Мужчины || Men

Другие фигуристы, различные фигурнокатательные мероприятия || Other skaters and events without Evgeni

Re: Мужчины || Men

Postby Nat7 » 09 May 2012, 17:29

Дайсуке Такахаши - Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOa2h8_s ... 5251C6D1D9
Nat7

Postby let`s talk » 09 May 2012, 17:59

Nat7 wrote:
let`s talk wrote:Ой разговорились то. А на видео из корейского шоу что у Лайса, что у Чана- смех и позорище. Тоже мне, один- олимпийский чемпион, другой- чемпион мира. А катание- одни тупые кривляния и полное отсутствие шикарной техники. А хуже всего- они не хотят кататься. Типа только деньги oтрабатывают. И какого мне на это видюшки было смотреть после 6 шоу с Даем, где он сигал квады с трикселями с полной отдачей самого себя зрителю и музыке.

Что за 6 шоу с Даем,гле проходили и когда? Пришлите пожалуйста, ссылки на видео.

Шоу были в Йокогаме. Это в топике "Новости ФК" на этом же подфоруме. Там мои фотки, а видео нет и не будет. В Ниппонии с этим строго. Нельзя снимать и всё тут.
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post:
Nat7 (09 May 2012, 20:29)
Rating: 4.17%

let`s talk

Postby cekoni » 14 May 2012, 01:46

Brian Joubert. Хореографы на сезон 2012-2013.:
http://maisondejoubert.livejournal.com/83890.html

A small part of Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski interview in Smolensk, about Brian. (25.4.12)

- The first question is about Joubert. Just recently in an interview, he talked about his desire to work with you again. He spoke about components and artistic part, and wanted to work especially with Staviski and Denkova. What do you know about it?

Maxim: It's very good. After the failure in Vancouver, he wants to work with us again, he understands that it was not our mistake at the Olympics. Of course, we will try to create the best programs for him. I hope, he will have a good season.

Albena: We spoke with him just now, and specified the dates, when we come to him to create the programs for the next season, both short and free. We are waiting for the end of this season, his as well as ours.

- So, do you already have a preliminary agreement?
Albena: Yes.

--------

Интервью с Максимом Стависким и Албеной Денковой, взятое в на гастролях в Смоленске. (Вопросы задали зрители. Спросила и записала ВИКТОРИЯ ПОПЛАВСКАЯ .Смоленск 25 апреля 2012 г.)

- Первый вопрос о Жубере. Буквально недавно в интервью он высказал свое пожелания опять сотрудничать с Вами. Причем он говорил о постановке компонентов и артистизме и выразил желание работать именно со Стависким и Денковой. Что об этом известно?

Максим: Это очень хорошо. После неудачной для него Олимпиады в Ванкувере, человек хочет продолжать с нами работать, понимая, что на Олимпиаде ошибка была не в нас. И нам это тоже очень важно и очень приятно, что он хочет продолжать с нами работать.Конечно постараемся поставить ему наилучшие программы.Надеюсь у него будет удачный сезон.

Албена:Мы сейчас с ним разговаривали, и уточняли сроки, когда ехать к нему и ставить программы - произвольную и оригинальную на следующий сезон. Ждем чтобы у него и у нас закончился сезон.

- Значит уже договоренность предварительная есть?
Албена: Да.

Источник: http://www.facebook.com/notes/albena-de ... 2701597317
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 14 May 2012, 02:01

YUZURU HANYU INTERVIEW MASTERPOST

There are nine parts: http://yoko71.tumblr.com/post/228188407 ... -interview

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
simona (16 May 2012, 16:16) • lala630312 (16 May 2012, 14:57) • Kudryavka (15 May 2012, 07:31)
Rating: 12.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Nat7 » 16 May 2012, 00:13

Patrick Chan says split with coach part of evolutionary process
Figure skating's two-time world champion Patrick Chan says the resignation of his coach Christy Krall will allow him to focus more on the artistic side of the sport.Krall resigned the day after Canadian Chan won his second straight world title in Nice, France, beating Japanese skaters Daisuke Takahashi and Yuzuru Hanyu."As with any athlete, we have to go through an evolution, we have to look at other places that need to be improved," Chan said Friday at the World Team Trophy.The 21-year-old from Toronto credited Krall with helping him master the quadruple jump, allowing him to win the past two world championships.
"It was a great, great time with Christy," Chan said. "She taught me the quad, I would have never had the technical abilities that I have now without her as a coach."Chan will continue to work with another member of his coaching team, Kathy Johnson."As for my program, it's not all about the technical," Chan said. "It has to be an integration of the jumps with the transitions, those two elements are not separate, they are one element and we have to learn to weave the two together."Kathy has the ability to do that and it's a smooth transition as I have already been working with her."Krall told the Canadian Press that her role had diminished with Chan while Johnson, a modern dance teacher who works with other skaters, had taken on a greater role.Chan finished second behind Takahashi at the World Team Trophy, his first loss in a major event since the Cup of Russia in 2010.
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/figureskating/ ... coach.html

Чан так уверовал в в свою художественную неповторимость на льду. Тренер у него сейчас-учительница танцев.Теперь будем смотреть мужские танцы на льду в исполнении Патрика Чана. А может пусть ИСУ новый вид фигурного катания введет- мужские танцы на льду. Один представитель уже есть. Да и другие подтянутся, у кого с техникой проблемы. Пусть спирали и тройки на люду рисуют.

These users thanked the author Nat7 for the post (total 3):
lala630312 (16 May 2012, 14:57) • clairdelalune (16 May 2012, 11:58) • Kudryavka (16 May 2012, 07:20)
Rating: 12.5%

Nat7

Postby Kudryavka » 16 May 2012, 07:32

According to Tatjana Flade, Artem Grigoriev has retired from skating :plush36: , Artur Dmitriev jr was kicked out from CSKA and has joined Morozov (how many skaters went to Morozov? :sh_ок: ). Also, Artur's dad AD Sr. went to Moscow's Natalia Pavlova's group along with his students. What's happened to Artur Dmitriev and Tamara Moskvina? I hope there was no quarrel :du_ma_et:
Source http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpos ... tcount=156
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post:
lala630312 (16 May 2012, 15:00)

Kudryavka

Postby clairdelalune » 16 May 2012, 12:03

Nat7 wrote:Patrick Chan says split with coach part of evolutionary process
Figure skating's two-time world champion Patrick Chan says the resignation of his coach Christy Krall will allow him to focus more on the artistic side of the sport.Krall resigned the day after Canadian Chan won his second straight world title in Nice, France, beating Japanese skaters Daisuke Takahashi and Yuzuru Hanyu."As with any athlete, we have to go through an evolution, we have to look at other places that need to be improved," Chan said Friday at the World Team Trophy.The 21-year-old from Toronto credited Krall with helping him master the quadruple jump, allowing him to win the past two world championships.
"It was a great, great time with Christy," Chan said. "She taught me the quad, I would have never had the technical abilities that I have now without her as a coach."Chan will continue to work with another member of his coaching team, Kathy Johnson."As for my program, it's not all about the technical," Chan said. "It has to be an integration of the jumps with the transitions, those two elements are not separate, they are one element and we have to learn to weave the two together."Kathy has the ability to do that and it's a smooth transition as I have already been working with her."Krall told the Canadian Press that her role had diminished with Chan while Johnson, a modern dance teacher who works with other skaters, had taken on a greater role.Chan finished second behind Takahashi at the World Team Trophy, his first loss in a major event since the Cup of Russia in 2010.
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/figureskating/ ... coach.html

His strategy is not bad, if he's able to mantain the jumps his PCS will increase. I still think he needs a technical coach maybe Kathy is able to weave transitions and jumps into the program but only a technical coach can help him if he's not able to deliver the technical content. :plush34:
Krall is a brilliant coach! :plush31: But who knows if it was his idea or somebody from Skate Canada or even ISU suggested it to him. :ne_vi_del:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby simona » 16 May 2012, 16:27

clairdelalune wrote:
His strategy is not bad, if he's able to mantain the jumps his PCS will increase.
I still think he needs a technical coach maybe Kathy is able to weave transitions
and jumps into the program but only a technical coach can help him if he's not
able to deliver the technical content. :plush34:Krall is a brilliant coach! :plush31:
But who knows if it was his idea or somebody from Skate Canada or even ISU
suggested it to him. :ne_vi_del:

:plush28: Claire, I don't wanna be rude and with all do respects, but who 'f..' cares?

Please 4give me the 'F word..'
I'm sorry I do not know that's just me but I can not digest Chan, left for me on
my stomach ..

:ze_le_ny:

ImageImageImageImageImage

These users thanked the author simona for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (16 May 2012, 20:45) • clairdelalune (16 May 2012, 20:20)
Rating: 8.33%

simona

Postby Таня » 16 May 2012, 20:07

Nat7 wrote: ...Тренер у него сейчас-учительница танцев

Ну-ну...Как бы он со своей "художественной неповторимостью" u с этой учительницей танцев, свои прыжки, совсем, не растерял :plush37:
Евгений Плющенко: "Спорт - это моя жизнь. Спортивные достижения во славу России - это моя религия. Для меня это не просто слова, это суть всего, что я делал и делаю в спорте."
Таня

Postby clairdelalune » 16 May 2012, 20:23

simona wrote:
:plush28: Claire, I don't wanna be rude and with all do respects, but who 'f..' cares?

Please 4give me the 'F word..'
I'm sorry I do not know that's just me but I can not digest Chan, left for me on
my stomach ..

:ze_le_ny:

;;-))) ;;-))) ;;-)))
Sorry, Simona, I hope i didn't cause you an indigestion! :hi_hi_hi:
ImageImage

These users thanked the author clairdelalune for the post:
lala630312 (16 May 2012, 20:45)

clairdelalune

PreviousNext

Return to Мир фигурного катания || Figure Skating