Postby cekoni » 12 Oct 2011, 02:21

Ania_i_Tania wrote:http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/128237643.html

К сожалению, Жени не будет в Йошкар-Оле((

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=275&start=20#p59362 :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Interview with Lambiel about summer camp

Postby Kudryavka » 14 Oct 2011, 14:43

Can somebody read Italian or German? I've read them throug Japanese fan site of Stephane Lambiel. So I don't know whether this is correct or not :)

Two interviews with Lambiel from Germany (by Tatjana Flade) and Italy.

From Pirouette.
Stephane mentioned about works with Zhenya, Gachinski, Liza, and other Mishin's kids during summer camp. Stephane was very honored that Mishin asked Stephane to coach his pupils. It was great experience for him. Mishin has many kinds of talented skaters. Stephane worked especially with Gachi and Liza, and Zhenya (for a short time). And then, he worked with also younger skaters.
Zhenya joined the camp after injury. So, he began to practice slowly. Stephane showed variety of skills to Evgeni. He believes Evgeni absorbed them and will add something to new programs.
Zhenya had expressed a keen interest in learning something new. Working with a former rival Evgeni wasn't different from other skaters. Because Evgeni also has will to learn and was feeling the need to learn something. When they were working together, Stephane didn't see Evgeni as a former rival but rather as a friend who needs help.
Although Stephane did not choreograph, showed various points to Evgeni. He hopes Evgeni will add them to his programs.
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 3):
simona (15 Oct 2011, 00:28) • lodochka (14 Oct 2011, 23:28) • lala630312 (14 Oct 2011, 18:05)
Rating: 12.5%

Kudryavka

Re: Interview with Lambiel about summer camp

Postby clairdelalune » 14 Oct 2011, 15:10

Kudryavka wrote:Can somebody read Italian or German? I've read them throug Japanese fan site of Stephane Lambiel. So I don't know whether this is correct or not :)

Two interviews with Lambiel from Germany (by Tatjana Flade) and Italy.

From Pirouette.
Stephane mentioned about works with Zhenya, Gachinski, Liza, and other Mishin's kids during summer camp. Stephane was very honored that Mishin asked Stephane to coach his pupils. It was great experience for him. Mishin has many kinds of talented skaters. Stephane worked especially with Gachi and Liza, and Zhenya (for a short time). And then, he worked with also younger skaters.
Zhenya joined the camp after injury. So, he began to practice slowly. Stephane showed variety of skills to Evgeni. He believes Evgeni absorbed them and will add something to new programs.
Zhenya had expressed a keen interest in learning something new. Working with a former rival Evgeni wasn't different from other skaters. Because Evgeni also has will to learn and was feeling the need to learn something. When they were working together, Stephane didn't see Evgeni as a former rival but rather as a friend who needs help.
Although Stephane did not choreograph, showed various points to Evgeni. He hopes Evgeni will add them to his programs.

The italian article is different: http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/10592

Q: In August you ´ve attented Alexei Mishin´s summer camp in Pinzolo, along with Evgeni Plushenko. How was this experience?Tell us about it.
Stéphane: Pinzolo was a wonderful experience, not only for the presence of Alexei and Evgeni, but also because of Artur Gachinski and Liza Tuktamysheva , two wonderful young athletes. Not to mention all the kids who attended the summer camp. They are more than extraordinary. The training program was hard, at times even heavy, but do you know that nobody ever complained, asked for a break, or said he was tired? They were always enthusiastic and full of life, extraordinary ...

Hope my translation is not so bad... :smu:sche_nie:
ImageImage

These users thanked the author clairdelalune for the post (total 6):
simona (15 Oct 2011, 00:29) • lodochka (14 Oct 2011, 23:29) • let`s talk (14 Oct 2011, 18:29) • lala630312 (14 Oct 2011, 18:05) • Gal4onok (14 Oct 2011, 15:18) • Kudryavka (14 Oct 2011, 15:15)
Rating: 25%

clairdelalune

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby cekoni » 14 Oct 2011, 19:22

Thanks, girls :plush39: .... :du_ma_et: Actually, nothing new :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 14 Oct 2011, 21:49

cekoni wrote:Thanks, girls :plush39: .... :du_ma_et: Actually, nothing new :mi_ga_et:

I don't think so. I am glad to know what Evgeni learned from Stephane. And, very happy to hear that he wanted to learn something new. And this is official comment by Stephane himself, not from a fan.
I was actually very afraid if Evgeni goes back into the past like Joub.And it's still nightmare for me if Evgeni abandon works with Stephane and repeat the same old style since Torino. :plush35:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 2):
lodochka (14 Oct 2011, 23:28) • lala630312 (14 Oct 2011, 22:26)
Rating: 8.33%

Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 15 Oct 2011, 01:26

Kudryavka wrote:...I am glad to know what Evgeni learned from Stephane. And, very happy to hear that he wanted to learn something new. And this is official comment by Stephane himself, not from a fan.
I was actually very afraid if Evgeni goes back into the past like Joub.And it's still nightmare for me if Evgeni abandon works with Stephane and repeat the same old style since Torino. :plush35:

I just thought that Evgeni's opinion is much interesting for us :mi_ga_et:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6&start=1190#p57384
- She (Irina Sharonova) will choreographing you both programs?
- Working on them and David Avdish (permanent choreographer of Plushenko -note), and Irina, and Stephane Lambiel. However, with Stephane we are doing some pieces - the transitions, exits, but not a whole the program. But some fragments, we now put into the program....

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=283&p=58586#p58586
... The idea of free skate is mine, the idea of SP was offered by Irina. Before the season I also worked with Stephane Lambiel on my steps and transitions which were afterwards included in the programs....

:du_ma_et: ... but of course, everything can still change :hi_hi_hi:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (15 Oct 2011, 01:43)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 15 Oct 2011, 04:00

cekoni wrote:I just thought that Evgeni's opinion is much interesting for us :mi_ga_et:

Maybe i shoulld post them to other interesting news or Evgeni's colleague(i forgot the title) topic? :du_ma_et: How many "news" topics are here? :kli_ny: I m always confused which topic is proper :is_te_ri_ka:

Anyway, i posted interviews about Evgeni Plushenko by a person who worked with him. So please don't say sarcasm! :-) I am not Lambiel fan. I just want to know anything possible about Zhenya's creation or labour related to ice.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6&start=1190#p57384
- She (Irina Sharonova) will choreographing you both programs?
- Working on them and David Avdish (permanent choreographer of Plushenko -note), and Irina, and Stephane Lambiel. However, with Stephane we are doing some pieces - the transitions, exits, but not a whole the program. But some fragments, we now put into the program....

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=283&p=58586#p58586
... The idea of free skate is mine, the idea of SP was offered by Irina. Before the season I also worked with Stephane Lambiel on my steps and transitions which were afterwards included in the programs....

:du_ma_et: ... but of course, everything can still change :hi_hi_hi:

I have read them of course! Still, I wish he won't refuse "something new" :plush35: Back in old image is okay i love his decadent image so much :plush33: but i am sure "something new" is important. :plush41:
Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 15 Oct 2011, 05:20

Kudryavka wrote:
cekoni wrote:I just thought that Evgeni's opinion is much interesting for us :mi_ga_et:

Maybe i shoulld post them to other interesting news or Evgeni's colleague(i forgot the title) topic? :du_ma_et: How many "news" topics are here? :kli_ny: I m always confused which topic is proper :is_te_ri_ka:

Anyway, i posted interviews about Evgeni Plushenko by a person who worked with him. So please don't say sarcasm! :-) I am not Lambiel fan. I just want to know anything possible about Zhenya's creation or labour related to ice.

I am also often confused :ps_ih: :-)
I know that, you do not have further explain :plush36: ... I am just quoting Plushy for others people, as more accurate and "expanded" information :mi_ga_et:

Kudryavka wrote:... Still, I wish he won't refuse "something new" :plush35: Back in old image is okay i love his decadent image so much :plush33: but i am sure "something new" is important. :plush41:

I currently do not have these concerns :plush35: ... if you understand me? :plush34: :plush47:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 15 Oct 2011, 08:14

cekoni wrote:I currently do not have these concerns :plush35: ... if you understand me? :plush34: :plush47:

Maybe you mean, you wish you had a fear like mine, right?

Hope his dream comes true. That's my only wish (in figure skating) :plush47:
but I m stupid girl, sometimes I forget bout his health problem and say my dream :plush35:
Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 15 Oct 2011, 10:35

Kudryavka wrote:Maybe you mean, you wish you had a fear like mine, right?

Hope his dream comes true. That's my only wish (in figure skating) :plush47:
but I m stupid girl, sometimes I forget bout his health problem and say my dream :plush35:

Yes, I would love to have just these fears :plush34: .... but I am incurable optimist, so I am sure that all will be well!!!! :plush41: :bra_vo:

Everyone should to have own dreams... :plush36: :plush45:
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni