Дискуссии по прокатам,программам Жени (продолжение)

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Дискуссии по прокатам,программам Жени (продолжение)

Postby Ola_1 » 08 Sep 2010, 02:36

:plush39: alysonshade...thank you for such a beautiful words, they express everything we all are feeling. :ro_za: :plush31:
Ola_1

Postby lilywang » 08 Sep 2010, 08:34

I think not only he treats shows very seriously, he also uses them as excellent opportunities to try out new elements for competitions. I was really amazed by his Tango performance from Artistry On Ice. He did the half-Biellmann spiral then immediately into 3Lz, that is definitely some transition that you haven't seen, ISU! And the final combination spin, from sit pancake spin to skate hold upright spin, is much better executed and more difficult than before (when he was younger, he simply change from sit spin to shotgun spin, and the shotgun spin really is not his strong point ). I cannot wait to see these two elements in future performance and competitions!

I have been watching him skating for 12 years, I have always liked him, but it is what I have seen in 2010 that makes me RESPECT him tremendously. At his age most skaters are retiring and be happy with 2A and 3T to entertain the audience, but he is willing to learn something new and keeps developing. I am truly amazed.
lilywang

Postby Skyylar » 08 Sep 2010, 09:29

I don't even come close to understanding how a gift he gave his fans, especially one that was from his heart like his recent performance of Nijinsky, could ever be seen by a fan as worthy of any criticism.

Myself, I thought it was beautiful, and I was very moved by it. I say it was perfect, but all I could see was his huge heart, courage, grace, and strength.
Skyylar

Postby clairdelalune » 08 Sep 2010, 10:23

lilywang wrote:I think not only he treats shows very seriously, he also uses them as excellent opportunities to try out new elements for competitions. I was really amazed by his Tango performance from Artistry On Ice. He did the half-Biellmann spiral then immediately into 3Lz, that is definitely some transition that you haven't seen, ISU! And the final combination spin, from sit pancake spin to skate hold upright spin, is much better executed and more difficult than before (when he was younger, he simply change from sit spin to shotgun spin, and the shotgun spin really is not his strong point ). I cannot wait to see these two elements in future performance and competitions!

I have been watching him skating for 12 years, I have always liked him, but it is what I have seen in 2010 that makes me RESPECT him tremendously. At his age most skaters are retiring and be happy with 2A and 3T to entertain the audience, but he is willing to learn something new and keeps developing. I am truly amazed.

Yes, Lily, you´re right, the shows are a very good training. Maybe Liza didn´t like Nijinsky because the jumps and the step sequence are not like they use to be 6 years ago but the final spins were amazing, very fast and very centered, and that´s why I like the new Nijinsky! :mo-ro_zi_vo: :plush31: :hi_hi_hi:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby dimi » 08 Sep 2010, 10:46

You never watch a 6 year old program with the eyes of "how it was"/ Different era, different age of Plushy , different judging systeme and most of all adjusted to a show. But even if Nijinski was to be skated in a competition now it would have to be reconstructed for CoP rules anyway.
But this is what sums up my feelings exactly
--->
Skyylar wrote:I don't even come close to understanding how a gift he gave his fans, especially one that was from his heart like his recent performance of Nijinsky, could ever be seen by a fan as worthy of any criticism.

Myself, I thought it was beautiful, and I was very moved by it. I say it was perfect, but all I could see was his huge heart, courage, grace, and strength.
:plush31: :plush40:
dimi

Postby KingdomOfJoy » 11 Sep 2010, 11:38

Посмотрела Нижинского - это просто прекрасно!!! Спасибо Евгению за то, что он дарит это волшебство!!!
KingdomOfJoy

Postby wyldkard » 26 Jul 2023, 00:18

wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 09 Sep 2023, 16:46

wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 01 Oct 2023, 15:55

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 06 Dec 2023, 22:51

wyldkard

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni