Presentations

OFF topic in English

Re: Presentations

Postby cekoni » 14 Mar 2010, 04:43

ulli92 wrote:hi!
Yes, I would like go to Torino for the long program... but there are some problems for the travel... howsoever I hope to do it.

ahah ok, if I'll go to World Cup I don't cheer before he skates and I'll cheer also for you!
(Yes, he is the best also without the gold or other medals!)

Go there GO! :bra_vo: :chir_lider: :plush1: :na_met_le: :bet_ment:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Ronja » 21 Mar 2010, 21:51

Hi!

I´m Ronja from Finland. :plush45:

I just found this forum a while ago, and now I thought it would be nice to introduce myself.
It was late 90´s when I first saw Evgeni Plushenko skating at the europeans.
I remember I said at the time that he would be a big star. And so did He!

I understand some Russian, but only basics, so I´ll write in English. My English isn´t perfect either, so forgive me if there´s some faults.
Ronja

Postby cekoni » 21 Mar 2010, 22:20

RonjaSFin wrote:Hi!

I understand some Russian, but only basics, so I´ll write in English. My English isn´t perfect either, so forgive me if there´s some faults.

:plush2: Ronja :pri_vet:-:

No problem, even my English is not the best :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby aysu » 23 Mar 2010, 02:07

RonjaSFin wrote:Hi!

I just found this forum a while ago, and now I thought it would be nice to introduce myself.
It was late 90´s when I first saw Evgeni Plushenko skating at the europeans.
I remember I said at the time that he would be a big star. And so did He!

Hi Ronja,welcome,I write here English too,we manage to communicate,thanks to the google translator. :mi_ga_et:
aysu

Postby sosol » 17 Apr 2010, 08:30

Hi!

My name's Solange, and I'm from Brazil :son-ce:

I see some familiar names here (from Facebook and from my lurking from time to time :mi_ga_et: )...

I never joined this forum out of pure laziness, I admit it :ups: I don't really remember when I first saw Evgeni skating, it was most probably during Salt Lake 2002 because in 2006 I was cheering up for him like crazy while watching the Torino games. And here in Brazil we only see Evgeni on TV during the Winter Olympics :plush43: , so...

After that, of course, I don't wait for the Olympics on TV, I see things on the internet, but still, only recently with Youtube have I been able to really accompany his career more closely. And what happened in Vancouver *really* made me pissed off enough to start writing about him in forums, signing petitions and such ::yaz-yk: The problem is, I don't have much time for the internet...I'm joining this forum now because of the suggestions topic, hehe :-): Anyway, it's late here, so I'm off for now!

PS - I don't understand Russian at all, unlike many of you, sorry...It's the language I intend learning after I finish learning Italian and start learning German, hehehhehe By then I'll probably be around 50... :kli_ny: that's what happens with a language in which you have to be alphabetized, you keep postponing it!!
"He moved with grace, he entertained so naturally, no gesture out of place
His road in life was clearly drawn, he didn't hesitate
He played, they saw, he conquered as the master of his fate" - The Golden Boy - Freddie Mercury

Don't know Andre Matos? http://andre-coelho-matos.spaces.live.com
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/solangeag1
sosol

Postby cekoni » 18 Apr 2010, 13:47

sosol wrote:Hi!

My name's Solange, and I'm from Brazil :son-ce:

I see some familiar names here (from Facebook and from my lurking from time to time :mi_ga_et: )....

Hi Solange, from sunny Brazil! :plush2:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby sosol » 19 Apr 2010, 02:26

@Pascalou (if she ever comes back in this topic): I love Québec, miss it very much...I highly recommend everyone to visit it one day

@Cekoni Thanks for the welcome :-): It's not always sunny here, thankfully!! hahahah I posted the little sun not just because of our mainly-sunny weather, but 'cause it's my "symbol" (some people call me sol, which means sun in portuguese). Hey, I've read this entire topic and I didn't find a proper text from you!! Come on, you're the adm. but you also should introduce yourself for us to know you better!!! :mi_ga_et:
He played, they saw, he conquered as the master of his fate" - The Golden Boy - Freddie Mercury

sosol

Postby cekoni » 20 Apr 2010, 08:57

sosol wrote:... I didn't find a proper text from you!! Come on, you're the adm. but you also should introduce yourself for us to know you better!!! :mi_ga_et:

... when I manage to find time for my "memoirs" :pisa_tel: :mi_ga_et: .... you be sorry for your wishes :-)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby sosol » 21 Apr 2010, 21:46

Noooooooo, I'm never sorry for my wishes!!! I'm a very curious person and I like reading very much, so...

But hey, you don't have to write an entire book, you know :mi_ga_et: hehehhehe

sosol

Postby Dark Star » 08 May 2010, 02:16

I also want to say an officially "hello" . I visited this forum from time to time but never found the time to became a member.
But the show last week was the kick to join after all. I´m from Augsburg - a town close to Munich. I unterstand some basic Russian but I prefer writing in English.
Dark Star

PreviousNext

Return to Visitors' discussions