Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby dimi » 17 Jan 2011, 13:36

Жюли wrote:I have liked this interview. Even his mistakes in pronunciation and grammar did not spoil the impression. Yes, it is impossible to correct me - I am very sensible to linguistic mistakes as it's my profession. But, please, fans, do not pay attention to such my remarks, OK?

I repeat: the interview is nice, he was also nice. First I have noticed that he gesticulated much, but then it has become clear that it helps him to express his thoughts and feelings. It didn't spoil the impression as well.

No of course you didnt mean something bad, I know what you mean. But for a person that didnt live ever in an english environment he speaks amazing well, he has some grammar mistakes but he is so cute and adorable. I compare this interview with older ones and every year he improves and enriches his vocabulary.
Accent is the best part, I want to give him a hug! It is inevitable not to have the russian accent as we all have our accent when speaking in english and since russian is a heavy language just as greek it is more difficult, for example people who speak dutch for some reason they have a very good english accent here.
But I m just amazed he could go through half an hour in english, it is rather difficult to express yourself in a language you dont master for so long, it is not like he did just a declaration. Thats why he uses his hands I think and his whole face reflects what he is going to say.

Has anyone noticed that when Evgeni speaks in english his voice tone changes?? He speaks with more high pitched voice than when he speaks russian :-)
dimi

Postby Ирина » 17 Jan 2011, 14:01

Дарина wrote:Основное, что я поняла бегло посмотрев:

Спасибо,Дариночка :plush40:
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby Жюли » 17 Jan 2011, 14:08

dimi wrote:
Жюли wrote:I have liked this interview. Even his mistakes in pronunciation and grammar did not spoil the impression. Yes, it is impossible to correct me - I am very sensible to linguistic mistakes as it's my profession. But, please, fans, do not pay attention to such my remarks, OK?

I repeat: the interview is nice, he was also nice. First I have noticed that he gesticulated much, but then it has become clear that it helps him to express his thoughts and feelings. It didn't spoil the impression as well.

No of course you didnt mean something bad, I know what you mean. But for a person that didnt live ever in an english environment he speaks amazing well, he has some grammar mistakes but he is so cute and adorable. I compare this interview with older ones and every year he improves and enriches his vocabulary.
Accent is the best part, I want to give him a hug! It is inevitable not to have the russian accent as we all have our accent when speaking in english and since russian is a heavy language just as greek it is more difficult, for example people who speak dutch for some reason they have a very good english accent here.
But I m just amazed he could go through half an hour in english, it is rather difficult to express yourself in a language you dont master for so long, it is not like he did just a declaration. Thats why he uses his hands I think and his whole face reflects what he is going to say.

Has anyone noticed that when Evgeni speaks in english his voice tone changes?? He speaks with more high pitched voice than when he speaks russian :-)

You're right. Simply for professionals, like me (I've been working as an interpreter for 19.5 years), any mistakes are noticeable.
As for change of voice tone, it is common for every people speaking in a foreign languages. Once (I was yet a 1st year student), I invited my friend to my place. First we spoke Russian, then - French (just for practice), then my mother told me that while speaking French my voice and gesticulation became quite other. We, students were also told that while studying languages one accept some character features of the country the language of which is studied. A I'm a polyglot, my character is complicated and not nice - a "devil's brew".
И неважно, как ты выглядишь снаружи - главное, чтоб сору не было внутри.
Жюли

Postby simona » 17 Jan 2011, 14:47

SO ADORABLE ZHENYA IN THIS INTERVIEW! THX 4 POSTING!
:plush33:

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby Виктория » 17 Jan 2011, 15:20

Большое спасибо LRK :plush39: :plush39: :plush39:. Очень приятное интервью :a_g_a:, Женя такой милый :plush31: :son-ce: :mo-ro_zi_vo:. И, Женя, поверь нам, ты гораздо лучше Бэкхэма :a_g_a:, пусть он на тебя равняется :a_g_a:
«На собственном опыте знаю, как ужасны для активного спортсмена боли в спине. Испытывавший боли в области спины, перенесший серьёзные операции, Плющенко совершил в Сочи настоящий подвиг», — убеждена Линичук.
Виктория

Postby alysonshade » 17 Jan 2011, 15:22

What a wonderful interview! Thanks for posting! What a beautiful gift, this still gaves me shiver with excitement!
Dimi, also I noticed his laugh hearing the question: "Why are you so good?", lol! He rightly looked a little embarrassed... how can you explain the genius? You can explain how drawing a straight line, and you can also explain how putting the colour on the canvas, but you can't explain how to be Caravaggio! Anyway, he replied very well, and I find amazing that, even getting such a great compliment (the question also was a compliment), he looked embarrassed instead of smug.
About the grammar's errors and those who are stressing them, let me tell you: you are like those who, looking at a painting, they see only the frame, and not the picture inside! Furthemore, in my opinion his English is superb, so clear, also a foreigner like me can understand it! (BTW: I know that my English is not good, so please forgive me).

Here is a screen-shot of his laughter when he got the famous question about being so good, and one of his recurring gestures:

alysonshade

Postby Вера » 17 Jan 2011, 18:48

Ой, спасибо огромное за видюшки :plush40: :plush32: Это просто праздник какой-то :plush31:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Вера
Администратор

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

Postby Eve » 17 Jan 2011, 19:56

Eve

Postby dimi » 17 Jan 2011, 20:17

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa there is part two and part three??? :sh_ок:

Eve, why are you so good?
:-)
dimi

Postby dimi » 17 Jan 2011, 20:45

the mullet question ;;-)))

Plushy was caught red handed not wearing seatbelt and was starting to talk nonsense.,..big Tree LOL :-)

The OFF ICE training part :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :sh_ок:
dimi

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni