Мужчины || Men

Другие фигуристы, различные фигурнокатательные мероприятия || Other skaters and events without Evgeni

Re: Мужчины || Men

Postby Таня » 11 Sep 2011, 09:28

Виктория wrote:
Дарина wrote:А что он прыгнул-то, тройной флип-ойлер-тройной флип? А за каскад тройной аксель - ойлер - тройной флип Плющенко не занесли в книгу рекордов?

Да,этот каскад Чан прыгнул. Если я не ошибаюсь, то женин каскад занесён в книгу рекордов :a_g_a:

А 4т-3т-3р тоже занесли? :du_ma_et:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Patrick Chan skating to be 'one of the greats'
By Alexa Ainsworth, Universal Sports

Talk about winning Worlds. Did earning that title take some pressure off your career?

it was something I had been working up to for a long time. I felt like winning the two silver medals prior to it was a bit of a fluke, to be honest, whereas last year at Worlds I didn't say ‘I want to place top three.' My goal was to win. I trained properly to be a world champion. I did everything that I had to do it. When I accomplished my feat it was like - ya I'm happy.

It definitely took the pressure of my career so now I can really focus on trying new things and opening my boundaries and abilities and exploring other ways of skating and performing without having to worry about winning because I have already won. Now I have the freedom to do what I want, but of course my goal is always to defend my title.

Was there a little extra satisfaction knowing Yevgeny Plushenko, the quad king, was there watching?
A little bit yeah. Hopefully I can motivate him to compete because I've only competed against him at the Olympics and even then we were in different groups. When I was learning the quad I was always watching him and [Alexei] Yagudin, especially Plushenko though, so for him - my mentor in a way, to watch the result of what I've worked so hard to do is really cool. I only found out after [he was there]. It probably would have made me more nervous if I knew he was watching.

After blowing away the competition at Worlds, what's next? How do you stay motivated to keep getting better?
The great thing about it was I didn't feel completely fulfilled. I won Worlds, but when I came back home, even a few months later I didn't feel like I really accomplished anything that big. It was a weird feeling I had. It wasn't like when Jamie [Sale] and David [Pelletier] won and it was a standing ovation and people were like, ‘We'll always remember that program.'

I felt Phantom had lost a bit of its chemistry because it was a repeated program, so hopefully next season - I have new music, a new program and I'm exploring other ways of moving and expressing myself - using more of my whole body, not just facial expression and not only connecting with the audience, but moving the audience and really drawing them into the program. I don't feel like I accomplished that at all at Worlds. I'm glad to feel that way actually because I feel like I have a lot more room to improve.

You are working on adding a quad Salchow by Canadian Nationals. What made you start the Salchow when your triple wasn't one of your better jumps?

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do quad Sal. [The triple] was terrible! But [coach] Christy [Krall] made me try something different and quad Sal become really consistent all the sudden. Sometimes you can feel like you can do a quad [on a triple] with the right lift and pop, so I just went ahead and tried it and it was good.

How is your ‘girlfriend' the Triple Axel?

She's mean. She's not being friendly right now. I've realized it's become a mental game more than anything. I've made such a mental block that I can't do it - I've already screwed up before I even step for the jump. We're trying new things and I think putting all that behind me and just going for it, hopefully this season it will be better.

Who can challenge you this season?

Every day is a different day and every competition you don't know what can happen. Honestly, I focus on what I have to do. I don't feel like I have a big target on my back or anything. I'm battling myself. I'm competing against my ghost. I'm competing against myself from last year and trying to one up myself. Not technically, but artistically and performance-wise and really connecting with the audience and really be the same status as one of the greats because I don't think I'm one of those yet.

http://www.universalsports.com/news-blogs/article/newsid=552643.html

Часть про Женю(кратко)
Патрик говорит, что когда разучивал четверные, смотрел на Плющенко и Ягудина, что Женя, в какой то степени, для него наставник, и если б он знал, что Женя присутствует на трибунах(ЧМ)-он бы нервничал больше. Надеется, что смотивировал Женю к дальнейшим соревнованиям.
Евгений Плющенко: "Спорт - это моя жизнь. Спортивные достижения во славу России - это моя религия. Для меня это не просто слова, это суть всего, что я делал и делаю в спорте."
Таня

Postby cekoni » 11 Sep 2011, 11:25

Late bloomer Menshov still in the game
September 11, 2011 - by Tatjana Flade

http://www.goldenskate.com/2011/09/late ... -the-game/
cekoni
Administrator

Postby let`s talk » 11 Sep 2011, 17:01

lala630312 wrote:Is it true, that Hanyu landed 4T+3A+3A? I can't believe. :plush30:

4T-3A right here:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl0oiv_yuzuru-hanyu-yyyy-the-ice-2011-4t-3a_sport
He surely gonna take his place in the team of Japan. :du_el:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)
let`s talk

Postby let`s talk » 11 Sep 2011, 17:06

Таня wrote:Надеется, что смотивировал Женю к дальнейшим соревнованиям.

Ah, Patrick... :ups: what you are always saying.... :kli_ny:
let`s talk

Postby let`s talk » 11 Sep 2011, 17:10

Here a new SP of Jou, in a very raw shape I assume. Jumps are not for competitions. Maybe some kind of show variant.
Last edited by let`s talk on 12 Sep 2011, 05:23, edited 1 time in total.
let`s talk

Postby Дарина » 11 Sep 2011, 17:31

let`s talk wrote:
Таня wrote:Надеется, что смотивировал Женю к дальнейшим соревнованиям.

Ah, Patrick... :ups: what you are always saying.... :kli_ny:

Да уж! :-)
Но необходимые реверансы сделал.
...потому что на Олимпиаде я соревновался только с ним (с Плющенко)...
и когда я учил квад, я смотрел на Ягудина и Плющенко, в особенности на Плющенко...

Я чувствую, если(когда) Женя вернётся, это будет просто сумасшедшая интрига и фурор. Всё внимание на Женю. В этой ситуации Артуру будет психологически легче прыгать свои три квада :plush34:

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/Fig ... tvernih-pr

Гачинский планирует включить в программу три четверных прыжка

Бронзовый призер чемпионата мира по фигурному катанию Артур Гачинский рассказал о подготовке к сезону и отметил, что без проблем выполняет самые сложные прыжки.

- Четверной тулуп у меня получается просто - на него захожу, и не думаю, что это четверной, - приводит слова Гачинского РИА Новости. - Я его вообще с шагов теперь делаю - он получается автоматом, наработано все сильно и хорошо. Отрабатываю другие четверные прыжки - риттбергер и сальхов, их мы с Алексеем Николаевичем Мишиным планируем вставить во второй половине сезона в программу. На сборах делал и флип, и лутц, у меня оба прыжка получались, но пока только на тренировке.

- Идеи обеих новых программ сезона принадлежат хореографу Тому Диксону, - продолжил спортсмен. - Он полностью их поставил. А потом уже мы дорабатывали их все вместе - и хореограф Григорий Ковтун, и Ламбьель. Мне было очень приятно и интересно поработать со Стефаном. Он показал мне, как нужно скользить, делать вращения. Помог в пластике и хореографии.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post:
Таня (12 Sep 2011, 18:17)
Rating: 4.17%

Дарина

Postby let`s talk » 12 Sep 2011, 18:50

Kozuka's SP. That silver jacket is not a good idea for him I think. Jumps are all with troubles, for now:
let`s talk

Postby lala630312 » 14 Sep 2011, 15:21

let's talk wrote:
4T-3A right here:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl0oiv ... t-3a_sport
He surely gonna take his place in the team of Japan. :du_el:

Thx for the video!!!. :plush39:
lala630312

Postby cekoni » 17 Sep 2011, 12:02

Florent Amodio - 4 Salchow (video from training) :plush45:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 0592970253

.... I dont know where is it :ne_vi_del: .... but they listen "Tango Amore" ;;-)))
cekoni
Administrator

Postby let`s talk » 17 Sep 2011, 17:23

cekoni wrote:Florent Amodio - 4 Salchow (video from training) :plush45:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 0592970253

.... I dont know where is it :ne_vi_del: .... but they listen "Tango Amore" ;;-)))

Aah, that's why they picked him up instead of Plush for JO (maybe). Just kidding. :hi_hi_hi:

There are some videos on his Facebook page with a bunch of various musics. Probably Amore is just one of the musical background at a training session. Not actual music for his programs. But you know, we never know until the day comes. :mi_ga_et:
let`s talk

PreviousNext

Return to Мир фигурного катания || Figure Skating