FOOTBALL GUYS!

OFF topic in English

Re: FOOTBALL GUYS!

Postby simona » 22 Sep 2010, 01:04

:mo-ro_zi_vo: Image SOUPERTIME GIRLS! BUON APPETITO!

ZHENYA OUTSTANDING SOCCERPLAYER ASWELL!
HOLY CRAP THAT BODY! SO UHMMM.. ATHLETIC!
:plush31: Image

THX 4 SHARING THIS "TASTY" VIDEO CEKONI/EVE!
:plush33:

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby aysu » 23 Sep 2010, 18:33

2003 Euros! I remember commentator saying he's seen Evgeni playing football and how good he is! He said that if he was a football player he would be as successful as he is as a figure skater... :-):
aysu

Postby dominique » 24 Sep 2010, 00:28

simona wrote:Image :mo-ro_zi_vo: DOMI YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND!

DEAR MRS BOND! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LATELY?
I MISSED YOU!! DON'T WORK TOO MUCH! BACIONI!

Hi Simona! I wish I could take your suggestion concerning work as a...command but, unfortunately, it will remain a...wish, on my part! :ny_tik:
Thank you ever so much for replying promptly. :co_ol:
Allow me to say that your posts are not just beautiful....they are EXOTIC! Or if you prefer a French comment (with a greek reference): DES MESSAGES ONIRIQUES!! As beautiful as a dream!!
To elaborate further on the subject of Plushy as a possible footballer: YES YES :a_g_a: :a_g_a: he would be , undoubtedly, a STAR footballer . The most interesting part of each game being always at the end of each game i.e. when they change blouses with the opponents... :hi_hi_hi:
However, Plushy doesn't have that "gamin" look, the look of the boy just out of the dirty alley.
He has a gentlemanly and cool aura, he is an authentic skating royalty, :an)(gel: at least in my eyes.
And please, friends, correct me if I'm wrong.
Give me some input.
For instance, would you imagine Zhenya spitting after a tough penalty? (Typical footballer attitude) He is a prince or a cool dude??
LOTS OF LOVE
dominique
dominique

Postby simona » 24 Sep 2010, 05:06

Image "REBELLIOUSLY ELEGANT.."

DOMI ZHENYA TO ME IS " GRACIOUSLY
SAUVAGE! " IT IS THAT CONTRASTING
" MELANGE " FOR WHICH I LOVE HIM..
EITHER IN- OR OUTSIDE THE ICE RINK!
:plush31:

Ps Grazie per le tue belle parole! You
make me blush...
:smu:sche_nie:

simona

Postby dominique » 24 Sep 2010, 16:26

[quote="simona"][i][color=#800000]Image "REBELLIOUSLY ELEGANT.."

"Graciously sauvage" hmm......... :plush38:
Very much to the point, simona!!! :co_ol:
The existence of contrast, paradox or conflicting elements (light and shade, fire and ice, sweetness and roughness, strength and sensitivity) leads to an explosive "melange" of...BEAUTY.
It's this "primitive" edge to his unparalleled grace that lies in the essence of attractiveness. :ro_za:
Therefore not much of a "football guy" but (to put it in Iggy Pop's words) more of a "real wild child"? :plush41:
Maybe so.
I agree with you anyway about the "rebellious elegance" especially on the ice. :-ok-:
I have written before about his chameleon quality (funny,artistic, funky,technical) I think this is what makes him different. He wears his music , his costumes, his programs short or long like a second skin and translates them in immaculate body language.
thanks for answering
dominique
P.S.1. Non fa niente Simona! Davvero, mi piaconi tanto i tuo messagi! KEEP WRITING!!!
2. (Off the record)I've been to the Netherlands but only in Nijmegen.
P.S.3 SOSOL LITERATURE EXPERT OF THE COMPANY GIVE US YOUR INPUT TOO!!! :son-ce:
dominique

Postby alysonshade » 24 Sep 2010, 18:25

dominique wrote:"The existence of contrast, paradox or conflicting elements (light and shade, fire and ice, sweetness and roughness, strength and sensitivity) leads to an explosive "melange" of...BEAUTY."

Well said, Dominique! Just like you, I find that "paradox or conflicting elements" are the key of (his) Beauty! If I can add a line, I also think that part of his charme comes from having wiped out the hypocrisy of false modesty. It's kinda like if he said: "I'm THE ZAR, nothing more, nothing less!" He CAN do it! It's not presumption. As Arthur Schopenhauer said: "With people of limited ability, modesty is merely honesty. But with those who possess great talent, it is hypocrisy." We can also quote Ashleigh Brilliant: "I may not be totally perfect, but parts of me are excellent." :-)
alysonshade

Postby dominique » 25 Sep 2010, 00:13

alysonshade wrote:
dominique wrote:"The existence of contrast, paradox or conflicting elements (light and shade, fire and ice, sweetness and roughness, strength and sensitivity) leads to an explosive "melange" of...BEAUTY."

Well said, Dominique! Just like you, I find that "paradox or conflicting elements" are the key of (his) Beauty! If I can add a line, I also think that part of his charme comes from having wiped out the hypocrisy of false modesty. It's kinda like if he said: "I'm THE ZAR, nothing more, nothing less!" He CAN do it! It's not presumption. As Arthur Schopenhauer said: "With people of limited ability, modesty is merely honesty. But with those who possess great talent, it is hypocrisy." We can also quote Ashleigh Brilliant: "I may not be totally perfect, but parts of me are excellent." :-)

WHAT A WONDERFUL AND PLEASANT SURPRISE!!! :plush39: :plush39:
Here we have another literature expert!! :son-ce:
Alysonshade, your quotes are a mirror image of the Zhenya we know and the Zhenya we love.
Very well said, very well phrased. :co_ol:
I definitely agree with you.
Obviously this absence of false pretentions is another "element magique" or magic ingredient of his attractiveness. Being authentic and straightforward always gives a strongly alluring result in a personality, even by the sheer energy that this authenticity radiates. :-ok-:
If I recall well in his Europeans performance he had the style, like you mentioned:"I am the zar, I am the best so get off my back everybody!!!" :du_el:
I really like that in Plushy. Do you agree about that performance?
dominique
dominique

Postby alysonshade » 25 Sep 2010, 11:41

dominique wrote:WHAT A WONDERFUL AND PLEASANT SURPRISE!!! :plush39: :plush39:
Alysonshade, your quotes are a mirror image of the Zhenya we know and the Zhenya we love.
Very well said, very well phrased. :co_ol:
I definitely agree with you.

If I recall well in his Europeans performance he had the style, like you mentioned:"I am the zar, I am the best so get off my back everybody!!!" :du_el:
I really like that in Plushy. Do you agree about that performance?

Thank you for your kind words, Dominique! :plush28: :plush40:
As for Zhenya, I agree about EVERY performance coming from him! :smu:sche_nie: :hi_hi_hi:
alysonshade

Postby simona » 26 Sep 2010, 00:27

ImageSOME SPECTACULAR " WILDLIFE SPECIES! "

ImageImage

SUCH A PITY THAT THESE STUPENDOUS " SIBERIAN TIGERS " ARE
ON THE VERGE OF INSTINCTION.... BACI ALYSONSHADE & DOMì!
:ki_ss:

simona

Postby dominique » 27 Sep 2010, 16:44

I have no time to reply right now...BUT....Simona I have to tell you this....DO HAVE TELEPATHETIC SKILLS???
I always think of Plushino as a white tiger, rare, beautiful, unique.
Never thought anyone would get the same imagery....
It's a really successful parallelism on your side!!!
Bacioni anche da me!!!
dominique
dominique

PreviousNext

Return to Visitors' discussions