Мужчины || Men

Другие фигуристы, различные фигурнокатательные мероприятия || Other skaters and events without Evgeni

Re: Мужчины || Men

Postby Kudryavka » 17 Apr 2012, 09:50

A skater who is coached by TomZ tweets that Chan finished with Lori. Is it true? :ne_vi_del:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
User avatar
Kudryavka
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 02:58
Location: Tokyo
Has thanked: 636 times
Been thanked: 1041 times

Re: Мужчины || Men

Postby clairdelalune » 17 Apr 2012, 12:31

Kudryavka wrote:A skater who is coached by TomZ tweets that Chan finished with Lori. Is it true? :ne_vi_del:


Not with Lori, but with his coach, Christy Krall. :sh_ок:
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports ... 16205.html
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/m ... le2403867/
http://www.thestar.com/sports/figureska ... with-coach

What a pity!!! :plush27: Krall is a great coach!!! :plush36:
ImageImage
User avatar
clairdelalune
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 15:04
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Мужчины || Men

Postby karnelove » 17 Apr 2012, 17:24

clairdelalune wrote:
Kudryavka wrote:What a pity!!! :plush27: Krall is a great coach!!! :plush36:


It sounds like there was some serious degeneration of their relationship, with Krall saying that Chan was downgrading her role... :ne_vi_del:

Now she can focus more on the other skaters - particularly the awesome young Josh Farris! Maybe Chan is scared of him - he should be! :hi_hi_hi:

I guess Chan is going back to Toronto. I wonder who will coach him now? Orser maybe? :ne_vi_del:

This is a very strange timing for me. I guess it will make the off-season more interesting. It will be interesting to see how he goes next season.
Last edited by karnelove on 17 Apr 2012, 17:40, edited 1 time in total.
karnelove
 
Posts: 130
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 06:20
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Мужчины || Men

Postby clairdelalune » 17 Apr 2012, 17:38

karnelove wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:
Kudryavka wrote:What a pity!!! :plush27: Krall is a great coach!!! :plush36:


It sounds like there was some serious degeneration of their relationship, with Krall saying that Chan was downgrading her role... :ne_vi_del:

Now she can focus more on the other skaters - particularly the awesome young Josh Farris! Maybe Chan is scared of him - he should be! :hi_hi_hi:

I guess Chan is going back to Toronto. I wonder who will coach him now? Orser maybe? :ne_vi_del:


I understand Chan's mother is somehow involved in their split. :kli_ny: :ne_vi_del: I dunno, I don't think he was scared of Joshua Farris, :plush38: Chan changed his coaches before.
I want him to quit Lori too, especially if he wants to move in an "artistic direction" as press reported. :bra_vo:
Orser? Hmm..he has Javi, maybe Chan will work with somebody from his current team. It's not a bad idea to relocate in Toronto, he can be close to his both parents.
ImageImage
User avatar
clairdelalune
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 15:04
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Мужчины || Men

Postby Kudryavka » 17 Apr 2012, 17:51

clairdelalune wrote:
Kudryavka wrote:A skater who is coached by TomZ tweets that Chan finished with Lori. Is it true? :ne_vi_del:

Not with Lori, but with his coach, Christy Krall. :sh_ок: :

No~ I was talking about what this guy https://twitter.com/#!/Timkoleto wrote. :smu:sche_nie:



First barbiebackstage wrote:
barbiebackstage
So #TeamChan kicked Krall to the curb. That leaves just Lori Nichol? #figureskating
https://twitter.com/#!/barbiebackstage/ ... 4703670273


And then Timkoleto replied:
"No. Nichol is done with him too"

(i dont remember what exactly he wrote but something like this. I have a screenshot in my laptop at my office)



It seems that he has deleted the post. This guy is a figure skater who trains in Colorado Springs. His coach is Tom Z.
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
User avatar
Kudryavka
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 02:58
Location: Tokyo
Has thanked: 636 times
Been thanked: 1041 times

Re: Мужчины || Men

Postby karnelove » 17 Apr 2012, 17:59

clairdelalune wrote: dunno, I don't think he was scared of Joshua Farris, :plush38: Chan changed his coaches before.


I don't think he was either, I made a little joke, because I like Josh's skating so much and think he is going to be wonderful. :hi_hi_hi:
karnelove
 
Posts: 130
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 06:20
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Мужчины || Men

Postby Kudryavka » 17 Apr 2012, 18:08

I am still surprised because I thought Krall managed to stabilize Chan's jumps. She is a technical specialist and expert of Dirtfish... Though Chan said his dance teacher stabilized his quads. And I think Krall was not happy with that.
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
User avatar
Kudryavka
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 02:58
Location: Tokyo
Has thanked: 636 times
Been thanked: 1041 times

Re: Мужчины || Men

Postby clairdelalune » 17 Apr 2012, 18:29

Kudryavka wrote:I am still surprised because I thought Krall managed to stabilize Chan's jumps. She is a technical specialist and expert of Dirtfish... Though Chan said his dance teacher stabilized his quads. And I think Krall was not happy with that.


I also credit Krall for Chan's technical improvement.
Chan dumping Lori is the best news ever!!! :mu_zyk: :cool_cool:
ImageImage
User avatar
clairdelalune
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 15:04
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Мужчины || Men

Postby let`s talk » 17 Apr 2012, 20:57

Учитывая как его освистали в Ницце никто не знает будут ли ему и в следующем сезоне all things zamoboni с рук сходить. По-моему тётенька просто свалила с гордым видом пока не поздно.
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)
let`s talk
 
Posts: 584
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 15:16
Location: Japan
Has thanked: 498 times
Been thanked: 914 times

Re: Мужчины || Men

Postby Kudryavka » 17 Apr 2012, 21:41

Training video of Team Patrick Chan (Though it broke up already, you know :plush34: ).
- Jump practice
- Dirtfish
- Dance lesson
- Mikhail Baryshnikov...




Despite I knew people say that Chan's weak points are 3A & lack of artistry, I didn't know he looks so poor on the floor. So far, I knew only Patrick on the ice and he looked better there. Now I REALLY understand why he wants to learn from ballet :du_ma_et:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
User avatar
Kudryavka
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 02:58
Location: Tokyo
Has thanked: 636 times
Been thanked: 1041 times

PreviousNext

Return to Мир фигурного катания || Figure Skating

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron