OFF topic.... any discussions

OFF topic in English

Re: OFF topic.... any discussions

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 22 Mar 2011, 19:40

Well I know it's been ages, what can I say. I have been busy with my writing! *grin*

But now I am here to catch up on everything I've missed. It's so nice to see Evgeni looking so well and so sweet of him to post vids of his puppy!!!! He's so CUUUUUTE!!!

My mom isn't doing too well. She was in the hospital for last week, they were supposed to operate on her leg AGAIN. But they apparently screwed up her blood in the last operation and had to find a different kind. So they sent her home and now she's back in, this time for the operation itself. We're all pretty nervous, because they're not sure her heart can take it.

I'm pretty scared because I deeply believe in omens, and Friday I had one.

I dreamed that my great-aunt Betty left a message on my answerin machine telling me that my sister was dead. In my dream, I called mom and we started crying about how we expected it, how sad it was, etc. Then I woke up.

Point is, I'm nervous because this dream... it just has an ominous tone to it. I'm trying to keep my hopes up. I worried so much over the weekend I made myself literally sick (I'm still sick). I haven't been able to sleep much either. So today, of course, I started watching some of Zhenya's old performances, and let me tell you, as they always have in the past, they helped. I'm still worried, but not quite as much. Man, if he only knew how much his skating has helped me overcome personal crises in the past. Anyway, just wanted you guys to know.
"Show what you are capable of!" -- Evgeni Plushenko

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

Postby alysonshade » 25 Mar 2011, 20:52

There's something new on my profile... :hi_hi_hi:

Before...

...and after! :-):

alysonshade

Postby Holly » 26 Mar 2011, 22:34

alysonshade wrote:There's something new on my profile... :hi_hi_hi:

Before...

...and after! :-):

...finally, it's clear to me in which language I've to answer to your PMs!! :hi_hi_hi: welcome in Italy :plush39: :-)
Holly

Postby alysonshade » 28 Mar 2011, 12:35

Holly wrote:...finally, it's clear to me in which language I've to answer to your PMs!! :hi_hi_hi: welcome in Italy :plush39: :-)

Ahah, Holly! :-) Well, I tried to look a bit "international", but I guess I haven't succeeded very well with it, considering my bad English, lol! :hi_hi_hi:
alysonshade

Postby alysonshade » 30 Mar 2011, 12:34

Nuclear radiation from Fukushima detected also in China :-(

http://wallstreetpit.com/68764-fukushim ... stal-areas

China’s Xinhua News Agency has just reported a “tiny amount of radioactive material in the air over the nation’s southeastern coastal areas” has been detected. (...) China detected low levels of radioactive iodine-131 in the air over Heilongjiang Province in the northeast for the second day on Sunday, Xinhua said, adding that public health and the environment were not affected.
alysonshade

Postby alysonshade » 12 Apr 2011, 13:44

Tribute to Yuri Gagarin, the first human to journey into outer space (April 12, 1961) on the 50th anniversary.

One of the most famous Italian singers/song-writers, Claudio Baglioni, on 1977 wrote a song to celebrate this unforgettable Russian cosmonaut. Here is the song and the original lyrics:

Gagarin
Quell'aprile si incendiò
al cielo mi donai
gagarin figlio dell'umanità
e la terra restò giù
più piccola che mai
io la guardai non me lo perdonò
e l'azzurro si squarciò
le stelle trovai lentiggini di Dio
col mio viso sull'oblò
io forse sognai
e ancora adesso io volo
e lasciavo casa mia
la vodka ed i lillà
e il lago che bagnò il bambino Yuri
con il piede lo scansai
bugie volgarità
calunnie guerre maschere antigas
come un falco mi innalzai
e sul Polo Nord sposai l'eternità
anche l'ombra mi rubò
e solo restai
e ancora adesso io volo
e ancora adesso io volo
volo
volo
nell'infinito io volo
sotto un timbro nero ormai
io vi sorrido ma il mio sorriso se n'è andato via
io vestito da robot
per primo volai
e ancora adesso io volo
e ancora adesso io volo
volo
volo
e ancora adesso io
e ancora adesso io volo
volo
volo
nell'infinito io volo
alysonshade

Postby lala630312 » 12 Apr 2011, 20:33

alysonshady wrote:
Tribute to Yuri Gagarin, the first human to journey into outer space (April 12, 1961) on the 50th anniversary.

I was pioneer :smu:sche_nie: ,when I was in primary school :pioner: My team's name was: number of 4404. Gagarin squad. :hi_hi_hi:
lala630312

Postby alysonshade » 13 Apr 2011, 12:25

lala630312 wrote:I was pioneer :smu:sche_nie: ,when I was in primary school :pioner: My team's name was: number of 4404. Gagarin squad. :hi_hi_hi:

хорошо Lala! :co_ol:
alysonshade

Postby alysonshade » 13 Apr 2011, 18:32

Suleyman Kerimov - president of Anzhi Football Club - gave Roberto Carlos for his birthday a Bugatti Veyron, a fantastic sport car estimated at more than $ 1 million. As reported by Life Sports, during the celebration, which took place in the restaurant of the Hotel Metropole, Kerimov presented a toy model of the car and then reported that on the street waiting for his real machine. Kerimov has also promised the team that if in the next four years, they will submit the title of champion of Russia, these cars will join the garages of each of the players.

alysonshade

Postby lala630312 » 15 Apr 2011, 21:04

alysonshade wrote:
Suleyman Kerimov - president of Anzhi Football Club - gave Roberto Carlos for his birthday a Bugatti Veyron, a fantastic sport car estimated at more than $ 1 million. As reported by Life Sports, during the celebration, which took place in the restaurant of the Hotel Metropole, Kerimov presented a toy model of the car and then reported that on the street waiting for his real machine. Kerimov has also promised the team that if in the next four years, they will submit the title of champion of Russia, these cars will join the garages of each of the players.

I can't words! OMG! :sh_ок:
lala630312

PreviousNext

Return to Visitors' discussions