Kings On Ice - Румыния || KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2010

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Kings On Ice - Румыния || KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2

Postby cekoni » 30 Mar 2011, 10:29

OK, I will use this short break to finally write my "late report" from the show, almost a year ago :sh_ок:
... if anyone is interested
. :)-(:

- Some details (my "fast forwards") can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=183&start=20#p24414
(russian translation: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=183&start=40#p24434 )
- My videos, which are already posted on this topic before, I'll repeat it later.
- Apologies are also in earlier posts :smu:sche_nie: ... only to add more reason for the delay - the events that followed: his suspension :is_te_ri_ka: innumerable series of summer shows in Asia, etc... :plush34:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=183&start=100#p30181
... and do not laugh to my English, I will write quickly and with errors .. or I'll never write anything! ::yaz-yk:

-----------------------------------------------------------

KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2010 - PROLOGUE 1 (I have to enter in the "atmosphere" :hi_hi_hi: )

... approximately 2 weeks before the show, I was get the confirmation from Max, that I can get into the show as a journalist :ya_hoo_oo: ... but I was not confident, and about afternoon training :plush34:

Some people asked me about hotel - how I knew where will stay skaters? I did not know :-) so, I booked a hotel through the Internet, which is the nearest arena. My acquaintance from Italy, Sara (which pics from italian shows you can watch previous months :plush45: ) assumed that they will stay at the hotel, which was on the poster of show's, as a sponsor - later proved that she was right! :co_ol:

Custom in my country is giving gifts - not some "big" gifts, than gifts which have "determined meaning" for the person to whom is gives :plush45: ... so, how I can not bring gifts for the person who is so dear to me, such as Evgeni? :lo_ve: ... there was also Ari, Marton, Yana (I thought she will be there), Sara ... :mi_ga_et:
Choose and find something, which has meaning for Evgeni, and not to be too expensive (vulgar), or imagine something "new"? :plush38: ... hmmmmm, difficulty a task, since I am almost spent all my past ideas, a few times before, when I meet him: in Prague 2008, 2009 CoR, 2010 Euros in Tallinn... :ps_ih:

Finally, I managed to find appropriate gifts :-):
I intend him the gold plated icon of the "White Angel" (character from the most beautiful Serbian frescoes) - to protect him from harm, injury, kept his home safe... :plush33:
.... of course, I not told him that face of that angel always reminded me of him :mi_ga_et: - our "white/shiny angel" :an)(gel:

I gave him and framed, our joint picture from Tallinn (2010 European championship). Plushy told me later to remember that moment, when we waited him outside the arena after training of Gala, and taken photo with him, and his a beautiful banner, which made Dimi :bra_vo:

... few small "banners" (which made Dimi & HXM), in fact, replicas of some large banners which we dragged all over Europe behind him :hi_hi_hi: ... and some new - "post-Olympics", with messages of support and comforts :plush36: ... for memory - because Plushy once, in Moscow on Rostelekom Cup, said that he want to collects banners ... :mi_ga_et:

... and few souvenirs with symbols of the 2008 Eurovision :plush45:

Why I are telling to you all this in advance? :ni_zia:
That not would bothered you later with descriptions of gifts ::yaz-yk: ... than I will be "focused" only on what is most important - to Evgeni! :plush33:

.... continues... :-)

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lёle4ka (17 May 2012, 11:20)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 30 Mar 2011, 11:05

KOI Romania, Bucharest 10/11.04.2010 - PROLOGUE 2

So, in short about trip - because I could not due of work to go by plane on Thursday in Bucharest, I traveled by night (Saturday to Sunday) by railway train, with the hope that it will not delay, and that I will arrive around noon on the day of show (but, I was very doubtful that we will arrive on time, given the "generally known" imprecise schedule at the Balkan). :kli_ny:

Little a landscape from a train .... :mi_ga_et:

Image Image

Quite a pleasant trip of 14 hours, except that to me almost run away train in Timisoara, where we had a break around midnight. :plush44: :goria_cho:

Bear/cat (same as Dimi and Lila gave to Evgeni in Tallinn), I accidentally found in Belgrade, but I did not have time to write message on his back to Plushy, as well as they did :plush45: .... so, this sweet puffy thing has got its "place of honor" in my lonely Coupe, followed me all the time of my traveling, and each time when I looked and cuddle him, my face was lighting and it was warm around the heart :plush33: because I thinking: "I will seeeeeeee Plushyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soooon!" :ya_hoo_oo:

.... But enough about my private recollection and experiences, to finally switch on the day of show ... :-)

After a traumatic night, but a decent sleep (maybe because I was already dead tired) - we arrived in Bucharest around noon, with just 1/2 hour delay! :sh_ок: The first pleasant surprise, a good sign. :co_ol:

I get to the hotel, again with the hope that they will let me into my room, although on the website said that time to check in only at 14h! But they let me seamlessly into the room - aaaaaaa. continues to be good! :ya_hoo_oo:
Just a little bit - just to find Edvin Marton's, just that he give me a pass, just to enter in the afternoon training, just, just ... :ps_ih:

I only managed to take a shower. Tried to call my mom, but not managed to get a connection. With the reception they told me to come down to try with their phones ... At the reception, I see the "familiar" man - Marton! Fortune favors the brave! :plush46:
I approach him, introduce myself, he remembered that Max announce me, and says: "Well, get off here around 13:30, we then move into training." I runs up, since it was already 13:00, stuffed all the gifts, camera, batteries... in a huge bag.
At 13:20, already a bunch of people in the lobby, buzz - all with bags, as if they were go at the vacation, or at some school trips .... :hi_hi_hi:

-----------------------

.... next sequel in the evening - departure from the hotel .... :-):

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 31 Mar 2011, 08:14

KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2010 - Departure from the hotel, 13:30

... So, a bunch of people around the reception ... that on this occasion, introduce to you the star participants of this incredible show :plush45: ...
I recognize Alyona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy (I know them personally live, as we were on the same plane back from Tallinn from the European Championship), sweet and charming Stephane Lambiel, Ukrainian pair Tatiana Volosozhar and Stanislav Morozov (their last joint skating :plush34: ), future European champions - Nathalie Pechalat / Fabian Bourzat and Florent Amodio :plush46: , young very talented Denis Ten, experienced Hungarian Julia Sebestyen, fluid and breathable Fleur Maxwell from Luxemburg, acrobats/extreme skaters: Fiona & Dmitri Sukhanov Zaldua, Alexei Polishchuk & Robert Cording, Jason Graetz, Sergei Yakimenko ...
Of course, there are also Edvin Marton and Ari Zakarian (Plushy's manager... later I discovered, and much more of it). :mi_ga_et: Marton introduced me to Ari, as well as correspodent from Plushy's official site ... He remembered me from our meetings in Tallinn (taking pics after training, and in the lobby of Plushy's hotel after Gala). :-):

... but all they are irrelevant and invisible to me at that moment :ps_ih: I look around - there is nowhere Plushy! :ne_vi_del:

After about 5 minutes, the entire lobby is suddenly silenced, because - here it comes Evgeni! :ya_hoo_oo: ... or to me, at that point, sealed my ears from excitement - I saw and heard just Plushy! :du-ra:
In the distance I saw his hair, and as if the golden sun light up the room! :son-ce:
At the time he passed me, I gathered courage and told him: "Hi, Evgeni!" ... He looked at me, smiled, and said: "Hi" ... as if this, that I am here among members of show, fully normally. :plush33:

Marton said the crowd to move, and all went towards the exit. I came to him and ask what is the address of the arena, to be followed them in a taxi. He say: "Why? You're going with us." :sh_ок: aaaaaaaaa .... I could not believe my ears. :ya_hoo_oo: I waited that all enter into bus, and then slowly, fearing that someone stops me and asks who I am, entered and sat in the middle of the bus, where was free.

At first I did not dare to look forward or backward, because of fear. :ps_ih:
Then I slowly observed - front sitting most of the skaters, "Russian part" of the team sat back - Plushy an acrobats, Ari was circulated around the bus.
I made a couple of shots. I did not want to bother people and I bring them to face the camera, so .... a few pics.

When I was pluck up courage :goria_cho: I turned the camera back (to Plushy)... and it seems that I looked so frightened to him :kli_ny: that he began to joke with me - making funny face and gestures. :-)

Unfortunately, I was not able to capture most of his grimaces, but I started to laugh and passed me the fear :hi_hi_hi: ... Finally, I approached him, to takes at least one good picture :son-ce:

Lambiel was boring, and when he saw that I shooting - he immediately started waving to me .... a "true seducer". :hi_hi_hi:
Then I took the opportunity to take a video, where he sent greetings to one my friend from Estonia, which is his fan.... I will not show that video, since it is private - just for her. :mi_ga_et:

And here is one my video... :mo-ro_zi_vo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuiFsWNChRI

How Plushy looked me at the end of the video, I realized a message :hi_hi_hi: - "enough of shooting". :mi_ga_et:

I do not know how much time has passed, likely a lot, but to me it seemed too short - we arrived at the arena... :-):

------------------

Bigger pics you have here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1152366725 ... renaLunch#

... next - entering in Arena, etc...

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 31 Mar 2011, 08:47

KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2010 - Entering in Arena etc..., 14:00

And so, that's me, enters in the arena with the other participants of show - as its full member :plush45: ... still not believing that this was not a dream. I just waited for someone to pull me for the sleeve and throw out. :plush44:

I go for them in the dressing room, to leave there my big bag with gifts (for Plushy, Ari and Morton) .... I bend down, next to the entrance, to put down my bag... then, suddenly - silence. I look up, and see that in the locker room is only men, and everyone looks at me :sh_ок: .... I blush, what to do, to justify myself, saying: "Just to leave this here for a moment, then I will go. I hope that this will not bother you?" :smu:sche_nie:
Dmitri Sukhanov said to me: "It will not disturb us, but you can to come here whenever you want." :-)
There are all of us laugh, and I answer him: "Just once, to take the bag. And I will knock at the door, before entering." :hi_hi_hi:

In the neighboring dressing room were Plushy and Marton .... If someone is interested - security was there all the time becuase of Marton's valuable Stradivarius violin. :a_g_a:

Arena is pretty old, but judging by the reactions of skaters - the usual thing, as in other countries. :mi_ga_et:

While I watched the arena and ice, Lambiel suddenly turned to me and asked: "Do you think, it will be full tonight Arena with audience?" :sh_ок: I do not know what he thought about me - perhaps someone from the Romanian organizators of show. :hi_hi_hi: I told him: "Probably, small countries are always happy, when come such a great show." .... which are proved as true - Romanian audience is one of the most "grateful", which I've ever seen. :bra_vo:

In next video you have Plushy & Marton which enter in their dressing room .... Fabian Bourzat, Lambilel and Florent Amodio arguing about something .... Ari in action ... Plushy and Marton talk with host of the show, who was on crutches (all afternoon later he was massaged and tried to "put in function") ... then, all go down, somewhere :ne_vi_del:
I go for them and see.... :-) :mo-ro_zi_vo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2DU5GQmLxQ

The moment when I turned off the camera, Plushy address to me: "Let's eat with us." :sh_ок:
I am shocked :ps_ih: ... again :-) "No thanks, I'm not hungry." :smu:sche_nie:
Plushy shake to me with hand: "Come on, come and eat!"
Well, who dares reject him? :hi_hi_hi:

I was not hungry, but I was interested to what they eat. And I can tell you, no matter on the look of the room - the food was first class, in precious porcelain plates! :co_ol:
While I have poured into the plate, Plushy already finished eating and left. Other skaters were served, and ate, and ate ... and it took quite a while. :-)

I took a bit of a French stew, and sat on a bench with other skaters.... next to Lambiel. :plush46:
At one point, I asked him - if it bothers him eating on the bench, in such circumstances?
Stephane replied: "No, why? Only important is that the food is good." :co_ol:

His statement comforted me :hi_hi_hi: .. and yes, it is a good, I was also convinced in that! :mo-ro_zi_vo:

----------------------------

... next chapter - The first training... :plush4: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=183&start=150#p50454

cekoni
Administrator

Postby alysonshade » 31 Mar 2011, 12:00

cekoni wrote:.............
Unfortunately, I was not able to capture most of his grimaces, but I started to laugh and passed me the fear :hi_hi_hi: ... Finally, I approached him, to takes at least one good picture :son-ce:

OMG! ....... :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :sh_ок:
alysonshade

Postby simona » 31 Mar 2011, 13:31

cekoni wrote:

Ooooh cekoni! Simply loooove to read/watch your reportage!
It's so much fun! Hats off! Wowww you were on the same bus
with GOD! I'd die if I were in your shoes! Just can't wait 4 the
next episode!

ImageImageImageImageImage

These users thanked the author simona for the post:

simona

Postby lala630312 » 31 Mar 2011, 17:29

It's sounds very exciting! I die with envy!!! :-):
lala630312

Postby Дарина » 01 Apr 2011, 00:27

Перевод отчёта cekoni

(не всё сразу, но постепенно переведу :plush45: :mo-ro_zi_vo: )
cekoni wrote:OK, я воспользуюсь перерывом, чтобы наконец написать мой "запоздалый отчёт" с шоу почти годичной давности :sh_ок:
... если кому-то интересно
. :)-(:
KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2010 - ПРОЛОГ 1 (я должна проникнуться "атмосферой" :hi_hi_hi: )

... примерно за 2 недели до шоу я получила подтверждение от Макса, что я могу попасть туда как журналист :ya_hoo_oo: ... но я не была в этом уверена до самой дневной тренировки :plush34:

Некоторые спрашивают меня о гостинице - как я узнала, где остановятся фигуристы? Я не знала :-) поэтому я заказала через интернет ближайший к арене отель. Моя знакомая из Италии, Сара (чьи фотографии с итальянских шоу вы видели в прошлые месяцы :plush45: ) предположила, что они остановятся в отеле, изображённом на постере шоу в качестве спонсора - оказалось, она была права! :co_ol:

В моей стране принято дарить подарки - не большие, а с "определённым смыслом" для человека, которому они предназначены :plush45: ... как же я могла не привезти подарки человеку, который так дорог мне, как Евгенийi? :lo_ve: ... там также были Ари, Мартон, Яна (я думала, что она будет), Сара ... :mi_ga_et:
Выбрать и отыскать что-то, имеющее смысл для Евгения, не слишком дорогое (вульгарное) и новое? :plush38: ... хммммм, трудная задача, потому что я уже использовала все свои идеи раньше, когда встречалась с ним: в Праге в 2008, 2009 (CoR), на ЧЕ 2010 в Таллине... :ps_ih:

Наконец, мне удалось найти подходящие подарки :-):
Я приготовила для него позолоченную икону "Белого Ангела" (образ с самых прекрасных сербских фресок) - чтобы защитить его от вреда, травм, а его дом от опасности... :plush33:
.... разумеется, я не сказала ему, что лицо этого ангела всегда напоминает мне его :mi_ga_et: - нашего "белокурого/солнечного ангела" :an)(gel:

Ещё я подарила ему нашу совместную фотографию в рамке (с чемпионата Европы 2010). Женя потом мне сказал, что помнит тот момент, когда мы ждали его возле дворца спорта после тренировки показательных выступлений и сфотографировались с ним, и его прекрасный баннер, который сделала Dimi :bra_vo:

... несколько маленьких "баннеров" (которые сделали Dimi и HXM), фактически, копий больших, которые мы таскали за ним по всей Европе :hi_hi_hi: ... и несколько больших - "постолимпийских", со словами поддержки и утешения :plush36: ... на память - потому что Женя однажды в Москве на Кубке Ростелекома сказал, что хочет собирать баннеры ... :mi_ga_et:

... и несколько сувениров с символами Евровидения 2008 :plush45:

.... продолжение следует... :-)
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post:
lёle4ka (17 May 2012, 11:19)

Дарина

Postby Дарина » 01 Apr 2011, 01:10

cekoni wrote:KOI Romania, Bucharest 10/11.04.2010 - ПРОЛОГ 2

Коротко о путешествии - из-за работы я не смогла лететь самолётом в Бухарест в четверг, поэтому поехала поездом в ночь с субботы на воскресение, с надеждой, что он не опоздает и я прибуду около полудня в день шоу (но я очень сомневалась, что поезд придёт вовремя, учитывая общеизвестное неточное расписание на Балканах). :kli_ny:

Немного пейзажей из поезда .... :mi_ga_et:
Image Image

Довольно приятное 14-часовое путешествие, за исключением того, что я чуть не опоздала на поезд в Тимишоаре, где у нас была остановка в полночь :plush44: :goria_cho:

Медведя/кота (такого же, как Dimi и Lila подарили Евгению в Таллине) я случайно нашла в Белграде, но у меня не было времени написать на его спине послание для Плюши, как это сделали они :plush45: .... поэтому этот милый пухлый малыш занял почётное место в моём одиноком купе, сопровождая меня всё моё путешествие, и каждый раз, когда я смотрела на него и обнимала его, моё лицо светлело, а на сердце становилось тепло :plush33: потому что я думала: "Я скоро увижу Плюшууууууууу!" :ya_hoo_oo:

.... Но хватит о моих личных воспоминаниях и переживаниях, перейдём, наконец, к дню шоу ... :-)

После травматичной ночи, но хорошего сна (может, потому что я смертельно устала) - мы прибыли в Бухарест около полудня всего с получасовым опозданием! :sh_ок: Первый приятный сюрприз, хороший знак. :co_ol:

Я приехала в отель опять же с надеждой, что меня пустят в номер, хотя на сайте было сказано, что приём только в 2 часа! Но они поселили меня без проблем - aaaaaaa. продолжение обещало быть хорошим! :ya_hoo_oo:
Ещё только немного - только найти Мартона, чтобы только он дал мне пропуск, только попасть на дневную тренировку, только, только ... :ps_ih:

Я успела принять душ. Пыталась позвонить маме, но не удалось. На ресепшене мне сказали спуститься попробовать с их телефона ... Там я увидела "знакомого" человека - Мартона! Фортуна помогает смелым! :plush46:
Я подошла, представилась, он вспомнил, что Макс предупреждал обо мне и сказал: "Хорошо, спускайтесь около 13:30, мы тогда поедем на тренировку." Я побежала, поскольку уже было 13:00, запихнула все подарки, камеру, батарейки... в огромную сумку.
В 13:20 в вестибюле уже была куча людей, стоял гул - все с сумками, как будто едут на каникулы или в какое-нибудь школьное путешествие .... :hi_hi_hi:
Last edited by Дарина on 01 Apr 2011, 01:57, edited 1 time in total.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post:
lёle4ka (17 May 2012, 11:19)

Дарина

Postby cekoni » 01 Apr 2011, 01:56

Дарина wrote:Перевод отчёта cekoni

(не всё сразу, но постепенно переведу :plush45: :mo-ro_zi_vo: )

Oh, you are hero, Darina! :sh_ок: I thought, you will not translate my 2 introductory "blah-blah" posts :ps_ih: :hi_hi_hi: ... but thank you very much! :plush40: :bra_vo:

lala630312 wrote:It's sounds very exciting! I die with envy!!! :-):

You know, and I am almost jealous of myself :hi_hi_hi: ... but, I do not believe that such an opportunity, ever will be again happen to me :plush34: (how says the proverb: "God gave that you have, than - do not have" :is_te_ri_ka: :ps_ih: )
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016