Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby cekoni » 07 Sep 2011, 05:41

Kudryavka wrote:
whitebamboo wrote:I'm a little confused by the name here...Wasn't it Marina? Who is Irina? Or is it possible the reporter had the name wrong somehow? :plush38:

From WFS49. It's the same interview as IFS but slightly different. Evgeni was saying about new programs: "I have already chosen a song for long program. Though I don't show it yet, the only things I can say for now is it will have another image and tragic feeling. Also I have some ideas for my new short program. This time I will not work with Edvin Marton."

Does someone remember when he & Tatjana met? In May? I don'T remember. :du_ma_et:

30 May:
https://twitter.com/#!/Tatjana21/status ... 0539891713
Did a nice interview with Evgeni Plushenko today. He is optimistic about reinstatement and looks forward to the new season.

Anyway - Plushy mentioned Irina's name also during meeting with fans (after Test Skating) ... so, probably is this news most recent :mi_ga_et:

How much I remember, he mention Marina just as choreographer for "Maybe I, maybe you" :du_ma_et: :plush38:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 07 Sep 2011, 08:50

Ирина wrote: http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/478804
Вторая татуировка Плющенко. Олимпийский чемпион турина показал, что и в Сочи-2014 конкуренты должны его бояться.

translation :ni_zia:

Plushenko's the second tattoo
Turin Olympic Champion has shown that and in the Sochi-2014, opponents should be afraid of him

Plushenko: I was even nervous

There was no certainty at all, that Zhenya would come on Test Skating. But he did. And from the beginning he not seek a place at packed the stands, than stood in an leather jacket, leaning to wall.

"The second return - I must confess to you is not for those with weak nerves", - he say to me after. After all the happens. And skating. With such passion, with such "high voltage" jumps, as if he did not leave....

This summer, - after a little pause, he added. - I had quite heavy breakdowns. Several times I was ready to drop everything and leave, to return to St. Petersburg, to skate in the shows. But still could overcome myself. I'm, not just so, certainly, made even before the Olympic Games in Vancouver (in fact, tattoo is from the summer of 2010, after Olys... perhaps the reporter misunderstood something :ne_vi_del: ), when I returned for the first time, the tattoo on my arm: "Road overcomes the one who walks." Before the new return I got a second tattoo, on the other hand.

Rolled up his sleeve, Zhenya shows a giant scorpion, and under it - the name of his wife: Yana.
- When me and Yana get the kids, there will be and their names. :sh_ок: And the name of my son, Egor. :sh_ок: While scorpion will protect them.
- Why a scorpion? This is your zodiac sign?
- Of course!

- In all here was emaciated faces. But your performance was - right as the eruption of Vesuvius. Wherefrom so much emotion? Especially since you yourself say that survived the crisis ...
- Long ago I not perfomed. And even I was nervous, imagine that? This is so good. A little half-forgotten feelings. No, I do not regret that I decided to the second return.

- Road, certainly, really can overcome just walker... But exibition performance - it's just a exibition. When will we see your short and free programs in a full format?
- The decision to wait for now was taken together with the federation. Its representatives were at my training. They saw how I work. What can today. We talked in detail on previous Test Skating, held in Novogorsk behind closed doors. I was there as a spectator. And when we discussed the situation, we decided: to the audience I will show exibition number, but there will be present the complex elements.

- Which programs you have?
- Alexei Mishin and I have a long tradition: as long as the programs has not been fully finalized, until everything will not polished to a shine, even the smallest, the details, no one could see them. You may think that this is superstition. But for us, it's the law. We have never changed this law, and do not intend under any circumstances to do so.
- When will you perform for the first time officially?
- In the fall, at one stage of the Russian Cup. Where - just can not say. But the Cup will not go without my participation - I give the word!

(Full interview with Evgeni Plushenko, read in one of the next numbers)
--------------------------

Plushy's new tattoo :hi_hi_hi:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
simona (11 Sep 2011, 21:54) • lala630312 (07 Sep 2011, 22:39)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby dustman » 07 Sep 2011, 19:11

cekoni wrote:
cekoni wrote:
cekoni wrote: http://kp.ru/daily/25747/2734546/?utm_s ... um=twitter
Мария РЕМИЗОВА — 04.09.2011

Евгений Плющенко: Летом мне хотелось повесить коньки на гвоздь, но потом я понял, что это самое легкое
Олимпийский чемпион вернулся на лед

Same interview :ni_zia: - Plushenko decided not to leave the sport 2011.09.04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On9ufuvg58s

... later translation :mi_ga_et:

Thanks for translation!

Were there this pics to this article? :du_ma_et:
maybe added later

These users thanked the author dustman for the post (total 4):
simona (11 Sep 2011, 21:54) • Виктория (08 Sep 2011, 00:31) • lala630312 (07 Sep 2011, 22:41) • Ирина (07 Sep 2011, 22:34)
Rating: 16.67%

dustman

Postby alysonshade » 07 Sep 2011, 19:28

dustman wrote:...

Aw, these pics look so sharped! Thank you Dustman! :plush40:
alysonshade

Postby Дарина » 07 Sep 2011, 21:06

Статья Долгополова (вроде, не выкладывали ещё).

Рублевка аплодировала первой
Прошли осенние прокаты спортсменов сборной России
Николай Долгополов
"Российская газета" - Федеральный выпуск №5572 (196)
05.09.2011, 00:10

http://www.rg.ru/2011/09/05/katok.html

Каток Ru на Рублевке забит под завязку. Это заполонили комфортабельный ангар специалисты фигурного катания и жители широкого известного поселения.
И пришли не зря. Почти вся сборная страны показывает свои программы, кое-кто уже и в новых костюмах, и даже в приличной спортивной форме.
А экс-чемпионка Европы в танцах на льду Яна Хохлова как всегда в элегантном, но в цивильном костюме.
Российская газета: Яна, не выступаете? Это правда, что у нового партнера Федора Андреева травма?
Яна Хохлова: Увы. Все правда: и не выступаю, и травма настолько серьезная, что, быть может, залечить ее будет сложно.
РГ: Яна, но вы же бросили все, год в США, все шло так неплохо...
Хохлова: Давайте я опять по порядку. Все бросила, год тренировались у Игоря Шпильбанда и мамы Федора - Марины Зуевой. И все шло хорошо. Но вы же знаете, наш вид спорта - столько травм. Вот и получилось...
РГ: Что собираетесь делать?
Хохлова: Вопрос ребром. Еще не знаю. Пока лишь неделю в Москве. Есть какие-то надежды, варианты, прогнозы.
РГ: Поиск партнера ведется здесь или там?
Хохлова: И здесь, и там. А мой партнер - человек милейший.

Александр Смирнов откатал свою короткую программу с Юко Кавагути. И уселся со мною рядом на скамеечку.
РГ: Саша, какая у Юко прическа. Прямо новый имидж.
Александр Смирнов: Вам тоже понравилось? Вы же знаете, Юко - человек творческий. Позанималась на курсах и вместе с дизайнером изобрела эту прическу.
РГ: Здорово ее молодит. А как готовились?
Смирнов: Вышли на лед не так и давно. Дней за пять успели, собирали программу. Я что-то приболел, Юко тоже. Первые прокаты... Всегда интересно для публики. Но это только начало...

Картина была необычной. На разминке танцоры катали свой короткий танец и вместе с парами, улыбаясь такой неправдоподобной ситуации, разминался и Плющенко. В конце, когда все дуэты закончили программу, с показательным танцем выступил Женя. Можно спорить, насколько удались и удались ли четверные, но прыжки по-прежнему высоки, скольжение идеальное, дорожка шагов отличная.

РГ: Женя, молодец!

Евгений Плющенко: Это вы ко мне хорошо относитесь. Можно и лучше. Но операция, нога побаливает до сих пор. Врачи что-то делают, думаю, станет легче.

РГ: Ты прошел весь тренировочный цикл?

Плющенко: Все, что можно было успеть после операции - мы с Мишиным сделали. Успели с показательной программой. Все не сразу, постепенно.

РГ: Как-то непривычно видеть тебя без Мишина.

Плющенко: Шеф в Японии. Мне тоже непривычно.

РГ: Ты похудел или такое впечатление?

Плющенко: Впечатление - не подводит. Сбросил. Я же говорю: мы готовимся очень и очень серьезно. Зачем лишние килограммы? Без них мне уже сейчас в начале сезона легче прыгать. Мы не будем форсировать, не станем перенапрягаться. Задачи серьезные, на несколько лет. И выполнять их требуется как надо. Тогда в Сочи будет и результат.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 4):
Ania_i_Tania (11 Sep 2011, 20:58) • Виктория (08 Sep 2011, 00:32) • lala630312 (07 Sep 2011, 22:47) • Ирина (07 Sep 2011, 22:34)
Rating: 16.67%

Дарина

Postby cekoni » 08 Sep 2011, 02:30

dustman wrote:....
maybe added later

Yes, they added.... thanks for pics! :plush39:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 08 Sep 2011, 02:42

Дарина wrote:Статья Долгополова (вроде, не выкладывали ещё).

Рублевка аплодировала первой
Прошли осенние прокаты спортсменов сборной России
Николай Долгополов
"Российская газета" - Федеральный выпуск №5572 (196)
05.09.2011, 00:10

http://www.rg.ru/2011/09/05/katok.html

РГ: Ты похудел или такое впечатление?
Плющенко: Впечатление - не подводит. Сбросил. Я же говорю: мы готовимся очень и очень серьезно. Зачем лишние килограммы? Без них мне уже сейчас в начале сезона легче прыгать. Мы не будем форсировать, не станем перенапрягаться. Задачи серьезные, на несколько лет. И выполнять их требуется как надо. Тогда в Сочи будет и результат.

Just this "new" part.... :ni_zia:

.... - You're lose weight, or is it just an impression?

- Plushenko: Yes, I lose weight. I already said, we are preparing very, very seriously. Why do those extra kilos? Without them, already in the early season, it is easier for me to jump. We will not force, will not overwork. Tasks is serious, for a few years. And they need to perform properly. Then in Sochi will be the result.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 08 Sep 2011, 02:46

Actually, just recap of interviews and articles from previous days :mi_ga_et:
-------------------------------------------------------------

http://technorati.com/sports/article/pl ... -injuries/

Plushenko Is Fighting With Old Injuries
Author: Vladislav Luchianov
Published: September 07, 2011 at 10:18 am

After the disqualification, two operations on his knee and the meniscus Evgeni Plushenko is back to the big sport.

The famous Russian figure skater will start the new season this fall. His first appearance at the official events will be at the one of the closest Russian figure skating tournaments. The Olympic champion will present his new programs there.

He recently took part in the test skating performances of the Russia’s skating team, where he has demonstrated an exhibition program.

“I have made for a long time ago the decision that I will participate in test skating performances,” said Plushenko to the Russian media. “It was my exhibition program with an axel in three and a half a turn. But in my trainings I jump the quads. I still have a pain in my foot but after all everything becomes through a pain.” Torino Olympic champion and Vancouver silver medalist said.

According to Plushenko, his present come-back to the sport was much more difficult than before the Vancouver Olympics.

"I can honestly say that the second return is very difficult. Insanely difficult to come back, especially when you must endure different sorts of medical operations,” he added.

"I’m trying to overcome these barriers and difficulties with a health. And, in general, it turns out! I am very grateful to the fans, the fans who support me. I will try not just skating but I will try to win at the Sochi Olympics. “ he promised.

"I want to try my hand at the Olympics again, perhaps to prove something to myself and to those who do not believe and say that it is impossible to do. But I think if man set a goal and he has the desire – everything is possible." skater said.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Ирина » 11 Sep 2011, 19:43

http://sport.ria.ru/figure_skating/2011 ... 36718.html

Фигурист Плющенко после возвращения способен на многое - Рукавицын

МОСКВА, 11 сен - РИА Новости. Олимпийский чемпион 2006 года Евгений Плющенко, вернувшийся в любительское фигурное катание и выступивший в контрольных прокатах членов сборной России, способен добиться высоких результатов, считает петербургский специалист Евгений Рукавицын, тренер чемпиона России Константина Меньшова.

Плющенко в начале сентября принял участие в двух показательных выступлениях членов сборной России по фигурному катанию на подмосковных аренах.

"Я смотрел первые прокаты Плющенко, и он мне очень понравился, - признался Рукавицын в разговоре с корреспондентом "Р-Спорт". - Это было просто здорово. Я, конечно, никаких прогнозов делать не буду, но то, что Плющенко после возвращения способен на многое, - это очевидно".

"Евгений - великий спортсмен, можно как угодно к нему относиться в плане того, что его катание где-то не дотягивает до современных стандартов, - добавил специалист. - Но то, что Плющенко интересен всегда, - это факт. Вот здесь, на прокатах, он вышел - и, как обычно, не опустился ниже определенной планки, ниже своего уровня".

Первый официальный старт 28-летнего трехкратного медалиста Олимпийских игр в нынешнем сезоне намечен на третий этап Кубка России в Йошкар-Оле, который пройдет 18-22 октября. Целью возвращения в любительский спорт Плющенко и его тренер Алексей Мишин называют успешное выступление на Олимпиаде-2014 в Сочи.
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 11 Sep 2011, 21:35

Ирина wrote: http://sport.ria.ru/figure_skating/2011 ... 36718.html

Фигурист Плющенко после возвращения способен на многое - Рукавицын

МОСКВА, 11 сен - РИА Новости....

Evgeni Rukavitsyn is coach of Konstantin Menshov .... he always has some comment about Plushy, and they are always somewhere in between praise and malice :)-(:
-------------------------------------

Figure skater Plushenko after the return is capable of many things - Rukavitsyn

"I watched first Plushenko's skating, and I really liked it. It was just great. I, of course, will not do predictions, but that Plushenko after the return is capable of many things - it's obvious.

Evgeni is a great athlete, you can, at will, to treat him in terms of that his skating somewhere are not up to modern standards. But this, that Plushenko is always interesting - it's a fact. Here, on Test Skating, he came out - and, as usual, not dropped below some bars, below his level. "

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lovplush (12 Sep 2011, 00:27)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni