Девушки || Ladies

Другие фигуристы, различные фигурнокатательные мероприятия || Other skaters and events without Evgeni

Re: Девушки - одиночницы || Women

Postby Eve » 04 Feb 2011, 00:43

Liza's SP in Russian Junior Nationals today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBXPLHuaKmY
Eve

Postby cekoni » 04 Feb 2011, 02:46

Ксения Макарова: «После Олимпиады в Сочи собираюсь поступать на криминалиста»:
http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skat ... 27189.html
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Gal4onok » 04 Feb 2011, 22:03

Елизавета Туктамышева выиграла Первенство России 2011
С 1 по 4 февраля в Казани проходит Первенство России по фигурному катанию 2011 года.
На верхнюю ступень пьедестала поднялась Елизавета Туктамышева. Фигуристка исполнила 3Л-3Л, 3Л, 3Ф, 2А-3Т, 3Р (касание рукой), 3С-2Т-2Р, 2А и по сумме двух программ набрала 193,56 баллов.
Серебо у Полины Шелепень: 2А+3Т, 2А-3Т-2Т, 3Л-2Т, 3Ф, 3Л, 3С, 3Р, - 174,33 баллов.
Роза Щевелева - третья: 3Р, 3Л-2Т-2Р, 1Ф, 3Р-2Т (недокрут), 2А-2А, 3Т, 3Л.

FSKATE.ru сообщает результаты соревнований.

Первенство России по фигурному катанию 2011, Казань. Девушки, итоговый результат

1. Елизавета ТУКТАМЫШЕВА (СПБ) - 193.56
2. Полина ШЕЛЕПЕНЬ (МОС) - 174.33
3. Роза ЩЕВЕЛЕВА (МОБ) - 173.58

http://www.fskate.ru/news/349/

Фигуристка исполнила 3Л-3Л
это не опечатка?

Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA LP, Russian Junior Nationals 2011
Gal4onok

Postby Дарина » 04 Feb 2011, 22:41

Урааа, Лиза молодец! :plush11: :-): Три каскада! (а в короткой ни одного не исполнила, но хоть не упала!)
Галчонок, это точно ошибка - она лутц-тулуп прыгнула :a_g_a:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby Gal4onok » 04 Feb 2011, 22:58

Дарина wrote:Галчонок, это точно ошибка - она лутц-тулуп прыгнула :a_g_a:

ага, я тоже уже рассмотрела, что не лутц :-) просто, сперва зашла на fskate и у меня глаза на лоб полезли :-)
Gal4onok

Postby cekoni » 07 Feb 2011, 04:08

http://www.goldenskate.com/articles/2010/020611.shtml
February 6, 2011 Article by Tatjana Flade

Sotnikova on track for Junior Worlds

Adelina Sotnikova is one of the Russian wunderkinder that the media and figure skating fans have been talking about ever since she won the ladies title at the 2009 Russian Figure Skating Championships at the tender age of 12.

This year the now 14-year-old was finally age-eligible for the Junior Grand Prix (JGP) and started a golden streak this season with victories in her two events at Graz, Austria and Sheffield, Great Britain. Sotnikova then followed up with a gold medal in the JGP Final where she prevailed over her teammate and one of her toughest competitors - Lisa Tuktamysheva. She then went on to recapture the National (senior level) title in December.

"I took off like a meteor," the athlete said about her first steps on the ice as a four-year-old, but you can say the same about her international career.

Sotnikova started skating after she went with her mother to an ice rink out of curiosity. When she saw the other kids on the ice, she wanted to try the same and her mother signed her up for lessons. The Muscovite stayed for three years in her first club before switching to the famous CSKA skating school, and now has been coached by Elena Vodorezova for several years.

"In general, talented children always stand out," Vodorezova said about her student. "Adelina is very goal-oriented and hard working. Athletes win you over with these qualities. You don't have to explain things a lot. The athlete is on the same wave-length and that is a big plus."

"She is a fighter," the coach continued. "When she was little, she was restless, so emotional. We slowly taught her how to compete and she soaks everything up we tell her. That is a very valuable quality in an athlete."

Now it seems like Sotnikova has become a tough competitor. She did well when it counted and she attacks her jumps with confidence, including the difficult triple Lutz-triple loop that only very few men attempt. Skaters she looks up to first are all men: Brian Joubert and Stéphane Lambiel, but she also likes Mao Asada and Miki Ando.

"Joubert skates so well, he has so beautiful jumps. It's just beautiful," the young Russian Champion noted. "And also Lambiel's skating. He is very artistic and he spins so well."

In her club, Sotnikova has been training in the same group with boys that are a few years older than her, but it doesn't bother her.

"I don't really care if I skate with boys or girls, I'm just skating myself," said Sotnikova. "I train and I don't really pay attention to the others. The very first time, though, when I trained with the boys, it was scary, of course. I thought they'd crush me, they were so fast. I was little, but then I got used to it and now I'm also fast," she explained, laughing.

Sotnikova loves her sport.

"It is just a beautiful sport. It is nice when the skate glides over the ice and feels like you are flying," she said, and pointed out that all the elements are her favorites. "I like all jumps, and I like to jump, to spin and to glide." You can see that easily as all her elements are of high quality.

"I think in this (judging) system she looks very harmonious," coach Vodorezova agreed. "Women's figure skating goes into a feminine direction, and although she is little, you can already see the femininity. And she can jump, spin and skate - these are also rare qualities. There are a lot of skaters who only can jump or only skate well. It is difficult to connect all this."

Sotnikova impressed in her debut at the Junior Grand this season and she enjoyed competing in these events.

"It is totally different from the Russian competitions," the teenager pointed out. "I felt for example much calmer than at the Russian events last year. Maybe because it was the first time and nobody knows anything. Obviously, there was some nervousness at the first event in Austria. There were a lot of girls that already performed many times at the Grand Prix, and I was there for the first time."

However, she had no problem winning. Her score of 178.67 points currently ranks second in the seasons best list just below Alissa Czisny's 180.75 points from the Grand Prix Final.

Winning doesn't seem to put a lot of pressure on Sotnikova. Even when she won the senior title at age 12, she didn't feel that it changed anything for her.

"At the Nationals that time I just skated for myself. We didn't plan on winning. I just was supposed to skate as well as I could and show that I can jump, and spin and skate, but apparently the judges put me into first place," she said, smiling.

In 2010, she placed fourth at nationals as she felt sick and didn't skate her best, but this year she was back on top. "This time it was harder to win, but both (gold) medals (from Nationals) are very good for me," Sotnikova commented.

In spite of all her success, the young skater stays grounded. People talk about her already as a possible medal contender for the Olympic Games 2014 in Sotchi, in Russia, but for her, participating in the Olympic Games alone is still a dream.

"It is still another three years before that, and everything can change," Sotnikova said. "Obviously, I want to get to the Olympic Games. I want to be there, but I need to grow, I still have to work a lot in order to get there, but I really want it."

Sotnikova's goal is "to reach the heights," but she knows that only hard work will get her there and she wants to work and to improve.

"We have to learn new elements," she stated, referring to her and the other prodigy, Lisa Tuktamysheva. "I want to work on all my elements and maybe I can learn the triple Axel and other triple-triple combinations. I want to improve my footwork and my spins to get a level four for everything or a level six if we have that by 2014."

The skater has a lot of spark. She is smiling and joking off the ice in interviews, but on the ice she remains very focused on her work. She describes her character as "stubborn".

"I have a strong character," said the young skater. "When my mother tells me to do something, I'll do my own thing. A strong character can be good, but sometimes it is not good. I hope it's good in my case."

Sotnikova's parents support her as much as possible. As the family lives far away from the club, the athlete gets up around 6:20 every morning and her parents take her to city centre where she first goes to class for two to three lessons, and then goes to practice. Depending on traffic, it takes 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours to get from her home to the ice rink. After the first practice, the skater has choreography or off-ice practice, rests a little, eats lunch at the rink, and attends the evening practice. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, when there are no choreography lessons, the 14-year-old takes extra classes at school. Usually her dad picks her up and takes her home. Her parents and her 12-year-old sister are not involved in any sport.

While the media gets very excited about Sotnikova's prospects, coach Elena Vodorezova remains calm, but is full of praise. Asked about any weaknesses her student might have, she answered after a little pause: "I don't see any right now, I'm surprised myself. She even likes to skate last which never happens with others, and she likes it. You cannot upset her. Maybe her parents educate her that way."

"Of course she wants to compete at the Olympic Games in Sotchi," added Vodorezova. "There are thoughts about that, but this is life and you never can plan on anything. There are things that don't depend on us."

Sotnikova knows that, too, however, right now everything is on track and her next goal are the World Junior Figure Skating Championships in Korea.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 23 Mar 2011, 22:51

cekoni
Administrator

Re: Девушки - одиночницы || Ladies

Postby Gal4onok » 29 Mar 2011, 18:47

не могла не притащить сюда :plush32:

Liza and Adelina so cute!

WJC2011 Ladies small medal ceremony
Gal4onok

Postby cekoni » 05 Apr 2011, 08:11

Удмуртская фигуристка Лиза Туктамышева поедет на чемпионат мира по фигурному катанию - 2011 в Москву
Поболеть за Евгения Плющенко ее позвал их общий тренер Алексей Мишин
[фото и видео] :hi_hi_hi:
http://kp.ru/daily/25662.5/824936/

Тренер Ксении Макаровой Евгений Рукавицын: «Ксения больше не хочет в Америку»
http://www.sportsdaily.ru/articles/tren ... riku-43415
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Gal4onok » 23 Apr 2011, 12:04

13 апреля, 00:11
«Мишин — тренер хороший и смешной человек»
Надежда российского фигурного катания Елизавета Туктамышева не ревнует к соперницам
Ольга Ермолина

Елизавета Туктамышева не примет участия в грядущем московском чемпионате мира по фигурному катанию из-за возрастных ограничений. Талантливая юниорка целенаправленно готовиться к Олимпиаде в Сочи по руководством Алексея Мишина, наставника Евгения Плющенко. Накануне главного турнира сезона 14-летняя фигуристка рассказала о cвоем положении в сборной.

- Тренер Алексей Мишин не считает нужным форсировать вашу подготовку. Обидно оставаться в тени вашей ровесницы Аделины Сотниковой, выигравшей уже два чемпионата России?

- Обидно, конечно. И это немного раздражает. Но надо тренироваться, ждать и верить в себя.

- Но вы не производите впечатления не уверенной в себе спортсменки?

- Я просто пытаюсь это скрыть. Хотя перед выходом на лед иногда меня трясет. Но не хочу, чтобы это видел кто-то.

- Вы из Глазова, где не было сильной школы по фигурному катанию. Каким ветром занесло на лед?

- Я сама не помню, как это было. Мне тогда исполнилось года четыре или пять. На этот счет есть две версии – мамина и папина. Родители у меня – люди спортивные. Папа – тренер по футболу, до этого имел разряд по лыжам. Мама занималась волейболом, а сейчас работает в школе учительницей по алгебре и геометрии. С 5 по 9 класс она была моим классным руководителем. Так вот в мамином варианте все было так: у нее занималась ученица – дочка тренера по фигурному катанию Светланы Михайловны Веретенниковой. Как-то Настя рассказала дома обо мне. И тренер предложила, привести меня на каток… В папином варианте все происходило иначе. Летом он, как тренер, ездил в спортивный лагерь и брал меня с собой. Там я подружилась с начинающими фигуристками, и из-за них выбрала этот вид спорта.

- И вас приметил тренер Мишин?

- В Белгороде проходят соревнования. «Кубок Мишина» называются. Мы с тренером приехали туда. Мне было 9 лет. Заняла первое место. После произвольной программы радостная и счастливая только расслабилась, как вдруг прибегает Светлана Михайловна. «Одевайся, -- говорит, -- пошли на тренировку. Мишин приехал. Хочет тебя посмотреть».

- Вы знала, кто это такой?

- На тот момент в фигурном катании я никого не знала. Не понимала, зачем все это, для чего? Вышла на лед, просто тренировалась, делала элементы. А потом Мишин сказал: «Ждите звонка». И на следующий день позвонил: «Приезжайте в Питер».

- Ваша реакция?

- Отреагировала спокойно, потому что мы поехали всего на 10 дней. Я уже кое-что разведала. Подумала про себя: «Классно. Буду тренироваться с Плющенко». А он после Олимпиады в Турине из спорта ушел. Когда узнала, расстроилась, а потом подумала -- ничего. Алексей Николаевич оказался очень добрым и совсем нестрогим. У него опыт, может всегда спортсмена понять. Мишин -- тренер хороший и смешной человек.

- В первое время было тяжело Петербурге?

- Очень тяжело. Пришлось всю технику менять. Из-за этого я просто возненавидела этот город. Не хотела туда ездить, и даже думала бросать спорт. Но дело было не только в тренировках, а в том, что в Питере я жила под присмотром Светланы Михайловны. Тогда как другие ребята приезжали с бабушками, дедушками, родными…

- Им было, кому поплакаться в жилетку.

- Угу. Хотя я плакать не люблю. Даже при маме и папе этого не делаю. Только когда остаюсь одна. Но как-то со всем этим справилась, пережила.

- В какой момент почувствовали, что вас выделяют в группе из числа остальных?

- Я, честно говоря, и сейчас этого не понимаю. Тренируюсь и тренируюсь. Полтора часа утром, два часа вечером. Каждый день. У нас, на катке, в Глазове. Перед соревнованиями, на сборы езжу в Питер. Но дома все равно бываю редко. Прыжки у меня с самого начала стали получаться. Но как я это делаю, не могу объяснить. Ненавижу вопросы: «А как ты это прыгаешь?» Захожу и прыгаю. Скрутил быстренько и выезд сделал. Для меня это так же естественно, как, наверное, дышать.

До приезда в Питер мои программы выглядели несколько корявыми. Ведь в отличие от столичных фигуристок, в Глазове на катке не было хореографов. Просто научили меня прыгать и вперед. Сейчас мои программы стали ярче, со мной работают два хореографа. Дело пошло, но предела совершенству нет. Алексей Николаевич перед выходом на лед часто говорит: «Ну что ты такая зажатая?» А я пока не чувствую разницы, что чем-то отличаюсь от других. Да и характер у меня, наверное, не тот. Я не вижу в соперницах врагов. Да и вообще к людям отношусь открыто. Люблю и умею дружить. И даже если человек мне не нравится, все равно сделаю так, что он не будет настроен против меня.

- В спорте с таким характером, наверное, непросто?

- Непросто. Я как наивная дурочка. Верю, что все ангелы и добрые. А на самом деле это всегда не так. Но пока не умею различать людей. Надо меняться.
http://mn.ru/sports/20110413/300996909.html
Translation of the article http://ontd-skating.livejournal.com/1074882.html
Gal4onok

PreviousNext

Return to Мир фигурного катания || Figure Skating