Gran Gala del Ghiaccio - Turin, Italy 09.04.2011

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Gran Gala del Ghiaccio - Turin, Italy 09.04.2011

Postby parermayla » 11 Apr 2011, 15:21

I like his new costume, but hava nagila suppose to be dance music, is this new costume too formal for the dance music? :plush34:

dustman wrote:....
Star sul ghiaccio a Torino per Italia 150 [foto]
http://www.zipnews.it/2011/04/star-sul- ... -150-foto/

:hi_hi_hi:
parermayla

Postby clairdelalune » 11 Apr 2011, 15:32

parermayla wrote:I like his new costume, but hava nagila suppose to be dance music, is this new costume too formal for the dance music? :plush34:

Maybe the performance is inspired by a movie, it seems he is potraying a character. :plush38: :ne_vi_del:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby alysonshade » 11 Apr 2011, 17:42

parermayla wrote:I like his new costume, but hava nagila suppose to be dance music, is this new costume too formal for the dance music? :plush34:

"Hava Nagila" is a famous Hebrew folk song, usually performed at Jewish weddings and Bar/Bat Mitzvahs. The Zhenya's costume reminds me of a guy who lives in a Shtetl, that's one of those little, jewish villages of ancient Eastern Europe. In my opinion, the patches on the elbows are a symbol of dignified poverty, that's why I find that the music and the costume fit so well together! :-):
alysonshade

Postby parermayla » 11 Apr 2011, 19:09

alysonshade,clairdelalune,

thank you for telling me something about the costume. Now i understand more about this new programme :) :plush39:

ps
just now i watched his 1999year's hava nagila on youtube, different style also cute and wonderful :) :ro_za:
parermayla

Postby parermayla » 11 Apr 2011, 19:17

alysonshade wrote:

"Hava Nagila" is a famous Hebrew folk song, usually performed at Jewish weddings and Bar/Bat Mitzvahs. The Zhenya's costume reminds me of a guy who lives in a Shtetl, that's one of those little, jewish villages of ancient Eastern Europe. In my opinion, the patches on the elbows are a symbol of dignified poverty, that's why I find that the music and the costume fit so well together! :-):

I love ur words "dignified poverty". Even he tried out pulled out his empty pocket to show his situation as a poor in this program, but i still feel he is so elegant and charming , ha ha. typical sexy russian man, the nobel blood is inside zhenya's !!!!! whether he is rich or poor he is elegant and super.
parermayla

Postby Дарина » 11 Apr 2011, 19:51

Ну, наконец, посмотрела новый номер :plush45: Молодец Женя, сколько же он работает!Когда он всё успевает? Честно говоря, я обалдела от его последнего вращения - ооочень быстро! В общем, дай ему Бог здоровья, а уж сам Евгений не подведёт!
Теперь о грустном: эти транзишены наряду с жилеткой напоминают мне о Чане :sh_ok: :hi_hi_hi:
И вообще костюм тяжеловат. Хотя, конечно, даже этот костюм не может скрыть Жениных линий :plush31: .
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby clairdelalune » 11 Apr 2011, 20:06

Дарина wrote:Теперь о грустном: эти транзишены наряду с жилеткой напоминают мне о Чане :sh_ok: :hi_hi_hi:

;;-))) :co_ol: True!!! But his shape is great, don´t you think? :plush45: And his footwork is improving, he improved a lot since last season imo, a 2-3 years break it´s not like going 2 or 3 days on vacation. I pray he stays healthy!!! :plush47:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Дарина » 11 Apr 2011, 20:41

clairdelalune wrote:
Дарина wrote:Теперь о грустном: эти транзишены наряду с жилеткой напоминают мне о Чане :sh_ok: :hi_hi_hi:

;;-))) :co_ol: True!!! But his shape is great, don´t you think? :plush45: And his footwork is improving, he improved a lot since last season imo, a 2-3 years break it´s not like going 2 or 3 days on vacation. I pray he stays healthy!!! :plush47:

Totally agree! He is in good shape now! And the only thing he needs is staying healthy :plush47:

P/S But I so much like to watch him skating like a Tzar, in black and silver :plush34: :hi_hi_hi:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby lilywang » 11 Apr 2011, 21:17

Yes, he is in great shape now, I could only imagine how hard he worked in the past year! His skating skills are improving, such clean edges, beautiful twizzles, controlled arm movement during cross-vers.
lilywang

Postby lelo » 11 Apr 2011, 23:22

hi, sorry, I cant write because Im soo busy these days.
The new program is so full of transitions that everyone will understand that the zar is perfectly able to be always the best, its not important the kind of system.
In the next competitions everyone will understand that this is a fact.
It's clear he's working in the right direction.

I enjoyed a lot in watching Yana after her husband's performance:
http://www.youtube.com/user/lelo546?fea ... J6vlGcEPtQ

This is Caruso by Dima Bilan:
http://www.youtube.com/user/lelo546?fea ... bdx16iksxo
lelo

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016