На тренировках || Evgeni on training

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя на тренировках || Zhenya on training

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 06 Jul 2011, 16:58

Just jumping in to say I LOVE the new haircut! It'll take some getting used to but I LOVE it haha.

I'm a little disappointed he's working with Avdysh again :( I was really looking forward to seeing Kurt's choreography. *sigh* Well maybe nothing much will change but... *shrug*

Hopefully he won't make an enemy out of Kurt by switching (JUST KIDDING LOL).
"Show what you are capable of!" -- Evgeni Plushenko

Image

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
User avatar
AnyaNikolaievna
 
Posts: 182
Joined: 30 Oct 2009, 07:25
Location: Perryopolis, PA, USA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Женя на тренировках || Zhenya on training

Postby clairdelalune » 06 Jul 2011, 17:25

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:Just jumping in to say I LOVE the new haircut! It'll take some getting used to but I LOVE it haha.

I'm a little disappointed he's working with Avdysh again :( I was really looking forward to seeing Kurt's choreography. *sigh* Well maybe nothing much will change but... *shrug*

Hopefully he won't make an enemy out of Kurt by switching (JUST KIDDING LOL).



It seems that Kurt can´t work with him because he is very busy, so he won´t get angry, don´t worry. :plush45:
ImageImage
User avatar
clairdelalune
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 15:04
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Женя на тренировках || Zhenya on training

Postby Kudryavka » 06 Jul 2011, 17:36

Gal4onok wrote:
let`s talk wrote:He looks younger. He reminded me baby Plush and his Don Quixote. There the hair was exactly the same.

absolutely agree :a_g_a:


Though I like long haired Plushy :cry_ing: how cute he was!! I love baby Plushy like a cheap chicken, very green and very blue and no fat :-)
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
User avatar
Kudryavka
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 02:58
Location: Tokyo
Has thanked: 636 times
Been thanked: 1041 times

Re: Женя на тренировках || Zhenya on training

Postby T,......... » 06 Jul 2011, 20:56

.
Last edited by T,......... on 24 May 2012, 08:02, edited 1 time in total.
T,.........
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 06 Sep 2010, 02:45
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Женя на тренировках || Zhenya on training

Postby cekoni » 07 Jul 2011, 03:08

clairdelalune wrote: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=191&view=unread#p54854
lala630312 wrote:
cekoni wrote:
Because Mishin think that male and female skating is not the same... :plush34:

I agree. :co_ol:

I would agree with you and Mishin if I understood what you mean. What´s the difference between male and female skating? :ne_vi_del:

Excuse me, but maybe someone hacked your account? :du_ma_et: :ps_ih:
I mean, in the post above you first wrote this: :)-(:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=191&view=unread#p54852
clairdelalune wrote:
cekoni wrote:Because Mishin think that male and female skating is not the same... :plush34:

:plush45: :co_ol:


---------------------------------------

I think that you can (but, I dont know - if you want? :mi_ga_et: ) understand this very well :plush34: - such as Pairs and Ice Dance skating is differ, so and male and female skating is different! :plush41: ... although N/A choreographers (in collaboration with the ISU) trying to "unite and equalize" all 4 categories :ps_ih: - it is a problem that will eventually have to resolve very soon, but I'm sure - not in the direction which they went! :)-(:


P.S. indeed, if someone else using your account on the forum? :du_ma_et: It seems to me a long time, that when I communicate with you... sometimes communicate with two different people :ps_ih: ;;-)))
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Женя на тренировках || Zhenya on training

Postby clairdelalune » 07 Jul 2011, 10:39

cekoni wrote:Excuse me, but maybe someone hacked your account? :du_ma_et: :ps_ih:
I mean, in the post above you first wrote this: :)-(:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=191&view=unread#p54852
clairdelalune wrote:
cekoni wrote:Because Mishin think that male and female skating is not the same... :plush34:

:plush45: :co_ol:


I think that you can (but, I dont know - if you want? :mi_ga_et: ) understand this very well :plush34: - such as Pairs and Ice Dance skating is differ, so and male and female skating is different! :plush41: ... although N/A choreographers (in collaboration with the ISU) trying to "unite and equalize" all 4 categories :ps_ih: - it is a problem that will eventually have to resolve very soon, but I'm sure - not in the direction which they went! :)-(:

P.S. indeed, if someone else using your account on the forum? :du_ma_et: It seems to me a long time, that when I communicate with you... sometimes communicate with two different people :ps_ih: ;;-)))


Yes, it´s my evil twin!!! :-) :ad_min_v_duhe: :hi_hi_hi:
No, Cekoni, what I ment is that Mishin definitely thinks male and female skating are different, just like you said. But unfortunately I don´t understand his approach very well. :ne_vi_del: :kli_ny: Men are clearly able to perform harder elements, like quads and 3A, girls have more flexibility, they are different, no doubt, but IMO the difference shouldn´t mean different programs. What´s the point, if the rules are the same for both, boys and girls? :ne_vi_del: Nobody will ask girls to jump quads or boys to do spirals and layback spins, it´s impossible to "equalize" them and ISU knows it very well. :du_ma_et:
ImageImage
User avatar
clairdelalune
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 15:04
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Женя на тренировках || Zhenya on training

Postby dimi » 07 Jul 2011, 12:37

I love the new haircut, he looks younger but matured, I m thrilled he cut his hair cause mullet is very boyish :plush31:
Image
User avatar
dimi
 
Posts: 1615
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 15:55
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Женя на тренировках || Zhenya on training

Postby cekoni » 08 Jul 2011, 02:49

clairdelalune wrote:... Men are clearly able to perform harder elements, like quads and 3A, girls have more flexibility, they are different, no doubt, but IMO the difference shouldn´t mean different programs.
....
What´s the point, if the rules are the same for both, boys and girls? :ne_vi_del: Nobody will ask girls to jump quads or boys to do spirals and layback spins, it´s impossible to "equalize" them and ISU knows it very well. :du_ma_et:

Your first and second sentences are contradictory :du_ma_et: - if their programs are the same, male and female skaters should also be evaluated on same way. So what's then the difference between average male skaters, and excellent female skaters - which perform the same elements? Do they - if they have the same programs - should to compete in the same category? Why then and rules and scores dont be a same? :ne_vi_del:

Who will assess - where begin male, and where female the genes - what about those, who not have highly represented "one type" of genes? If someone is on the verge to the other gender? If a woman, for example, in future had more male genes, and maybe jump quadruple? Change the rules? Why with other female skaters who cant jump quad? Or should this "female" skater move to compete with men? :hi_hi_hi:

If the programs are the same - in what does it consist the difference?
If they differ only by difficulties in programs (whether we are talking here just about jumps?) - then it means that presentations should be identical .... and measured by identical rules? But I do not see, how the "presentation" can be the same in men and women? They are inherently different by nature - accordingly, they can not have same type of presentation (artistry) ... and where is then: "same programs"? :ne_vi_del:


... and so on, so on, I can go on about that forever, but now I confused myself... :ps_ih: :hi_hi_hi:

I hope that you understand the main problems: :kli_ny:
- programs (choreography) is identical in the different sexes
- but simultaneously measured by different standards


So, by me - I think that their programs need to be very much different! :plush41:
The point is that ISU should evaluate and favorite different things, in different sexes - in other words - should emphasize "benefits" (and diversity) both of them! Rules, choreography and evaluation must be different ... because then we do not know which competition we are looking at! :)-(:


P.S. All this is very contradictory :ps_ih: just because ISU "mixed together frogs and grandmothers" - as we say :hi_hi_hi:
Sorry, I not wanted so much and confusing to write, but the subject is sooooooooooo grateful.... :-)
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Женя на тренировках || Zhenya on training

Postby cekoni » 09 Jul 2011, 20:57

Our dear friend Pia sent me short "report" from Estonia! :plush40: :son-ce:

I went to Mishin's camp but I wasn't very lucky with it. I saw only one Evgeny's training and they didn't give permission to take photos.
Zhenya looked healthy and strong.
Before training Zhenya did with his mate, I don't know who he is, jogging around the arena - maybe 10 laps.
He trained only step sequences, no jumps. Step sequences seemed interesting, varied and complicated.

In Pinzolo maybe will be more people with more information and better luck.


Thanks again, Pia! :ki_ss:
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Женя на тренировках || Zhenya on training

Postby Дарина » 09 Jul 2011, 21:47

cekoni wrote:Our dear friend Pia sent me short "report" from Estonia! :plush40: :son-ce:
....

Перевод сообщения Pia :plush39: из Тарту :-):
Я ездила в лагерь Мишина, но мне не очень повезло. Я только один раз видела тренировку Евгения, и они не разрешили фотографировать.
Женя выглядел здоровым и сильным.
Перед тренировкой Женя со своим другом (помощником)- не знаю, кто он,- делал пробежку вокруг арены, наверное, 10 кругов.
Он тренировал только дорожки шагов, прыжки не тренировал. Дорожки казались интересными, разнообразными и сложными.

В Пинзоло, возможно, будет больше людей с большей информацией и везением.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
User avatar
Дарина
 
Posts: 4303
Joined: 01 May 2010, 01:50
Location: Харьков
Has thanked: 2392 times
Been thanked: 6174 times

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron