Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

Postby cekoni » 04 Sep 2011, 04:43

Which kid is Egor? :plush33:
5 hours ago:
https://twitter.com/#!/nemtyrev/status/ ... 0326694912

Лев Немтырев и Егор Плющенко на льду.Первые шаги #hockey #Питер

Leo Nemtyrev and Egor Plushenko on the ice. First Steps #hockey #Peter

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
Виктория (04 Sep 2011, 16:27) • let`s talk (04 Sep 2011, 13:39)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby simona » 04 Sep 2011, 12:59

Image Image
cekoni wrote:Which kid is Egor? :plush33:

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby let`s talk » 04 Sep 2011, 13:39

What a lovely article! Strange I missed it. My brief translation:
Вера wrote:Но настоящая работа началась только в прошлом году, когда к работе подключился хореограф Александр Степин. Александр Александрович слывет классным педагогом в области актерского мастерства. Он преподает этот предмет в Академии русского балета им. Вагановой. Опыт работы с фигуристами у него большой. В свое время Степин консультировал олимпийских чемпионов Артура Дмитриева и Наталью Мишкутенок. Правда, с последней не сработался по причине недоверия со стороны Наташи. С помощью пластических и психологических этюдов помогал восстанавливаться после тяжелейшей операции Лене Бережной.
"Алексей Мишин попросил для начала дать два-три пробных урока Жене, - вспоминает Александр Степин. - Затем мы стали заниматься регулярно. Основная работа над номером для чемпионата мира - 2004 развернулась за две недели до турнира. Мы занимались три-четыре раза в неделю по два часа". Известный хореограф не скупился на похвалы фигуристу, отмечая, как легко ему работалось с ним. "У Жени очень богатый и энергетически мощный внутренний мир. Я лишь вносил небольшие штрихи, мазки в программу..." - поясняет Александр Александрович.
По словам хореографа, полностью повторять сюжеты Полунина они не хотели. "Каждый из нас вносил что-то свое. Но главной проблемой было отсутствие шумовых красок в фонограмме", - вспоминает Степин.
"В этом смысле мы очень благодарны за помощь звукорежиссеру радио "Европа Плюс" Александру Стулову, - говорит Алексей Мишин. - А насвистывать в концовке марш предложил Стулову именно я".
Тренер считает, что лицедейская программа Жене удалась, вот только концовка была смазана. "Если помните, первая женщина на трибуне, к которой подошел Женя, танцевать не захотела и задержала номер, - смеется Мишин. - В результате Плющенко закончил выступление в мужском наряде, хотя должен был в юбке. А вообще-то я больше всего боялся, что Женю заподозрят в нетрадиционной ориентации. В Америке гомосексуализм среди фигуристов и тренеров процветает. Но Женя несет в себе такое сильное мужское начало, что пока я не слышал каких-либо насмешек в его адрес".

The real work on this exhibition number (Asissay-*letsy) started only last year (2003-*letsy) when the choreographer Alexander Stepin joned the team. Alexandr Alexandrovich is a well-known master in teaching acting. He teaches this subject in the Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet. He is also experienced in working with figure skaters. At some time he was working with the Olympic champions Artur Dmitriev and Natalia Mishkutenok. Unfortunately he didn't get enough trust from Natalia. He also helped Elena Berzhnaya to recover after the most serious operation, using his plastic and psychological etudes.
"At first Alexei Mishin asked me to give Zhenya 2-3 trial lessons,- saying Alexandr Stepin.- Then we started studying regularly. The main work on the exhibition for the World 2004 started only two weeks before the tournament. We had two-hour classes 3-4 times a week." The known choreographer is generous with his comments on the famous skater, saying how easy it was to work with Zhenya. "He has a rich and energetically powerful inner world. I simply added some extra touches and lines in the program..."- explained Alexandr Alexandrovich.
According to the choreographer, they didn't want to copy the image of Polunin. "We wanted to bring something special. But the main problem was the lack of some typical sounds in the music used for the show",- said Stepin. "We are really grateful to the soundman of "Europa Plus" (Russian radio station-*letsy) Alexandr Stulov, -added Alexei Mishin.- That was actually my idea to offer Stulov to whistle at the end of the march".
The coach thinks that the exhibition number was very successful, except the final part. "As you remember the first woman in the audience who Zhenya invited didn't want to dance. It caused the pause, -smiled Mishin. As the result Plushenko finished the number in a male costume, but the plan was to be in a female one. (*letsy: :ne_vi_del: I am not sure I follow, I see him in a skirt at final) Actually, I was a little worried that Zhenya might get suspected in non-traditional sexual orientation. In the USA homosexuality among figure skaters is blooming. But Zhenya has such a strong masculinity that all my worries were absolutely pointless" ( :)-(: -*letsy).

plush48 :co_ol: :plush46: :plush45:

Here is the link to that number. I chose this one because 1. the German commentators are less annoying, 2. we can enjoy the first number Hafanana too with its amazing footwork on one foot and the huge energy of the super crazy audience!!!! :ya_hoo_oo: :son-ce:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post (total 4):
cekoni (04 Sep 2011, 23:42) • Kudryavka (04 Sep 2011, 16:52) • lala630312 (04 Sep 2011, 14:45) • simona (04 Sep 2011, 13:59)
Rating: 16.67%

let`s talk

Postby let`s talk » 04 Sep 2011, 13:41

5 hours ago:

Лев Немтырев и Егор Плющенко на льду.Первые шаги #hockey #Питер

No idea. :du_ma_et: But I noticed that Nemtyrev called Egor as "Egor Plushenko," not "Egor Ermak" as his official name is. :co_ol:
let`s talk

Postby simona » 04 Sep 2011, 14:09

Let's talk thx 4 translating the 'Asìssai article!'

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby Kudryavka » 04 Sep 2011, 16:44

I bet my $10 on No. 10.
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby Sakura » 05 Sep 2011, 20:17

Excuse me, I have one question to Russian girls.
I'm Japanese.
What is Artur's nickname?  (For example, Plushy is called Zhenya.)
What should we call Artur when he will come to Japan?
Sakura

Postby Ирина » 07 Sep 2011, 08:35

Яна пишет Жене))
@EvgeniPlushenko Котофеюшка :hi_hi_hi: :-): :son-ce: ,не забудь дать мне ответ до 15-00!Хорошей тренировки! :bra_vo:

http://twitter.com/#!/yanarudkovskaya/s ... 1494723584
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby let`s talk » 07 Sep 2011, 10:20

Sakura wrote:Excuse me, I have one question to Russian girls.
I'm Japanese.

There is no equivalent for the name Artur as there is Zhenya for Evgeni. Of course you can use a lot of suffixes, the same thing as you can do with any name in Russian: Arturchik, Arturushka, Arturka, etc. But I wouldn't recommend to do that since some of them sound too private and are mainly used by family members, like by a mother when she is happy/ angry with the kid, or by a girlfriend, or by boys who are fighting on the playgrounds, etc. I would stick with just "Artur". :plush32: :bra_vo:
let`s talk

Postby Sakura » 07 Sep 2011, 15:14

let`s talk wrote:
Sakura wrote:Excuse me, I have one question to Russian girls.
I'm Japanese.

There is no equivalent for the name Artur as there is Zhenya for Evgeni. Of course you can use a lot of suffixes, the same thing as you can do with any name in Russian: Arturchik, Arturushka, Arturka, etc. But I wouldn't recommend to do that since some of them sound too private and are mainly used by family members, like by a mother when she is happy/ angry with the kid, or by a girlfriend, or by boys who are fighting on the playgrounds, etc. I would stick with just "Artur". :plush32: :bra_vo:

I understood.
Thank you very mush, let`s talk ! :plush39:
Sakura

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni