Postby cekoni » 06 Jun 2010, 14:37

VOTE FOR PLUSHYYYYYYYYYYYYY :bra_vo:

Who was the greater skater/team?option
1: Elena Berezhnaya/Anton Sikharulidze (No. 7 seed)option
2: Evgeny Plushenko (No. 2 seed)

http://apps.facebook.com/opinionpolls/p ... 1275662731

Voting lasts until Monday!!! :son-ce:

--------------------------------

P.S. girls, go on Facebook, open new accounts and vote for Plushy - he LOSSING! :ny_tik:
cekoni
Administrator

Re: VOTING - Greatest Skater of all-time - PLUSHY vs ... oth

Postby aysu » 07 Jun 2010, 00:31

Last time our votes were approximately 560(sth like that),now it is 291. :-( Where are those people,are they going to vote in the last minute? :ne_vi_del:
aysu

Postby aysu » 07 Jun 2010, 18:28

We won this time !

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=361758

Now with Irina Slutskaya... :kli_ny:
aysu

Postby dimi » 07 Jun 2010, 18:39

:ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo:
dimi

Postby cekoni » 07 Jun 2010, 19:53

aysu wrote:We won this time !

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=361758

Now with Irina Slutskaya... :kli_ny:

:bra_vo: :ya_hoo_oo: :plush45: plush48

They always have some malicious comments about Plushy's - and only commented him! :plush43: .... but Plushy still won and continues!!! :)-(: :ta_n_cor:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... pe=1&__a=9

"For the second round in a row, Evgeny Plushenko mounted a late charge to past the opposition. This time, he squeaked past No. 7 seed Elena Berezhnaya & Anton Sikharulidze by a 52% to 48% margin. No. 1 Ulrich Salchow, No. 5 Xue Shen and Hongbo Zhao and No. 6 Irina Slutskaya moved into the third round with ease."

---------------------------

in the next round, Plushy will be meet with Irina Slutskaya :ki_ss: - I'm sorry, I love Irina, :plush36: but Plushy's love even more :plush40: ... therefore, please - do not understand this as a vote AGAINST her, than FOR PLUSHY!!! :bra_vo: :plush1: :chir_lider:

http://www.bracketmaker.com/game.cfm?ti ... game=59bot
cekoni
Administrator

Postby aysu » 07 Jun 2010, 23:34

cekoni wrote: "For the second round in a row, Evgeny Plushenko mounted a late charge to past the opposition. This time, he squeaked past No. 7 seed Elena Berezhnaya & Anton Sikharulidze by a 52% to 48% margin. No. 1 Ulrich Salchow, No. 5 Xue Shen and Hongbo Zhao and No. 6 Irina Slutskaya moved into the third round with ease."

---------------------------

in the next round, Plushy will be meet with Irina Slutskaya :ki_ss: - I'm sorry, I love Irina, :plush36: but Plushy's love even more :plush40: ... therefore, please - do not understand this as a vote AGAINST her, than FOR PLUSHY!!! :bra_vo: :plush1: :chir_lider:

I love Irina too :a_g_a: ,but of course i and my friends ( I made many vote for him :-) ) will keep voting for EVGENI ! Irina's fans will vote too -but it is not fair because when it comes to Evgeni,all the other skaters' fans become one and they vote against him.-That's the reason why other skaters (Shen&Zhao,Irina...)moved the third round with ease. We are not that kind of people to vote particulary against someone. I haven't voted against Yagudin,we don't do such things.But our votes are decreasing,last time our votes were approximately 560,now only 325...huge difference.
aysu

Postby dominique » 07 Jun 2010, 23:52

Oh,yes! WE are civilized people! Art-lovers, skating lovers not the malicious kind!
Question: why would someone want to unite and vote against Plush???? Is it some kind of psychological handicap (when someone is very good we all go against him), or what? Sounds strange to me....
dominique
dominique

Postby cekoni » 08 Jun 2010, 01:11

aysu wrote:[....But our votes are decreasing,last time our votes were approximately 560,now only 325...huge difference.

Combination 2 things - the start of summer and the "lack of motive" (Lysacek :-) )

dominique wrote:...why would someone want to unite and vote against Plush???? Is it some kind of psychological handicap (when someone is very good we all go against him), or what? Sounds strange to me....
dominique

Yes, reasons which you writes... but also and "patriotic" reasons in America, pumped with propaganda against Plushy during and after Olympics :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby sosol » 08 Jun 2010, 04:13

Actually, the anti-Plush propaganda started BEFORE the Olympics...didn't you watch that video made by an american network, where Evgeni is driving around St Petersburg?

I don't think this Facebook voting campaign means much, it's an American thing, of course it's all very biased. I'm really happy he won a real award today, though! :ta_n_cor:
"He moved with grace, he entertained so naturally, no gesture out of place
His road in life was clearly drawn, he didn't hesitate
He played, they saw, he conquered as the master of his fate" - The Golden Boy - Freddie Mercury

Don't know Andre Matos? http://andre-coelho-matos.spaces.live.com
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/solangeag1
sosol

Postby cekoni » 08 Jun 2010, 07:58

sosol wrote:Actually, the anti-Plush propaganda started BEFORE the Olympics...didn't you watch that video made by an american network, where Evgeni is driving around St Petersburg?...

ISU DVD's for judges, with the negative examples of "how not to skate", with Plushy's programs from Olympics 2006? ... letter of former American judge Ingman to colleagues? .... stories in various forums and "professionals" ISU circles - how he does not have artistry, than just jump? .... any many other stories :plush29: ... actually, all started in the spring of 2009, when Plushy announced the return on competitions :plush34:
I could call it all - "a great chronicle of dishonor" :ze_le_ny: ... and if I get upset enough, maybe I'll sit down and write one's! :plush43: :)-(:
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni