OFF topic.... any discussions

OFF topic in English

Re: OFF topic.... any discussions

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 23 Oct 2010, 19:01

Thank you very much for your encouragement sosol. I really appreciate it.

Well something else happened to her last Friday. She checked herself out of the hospital at midnight and called my dad to pick her up in Pittsburgh. At midnight, 35 miles away, in a big city. Dad told her no. Next thing he knows, he gets a call from a man he'd never met six hours later. He said "You better come get your daughter. She's going to end up dead." The girl evidently tried to get drugs and when they found out she didn't have any money they beat her up. She has a busted face and a broken arm. She says she FELL but none of us believe it.

I don't have Caller ID unfortunately. She called me last Saturday night crying her eyes out. She wanted to say goodbye to mom and the rest of our family because she was entering another rehab facility and she didn't want to go. Her boyfriend wasn't even helping her pack (not that I can blame him). I don't know what she expected me to say to her. I just listened to her for a few minutes and then we ended the conversation. The next morning she called again to say goodbye again and this time she was calmer. So we'll see what happens with this. She's supposed to stay for a month. We'll see how long it lasts.

Kris had a psychiatrist, actually a few of them. I think they made her even worse because they prescribed anti-depressants (she is bipolar which explains her behavior I think) and I swear she's hooked on THOSE. Finally she manipulated so many of the psychiatrists and doctors they know who she is now and won't even see her anymore, I don't think. One of our hospitals nearby refused to take her even with those recent injuries!

So that's the latest. I don't know what will happen with the hit-and-run. I haven't heard anything new about that.

It's nice that I can come here when really I had few others to confide in.
"Show what you are capable of!" -- Evgeni Plushenko

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

Postby Tess » 04 Nov 2010, 00:40

Hello everyone))) How are you?
Tess

Postby Dark Star » 04 Nov 2010, 01:41

Hello again!
After being very quiet for quite a while I´ll try to contribute more in the next time. I changed my job in the last weeks and this was more work than I expected. But today is a good day for a new start!

:son-ce:
Dark Star

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 10 Nov 2010, 23:26

Well guys, I thought since some of you are concerned for my sister I thought you deserved to know this latest information.

A week after my sister was in rehab, she managed to call me, even though the people there are actually forbidden to let her use the phone at that point and time. She told me one of the ladies was nice enough to let her use the phone and because I don't have caller ID I was the one she called. She claimed to be doing fine.

She lied. We just heard from my dad, and it turns out that she checked out of rehab after THREE DAYS. She went and got her car (which is in her boyfriend's name even though she paid for the car) and now her boyfriend wants her arrested for stealing it. He said he was packing up his things and leaving for good. She has been MISSING since that night. We've heard that she is now with a gang of bikers. That's the last we've heard (and hopefully the last we will hear... how horrible is it that I say that?) about her.

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

Postby alysonshade » 13 Nov 2010, 13:50

Well, I just love this song, and I love this video! :mu_zyk:
Look those guys: they're dancing on the water... a little bit like our Zhenya, who dances on "solid" water, that's the ice :a_g_a:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGaW8lBlSk
alysonshade

Postby lilywang » 15 Nov 2010, 09:24

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:Well guys, I thought since some of you are concerned for my sister I thought you deserved to know this latest information.

We are praying for your family and your sister. Stay strong!
lilywang

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 17 Nov 2010, 12:39

Thanks. I ran into my father today while grocery shopping and he said she is back home w/ her boyfriend. Who knows how long the peace will last.

AnyaNikolaievna

Postby alysonshade » 17 Nov 2010, 13:17

Be happy, folks! Everything is made up of light... :plush34:
(screenshot of "Waiting for the end" by Linking Park)

alysonshade

Postby simona » 19 Nov 2010, 20:27

ALYSON LOVE THIS SHOT! WHICH VIDEO IS IT?

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby alysonshade » 20 Nov 2010, 12:30

simona wrote:

ALYSON LOVE THIS SHOT! WHICH VIDEO IS IT?

It's "Get Outta My Way" by Kylie Minogue, I posted the Youtube link just under the picture! :mi_ga_et:
alysonshade

PreviousNext

Return to Visitors' discussions