OFF topic.... any discussions

OFF topic in English

Re: OFF topic.... any discussions

Postby Doll » 23 Apr 2010, 03:25

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:GOOD DECISION from the doctors and Evgeni! That's very sad though. I feel very bad for him. I hope he will recover well from the surgeries. Very sad though. Tough to come back only to be injured again. My heart goes out to him.

This should cheer him up. This is a funny video I uploaded today. I filmed it during the Olympics but never got around to posting it till now!

Malenkaya Congratulates Plushenko!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zeLzeBvgk0

I myself have been having some DREADFUL problems here. In addition to my monitor breaking, my VCR also broke and most of my performances of Zhenya are on VHS, so guess what I had to do without for now! Sadly, that's the least of my problems.

Mom is doing a lot better. I know a lot of people here are concerned for her and so I wanted to let everyone know that she is doing better. She had a procedure done a few weeks ago, getting stints in her leg. In a few weeks she will get some in her other leg. As usual I've been helping her out, going to the store for her and whatnot.

My sister had a breakdown a few weeks ago. Long story, but she is forbidden from coming here again and none of us want anything to do with her. Sad, but true, and she has a birthday next Tuesday too.

Well, that's all I wanted to say for now. I hope Zhenya feels better and recuperates well from the surgeries. God bless him, poor thing.

Hi Anya! Glad to see you are back.
Doll

Postby Doll » 23 Apr 2010, 03:32

Does anyone know where I can get some "Plushy" merchandise? Tee shirts, etc...? Are there any "plushys" of Plushy? :hi_hi_hi: I guess for the Sochi games merchandise I would need to go to the official Olympic site? I suppose I could make my own Zhenya shirt with my printer and some iron on transfer paper. :-)
Doll

Postby cekoni » 23 Apr 2010, 10:20

Doll wrote:Does anyone know where I can get some "Plushy" merchandise? Tee shirts, etc...? Are there any "plushys" of Plushy? :hi_hi_hi: I guess for the Sochi games merchandise I would need to go to the official Olympic site? I suppose I could make my own Zhenya shirt with my printer and some iron on transfer paper. :-)

I'll add and your request for opening "on-line store" on Plushy' official site for fans from abroad, in the "petition" for the main site administrator's :mi_ga_et: :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Doll » 23 Apr 2010, 23:04

cekoni wrote:
Doll wrote:Does anyone know where I can get some "Plushy" merchandise? Tee shirts, etc...? Are there any "plushys" of Plushy? :hi_hi_hi: I guess for the Sochi games merchandise I would need to go to the official Olympic site? I suppose I could make my own Zhenya shirt with my printer and some iron on transfer paper. :-)

I'll add and your request for opening "on-line store" on Plushy' official site for fans from abroad, in the "petition" for the main site administrator's :mi_ga_et: :plush34:

Wonderful! :ya_hoo_oo: Thank you Cekoni! You are the BEST! :plush39:
Doll

Postby Skyylar » 27 May 2010, 08:22

cekoni wrote:

I also want to be able to buy a Plushy t-shirt! I've been looking online since Torino for a place where I could buy quality Plushenko merchandise (not like that questionable stuff you sometimes see on eBay). An official online store would be fantastic. :co_ol:
Skyylar

Postby Doll » 28 May 2010, 05:14

I don't trust some of the items on E-Bay. I went to the Sochi Olympics site for merchandise. A bit pricey for sure. :sh_ok: I may have to be content with a "home made" tee shirt. :-)
Doll

Postby Skyylar » 28 May 2010, 05:42

Hi, Doll. :plush45:

I've seen what looked to be cool Plushenko stuff on eBay, but the sellers almost always claim their items are "super rare". I sent messages to some of them for more information on items I was interested in, but got zero reply. That told me pretty much what I needed to know about their "super rare" and "collectible" Plushy merchandise. :mi_ga_et:

I haven't checked the Sochi site yet. What did you get from there? I imagine it cost a small fortune considering it is Olympic stuff, and then with shipping...
Skyylar

Postby aysu » 29 May 2010, 05:43

Doll wrote: I may have to be content with a "home made" tee shirt. :-)

:-)
Agree with you !
aysu

Postby dominique » 31 May 2010, 09:50

An idea: Everybody make your own Plush t-shirt and upload a picture in "Your creative work"!!
dominique
dominique

Postby Holly » 31 May 2010, 21:18

dominique wrote:An idea: Everybody make your own Plush t-shirt and upload a picture in "Your creative work"!!
dominique

good idea! I agree :-): I'll start working as soon as possible!
Holly

PreviousNext

Return to Visitors' discussions