Wishes, suggestions and questions about Forum (Site)

OFF topic in English

Re: Wishes, suggestions and questions about Forum (Site)

Postby cekoni » 23 Feb 2010, 13:14

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:This may sound absolutely insane and probably this isn't the place for it... But I had to ask!

Would it be possible to have a little "fan interview" or Q&A with Zhenya?

Argh.. :kli_ny: my "old" request for the main Rusian admins ... and the ability to buy his DVD's, miscellaneous "things" ... through the site, from abroad .... :co_ol:

.... maybe, when pass all that "fuss" :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 24 Feb 2010, 10:11

I would love that :) I actually have questions that I'm sure he's NEVER been asked before!
"Show what you are capable of!" -- Evgeni Plushenko

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

Postby psk » 24 Feb 2010, 11:23

can you please translate or post english subtitles of the online interviews. especially the new post olympic ones?
psk

Postby cekoni » 25 Feb 2010, 00:41

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:.... I actually have questions that I'm sure he's NEVER been asked before!

I'm sure that each of us had him put a couple of interesting questions, which none of this stupid journalist is not set up until now :kli_ny: :-)

Hmm... maybe I'll later open a topic with the theme: "I have question for Evgeni" .. or: "Ask Evgeni..." :plush38: :mi_ga_et:

psk wrote:can you please translate or post english subtitles of the online interviews. especially the new post olympic ones?

About what interview, specifically, you think? :du_ma_et: .... I translated this (about complaints):
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=119&start=80#p10282
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Doll » 26 Feb 2010, 06:29

It has been very interesting translating with Babel Fish on Yahoo. It's not very good, but I get the meanings. So please excuse me if I am not making any sense. Sorry. I love this forum. It is very well put together. If there is ever a Q&A with Zhenya, that would be fantastic! It seems every day he has more and more fans in the US. Keep up the GREAT work on the site! Thanks! :co_ol: :plush45:
Doll

Postby cekoni » 27 Feb 2010, 13:30

Doll wrote:It has been very interesting translating with Babel Fish on Yahoo. It's not very good, but I get the meanings. So please excuse me if I am not making any sense. ....

Sorry, but I can not translate many texts from Russian, since I not the best in English :smu:sche_nie:

Try and Google translator: http://translate.google.com/#ru|en| :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby psk » 27 Feb 2010, 22:47

Hi , the interview I was wondering if you could translate somehow or just let us know what was said is the one that was taken on radio of yvgeny and yana after the olympics at the radio station. or just let us know what was said. it says subtitles but i don't see them. if they are there. please let me know how i can get to them. and i have one more question, is the section on the opening page where it says friends, are those from facebook, because i'd like to post there. there seems to be alot of people who are blaming the US and Canadians for not being with Evgeny and I wanted to comment , but don't know how to get there. also is there any news about if he will perform at the closing ceremonies as many skaters do. i haven't seen any info on that.
psk

Postby cekoni » 28 Feb 2010, 03:14

psk wrote:Hi , the interview I was wondering if you could translate somehow or just let us know what was said is the one that was taken on radio of yvgeny and yana after the olympics at the radio station. or just let us know what was said.

Look here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=121&p=11864#p11837 :mi_ga_et:

psk wrote:i have one more question, is the section on the opening page where it says friends, are those from facebook, because i'd like to post there. there seems to be alot of people who are blaming the US and Canadians for not being with Evgeny and I wanted to comment , but don't know how to get there

Evgeni has no official page on Facebook (just Myspace and russian Vkontakte) - on Facebook there are several fan pages, and the largest is this:
http://www.facebook.com/Plushenko

I don know, why you can not "get there"? :ne_vi_del:

psk wrote:.... also is there any news about if he will perform at the closing ceremonies as many skaters do. i haven't seen any info on that.

:ts_ss: This is "top secret" :hi_hi_hi: ... 2 options: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=123&start=50#p11789 :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Doll » 05 Mar 2010, 07:01

It's time to go to bed. I am tired. Will start moving tomorrow. Need some rest. Now that the Olympics are over, I am getting more sleep. LOL! :plush45: and good night everybody!
D
Doll

Postby Максим » 16 Mar 2010, 17:01

Today we installed Japanese language pack for our forum.
Users from Japan can now change the language.
To do this follow these instructions:
User Control Panel ---> Board Preferences ---> Language Japan
Don`t forgot push on the Submit button! :ya_hoo_oo:

Are there any suggestions about other languages packs for foreign users?

Максим
Yana Rudkovskaya team

PreviousNext

Return to Visitors' discussions