Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mishin

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

Postby Вера » 15 Nov 2011, 06:20

clairdelalune wrote:What??? Evgeni will skate again to Tango by Edvin Marton????? Are you sure????

Не надо падать в обморок. :hi_hi_hi: Танго новое. Мартон, видимо, сделал только обработку. :mi_ga_et:
Если это Мулен Руж и Вивальди , то это прекрасный выбор музыки. :co_ol: Жене очень пойдет. :plush32:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N00XKtROddc
Его глаза
Сияют. Лик его ужасен.
Движенья быстры. Он прекрасен,
Он весь, как божия гроза. :bra_vo:
Вера
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 15 Nov 2011, 11:14

Дарина wrote:...
According to the article, Mishin said: this season Evgeni will skate SP to Vanessa Mae medley and FP to Tango by Edwin Marton. His new programs are ready, however "still without quad jumps".

:plush38: So probably El tango de Roxanne was arranged by Marton? The article looks like mix of some old interviews and tweets, I don't trust it, but I would be happy to see Evgeni skate to Vanessa Mae (Storm or something like that :co_ol: )

So - violins in both programs? :hi_hi_hi:

Vanessa has many melodies - "medley"... :mi_ga_et: :mo-ro_zi_vo:
http://www.youtube.com/artist?a=GxdCwVV ... K9dlHtvy4V
cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 15 Nov 2011, 11:27

First of all Mishin and Evgeni promissed that he would not skate to Edvin Matron´s music /arrangements again. :-( Secondly I can´t believe they weren´t able to find other music but Tango. This music is very, very overused and Evgeni skated to it recently, in 2010. I´ve read a lot of articles about changes that they are planning, so I wonder, where are the changes???? :ne_vi_del: :-(
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby cekoni » 15 Nov 2011, 11:40

clairdelalune wrote:First of all Mishin and Evgeni promissed that he would not skate to Edvin Matron´s music /arrangements again. :-( Secondly I can´t believe they weren´t able to find other music but Tango. This music is very, very overused and Evgeni skated to it recently, in 2010. I´ve read a lot of articles about changes that they are planning, so I wonder, where are the changes???? :ne_vi_del: :-(

Who "promised" to whom??? What you want - oath, specifically for you?! :kli_ny:

You do not read last Evgeni's interview where he said that they have given up of "experimentations"? :sh_ок:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 15 Nov 2011, 12:07

cekoni wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:First of all Mishin and Evgeni promissed that he would not skate to Edvin Matron´s music /arrangements again. :-( Secondly I can´t believe they weren´t able to find other music but Tango. This music is very, very overused and Evgeni skated to it recently, in 2010. I´ve read a lot of articles about changes that they are planning, so I wonder, where are the changes???? :ne_vi_del: :-(

You do not read last Evgeni's interview where he said that they have given up of "experimentations"? :sh_ок:

Mishin´s interview, published on sports.ru¨
[i]" Наш главный замысел – поднять уровень еще выше, показать Плющенко в новом свете.Он станет совсем другим, больше не будет Плющенко имени Эдвина Мартона"[/i]

What "experimentations"???? :kli_ny: Skating to a music which isn´t Edvin Marton´s and is not a tango is an "experimentation"? I thought he did it many times before. :kli_ny:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby clairdelalune » 15 Nov 2011, 12:11

cekoni wrote:

Mishin´s interview, published on sports.ru¨
Наш главный замысел – поднять уровень еще выше, показать Плющенко в новом свете.Он станет совсем другим, больше не будет Плющенко имени Эдвина Мартона"

What "experimentations"???? :kli_ny: Skating to a music which isn´t Edvin Marton´s and is not a tango is an "experimentation"? I thought he did it many times before. :kli_ny:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Searcher16 » 15 Nov 2011, 12:32

Меня как-то выбор Жени, скажем, не вдохновляет...

Ванессу Мей я слушал раньше (сейчас - практически нет), и - могу сказать, что есть исполнители куда получше (на мой взгляд). А ее популярность объясняется тем, что она - первая, которая начала общаться с более-менее широкой публикой, а не с кучкой академичных "ценителей" и консерваторских, ультраконсервативных профессоров. И всё!

Ну а Мартон... Здесь я не спорю, он хороший скрипач. Но Женя, должен показать что-нибудь абсолютно новое для судьишек - новые квады, новые каскады, новые дорожки... и, конечно, новый стиль. Чтобы рассчитывать хотя бы на призовое место.

Поживем-увидим... Окончательный вердикт мы сможем вынести, только когда увидим вживую обе эти программы... на соревнованиях - ЧР
Searcher16

Postby cekoni » 15 Nov 2011, 12:35

clairdelalune wrote:Mishin´s interview, published on sports.ru¨
[i]" Наш главный замысел – поднять уровень еще выше, показать Плющенко в новом свете.Он станет совсем другим, больше не будет Плющенко имени Эдвина Мартона"[/i]

Why you quote me Mishin's interview 2 months ago? :sh_ок: You are not read forum after that?! ::yaz-yk:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 15 Nov 2011, 12:37

if you forgotten: :kli_ny: :)-(:

THIS SEASON'S TRANSITIONAL FOR PLUSHY!!!
cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 15 Nov 2011, 12:56

cekoni wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:Mishin´s interview, published on sports.ru¨

Why you quote me Mishin's interview 2 months ago? :sh_ок: You are not read forum after that?! ::yaz-yk:

cekoni wrote:if you forgotten: :kli_ny: :)-(:

THIS SEASON'S TRANSITIONAL FOR PLUSHY!!!

Sorry but I don´t understand what "transitional" means. What has to do a "transitional" season with Edvin Marton´s music?
Probably you mean that Evgeni changed his mind after this old interview and he decided to skate again to Edvin´s music. OK. But my question is why? At the Olympics we saw cleary that his desire to skate to Edvin´s music no matter what brought him no success. :-(
ImageImage
clairdelalune

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni