Kings On Ice - Румыния || KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2010

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Kings On Ice - Румыния || KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2

Postby cekoni » 03 Apr 2011, 21:50

Вера wrote:
cekoni wrote:And Ari had to agree with the original idea of Plushy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0vA8f2_3Hw

Здорово, что тебе удалось это заснять. :plush45:
На 5.40 - трогательные обнимашки с Ламбьелем :plush33:

Plushy is very gifted choreographer :co_ol:
Like all talented people, they were really happy, due to their own creative contributions. :a_g_a:

Дарина wrote:Перевод отчёта cekoni - продолжение

Забыла сказать)))
....plush45:

P/S cekoni, я пока сделала отдельным постом.

OK, I puted this sentences, where it should. :mi_ga_et:

Darina - your translations on russian is so great :co_ol: - even better, than my original english! :hi_hi_hi: :bra_vo: :plush39:

simona wrote:
Help! I need a dentist! Plushy is too sweet!

And to me there, constantly was jumping sugar. :goria_cho:

MiLa wrote::plush34: CEKONI, HOW DID YOU LIVE THROUGH ALL OF THIS? I WOULD HAVE GONE MAD FROM EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in shock all the time :du-ra: .... that is why I took so much time later to recover :ps_ih: :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby lala630312 » 03 Apr 2011, 22:24

I'm soooo envious. :a_g_a:
lala630312

Postby cekoni » 04 Apr 2011, 07:54

KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2010 - In Plushy's dressing room, 19:00

And so, it is finished last training, and Plushy went to his dressing room, and we went in front of his dressing room ... and "nonchalantly" sit down in front of it. Waiting .... :plush34:
I was "strategically" placed :-) that Plushy can see me from it, because the door was opened. :mi_ga_et:

And after a while, he waved me, that we can go inside. :ya_hoo_oo:
Ah, yes, I forgot - I took before my bag from the neighboring men's dressing room. I knocked on the door, but now there was no one. :hi_hi_hi:

And so, we entered at the fingers, there was also Morozov, which sitting in one corner. Dreesing room is nothing in particular - quite modest, as for any other sportsmen - how you can see in the video :mi_ga_et:

Do not forget, that this was 11.04! :plush34: - to him was still imminent medical examinations by German doctors and possibly surgery, after that he could not know if it will succeed, and if he will able to continue to skate :plush35: ... also, upon him, at that moment, hung the threat of punishment from the ISU, but had not yet been revealed - Plushy knew for that, but we did not :plush44: ... we only think how to comfort him after such Olympics, and give him support for the future operations. :plush36:

I do not remember what Plushy talked first 5 minutes - I just looked blissfully in him :plush32: and forgot to pick up and turn on the camera. :ps_ih: Sara and me did not have enough flash memory in the cameras, and we agreed that we will shoot alternate. But she also forgot to turn on the camera. :ps_ih:
In any case, from Arena come very loud music, and we hardly could understand each other ... :kli_ny:
We congratulate him on a successful return to the entire competitive season, and of course, said that he, for us - won Oly gold! :plush41: :bra_vo:
Plushy talked about some "course", were he would teach little children. From beginning, I thought that he talked about school which he intends to open after Sochi, but when he mention summer, I asked him about summer camps, and he confirmed that he thought about the summer.... anyway - one of many Plushy's ideas, which come and go... :mi_ga_et:

Then Sara decided to deliver him album with messages of his fans from Facebook, from the one of many groups out there, which was dedicated to him :-): .... A similar idea, but with many much messages, we have already implemented here in the forum :mi_ga_et: - but Plushy was not appear at the World Championship in Italy, so that these two albums would have to wait for the show in Germany in late April, when Scarlet handed him :plush45:

On beginning of Sara video, you can hear the sound of closing doors, because I was annoyed due to noise from outside, and slam door in the faces of amazed bodyguards :-) ... Pay atenttion on 1'57" - where Plushy refuses to tell me more about his 2 new programs, and so sweetly smiled and looked at me :plush31: - that I almost fell on my back :du-ra: because I crouch in this moment while trying to convince him to tell us. :-)
(do not laugh because of mine's and Sara's stuttering and confusion - personally, I've forgotten my own language at the time :ps_ih: ... actually, I think that Plushy enjoyed and been relaxed, just because of our confusion :hi_hi_hi: )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00AMD-vb3O8

Sooooooooooooo cute :plush33:
.... about these 2 new programs, I assume that he is referring to "Mack the Knife" and his new SP :plush45:

I had intended to ask him, if he manages to read the messages of fans on site and forum, since many fans wondering about that .... but when Sara turned off her camera, Plushy began to talk how valuable is every idea which he can obtained, even by amateurs like we are, his fans... :plush45:
So, I turn on the camera, and told him to repeat it - this video you have seen, long ago :hi_hi_hi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ1fRaPT8PA

After that, I gave him my gifts - an icon of "White Angel" and explain him meaning of icon, for which he seriously thanked me... when I give him framed our joint photo from Tallinn, he remembered that we took pictures ... :-):
Then I handed him a small banners, wrapped in an oval box, as well as for graduation - saying what is inside. He asked me, with such sad facial expression: "Could I open it later, in the hotel ... to see them?" :plush35: As a small child, for the New Year, which asked for permission :hi_hi_hi: :plush33:
I smiled and said: "Of course, but these are the same banners, which you will now to sign to me and my friends, your fans, and and our joint pic."
Poor Plushy :hi_hi_hi: - he sat down, and signed, and signed, with a very serious look on his face, carefully :pisa_tel: - all 3 banners and a picture, and all that - in 5-6 copies! :kli_ny:
I felt sorry for him, after a while, and told him that not everything has to sign - he said to me: "Why? It's not difficult for me." .... Oh, he is a true angel! :an_gel: :lo_ve:

Finally, he signed all, we take pics with him - actually, just me, because Sara did not want (i dont know why, mabe she have enough pics with him :mi_ga_et: ) ... I am left :-)

it was already time to flee, considering that we keep him for too long, over half an hour. :sh_ок: We wish him all the best for the operation, and reiterated that his skating alone - is enough reward for all his fans! :bra_vo: :son-ce:

Plushy's bigger pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/1152366725 ... essingRoom

------------------------------------

.... next chapter: Show viewtopic.php?f=14&t=183&start=170#p50806 ... :plush6:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby simona » 04 Apr 2011, 10:12

Plushy soo sweet :mo-ro_zi_vo: ..

Lovely voice you've got
cekoni!! I am still asking
myself how on earth did
you survive!?

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby Дарина » 04 Apr 2011, 21:58

Перевод отчёта cekoni - продолжение
cekoni wrote:KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2010 - В Жениной раздевалке, 19:00
Итак, закончена последняя тренировка, и Женя идёт в раздевалку, a мы идём и "небрежно" садимся напротив. Ждём .... :plush34:
Я заняла "стратегическое" место :-), чтобы Женя мог меня видеть, потому что дверь была открыта. :mi_ga_et:

И через некоторое время он помахал мне, что мы можем войти. :ya_hoo_oo:
А, да, я забыла - перед этим я забрала свою сумку из мужской раздевалки. Я постучала, но на этот раз там никого не было. :hi_hi_hi:

Итак, мы зашли, там был также Морозов, который сидел в углу. Раздевалка - ничего особенного - скромная, как у всех других спортсменов, - вы можете посмотреть на видео :mi_ga_et:

Не забывайте, что было 11.04! :plush34: - ему скоро предстояло медицинское обследование у немецких врачей и, возможно, операция; он не мог знать, будет ли она успешной и сможет ли он продолжить кататься :plush35: ... также над ним в тот момент висела угроза наказания со стороны ISU - Женя знал об этом, а мы нет :plush44: ... мы думали только о том, как его утешить после такой Олимпиады и поддержать перед предстоящей операцией. :plush36:

Я не помню, о чём Женя говорил первые 5 минут - я только блаженно на него смотрела :plush32: и забыла включить камеру. :ps_ih: У нас с Сарой в видеокамерах не было достаточно памяти, и мы договорились, что будем снимать по очереди. Но она тоже забыла включить камеру. :ps_ih:
В любом случае, с арены доносилась громкая музыка, и мы с трудом могли понять друг друга ... :kli_ny:
Мы поздравили его с возвращением к соревнованиям и успешным сезоном, и конечно, сказали, что для нас - он выиграл золото Олимпиады! :plush41: :bra_vo:
Женя говорил о каком-то "курсе", который он будет вести для маленьких детей. Сначала я подумала, что он говорит о школе, которую хотел открыть после Сочи, но он упомянул лето, я спросила о летних сборах, и он подтвердил, что думал о лете.... так или иначе - одна из многих Жениных идей, которые приходят и уходят... :mi_ga_et:

Потом Сара решила ему вручить альбом с посланиями фанов с Facebook, с одной из многочисленных групп, посвящённых ему :-): .... Похожую идею, но с бОльшим количеством посланий, мы уже осуществляли здесь на форуме :mi_ga_et: - но Женя не появился на чемпионате мира в Италии, поэтому эти два альбома должны были ждать шоу в Германии в конце апреля, когда Scarlet их и вручила :plush45:

В начале видео Сары вы можете слышать звук закрывающейся двери: меня раздражал шум и я захлопнула дверь перед носом удивлённых охранников :-) ... Обратите внимание на 1'57" - где Женя отказался рассказать мне больше о своих новых программах и так мило улыбнулся и посмотрел на меня :plush31: - что я чуть не упала на спину:du-ra: потому что я присела в тот момент, пытаясь уговорить его рассказать нам о них. :-)
(не смейтесь над моим и Сариным заиканием и смущением - лично я забыла в это время даже свой язык :ps_ih: ... на самом деле, я думаю, что Женя был доволен и расслаблен только благодаря нашему смущению :hi_hi_hi: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00AMD-vb3O8

Такооооой милый :plush33:
.... насчёт этих 2 новых программ, полагаю, что это относилось к "Mack the Knife" и его новой короткой программе :plush45:

Я собиралась спросить его, удаётся ли ему читать послания фанов на сайте и форуме, поскольку многие поклонники спрашивают об этом .... но когда Сара выключила свою камеру, Женя стал говорить, насколько ценна каждая идея, которую он может получить, даже от таких любителей, как мы, его поклонники... :plush45:
Поэтому я включила камеру и попросила его это повторить - эту запись вы уже давно видели :hi_hi_hi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ1fRaPT8PA

После этого я отдала ему свои подарки - икону "Белого Ангела" и объяснила её значение, он серьёзно благодарил меня за неё... когда я подарила ему наше общее фото из Таллина, он вспомнил, как мы фотографировались ... :-):
Затем я вручила ему маленькие баннеры, упакованные в овальную коробку, объяснив что там внутри. Он спросил меня с таким печальным выражением лица: "Можно я открою позже, в гостинице ... чтобы посмотреть?" :plush35: Словно маленький ребёнок на Новый год, который просит разрешения :hi_hi_hi: :plush33:
Я улыбнулась и сказала: "Конечно, но вот точно такие же баннеры, которые нужно подписать сейчас для меня и моих друзей, твоих поклонников, и наше общее фото."
Бедный Женя :hi_hi_hi: - он сел и стал подписывать, подписывать... с очень серьёзным лицом, аккуратно :pisa_tel: - все три баннера и фото, и всё это - в 5-6 копиях! :kli_ny:
Мне стало его жалко через некоторое время, и я сказала, что он не должен подписывать всё - он ответил: "Почему? Мне не трудно." .... Он настоящий ангел! :an_gel: :lo_ve:

Наконец, он всё подписал, мы с ним сфотографировались - на самом деле только я, потому что Сара не захотела (не знаю, почему, может, у неё уже достаточно фотографий вместе с ним :mi_ga_et: ) ... Я слева :-)

настало время уходить, учитывая, что мы продержали его слишком долго, больше получаса. :sh_ок: Мы пожелали ему удачной операции, и вновь заверили, что его катание само по себе - достаточная награда для всех его поклонников! :bra_vo: :son-ce:
продолжение следует
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby cekoni » 09 Apr 2011, 01:36

KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2010 - Show, 20:00

First, here it is "Schedule" of the show - which I made in the room where was lunch. You'll notice that for "Finale" written: "Somewhere" :mi_ga_et: ... while Ari is not yet decided for a new finale. :hi_hi_hi:

Show, like every Plushy's show - when there is Plushy, I do not see others :plush33: :plush32: ... plus I still had a problem with the amount of memory on my camera, lack of battery... :kli_ny: To me left only 15 minutes of video :is_te_ri_ka: - so I am spared, and recorded only Plushy, and meanwhile look for the battery. :ps_ih:

The show was wonderful, the atmosphere inspired by all skaters, who gave the maximum, and when the audience warmed up, did not stop with the applause. :plush45:
Plushy has received 2 standing ovations - after "Malade", and during "Finale" - all have risen to their feet when he entered on the ice. :bra_vo:

These videos you've already seen.... :mi_ga_et:

The end of the opening show and "Tango" - with the famous hips, directly in front of me (on 2'40'") :sh_ок: :du-ra:
Well, I survived :goria_cho: ... just because I have concentrated on how to shoot it :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVvy1TuU2pM

My plush-red-heart flying towards Plushy :hi_hi_hi:

Plushy (between 2 numbers) watch other skaters from his balcony... (photo from Jason Graetz FB page :mi_ga_et: )

Beautiful "Je Suis Malade" :plush31: - enthusiastically received from beginning by the Romanian audience, perhaps of similarities in language :mi_ga_et: ... and of course, because of Plushy's masterly performance :plush32:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP1zVw0XpeA

Snaps from video - standing ovation to Plushy, and my white bear/cat on the ice :plush45:

.... inspired, happily "Finale" - everyone was happy - and the audience, and skaters! :ta_n_cor: :bra_vo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YKLzS_zF3w

Plushy and a little girl :plush31: awwwwwwwwwwww .... :plush33:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiWH-yV2c0w

... just one snap... :plush32:

After that, to me left only a few kilobytes of memory in the camera, and this is my last pic... :plush34:

----------------------------

... next, last :hi_hi_hi: ... what happened later... viewtopic.php?f=14&t=183&p=50814#p50814 :-):
cekoni
Administrator

Postby lilywang » 09 Apr 2011, 01:59

cekoni wrote:KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2010 - Show, 20:00

... next, last :hi_hi_hi: ... what happened later... :-):

cekoni, you are such a teaser! I cannot describe how much joy your repo conveys, I was smiling ear to ear reading it.
lilywang

Postby cekoni » 09 Apr 2011, 02:33

lilywang wrote:cekoni, you are such a teaser! I cannot describe how much joy your repo conveys, I was smiling ear to ear reading it.

I hope that you are not smiling, because of my desperate knowledge of english language and grammar errors? :ps_ih: :-)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby lilywang » 09 Apr 2011, 02:52

cekoni wrote:
lilywang wrote:cekoni, you are such a teaser! I cannot describe how much joy your repo conveys, I was smiling ear to ear reading it.

I hope that you are not smiling, because of my desperate knowledge of english language and grammar errors? :ps_ih: :-)

Of course not! It is the forever positive and tender loving vibe that your repo sent. We are lucky to have your observant eyes and vivid writing to allow us to experience first hand the joy that you have experienced. :plush39:
lilywang

Postby simona » 09 Apr 2011, 04:38

cekoni wrote:

:plush47: Cekoni I hope your next 'Plushy Trip' will be soon! Looking forward 2 another 'joy ride!' :plush31: Mille grazie! :plush40:

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016