OFF topic.... any discussions

OFF topic in English

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Postby let`s talk » 27 Oct 2011, 17:48

alysonshade wrote:And I think that this will be my last post on the Forum.

:ne_vi_del: I don't understand....
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)
let`s talk

Re: Picture Radio

Postby lodochka » 27 Oct 2011, 18:00

alysonshade wrote:
lala630312 wrote:I'm so sorry. :-( If I had time, I listened to the Picture Radio. :plush34:

Don't be sorry, dear friend... "There's a time for everything", and now it's time for something new. :-):
I'd like the Administrators will ufficially close this topic with a red advise, or something similar... :-)
Thanks for your support, Lala! :plush40:

Dear Alyson, I just can say to you “Thank you” for your contribution in Picture Radio. :plush40: It was developed mainly due to you… and we were developed due to Picture Radio.
I seem I understand you…
And I am glad to see previous avatar.
lodochka

Postby alysonshade » 27 Oct 2011, 19:47

let`s talk wrote:

I joined the Forum because I love Plush and I wanted to support him, somehow. This Forum has been kinda a "paradise" for about two years, and I really felt at home, because of Plush himself and also because the most of you Girls have been so kind with me. But lately some posts of mine have been badly misinterpreted, and some Administrators went into panic because of my words, and they said that I'm "superficial", that I'm "not concentrated enough" on what you Girls write, and that I'm "stubborn in conducting unnecessary debates", as you can see on the link below:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=129&hilit=+yag&p=59901#p59901
So, I wondered: if after all this time, the result of my love is such a fucking shit, probably there's something wrong with me and my way of talking. Maybe it's because of my bad English. That's why I decided to stop writing. It doesn't mean that I no longer love Plush; I really love him. Just because I love him, I don't want anybody get nervous because of me, going to Plush telling him that I'm a problem for him and his fans. I'm not leaving the Forum; just stop talking. Thanks to all of you who loved me and enjoyed my posts. :plush39:

alysonshade

Postby alysonshade » 27 Oct 2011, 19:57

cekoni wrote:I just can write to you again - DO NOT BE STUBBORN! :st_op: ... and do not repeat the mistakes from other forums. :plush34:

Cekoni, I'd like you respect my request.
I feel Picture Radio kinda a "creature of mine" - you can call it a "moral copyright", if you like it. If you Girls love the music and want to post some songs, I think it's easy for you to open a new Page/ Topic, with another name. I don't see any problem in closing a Topic that reached about 100 pages!
I don't understand what you mean by saying "do not repeat the mistakes from other forums". What mistakes? Maybe you call "mstake" to be not a fawning person?... And what this have to do with my simple request to close Picture Radio? :du_ma_et:
alysonshade

Postby let`s talk » 27 Oct 2011, 20:22

alysonshade wrote:So, I wondered: if after all this time, the result of my love is such a fucking shit, probably there's something wrong with me and my way of talking. Maybe it's because of my bad English.

Come on... My English is just horrible! But I sometimes even dare to translate some stuff. Hope some people don't get lost in mu gibberish. :hi_hi_hi: I agree misunderstandings based on the language barrier are unacceptable and shouldn't take place. It's an international forum and the forum of PLUSH's lovers!!! :plush32:
I hope your break from talking is just temporary. In any case I am waiting for something new instead of Picture Radio! :e-d-a: :plush24:

:plush19:

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (27 Oct 2011, 21:33) • Ирина (27 Oct 2011, 20:28)
Rating: 8.33%

let`s talk

Postby let`s talk » 27 Oct 2011, 20:27

:te_ma-clo_se:

Thanks everyone!

TO DJ Alyson: :ku_bok:

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post:
lala630312 (27 Oct 2011, 21:58)
Rating: 4.17%

let`s talk

Postby lodochka » 27 Oct 2011, 20:33

alysonshade wrote:
let`s talk wrote:

I joined the Forum because I love Plush and I wanted to support him, somehow. This Forum has been kinda a "paradise" for about two years, and I really felt at home, because of Plush himself and also because the most of you Girls have been so kind with me. But lately some posts of mine have been badly misinterpreted, and some Administrators went into panic because of my words, and they said that I'm "superficial", that I'm "not concentrated enough" on what you Girls write, and that I'm "stubborn in conducting unnecessary debates", as you can see on the link below:

Fairly, relatively you It seemed to me also , but I thought in that moments, it is seemed to me because of my bad English. Alysonshade, my respect to you!

These users thanked the author lodochka for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (27 Oct 2011, 21:32) • let`s talk (27 Oct 2011, 20:41)
Rating: 8.33%

lodochka

Postby Вера » 27 Oct 2011, 20:36

alysonshade, Do not go. I like how you write :plush39:

These users thanked the author Вера for the post (total 3):
Ирина (27 Oct 2011, 21:59) • lala630312 (27 Oct 2011, 21:32) • let`s talk (27 Oct 2011, 20:41)
Rating: 12.5%

Вера
Администратор

Postby lodochka » 27 Oct 2011, 20:43

Вера wrote:alysonshade, Do not go. I like how you write :plush39:

I tell more: alysonshade, I am fan of your writing. :plush39: :plush33:

These users thanked the author lodochka for the post:
lala630312 (27 Oct 2011, 21:32)
Rating: 4.17%

lodochka

Postby lala630312 » 27 Oct 2011, 21:31

alysonshade wrote:

So, I wondered: if after all this time, the result of my love is such a fucking shit, probably there's something wrong with me and my way of talking. Maybe it's because of my bad English. That's why I decided to stop writing. It doesn't mean that I no longer love Plush; I really love him. Just because I love him, I don't want anybody get nervous because of me, going to Plush telling him that I'm a problem for him and his fans. I'm not leaving the Forum; just stop talking. Thanks to all of you who loved me and enjoyed my posts. :plush39:

Oh , no, no!!! I miss you already now!!!! :plush27: Please Alyson! Your comments were enjoyable! :hi_hi_hi: Do you remember, when we laughed so many times? :plush26: I hope you will change your decision. :ki_ss:
lala630312

PreviousNext

Return to Visitors' discussions