Мужчины || Men

Другие фигуристы, различные фигурнокатательные мероприятия || Other skaters and events without Evgeni

Re: Мужчины || Men

Postby cekoni » 18 Jun 2012, 01:20

Tatjana Flade ‏@Tatjana21:

S. Contesti (ITA) retires from competition, turns to coaching according to Gazzetta dello sport:
http://www.gazzetta.it/Sport_Invernali/ ... 2542.shtml
cekoni
Administrator

Postby karnelove » 22 Jun 2012, 09:35

Jason is skating to Prince's "Question of U" for his new short program and "Liebestraume" for the long :plush32: . He performed both programs at the Southport Summer Classic. No scores or videos yet but these are some reports:

- He scored around 144 for the LP
- The judges LOVED Liebestraume
- He attempted the 3A in both programs, stood up on the one in the SP (under-rotated) and fell off the fully-rotated one in the LP.

Jason will now spend the month of July in Colorado Springs with his coach Kori and choreographer Rohene Ward.

I hope someone warned the people of CS, since Joshua Farris trains there full-time and Timothy Dolensky is there too, and by all accounts, those three can make plenty of mischief when they're together... ::yaz-yk:
karnelove

Postby cekoni » 22 Jun 2012, 17:49

Five-time Italian champ Contesti hangs up skates:
http://www.icenetwork.com/news/article. ... y=ice_news
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 23 Jun 2012, 02:26

chinese newspaper, source: http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2012-06-18/ ... =101318825
http://misfitmimes.blogspot.com/2012/06 ... -love.html

Interview With Johnny Weir:
Once Disappointed With Figure Skating

Recently, the U.S. figure skater Johnny Weir, who has a large following of enthusiastic fans, participated in four shows of Artistry on Ice in China’s mainland as well as Taiwan. He accepted our interview before the show in Shenzhen.

Weir, the 27-year-old three-time U.S. National Champion (2004–2006) and the 2008 Worlds bronze medalist, is famous for his androgynous, beautiful, and crazy style of performance and is known as ‘LADY GAGA on the ice.’ Off the ice, his fashion sense, his honesty and humor, and his marriage to his partner, [Victor] Voronov, are hot topics in the figure skating world. Following the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, he left the rink temporarily, and his pop song [“Dirty Love”] and book [Welcome to My World] were released. After enjoying two years of ‘ordinary life,’ Weir announced that he would return to competition.

Comeback: I once was very disappointed with figure skating.

“I felt very disappointed in the sport after the Winter Olympics. I didn’t want to be part of it, so I skipped the World Championships afterward. Meanwhile, I attended a lot of events, from the Grammys to the Academy Awards. It seemed like I didn’t need figure skating anymore. I was not even well-prepared for my performances. And, I was fat.” Weir smiled and gestured at himself.

“When I was invited to the U.S. National Championships [in 2012], I saw the situation in men’s figure skating. I’ve always been competitive. My return to competition is not for an Olympic gold medal or to win something. For me, that era has ended. Now I want to compete for the people I love, and to tell everyone that we can live in our own way. But I still love the sport. Besides, my husband, my mother, my friends, and everybody around me expected me to go back on the ice.” Thus, Weir's name appeared on the list of the ISU Grand Prix for the 2012-2013 season.

“I didn’t have a good relationship with U.S. Figure Skating before. But they are very open-minded about my return. They supported me, offering me the opportunity for two Grand Prix competitions. I would like to think that they have realized I would benefit their promotion of the sport in the U.S.”

Now, Weir has nearly cleared his schedule except for a few skating shows and television events. “I have a family to support,” he joked with a wry wink, eyelashes fluttering like a butterfly.

New season: Quads in both programs.

Weir’s new programs are topics of conversation. The music of the short program comes courtesy of Lady Gaga. He is very happy to perform to this special piece of music in competition, which is obvious from his lively tone. The free skate is named "Phoenix," representing the experiences he’s been through.

Weir is still training with [Galina] Zmievskaya. The main structure of his two programs has been completed, and they now await finishing details when the choreographers come on board this summer. Weir told us that he would invite David Wilson, the famous choreographer, to help him with his free program if time permits. Taking into account their cooperation on the two wonderful programs in Weir's 2009-2010 season, expectations are set very high this time.

“Returning to competition, I’m hoping to be much stronger—spiritually, at least,” said Weir.

During Weir’s absence, the ISU scoring system has been adjusted. Today, not only difficult jumps, such as the quad, are required of male figure skaters who want to be competitive in top world events, but also comprehensive capabilities in footwork and skating. However, Weir takes it all coolly: “My training is going pretty well right now. I’m planning on doing the quad in both of my programs. And I’ve invited Nikolai Morozov to help with my footwork.

“Recently, a lot of skaters have been doing their best to show how difficult figure skating is. But I’ve trained under the old system since I was a boy, and I, on the contrary, would like to make people feel like they, too, can skate. The audience will feel relaxed watching my performance, not…” he shrugged his shoulders and made a pained look.

Family: I’m planning on having a baby through high-tech.

When talking about his family, Weir, who just got married a few months ago, glows with sweetness. “Victor (Weir’s husband) and I are planning on having a baby. No, I’m not gonna get pregnant. I’ve tried, though, ha-ha. Adoption? Maybe. Actually, we want a baby of our own through high-tech means. We have a puppy now, which is a very good test for us.” In answering the question of “How do you handle family life, such as housework?” which everybody goes through, Weir showed his great ability in the house: “I cook and I clean, because I don’t want Victor to mess it up. I ask him to take out the trash and walk our dog, and that’s it.”

At the press conference in Beijing a couple of days ago, Weir was dressed in a shirt that was open on the sides, making people want to scream. And [Jeffrey] Buttle, who stood next to him [during photo ops], was too shy to put his hand on Weir’s waist. “That outfit was bought in Taipei and is a piece by a Japanese designer. I love fashion. I always go shopping during my Asia tours.” He always has plenty to share when he talks about fashion.

Future: I won’t be on the ice forever.

Buttle and [Stéphane] Lambiel, Weir’s counterparts, have been trying choreography since their retirements. But Weir will definitely not be on the ice forever. “I don’t want to become a coach or choreographer. You know, all these years I’ve been watching my coach in her coat at the rink at 7:30 in the morning, shivering with the cold. It’s not what I want. I’m going to my third Winter Olympics, and then I’m going to take some time to figure out what I really want.”

Weir no longer considers skating a matter of life and death.

“I’m going to skate. But a single program isn’t the end of my life. And my coach accepts that I have my own life and family besides figure skating. We’re getting along much better.”

(Author/Photographer: 玻尔)
(Translator: Mona Wang)

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
simona (24 Jun 2012, 01:19)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Вера » 26 Jun 2012, 07:23

Ролик старый, но я раньше его не видела. Миямото работает с Такахаши.
Кто бы еще перевел :plush34:

Daisuke Takahashi & Kenji Miyamoto
http://video.yandex.ru/users/jejel/view/348/#hq
Вера
Администратор

Postby let`s talk » 26 Jun 2012, 18:41

Вера, я писалал про это ссылку на спортс.ру на форуме крыма. Так что я просто перенесу пост, а также две ссылка на ютюб:

"это отрывк из фильма о Миямото, который канал TBS сделал к его 33-летию (в прошлом ноябре). Какое у него терпение ! Во второй части фильма особенно видно, когда он 15-летней и слегка деревянной Рисе 4 часа обьясняет как танцевать отрывок, который в проге займёт у неё не более 10 секунд. Дая он называет исключительно "Дайчан", что примерно есть как "Даечка" по-русски. А вообще забавно, что международная популярность того же Камерленго расцвёла после успеха Даевской La Strada. А Миямото так и остался работать только с японцами, несмотря на успех КП Дая в Ванкувере. На видео подмечено, что Дай набрал больше всех баллов в дорожках. Сам Миямото отметил, что большое внимание идёт на прыжки, а он не хочет ограничиваться только ими, но также принести характер через шаги, пластику и образ в целом. Я подозреваю, что это было слегка трудно и в плане ГОЕ "невыгдно" некоторым лидером ФК, вот Миямото за рубеж неособо и звали. Мол слишком много напряга его хорео танцевать. Так что Женя далеко не за самую лёгкую работу взялся. Ну так на то он и Женя." :plush45:

"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post (total 3):
Gal4onok (28 Jun 2012, 16:29) • Вера (27 Jun 2012, 06:52) • Таня (26 Jun 2012, 21:02)
Rating: 12.5%

let`s talk

Postby Вера » 27 Jun 2012, 06:54

Так эта восхитительная КП Дая в Ванкувере Миямото постановка? Супер! :plush46: Спасибо, let`s talk ! :plush39: :plush45:

These users thanked the author Вера for the post (total 2):
let`s talk (28 Jun 2012, 20:19) • lala630312 (28 Jun 2012, 09:34)
Rating: 8.33%

Вера
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 28 Jun 2012, 05:51

Brian JOUBERT: Interview for Days vol.14 in Japanese, English and Russian languages
http://maisondejoubert.livejournal.com/95315.html
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 03 Jul 2012, 18:04

Artur Gachinski in PInzolo...

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showth ... gram/page8

He really works magic with Dickson and they work on his presentation a lot, his sequences are difficult and Dickson insists on trying new things. His lp is a big different from the last season.

(Pinzolo) - ten secs of Arthur Gachinski's LP. His music is from the soundtrack of The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=393527574036600 (VIDEO)

tatiana Zainutdinova:
Артур катается под кавер песни американской группы ONE REPUBLIC - SECRETS !!!!!!!! Из песни Убрали слова (получился минус ) и обработали песню,оставив родные звуки скрипки ,которые изначально присутствовали в песне , и добавили звуки аккордеона .Получилось замечательное музыкальное сопровождение в стиле поп - фолк!! ПРОСто прелесть !!!!! Очень неожиданно,а сама из Фильма Ученик Чародея!!! Очень подходит !!!!!!!!!

The Sorcerer's Apprentice soundtrack - "Secrets" by OneRepublic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHsx3tFZDOk

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (04 Jul 2012, 01:17)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 05 Jul 2012, 06:55

Arthur Gachinsky Pinzolo Galà 30 06 2012 :
by Lelo :plush45:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smhumcONIm4

.. one more homevideo...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcqWupspXs8

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 4):
Вера (06 Jul 2012, 06:31) • Таня (05 Jul 2012, 23:36) • Gal4onok (05 Jul 2012, 14:07) • lala630312 (05 Jul 2012, 10:29)
Rating: 16.67%

cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Мир фигурного катания || Figure Skating