Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Postby simona » 02 Feb 2012, 21:38

Image Simply H I L A R I O U S! Great talent & great sense of humor LunaMoon! Can't wait 4 your next creation!

LunaMoon wrote:

Image PS Your female cats have great taste!

ImageImageImageImageImage

These users thanked the author simona for the post (total 3):
lovplush (05 Feb 2012, 11:56) • lala630312 (04 Feb 2012, 14:30) • LunaMoon (03 Feb 2012, 00:20)
Rating: 12.5%

simona

Postby LunaMoon » 03 Feb 2012, 01:17

simona wrote:
Image Simply H I L A R I O U S! Great talent & great sense of humor LunaMoon! Can't wait 4 your next creation!

Image PS Your female cats have great taste!

THANKS SO MUCH! SPASIBA!! :son-ce: I'm SO happy you like my cartoon! My friends say I have a strange and silly sense of humor so I thought maybe nobody else will think it's funny - except me. :-) This cartoon was kind of an experiment. I drew it on paper, as I usually do. But then I added some of the colors & all the "talking bubbles" by using my computer to type the words - which is still confusing for me, obviously. (My handwriting is terrible & I wanted people to be able to read what the cats are saying.) I also want to make one with Russian language but, unfortunately, I don't trust Google translations and my Russian is still really bad. :du_ma_et:

Oh yes! I TOTALLY agree with you about my female kitties! :-) Girls of all types know a GOOD thing when they see one - and cats are especially discriminating creatures. :plush31: They only like the BEST!! :mo-ro_zi_vo:

I am starting work on a more serious painting of Plushy but who knows what will happen with that? I haven't actually painted anything since 1995 and I forget how to do some techniques. Maybe I said this before but it's worth saying again. I gave up on artwork for a long time. But when Plushenko decided to come back to competition, he inspired me so much with his words and with his example that I wanted to work again. He made me believe that I can still have my dream - and that nothing is impossible. :-): What an incredible person he is!
"The artist is nothing without the gift...but the gift is nothing without work."
LunaMoon

Postby LunaMoon » 03 Feb 2012, 01:25

Gal4onok wrote:LunaMoon, thanks a lot! What a lovely and funny pic :co_ol: :-)

:plush28: Thank you, Gal4onok! I hope it made you smile! :-)
"The artist is nothing without the gift...but the gift is nothing without work."
LunaMoon

Postby lilywang » 03 Feb 2012, 02:07

LunaMoon wrote:So many people are comparing Evgeni to a cat when he skates and it made me think: I wonder what cats would think about this comparison? :hi_hi_hi: So here is my silly cartoon to help answer that question! :-) It's only for fun, of course. My cats really LOVE watching him skate - just like I do, of course - and no offense is intended to anyone - either human or feline. :-): )

Your cartoon is absolutely fantastic! Such a sense of humor, just like Plushy, :plush46:

These users thanked the author lilywang for the post:
LunaMoon (04 Feb 2012, 07:52)
Rating: 4.17%

lilywang

Postby Жюли » 03 Feb 2012, 03:38

Lunamoon, you have a great phantasy and a great talent! Please, continue in the same way!
И неважно, как ты выглядишь снаружи - главное, чтоб сору не было внутри.
Жюли

Postby cekoni » 04 Feb 2012, 06:28

LunaMoon wrote:...

Cekoni... I tried to make this drawing smaller for uploading here. If it's still too big, I'm so sorry. I'm just not very clever when it comes to computers and Internet - but I'll eventually get it right! (I promise! :a_g_a: ) Please don't kick me out of the Plu Forum for my poor computer skills!! :smu:sche_nie: I really LOVE it here! :co_ol:

Dont worry :mi_ga_et: - just you make such Plushy's draws and further! :bra_vo: :plush39:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Вера » 04 Feb 2012, 07:14

LunaMoon wrote: Maybe I said this before but it's worth saying again. I gave up on artwork for a long time. But when Plushenko decided to come back to competition, he inspired me so much with his words and with his example that I wanted to work again. He made me believe that I can still have my dream - and that nothing is impossible. What an incredible person he is!

Это очень трогательно :plush33: Продолжайте, пожалуйста, мы ждем ваших новых работ!
Но я не понимаю что говорят эти кошки :ne_vi_del: :plush38:
Вера
Администратор

Postby LunaMoon » 04 Feb 2012, 07:48

[quote="Вера

Это очень трогательно :plush33: Продолжайте, пожалуйста, мы ждем ваших новых работ!
Но я не понимаю что говорят эти кошки :ne_vi_del: :plush38:[/quote]

Thank you, Vera! :ta_n_cor: I wanted to also make a Russian language version but I need someone to help me. My Russian is terrible. I have Russian fonts and can use my computer to type the words in Russian if only someone who knows both languages can translate for me. I don't trust Google completely. With only Google's help, I worry those cats could say ANYTHING - and maybe not what I wanted them to say! :hi_hi_hi:
LunaMoon

Postby Жюли » 04 Feb 2012, 07:50

Вера wrote:
LunaMoon wrote: Maybe I said this before but it's worth saying again. I gave up on artwork for a long time. But when Plushenko decided to come back to competition, he inspired me so much with his words and with his example that I wanted to work again. He made me believe that I can still have my dream - and that nothing is impossible. What an incredible person he is!

Но я не понимаю что говорят эти кошки :ne_vi_del: :plush38:

Перевод кошачьих реплик.
Самая верхняя надпись из-за кадра: "Что вы, кошки, там делаете? Вам не следовало бы есть мой сэндвич".
Коричневая кошка: "Ой! Вы видели, как он прыгнул? Я думаю, что он - один из НАС!"
Полосатая кошка с зелёным ошейником: "Верно! Поглядите, как он всегда приземляется на ноги!"
Серая кошка: "Я вроде бы слышала, что его называют ПЛЮЩЕНКО".
Полосатый котёнок: "У него золотая грива... Как у ЛЬВА!"
Коричневый котёнок: "Лев? На льду? А может, снежный барс?"
Жёлтая кошка на задних лапках: "Но если он кот... то где он прячет свой хвост?"
Белая кошка: "Какая разница? Я уже ВЛЮБЛЕНА".
А та кошка, которая прячется за тумбочкой, просто издала непереводимый возглас.
И неважно, как ты выглядишь снаружи - главное, чтоб сору не было внутри.

These users thanked the author Жюли for the post (total 3):
Вера (10 Feb 2012, 22:43) • Ирина (05 Feb 2012, 11:57) • LunaMoon (04 Feb 2012, 08:00)
Rating: 12.5%

Жюли

Postby LunaMoon » 04 Feb 2012, 07:56

And thank you for your compliment, Lilywang! That is high praise indeed! :a_g_a:
LunaMoon

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni