Presentations

OFF topic in English

Re: Presentations

Postby Liz » 25 Feb 2010, 18:46

Pret...

Im Liz im from Chile... and i rlly loves the work of Evgeni.... when i see he's videos in youtube (cuz is hard to find sport channels with figure skating here)... i feel how he can do that magic of transmit that emotions in his work.... i remember i saw it when i was more young but i didnt know who was that cute guy in the screen... and now i found it.... i remember like more then 1 year ago when i saw it again.... i saw all the reality of mtv.ru and i speak spanish xD soo u can imagine how it was... but i love it.... also i saw how he's roots., from where he comes and now in 2010 i saw the presentation omg is amazing... dunno i dream with some day do the half part of what he do but that magic that charm what he has no1 can have it.... and he's sence of humor i love it too.... hahaha xD i guess im a big fan from far away... anyway i loves the work in King on Ice... with the music in live and all... as i said before is MAGIC....

And sry 4 my bad english is just i speak spanish ^^ i hope some day Evgeni will see this... cuz it will be good what he knows how far he's Magic is goin on...

Kisses

Liz ^^
Liz

Postby Doll » 26 Feb 2010, 06:36

Pascalou wrote:Doll! hey girl from your Northern Canadian neighbour who is a Plushenko supporter too!! LOL! Aren't we cute!
As for all Russian Friends your effort to understand us is 200% better than any of ours as a(t least for myself) do not know your alphabet.... So even less what you write so at least you are 300% better than i am!!! Love you guys! :plush31:

All this to say that Plushy , as you guys call him, have more fans than you think, in Canada. :bra_vo: We ll as far as I know! LOL

Hugs and Peace

pascalou xoxox :plush31:

I totally agree with you! I saw him during the 2006 Olympics and was hooked (not live...on Television). I had no idea that there was a website for him. Thank goodness for the Internet! This is a Zhenya/Plushy haven and my day is not complete until I come here to see all the wonderful photos and the information on this wonderful man. Question: Does he ever come to the US for any type of exhibitions, etc.?
I live in Texas in a city called San Antonio. We are about 150 miles from Mexico. If you ever get a chance to come down here, look me up and we can meet. It would be great fun. Please feel free to e-mail me anytime. I will answer you. Hugs to all of you and I hopefully will chat with you soon. Doll :ki_ss:
Doll

Postby Pascalou » 26 Feb 2010, 06:43

Doll wrote:
I totally agree with you! I saw him during the 2006 Olympics and was hooked (not live...on Television). I had no idea that there was a website for him. Thank goodness for the Internet! This is a Zhenya/Plushy haven and my day is not complete until I come here to see all the wonderful photos and the information on this wonderful man. Question: Does he ever come to the US for any type of exhibitions, etc.?
I live in Texas in a city called San Antonio. We are about 150 miles from Mexico. If you ever get a chance to come down here, look me up and we can meet. It would be great fun. Please feel free to e-mail me anytime. I will answer you. Hugs to all of you and I hopefully will chat with you soon. Doll :ki_ss:

Same if you come up to Canada I am in Québec City! The most European City of north America! Gimme a sign!! :O) Plushenko is a brilliant skater! One that will move on in history like American Scott Hamilton! he is a great skater and guy! And our Kurt Borning and of course one of a kind Elvis Stojko! What a character! First time i saw Elvis skate I went whoah is that a hockey player that changed to Figure skating! LOL!
Pascalou

Postby Doll » 26 Feb 2010, 06:52

Pascalou wrote:
Doll wrote:

Same if you come up to Canada I am in Québec City! The most European City of north America! Gimme a sign!! :O) Plushenko is a brilliant skater! One that will move on in history like American Scott Hamilton! he is a great skater and guy! And our Kurt Borning and of course one of a kind Elvis Stojko! What a character! First time i saw Elvis skate I went whoah is that a hockey player that changed to Figure skating! LOL!

Thanks! Everyone here is invited! Wouldn't that be fabulous?! :son-ce: The sun is always shining here, but it gets a little hot in the summer. Plushenko reminds me of Baryshnikov...his moves. That is a big compliment to not only Plushy, but Misha as well. :plush45:
Doll

Postby cekoni » 27 Feb 2010, 13:20

Doll wrote:... Question: Does he ever come to the US for any type of exhibitions, etc.? ...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4&p=11716#p11716 :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Doll » 28 Feb 2010, 00:47

cekoni wrote:
Doll wrote:... Question: Does he ever come to the US for any type of exhibitions, etc.? ...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4&p=11716#p11716 :mi_ga_et:

Thank you Cekoni.
Doll

Postby ulli92 » 13 Mar 2010, 17:15

(I'm sorry for my horrible English...but i don't speak this language very well)

Hi, I'm Federica and I'm from Sardinia (Italy).
I'm a new fan of Plushenko (because I know him for four years...) before the Olympic games 2006 I've watched ice skating rarely.
When I've watched the Plushenko's long program ( with the music "the good father" of Edvin Marton) I've fallen in love for this fantastic sport (now I watch the competitions ever) and I've started to play it.
So... Plushenko, obviously, is my favourite sportsman and I'd like go to Torino for the 25...

hello :)
ulli92

Postby cekoni » 13 Mar 2010, 18:42

ulli92 wrote:(I'm sorry for my horrible English...but i don't speak this language very well)

Hi, I'm Federica and I'm from Sardinia (Italy)
So... Plushenko, obviously, is my favourite sportsman and I'd like go to Torino for the 25...

Hi Federica :plush2:

You will be in Turin on the LP? :du_ma_et: ... if you will be there, cheer and for us! :bra_vo: :chir_lider:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby aysu » 13 Mar 2010, 20:04

Do not cheer a lot before he skates! Remember concentration! Cheer out loud after he skated! Stand up and scream out loud "You are the best,you are the artist" We don't need any medal to prove this...

Lucky Italiens... :a_g_a: :plush2:
aysu

Postby ulli92 » 13 Mar 2010, 21:04

hi!
Yes, I would like go to Torino for the long program... but there are some problems for the travel... howsoever I hope to do it.

ahah ok, if I'll go to World Cup I don't cheer before he skates and I'll cheer also for you!
(Yes, he is the best also without the gold or other medals!)
ulli92

PreviousNext

Return to Visitors' discussions