Japan Open, Carnival on Ice, Medal Winners - 2011,2012

Другие фигуристы, различные фигурнокатательные мероприятия || Other skaters and events without Evgeni

Re: Japan Open 2011 & gala Carnival on Ice - Saitama, 01.10.

Postby cekoni » 05 Oct 2011, 23:15

clairdelalune wrote:... Chan and Artur landed a lot of successful quads last season.

Chan?! :sh_ок: ... how much - 3 in total, in his whole life? :)-(:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (06 Oct 2011, 00:33)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 06 Oct 2011, 10:30

cekoni wrote:As I once said: with the summation of all things, we get a "Frankenstein patchwork" programs :plush44: ... not complete rounded meaningful programs, which can be viewed with pleasure. :plush34:

:-) :co_ol: :a_g_a:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby let`s talk » 06 Oct 2011, 19:09

lala630312 wrote:The ISU needs to understand that it is not surprising that reduced the popularity of the Fs.

That' s a valid point. The history will make its judgement on all the things that started with Oly 2002 scandal. Those Canadians got the gold medla they couldn't win in competition. How much FS lost- nobody can calculate for sure. The popularity of the sport got seriously damaged. The coming later wins with 3 falls, or wins without even attempting the elements of major dificulty, certainly didn 't do any good to the sport. On the contrary- they only worsened the things that were not fine in the first place. The main point is - nobody in ISU seems to care enough to change it.
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)
let`s talk

Postby let`s talk » 06 Oct 2011, 19:15

Akiko, COI:

Risa, COI

Kozuka, COI (start at aroind 1:15):

Shizuka, COI:
let`s talk

Postby lala630312 » 06 Oct 2011, 21:40

let`s talk wrote:
That' s a valid point. The history will make its judgement on all the things that started with Oly 2002 scandal. Those Canadians got the gold medla they couldn't win in competition. How much FS lost- nobody can calculate for sure. The popularity of the sport got seriously damaged. The coming later wins with 3 falls, or wins without even attempting the elements of major dificulty, certainly didn 't do any good to the sport. On the contrary- they only worsened the things that were not fine in the first place. The main point is - nobody in ISU seems to care enough to change it.

Yes, i agree with you. Clairdelalune or anybody says to me- who is a little bit expert of FS-, how difficult is Chan's program, I CAN'T SEE !! What can I see? He
constantly moves his body, he is doing ridiculous movements, but it has nothing to do with the music, not expressing. And I have no time to enjoy the skating ,because comes a new movement in his program. :-|-: He is doing that moves, because L. Nichol wanted to do very difficult program. :plush46: The program is too precise, too detailed, but the spectators won't be ecstatic because of them. :du-ra: The program lacks the fire and the soul. Oh, do you understand me?
Last edited by lala630312 on 08 Oct 2011, 10:56, edited 1 time in total.
lala630312

Postby cekoni » 07 Oct 2011, 06:54

let`s talk wrote:... The history will make its judgement on all the things that started with Oly 2002 scandal. Those Canadians got the gold medla they couldn't win in competition....

Interesting, how most of people from N/A justify their complaints about SLC, but attack Plushy's only because of his few comments, and indications that he would also seek an appeal :kli_ny:

The only honest comment which I've read about it: :plush34:
https://twitter.com/#!/SaveSkating/status/9532875260
We all cried bloody murder when S&P first lost the 2002 Olympics. Did we all "whine"? Now others question results. They have that right, too

lala630312 wrote:...! What can I see? He constantly moves his body, he is doing ridiculous movements, but it has nothing to do with the music, not expressing. And I have no time to enjoy the skate ,because comes a new movement in his program. :-|-: He is doing that moves, because L. Nichol wanted to do very difficult program. :plush46: ...

At first glance is difficult, just because of this "movements" ... I can see that Chan well skate, but I do not see the particular difficulties in his steps or choreography, compared to Plushy's 2009/10 programs, or programs of other skaters. :plush34:

:)-(:

cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 07 Oct 2011, 11:08

lala630312 wrote: He constantly moves his body, he is doing ridiculous movements, but it has nothing to do with the music, not expressing. And I have no time to enjoy the skate ,because comes a new movement in his program. :-|-: He is doing that moves, because L. Nichol wanted to do very difficult program. :plush46: The program is too precise, too detailed, but the spectators won't be ecstatic because of them. :du-ra: The program lacks the fire and the soul. Oh, do you understand me?

That´s a problem of the system, is not Chan´s fault or Lori´s fault. Chan, like everybody else, wants to win and he´s paying Lori to help him with the programs (and I´ve heard she is quite expensive :a_g_a: ). They are both doing their jobs very well.
It´s not rocket science, for God´s sake, they´re just following the rules. :plush34:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby let`s talk » 07 Oct 2011, 19:11

clairdelalune wrote:That´s a problem of the system, is not Chan´s fault or Lori´s fault. Chan, like everybody else, wants to win and he´s paying Lori to help him with the programs (and I´ve heard she is quite expensive :a_g_a: ). They are both doing their jobs very well.
It´s not rocket science, for God´s sake, they´re just following the rules. :plush34:
First, there are other skaters too who follow the rules and the system (Dai, Kozuka). But their skating doesn't look like the chaos of meaningless steps and rushing moves from one corner to another, or like a caricature on the character that the skater cannot simply perform due to the lack of relevant skills and right appearance. Moreover, the current system includes choreography, presentation and interpretation, i.e. something that Chan lacks and lacks seriously. With his skating he doesn't need a costume or music, he can skate the same stuff with no music, in a training suit and the entire feeling of the program will look the same- none. There is no program at all, just a set of required elements and nothing more. Then why does the system have choreography, interpretation and presentation if they all don't matter? The answer is they ARE supposed to matter. But the corruption of judges, that old cancer of FS, looks like be going on its fatal road. We, FS fans, will like the sport no matter what. But there is also the audience, which is not FS fans only but also a common FS lover who pays for the tickets. The credibility of the sport got seriously damaged in 2002 Oly and with winners like Evan and Chan things won't get better. No way. :-(
let`s talk

Postby Дарина » 08 Oct 2011, 01:10

cekoni wrote:Interesting, how most of people from N/A justify their complaints about SLC, but attack Plushy's only because of his few comments, and indications that he would also seek an appeal :kli_ny:
The only honest comment which I've read about it: :plush34:
https://twitter.com/#!/SaveSkating/status/9532875260
We all cried bloody murder when S&P first lost the 2002 Olympics. Did we all "whine"? Now others question results. They have that right, too

Как сказал Джонни Вейр, проблема фигурного катания -это интриги, политика, а не старая или новая система судейства((. Канадцы умеют продвигать и защищать своих чуть ли не лучше всех. Поскольку С/П получили золотые медали, они победители :ps_ih: , а все остальные недовольные судейством - просто нытики и неудачники, так получается!(

Я недавно посмотрела, какой бунт устроила Сурия Бонали на ЧМ-1994 в Японии :plush44: :plush36: Всё-таки жестокий спорт! :plush34:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKJQWtlKTyk
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby cekoni » 08 Oct 2011, 05:58

Дарина wrote:Как сказал Джонни Вейр, проблема фигурного катания -это интриги, политика, а не старая или новая система судейства((. Канадцы умеют продвигать и защищать своих чуть ли не лучше всех...

Maybe it always was, but now more growing and all is more obvious... :ze_le_ny:

You mean to say that the Soviet Union had once so much political power in the ISU, or the Soviet skaters were really so better and superior over others? :du_ma_et: ... I think that they were deservedly superior :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Мир фигурного катания || Figure Skating