Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby Таня » 16 Jun 2011, 23:00

noran wrote:
Тренерский штаб

Главный тренер – Александр Горшков.

Старшие тренеры – Татьяна Тарасова, Николай Морозов, Виктор Кудрявцев, Валерий Артюхов, Галина Голубкова.

Тренеры – Леонид Хачатуров, Артур Дмитриев, Александр Лакерник, Игорь Москвин, Валентин Писеев, Александр Коган, Александр Капитонов, Ольга Фролова, Владимир Захаров, Сергей Кононыхин, Сергей Свиридов, Анастасия Павлова, Сергей Ромашкин, Максим Шабалин, Денис Ионов, Екатерина Рублева, Иван Шефер, Диляра Хуснутдинова, Андрей Шалев, Оксана Казакова, Олег Волков, Александр Грачев, Олег Овсянников.

А где Мишин???

Gal4onok wrote:ага, тот же вопрос... и Тамары Николаевны не вижу...

с фсо
Список размещен НЕ на сайте Федерации, а некого новостного агентства, поэтому все вопросы к ним. Я спросила людей из федерации, они видели ЭТОТ "список" на этом сайте и говорят, что это не целый список, а какие-то фрагменты. Откуда они это взяли-тоже непонятно. Список только-только подписали в Минспорте, и в подписанном виде он еще даже в федерацию не пришел.
Евгений Плющенко: "Спорт - это моя жизнь. Спортивные достижения во славу России - это моя религия. Для меня это не просто слова, это суть всего, что я делал и делаю в спорте."
Таня

Postby cekoni » 17 Jun 2011, 03:31

Вера wrote:Плющенко залечивает слабые места своего организма - тренер фигуриста

http://sport.rian.ru/figure_skating/201 ... 31116.html

:ni_zia:

Mishin: Plushenko healing weaknesses of his body

"Schedule of performances Plushenko is calculated for three years, and Zhenya and I decided that he should bring to an optimum condition, all the potential weaknesses of his body" - said Mishin in the telephone conversation with a reporter,of "R-Sport".

- "So to speak, clean up his property to three-year time period. Evgeni now treat even the places, where injuries and illnesses can only appear.

Potential weaknesses of Plushenko is three: "Two points - knees, plus spine (back)."

According to experts, treatment which now passes Plushenko will not affect at his preparation for next season.

"Evgeni until all this manipulations with his knee and spine was already in such great shape, which is unlikely at this time took up the Russian national team members and world competitors. He passed summer GPP (general physical preparation) camp, drove the weight up close to the optimum. He had made a new Exibition program, there were blanks in the Free program, selected music for the Short program.

Can not talk that Plushenko is behind schedule. Camp of my group in Spain, where I am now he will miss, but he will join to us for 10 days in training camp in Estonia, in Tartu."
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 17 Jun 2011, 06:55

lilywang wrote:
To me forthcoming a small surgery on the spine. They will put the catheter in my spine, and burn the nerve.

Does anyone know what kind of treatment is this? Is it just to block the pain and alleviate the symptoms? It just does not sound like a "cure" to me, only like a tempory pain reliever. I worry if the back injury will be "cured".

Anyway, Plushy please follow the doctor's orders and take good care of yourself, everything else can wait. Nothing is more important than health.

I assume that is kind of nerve block called electric catheter ablation. If so, as you said it's more control of pain than cure but he will get the same long-term benefits as a nerve block anesthesia. Burned nerve is reproduced after a year. Remember last year. Then he received the same treatment at the same hospital :a_g_a:

Maybe the analgesic has no effect on his pain anymore, or maybe he has no time to go to the clinic whenever he needs a painkiller. I don't know. His explain doesn't tell us much.

Anyway I guess that catheter ablation is safer than a nerve block anesthesia.
Last edited by Kudryavka on 17 Jun 2011, 07:55, edited 1 time in total.
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby Kudryavka » 17 Jun 2011, 07:54

cekoni wrote:he will join to us for 10 days in training camp in Estonia, in Tartu."

Thank you for the translation :plush40:
It means that he joins the Tartu camp from 28 June and then goes to Korea? or he joins the camp from 1 July? :plush38: Anyway seems to me that Korean show is highly improbable, at least the date 9-10 July is unlikely. So there's no need to rush. I want him to take time to recover from his injury :plush47:

By the way, look at this Mishin pic. So cool.
http://img.beta.rian.ru/images/38913/02/389130290.jpg
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby simona » 17 Jun 2011, 11:47

:plush47: GET WELL SOON :plush36: ZHENYA!

:plush33:

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby lilywang » 17 Jun 2011, 20:37

Kudryavka » Today, 05:55
I assume that is kind of nerve block called electric catheter ablation. If so, as you said it's more control of pain than cure but he will get the same long-term benefits as a nerve block anesthesia. Burned nerve is reproduced after a year. Remember last year. Then he received the same treatment at the same hospital

Thank you very much for the insights, Kudryavka! :plush39:

It still worries me that he is experiencing chronic back pain, I hope the doctors can identify WHAT causes the pain. The body sends pain signal when something is wrong and requires treatment, if blocking the pain signal altogether, would that cause missing some really important diagnosis in the future? :plush38:
lilywang

Postby cekoni » 18 Jun 2011, 05:49

Kudryavka wrote:Zhenya came back to ISU website. His current Rank is 33 :plush41:

World Standing for Men single
http://www.isuresults.com/ws/ws/wsmen.htm

:plush45:

-----------------------------

Download PDF :-):
Вера wrote:Ну теперь мы всё знаем про Марину :plush41: (Marina, Zhenya's choreograph)

http://sport.minstm.gov.ru/.cmsc/upload ... g_2011.pdf

СПИСОК
кандидатов в спортивные сборные команды Российской Федерации по фигурному катанию на коньках
на 2011-2012 гг.
(Official list of candidates for the sport team of the Russian FS Federation 2011/12
- russian language)

«Утверждаю»
Заместитель Министра спорта, туризма и молодёжной политики Российской Федерации Ю.Д. Нагорных

- тренеры и специалисты, работающие с командой
- ОСНОВНОЙ / РЕЗЕРВНЫЙ СОСТАВ
- Синхронное катание

Президент Федерации фигурного катания на коньках России А.Г. Горшков
Генеральный директор Федерации фигурного катания на коньках России В.Н. Писеев
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 18 Jun 2011, 06:18

Kudryavka wrote:I assume that is kind of nerve block called electric catheter ablation. If so, as you said it's more control of pain than cure but he will get the same long-term benefits as a nerve block anesthesia. Burned nerve is reproduced after a year. Remember last year. Then he received the same treatment at the same hospital :a_g_a:

Maybe the analgesic has no effect on his pain anymore, or maybe he has no time to go to the clinic whenever he needs a painkiller. I don't know. His explain doesn't tell us much.

Anyway I guess that catheter ablation is safer than a nerve block anesthesia.

lilywang wrote:It still worries me that he is experiencing chronic back pain, I hope the doctors can identify WHAT causes the pain. The body sends pain signal when something is wrong and requires treatment, if blocking the pain signal altogether, would that cause missing some really important diagnosis in the future? :plush38:

Maybe Plushy has (or the beginnings) spondylosis of spine .... because of Biellmann's :plush35:

... here is more searching, if someone is interested:
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/show ... p?t=679385
http://www.neurosurgical.com/procedures ... blocks.htm
http://www.google.com/search?q=bruning+ ... =firefox-a
cekoni
Administrator

Postby T,......... » 18 Jun 2011, 11:58

Last edited by T,......... on 24 May 2012, 08:02, edited 1 time in total.
T,.........

Postby dimi » 20 Jun 2011, 21:37

Evgeny Plushenko regained amateur status

Interview with Alexander Lakernik, who is the Vice-President of the Russian National Figure Skating Federation, member of the International Skating Union and a well-respected figure skating judge...

http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/06/20/52120950.html
dimi

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni