OFF topic.... any discussions

OFF topic in English

Re: OFF topic.... any discussions

Postby dominique » 29 Jul 2010, 11:09

Wow, that spiaggia looks very attractive!!!
That's the kind of setting I was thinking about! :ta_n_cor: :mo-ro_zi_vo:
I will try to give you some pictures of Ithaca and the beauty of the land is quite similar. (I hope this picture is visible)
[img][file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user/Desktop/digaki_beach_ithaca_greece_photo_gnto.jpg/img]
If not I will try again.
We can always hope that everyone will turn up in swimsuits and flip-flops!!! :son-ce: BIG FUN!! Summertime and the living is easy.......... :p_a-r_t_y:
If anyone else has another idea please tell! :co_ol:
dominique
dominique

Postby dominique » 29 Jul 2010, 11:14

Unfortunately I can't attach the picture with a copy-paste procedure... :wo_ol: My knowledge of computers is like my decent....archaic!!!! :sh_ок:
dominique

Postby cekoni » 30 Jul 2010, 06:48

dominique wrote:Wow, that spiaggia looks very attractive!!!
That's the kind of setting I was thinking about! :ta_n_cor: :mo-ro_zi_vo:
I will try to give you some pictures of Ithaca and the beauty of the land is quite similar. (I hope this picture is visible)
[img][file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user/Desktop/digaki_beach_ithaca_greece_photo_gnto.jpg/img]

You must upload you pic from computer here http://www.radikal.ru/ or here http://imageshack.us/ :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby dominique » 30 Jul 2010, 14:49

Thank you cekoni!! :ro_za:
dominique

Postby Tess » 01 Aug 2010, 20:48

dominique wrote:
Tess wrote:Dominique, thank you very much, and I wish too you a cool and super week)) Yes,I live in Ekaterinburg. Do you know about this city? I think,that your city so beautiful! I going to nature now, and I will write in forum later. Good luck!

So, what about sports?? Are you sporty girls (and boys)?? :plush37: :gim-nast: I swim quite a lot - I live in Greece so... :son-ce:
About our hometowns....
dominique

Yes,I like sports and I like artistic gymnastics sooo much! :plush37: :gim-nast: And I went on swimming section some years ago. Whats you want to know about Ekaterinburg or about Russia?

It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. How is everyone? New faces. How excellent! Allina...it is good to meet you. Welcome!

Hello! Thanks you :plush39: :plush33:

Hi Alina ! It is your birthday today? Congratulations!

Hello! Thanks you so much! :plush39:

And great pics from Italia))) :co_ol:
Tess

Postby sosol » 02 Aug 2010, 03:34

Oh, I can't believe I'm missing all this nice discussion about the different parts of the world and such!!! And I don't have time to write a reply :ny_tik: Let me just say I simply looooved everything I saw in Italy - Venice, Capri, Pompei, Rome...everything is so awesome, I definitely want to go back there because I feel I didn't have time to see anything properly :is_te_ri_ka: Well, in fact that's true for the countries I visited in Euroe... :ny_tik: Since you're posting pics, and I can't write much, here are mine (when you click again on the photos, they appear full size):

these are some photos from our (me and my bro's) travels - there's Québec City, Montréal (Canada), Monaco, Italy, France, Portugal and Brazil (other cities except for than the one I live in): http://cid-667e5a076e8d8d15.photos.live ... %20Travels

and these are from my town, São Paulo (you'll see some ugly and some cool photos there...):
http://cid-667e5a076e8d8d15.photos.live ... 3o%20Paulo

Sorry for the hurried post!!! I'll be back in less than a month hopefully...as soon as I can write something decent for my teacher to see... :plush44:
"He moved with grace, he entertained so naturally, no gesture out of place
His road in life was clearly drawn, he didn't hesitate
He played, they saw, he conquered as the master of his fate" - The Golden Boy - Freddie Mercury

Don't know Andre Matos? http://andre-coelho-matos.spaces.live.com
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/solangeag1
sosol

Postby dominique » 02 Aug 2010, 09:30

Hi, Alina!!!
Artistic gymnastics!! Hm............ :mo-ro_zi_vo: Very nice!!I have only done traditional Greek folk dances for some years and it was a very positive experience, because there was all this sense of togetherness among the dancers, and the guys were no good always turning up an hour late for rehearsals.... :hi_hi_hi: Real fun!
Ok then, how many people live in Ekaterinenbourg, do you have a university and is there someone REEEEally famous who was born there. Oooops!! Too many questions?? I am sorry Alina answer any of the three if you have the time :a_g_a:
All the best
dominique
dominique

Postby dominique » 02 Aug 2010, 09:34

sosol wrote:Oh, I can't believe I'm missing all this nice discussion about the different parts of the world and such!!! And I don't have time to write a reply :ny_tik: Let me just say I simply looooved everything I saw in Italy - Venice, Capri, Pompei, Rome...everything is so awesome, I definitely want to go back there because I feel I didn't have time to see anything properly :is_te_ri_ka: Well, in fact that's true for the countries I visited in Euroe... :ny_tik: Since you're posting pics, and I can't write much, here are mine (when you click again on the photos, they appear full size):

these are some photos from our (me and my bro's) travels - there's Québec City, Montréal (Canada), Monaco, Italy, France, Portugal and Brazil (other cities except for than the one I live in): http://cid-667e5a076e8d8d15.photos.live ... %20Travels

and these are from my town, São Paulo (you'll see some ugly and some cool photos there...):
http://cid-667e5a076e8d8d15.photos.live ... 3o%20Paulo

Sorry for the hurried post!!! I'll be back in less than a month hopefully...as soon as I can write something decent for my teacher to see... :plush44:

Sosol, keep your spirits high!!!! :chir_lider: :cool_cool:
Your Phd is VERY important and we don't mind hurried posts. :-ok-:
By the way, who takes all those wonderful pictures abroad??? :ne_vi_del: You do?? If so...you are a really good photographer :co_ol: :co_ol: !!
Keep on keeping on!!!
dominique
dominique

Postby clairdelalune » 02 Aug 2010, 18:00

I´ve read that site plushwinner.ru and I´ve found a lot of pictures, articles, interviews with Evgeni, the site was amazing! I don´t understand, when and why did that girl, the administrator, decide to dislike Evgeni, she was a big fan, wasn´t she?
What happened ? :plush27:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 02 Aug 2010, 19:34

I feel kind of silly posting this, because I don't know how people would react, but I figured I would give it a shot. This is just a shameless self-promotion for my writing group...

This group is for anyone who is interested in writing and figure skating, which is why I chose to post about it here. I have talked about it on Twitter but never actually made a formal advertisement here... However I just thought that there might be interest here. So let me outline the basics:

It's a writing group centered around the world of figure skating. You can create characters who skate, coach, judge, whatever you wish. Interact with other characters; write an intense rivalry between two skaters, coach or choreograph for a skater, or you could run into a playful ghost who loves to haunt the rink! There are some rules; which include no REAL skaters (you can't play Plushenko *grin*) but there is no objection to using them as models (I use Abt and Kulik for my main characters Evgeni and Danil). Most of the action happens OFF the ice. While there is great drama, there is also a lot of fun, with holiday and other party occasions. We are also hosting various competitions, as in real life, and plenty of showcases for skaters to have fun. You can find out more about this group by clicking on the following link. All who are interested are welcome to check it out and join if they like. The competition schedule for this season is available for sign up!

http://anyaangie.proboards.com/
"Show what you are capable of!" -- Evgeni Plushenko

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

PreviousNext

Return to Visitors' discussions