OFF topic.... any discussions

OFF topic in English

Re: Picture Radio

Postby alysonshade » 27 Oct 2011, 23:17

cekoni wrote:You forgot only to mention your posts in this forum about Johnny Weir, where you insulted him because of his sexual orientation ... for which began our private correspondence, in which I'm trying to warn you from the further insults ... but it does not seem to help - you just change targets. :plush34:

Our corrispondence didn't begin for the reason you're saying, but for another reason: I wrote you as first, telling you what a great Administrator you were in my opinion. Sorry, I changed my mind about it.
And about insults...! You've been the first one who called me "superficial", this is an insult to me, but I haven't replied because of respect and quiete life. You covered me with several insults on the public page just because I wrote on the Forum "Please, don't insult Yagudin, he's Russian like Plush, Russian people should respect both because they both made great your country!" You also took in a bad way my words about Jesus! I just wanted to say: we don't need to reply in a violent way, we are superior! Well Folks, I really don't like some of your conversations: they just are recipe for hate!!!
alysonshade
 

Re: Picture Radio

Postby alysonshade » 27 Oct 2011, 23:19

Дарина wrote:IMO, if one wanna go, there's no need to say good bye and to attract so much attention :plush35: . Everyone can go and come back any time.

Sorry if I said Goodbye, Darina. I thought you like polite people. :plush34:
alysonshade
 

Re: Picture Radio

Postby Дарина » 27 Oct 2011, 23:31

alysonshade wrote:
Дарина wrote:IMO, if one wanna go, there's no need to say good bye and to attract so much attention :plush35: . Everyone can go and come back any time.

Sorry if I said Goodbye, Darina. I thought you like polite people. :plush34:

I just don't like when friends go away and do it so loudly. Sorry. That's only my opinion.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
User avatar
Дарина
 
Posts: 4303
Joined: 01 May 2010, 01:50
Location: Харьков
Has thanked: 2391 times
Been thanked: 6172 times

Re: Picture Radio

Postby alysonshade » 28 Oct 2011, 00:09

Дарина wrote:
alysonshade wrote:
Дарина wrote:IMO, if one wanna go, there's no need to say good bye and to attract so much attention :plush35: . Everyone can go and come back any time.

Sorry if I said Goodbye, Darina. I thought you like polite people. :plush34:

I just don't like when friends go away and do it so loudly. Sorry. That's only my opinion.

Darina, I'm not the kind of person who closes the door without any explanation. :plush34:
I'm not going away because of a vacation, or work, or any other personal reason. I've been forced to do it because "someone" went into panic because of my words, deeply misintepreting my thoughts. I love Plush and I don't wanna give him any problem. At the same time, I have deeply respect for myself. So, I prefer to stay in silence instead of being covered with insults (I was told that I'm "superficial", that I'm "not concentrated enough" on what you Girls write, and that I'm "stubborn in conducting unnecessary debates").

I apologize if you've been bothered by what the other Girls have said, expressing their sadness for my Goodbye; but I think they have the right to express their feelings, and I'm deeply thankful to them all for doing it. :plush34:
Lodochka, Let's Talk, Vera, Irina, Simona, Lala: thank you very much indeed for your support! :plush40:
But don't worry: I don't stop loving Plush! Not even some silly insult to me can stop me from loving him! :-)

And please, when you'll go at Sochi, give him not only an applause, but a warm, neverending standing ovation! :plush31:
alysonshade
 

Re: Picture Radio

Postby cekoni » 28 Oct 2011, 00:53

alysonshade wrote:... I've been forced to do it because "someone" went into panic because of my words, deeply misintepreting my thoughts. ...

Your love for Plushy does not justify your repeated insults to other members, ignoring my warning over the PM's with pretending that you do not to know what is problem, and deliberately avoiding compliance to the rules of the forum!

Can you think what you want, but you have offended some members of the forum! It is my duty to bring things in order!
I know very well how things can get out of control, and how members are dispersed because some other members were not warned by the administrators on time.... which all lead to the "extinction" of some Plushy's forums! :plush34:

I do not want to apologize you because I do my job ... and with that I am finishing this debate!

P.S.... "YOUR" topic entirely remains yours! :te_ma-clo_se:
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Picture Radio

Postby let`s talk » 30 Oct 2011, 18:32

alysonshade wrote:Lodochka, Let's Talk, Vera, Irina, Simona, Lala: thank you very much indeed for your support! :plush40:

Welcome! And I hope one day you will forget all these shittalks and resume posting on the forum. :ro_za: :plush39:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)
let`s talk
 
Posts: 584
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 15:16
Location: Japan
Has thanked: 498 times
Been thanked: 913 times

Re: Picture Radio

Postby alysonshade » 01 Nov 2011, 23:11

cekoni wrote:Your love for Plushy does not justify your repeated insults to other members, ignoring my warning over the PM's with pretending that you do not to know what is problem, and deliberately avoiding compliance to the rules of the forum!

Can you think what you want, but you have offended some members of the forum! It is my duty to bring things in order!
I know very well how things can get out of control, and how members are dispersed because some other members were not warned by the administrators on time.... which all lead to the "extinction" of some Plushy's forums! :plush34:

I do not want to apologize you because I do my job ... and with that I am finishing this debate!

Your job is not disclosing private details of my life that you knew through a private corrispondence. Your job is not to violate my privacy. Your job is not publicly insulting me ​​and telling lies about me, like your claims about my behavior towards JW. You deliberately ignored my private messages, and then you say that I ignored your warnings? Your warnings about what? I'm still waiting to know it! You criticized my post where I quoted the words of Jesus, and this deeply offended my religious feelings! For all these reasons I ask you a public apology.
alysonshade
 

Re: OFF topic.... any discussions

Postby cekoni » 01 Nov 2011, 23:46

You are still here? :du_ma_et:

Will you stop to spam forum? ... stay and act like any other member, or finally go. :plush34:
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Good News for Knee Osteoarthritis Patients

Postby Kudryavka » 21 Dec 2011, 08:17

Professor Ichiro Sekiya (specialized cartilage regeneration) of Tokyo Medical and Dental University has developed how to regenerate a meniscus with a patient's own synovial stem cell. He begins a clinical study in April 2012.
http://www.asahi.com/science/update/121 ... 20508.html


Evgeni still has synovialis? :plush38:


I think it's too late for Evgeni's competitive career, but if this medical treatment would be established as 100% form in near future, Evgeni's life after big sports will be less painful.)) :plush47:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post:
let`s talk (21 Dec 2011, 19:07)
Rating: 4.17%
 
User avatar
Kudryavka
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 02:58
Location: Tokyo
Has thanked: 636 times
Been thanked: 1041 times

Re: OFF topic.... any discussions

Postby simona » 24 Dec 2011, 09:28


Image Merry Christmas to you all

Image




Image
ImageImageImageImageImage



These users thanked the author simona for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (25 Dec 2011, 12:55) • cekoni (24 Dec 2011, 15:27)
Rating: 8.33%
 
User avatar
simona
 
Posts: 3353
Joined: 25 Jul 2010, 12:45
Location: The Netherlands
Has thanked: 6176 times
Been thanked: 1409 times

PreviousNext

Return to Visitors' discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron