling"

Thank you! It's really beautiful, as always! :plush39:
Last edited by Дарина on 13 Aug 2010, 17:03, edited 1 time in total.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby simona » 12 Aug 2010, 02:56

Imageè BELLISSIMOOO!

Great job Moondarkly!
Thx 4 sharing your art!

Simona Barbara

simona

Postby sosol » 12 Aug 2010, 22:15

Noondarkly wrote:Ah, thank you Cekoni for clarifying. :) (can I call you on your real name here?!) I agree it's a great slogan and it is what Zhenya deserves. The world has to know what we think of him! And he has to know, too. :)

Thanks everyone for the feedback on my wallpapers. :) Zhenya started me on Photoshop many, many years ago. I "practiced" on him. (LOL.) Since then, I have become better with the program and I make tons of wallpapers but not with him. It usually takes a VERY good Zhenya photo that inspires me.
As a matter of fact, I would welcome ANY photos you guys think deserves a Zhenya-wallpaper. *hint* All help welcome! ;)

Hi, Krisz!

I agree about the slogan, and about your avatar, and with what people have been saying about your wallpapers, I've seen them in the past but I didn't know who you were, so now that you're here, let me say, congratulations!!! :plush39: I have ****A LOT**** of suggestions for Zhenya wallpapers - the problem is that the photos are usually to little to make wallpapers :ny_tik: Or they have watermarks on them, like the recent Zhenya-on-his-awesome-bad-ass-bike photos... :plush43:

I have a little request for you, if it's not too much trouble - and when I say "you", it can mean you Krisz or anyone of you creative girls who know how to deal with photos and things that are beyond my comprehension or skills :ps_ih: I've recently opened an application on Facebook named "Send Plushy gifts" and the site demanded a banner...as I don't know how to make one, I simply uploaded a photo and that's it ::yaz-yk: The result was this: Image

But I was wondering if anyone would do me a big favour and make a real beautiful banner, with a text that says "Send Plushy gifts" - it can be with any picture, or a composé of photos of him, anything, really...the dimensions should be 760px by 88px. I'd really be very thankful if someone did it - and if it's not possible, it's ok too, the banner will remain as it is and nobody's gonna die ehhehehe :-):
"He moved with grace, he entertained so naturally, no gesture out of place
His road in life was clearly drawn, he didn't hesitate
He played, they saw, he conquered as the master of his fate" - The Golden Boy - Freddie Mercury

Don't know Andre Matos? http://andre-coelho-matos.spaces.live.com
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/solangeag1
sosol

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni