Мужчины || Men

Другие фигуристы, различные фигурнокатательные мероприятия || Other skaters and events without Evgeni

Re: Мужчины || Men

Postby Дарина » 15 Jun 2012, 18:55

Я помню, Морозова спросили, почему Федерация разрешает ему тренировать Амодио. Морозов сказал, что Амодио - не конкурент для Гачинского. Что он теперь скажет? :du_ma_et:
Last edited by Дарина on 16 Jul 2012, 16:39, edited 2 times in total.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby Kudryavka » 15 Jun 2012, 19:16

Another article
http://www.asahi.com/sports/update/0615 ... 50654.html

- Takahashi: I was thinking very much. But I have decided to live in more difficult environment for Sochi.
- Morozov: I felt bad about four years ago [4 years ago, Oda came to Morozov without Takahashi's permission]. He is a skater who goes down in history of figure skating. To him I'll give my everything. I want to support him to get Olympic medal.

Russian federation can't stop Morozov? Why he helps Russia's rival. Male Tarasova :du_ma_et:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby Kudryavka » 15 Jun 2012, 19:21

Дарина wrote:Я помню, Морозова спросили, почему Федерация разрешает ему тренировать Амодио. Морозов сказал, что Амодио - не конкурент для Гачинского. Что он теперь скажет? :du_ma_et:

Моро says:
Кроме того, я уверен, что присутствие такого мастера в нашей группе пойдет на пользу другим моим ученикам в процессе подготовки к Олимпийским играм в Сочи".

To be honest, I dont know who can compete for Olympic medal, among Morozov's students. But Takahashi, this is one of biggest rivals. Sorry karnelove and good figure skating fans.
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby Kudryavka » 15 Jun 2012, 20:06

Дарина wrote:Я помню, Морозова спросили, почему Федерация разрешает ему тренировать Амодио. Морозов сказал, что Амодио - не конкурент для Гачинского. Что он теперь скажет? :du_ma_et:

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2 ... 75620.html
> 「(当時のことは)申し訳なかった。唯一、彼が取っていない五輪の金メダルを取らせたい」

Moro said that he wants to make Takahashi an Olympic gold medalist. :du_ma_et:

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post:
Дарина (15 Jun 2012, 20:53)
Rating: 4.17%

Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 15 Jun 2012, 22:08

Smart move - Russian coach for Russian Olympics... :)-(:

Takahashi reunites with Morozov for Sochi push:
http://www.icenetwork.com/news/article. ... y=ice_news
cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 16 Jun 2012, 00:25

Kudryavka wrote:Another article
http://www.asahi.com/sports/update/0615 ... 50654.html

- Takahashi: I was thinking very much. But I have decided to live in more difficult environment for Sochi.
- Morozov: I felt bad about four years ago [4 years ago, Oda came to Morozov without Takahashi's permission]. He is a skater who goes down in history of figure skating. To him I'll give my everything. I want to support him to get Olympic medal.

Russian federation can't stop Morozov? Why he helps Russia's rival. Male Tarasova :du_ma_et:

Stop him? Why? :ne_vi_del: I believe the Japenese Federation will pay him for helping Daisuke, he won't benefit from russian funds.
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Kudryavka » 16 Jun 2012, 01:05

cekoni wrote:Smart move - Russian coach for Russian Olympics... :)-(:

Takahashi reunites with Morozov for Sochi push:

"I will be very honest with you: Daisuke is the best skater I ever worked with," Morozov said. "I always felt bad about how our relationship ended. In my soul, I knew I had unfinished business with him."

poor Yagudin :plush44:
Kudryavka

Postby Kudryavka » 16 Jun 2012, 01:15

clairdelalune wrote:Stop him? Why? :ne_vi_del:

Russian fs federation is one of the most pantopragmatic organization. They even forbid their skaters to change coach without permission, until Sochi. And seems that they tried to kick out foreign skater from Russian coach. Remember about Amodio. :du_ma_et:
Kudryavka

Postby Kudryavka » 16 Jun 2012, 11:13

Yuzuru HANYU interview on June 15
http://japanskates.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=516#516

- He slightly failed at the first day at DOI, but enjoyed. He skated with the image of Kurt Browning. He has been practicing a quad to be able to land at any time.
- Injured ankle is getting well.
- The reason why he went overseas: To make the Olympic team in Sochi. He thought that he needs to change something. Of course he thanks former coach Nanami Abe.
- The reason why he moved to Brian Orser: One day he read a magazine that was featured the Toronto cricket club. He learned how the club has good sports facilities.
- Orser thinks Hanyu's jump is good but needs more skating skill. Hanyu started to learn skating from zero. Hanyu's sub coach is Tracy Wilson. She teaches skating mainly.
- There are many rinks in Canada. But now he can't use the main rink of the cricket club. So he moves from rink to rink to have daily training.
- He can't speak English yet. He is learning from Orser how to say something in English.
- The aim of next season is to win from the GP. Ultimate goal is to skate well in Sochi.
Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 18 Jun 2012, 01:18

clairdelalune wrote:Stop him? Why? :ne_vi_del: I believe the Japenese Federation will pay him for helping Daisuke, he won't benefit from russian funds.

I dont like this manner, when skaters take a coach from the country in which it will be an important upcoming competition - it gives him more sympathy from the audience and local media :plush34:

Also, I felt having a Russian coach on our team could be a big help preparing for Sochi."
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Мир фигурного катания || Figure Skating