OFF topic.... any discussions

OFF topic in English

Re: OFF topic.... any discussions

Postby dominique » 24 May 2011, 18:11

sosol wrote:Hi girls, long time no seeing!!!

:ts_ss: Miss you :ts_ss:

Eurovision isn't broadcasted here :-(

Hey SOSOL!!!! :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo:
Where on earth have you been????
We miss you too!!!! :ki_ss: :ki_ss:
Hope everything is going well with your phD... :plush47: :plush47:
If you want to see the Grek Eurivision song you can check it out on YouTube, I guess. It's Loukas Giorgas "Watch me Dance".
Ahhh! Solange, we miss your intelligent remarks and literature abstracts....... :plush33:
Please,make a little time for the forum.....
all my love
dominique
dominique

Postby alysonshade » 06 Aug 2011, 12:41

Dear Friends, the vacation that I announced a few days ago is not a break from the Forum, but only from Picture Radio.. Maybe it doesn't seem, but the update takes a lot of time! Every day, searching for the best news on newspapers, searching for the most appropriate songs, making the screen-shots ... it's a big work! Furthermore, you know, if you need to find a song only by the title, it's easy, you just have to put a certain word on Google .. but when songs and videos are selected because of their contents, Google can’t help you, it's just a matter of memory: if you don't know the song, you can't do anything... So, this is a hard work, and although I've got a lot of satisfaction from our "pirate radio", now I need some rest! :plush34:
But Plush is like a drug to me, I can’t stay away from him more than a couple of days… So Folks, from time to time you’ll see me again on the Forum, jumping from a video to a news! Although I don’t write a post every day, my heart is always with you! :plush40:

alysonshade

Postby alysonshade » 26 Aug 2011, 15:29

A year ago I joined the Evgeni Plushenko Official Forum. I remember how shy I was, so scared of making mistakes! I didn't understand a word, the Page looked like an impenetrable forest full of incomprehensible signs - the letters of the Cyrillic alphabet. Also the English posts were hard to get, since I wasn't yet enough good in using the online translator.
The first thing I wrote - I remember it very well! - was a question about the first tattoo of Plush: I loved it so much!
During this year I told you so many things, except the most important: Plush has made my life more beautiful, because of his being such an amazing artist on the ice, and such a wonderful person, so strong, so brave, so sensitive!
I must thank him also for this Page, where I found so many friends with whom to share my passions.
Since the beautiful things are even more beautiful when someone responds to your smile. :-):
Thanks to you all for welcoming me into this forum! :plush40:

alysonshade

Postby Вера » 26 Aug 2011, 18:05

Год назад я присоединилась к официальному форуму Евгения Плющенко. Я помню, какой я была застенчивой, так боялась совершить ошибки! Я не понимала ни слова, страница была похожа на непроницаемый лес, полный непонятных знаков - букв кириллицы. Также английские посты я плохо понимала, так как я еще не была достаточно хороша в использовании онлайн-переводчика.
Первое, что я написала - я помню это очень хорошо! - Был вопрос о первой татуировке Плюши: Я любила его так много!
В течение этого года я говорила вам так много вещей, кроме самых важных: Плюши сделал мою жизнь более красивой, из-за его способности быть таким удивительным художником на льду, и таким замечательным человеком, настолько сильным, таким храбрым, настолько чувственным!
Я должна поблагодарить его и за эту страницу, где я нашла много друзей, с кем могу поделиться своими страстями.
Красивыми вещами, еще более красивыми, когда кто-то реагирует на твою улыбку. Благодарю всех вас за приветствие меня на этом форуме!

Боже, какая трогательная речь, alyson! :co_ol: Думаю, что многие чувствуют тоже, что и ты. :-):

These users thanked the author Вера for the post:
Виктория (26 Aug 2011, 22:06)
Rating: 4.17%

Вера
Администратор

Postby simona » 26 Aug 2011, 19:56

AlYsoN!

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby alysonshade » 26 Aug 2011, 20:04

Вера wrote:
Год назад я присоединилась к официальному форуму Евгения Плющенко. Я помню, какой я была застенчивой, так боялась совершить ошибки! ....

Боже, какая трогательная речь, alyson! :co_ol: Думаю, что многие чувствуют тоже, что и ты. :-):

Вера! У вас есть свое выступление переведена на русский язык! :sh_ок: Я счастлив! :plush31: Спасибо! :plush40:
alysonshade

Postby cekoni » 27 Aug 2011, 05:03

alysonshade wrote:A year ago I joined the Evgeni Plushenko Official Forum. I remember how shy I was, ....

Happy anniversary, Alyson! :bra_vo: I'm very glad because you're with us! :p_a-r_t_y: :dr_ink:

:plush16:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby alysonshade » 27 Aug 2011, 11:45

cekoni wrote:Happy anniversary, Alyson! :bra_vo: I'm very glad because you're with us! :p_a-r_t_y: :dr_ink:
:plush16:

:son-ce:
Thank you Cekoni! :plush40:
alysonshade

Postby clairdelalune » 29 Aug 2011, 12:44

alysonshade wrote:A year ago I joined the Evgeni Plushenko Official Forum.

Alyson , it´s great to have you here!!! :plush39: :gir_l-fri_end: :ro_za:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby alysonshade » 07 Sep 2011, 20:10

Yana tweet about a fatal crash near Yaroslavl: an airliner carrying members of a major league ice hockey team has crashed in Russia killing 43 people. Awful! :plush27:

Боже,какая трагедия,соболезную всем родственникам погибших,сил Вам и мужества!Ярославль,мы с Вами!!!

Translation:
My God, what a tragedy, condolences to all bereaved families, be strong! Yaroslavl, we are with you!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14822582

alysonshade

PreviousNext

Return to Visitors' discussions