Ice Christmas Gala - Milan, Italy 18.12.2010

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Ice Christmas Gala - Milan, Italy 18.12.2010

Postby alysonshade » 21 Dec 2010, 14:12

An article about Ice Christmas Gala. Plushenko is not mentioned! :-(

http://www.ilgiornale.it/milano/evento_ ... comments=1

Some catcall to the mayor of Milan saturday night, during the Christmas Ice Gala, that took place at Mediolanum Forum of Assago. When Letizia Moratti, along with Alan Rizzi (alderman for sport), went on platform next to the ice rink, someone from the audience began to boo and protest. Applause instead when the mayor gave a prize to the Olympic Ice Skating champion Carolina Kostner. Saturday went on stage the Christmas Ice Gala, the Christmas show designed for children and all families, that saw on the rink - in addition to the new Italian champions - even the big international skating stars, who amazed the audience dancing on the most beautiful Christmas music, performed live by a gospel choir.
A party-performance that has closed the three days of the Italian Championship Figure Skating on ice at the Forum di Assago transformed into a huge ice rink. Milan has been the hostess at the competition, from 16 to 18 December. On the ice rink, the best Italian athletes of the sport along with new promises.
alysonshade

Postby Дарина » 21 Dec 2010, 15:44

cekoni wrote:
dimi wrote: ;;-)))
... to go in front of the two dozen of models and do this?

Dimi, even worse :)-(: - this is Gospel Choir ;;-)))

:-) Так значит это Госпел хор?! :co_ol: :hi_hi_hi:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby Ola_1 » 21 Dec 2010, 16:37

Sara and other girls, thank u so much for all the photos and videos and raports! :plush39: :plush39:
I still cannot stand the thought that i could be there but i wasnt :-( wanna cry and cry and cry!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT HOPEFULLY HE'LL DO SOME SHOWS IN SPRING :plush47: :plush47: :plush31:
Personally, I adore JSM, i know that it's sad, but there is a beauty, precious treasure, hidden behind this saddness. We all remember when and WHERE Zhenya skated it for the first time. He told me that this sing expressed everything he felt that moment, all the disappointment, regret, anger. This song is made from Zhenya's feelings, that's why i feel always so moved when i watch it, and that's why i can't stop crying when i see it live :plush32: :plush32:
Ola_1

Postby lelo » 22 Dec 2010, 00:18

hi, Im sooo sorry but my camera had some problems so I couldnt take pics in milano. :is_te_ri_ka:
I hope to be able to upload some very short videos with the jumps in practice.
lelo

Postby lala630312 » 22 Dec 2010, 00:43

Darina wrote:
Dimi, even worse :)-(: - this is Gospel Choir

:plush26: :plush26: :plush26: :plush26:
lala630312

Postby cekoni » 22 Dec 2010, 00:58

lelo wrote:hi, Im sooo sorry but my camera had some problems so I couldnt take pics in milano. :is_te_ri_ka:
I hope to be able to upload some very short videos with the jumps in practice.

You can not at all pull off your pics from card? :plush30: .... may be to give your camera to a professional photo shop? :plush38: :ne_vi_del: :plush47:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby dimi » 22 Dec 2010, 04:10

:sh_ok: :sh_ok: :ups:
dimi

Postby cekoni » 22 Dec 2010, 15:24

dimi wrote:

:sh_ok: :sh_ok: :ups:

But in the other things, you were right :-)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby victor » 22 Dec 2010, 16:28

Girls, THX 4 sharing photos videos and ur feelings! :plush39:

Ola_1 wrote:
Personally, I adore JSM, i know that it's sad, but there is a beauty, precious treasure, hidden behind this saddness. We all remember when and WHERE Zhenya skated it for the first time. He told me that this sing expressed everything he felt that moment, all the disappointment, regret, anger. This song is made from Zhenya's feelings, that's why i feel always so moved when i watch it, and that's why i can't stop crying when i see it live :plush32: :plush32:

Can't agree with you more Ola! :co_ol:
The first time I listened to "Je suis malade", I didn't care much about it, even I felt a healthy man singing "fatigué et désespoir" artificial and absured. :smu:sche_nie:
But when I saw Plushy skate JSM in Vancouver Olympics Gala, I was really deeply deeply deeply touched!! :plush32: :plush27: It is so godly so devout, sorrowful and affecting... Oh, I can't find words to express how moved I was. :plush47:
Our Zhenya always has the unique ability to discover the emotion of the music. :plush32:
victor

Postby cekoni » 22 Dec 2010, 16:35

victor wrote:
Ola_1 wrote:

Can't agree with you more Ola! :co_ol:
The first time I listened to "Je suis malade", I didn't care much about it, even I felt a healthy man singing "fatigué et désespoir" artificial and absured. :smu:sche_nie:
But when I saw Plushy skate JSM in Vancouver Olympics Gala, I was really deeply deeply deeply touched!! :plush32: :plush27: It is so godly so devout, sorrowful and affecting... Oh, I can't find words to express how moved I was. :plush47:
Our Zhenya always has the unique ability to discover the emotion of the music. :plush32:

Actually, Mishin and Plushy have prepared a completely different number for its Gala - a cheerful and funny :mi_ga_et: .... but after what happened there, Plushy decided to bring this moving number, with which everyone would be sent his "message" :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016