Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mishin

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

Postby clairdelalune » 13 Dec 2011, 16:28

lovplush wrote:Put the speed aside since I think if Plushy wants, he can skate pretty fast.

The one thing I have noticed which Chan (or Lori) does better than Plushy is the ice coverage. Plushy's program mainly covers 2/3 of the ice with limited portion used to cover the other 1/3. But I think if this would affect the result, Plushy has no probrom in fixing it. We all know how Plushy interacts with the audience during the shows;D

But there is really no point in fighting here. Chan is a great skater and the most COP oriented one. He is certainly the BEST in the heart/mind of his fans. And Plushy is the BEST in our heart. Time will show who is better.
As fans, we will support Plushy to pursue his dream no matter what would be the result. Wish Plushy good luck in RN! Cannot wait to see him skating again. Miss him so much.

Yes!! Ice coverage is a problem, I totally agree with you. Evgeni and Mishin have to fix it. :co_ol:
But who cares about Chan????? :ps_ih: , I wanna see Evgeni competing, I can´t wait until RN!!!! :ya_hoo_oo: Is he going to skate tomorrow at Panin Memorial??? :plush38: plush48
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lala630312 » 13 Dec 2011, 18:11

cekoni wrote:
For me he is much more as Swatch watches - accurate, but "plastic" ... if you understand me? :-)

Perfectly. :co_ol:
lala630312

Postby simona » 13 Dec 2011, 18:45

cekoni wrote:For me he is much more as Swatch watches accurate, but
"plastic" ... if you understand me? :-)
http://store.swatch.com/childrens/watches/page/1/FLS031

ImageImageImageImageImage

These users thanked the author simona for the post:
lala630312 (13 Dec 2011, 18:54)
Rating: 4.17%

simona

Postby let`s talk » 13 Dec 2011, 19:36

whitebamboo wrote:In addition to viewers feeling that they do not understand the scoring, the ISU and the "experts" are basically telling them: you are not supposed to understand the scoring.

"Не, это ты Петюня у нас умный. А я так, погулять вышел."

ответил зритель "экспертным" судьям. :ze_le_ny:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)
let`s talk

Postby let`s talk » 13 Dec 2011, 19:42

They must give Chan the OGM medal now and he can leave. Putin as the leader of an OG host-country will pay this expense, ISU will homologate it. Chan's ass can zamboni the ice in shows and his ubers can wait for the kid telling the truth "You king is wearing nothing at all." In 2014 the second OGM will take place. Thanks to Canadians we have such a precedent. That GM will be given to the rightful and legitimate winner, who got it based on competition and not on corruption. :-)
plush48
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)
let`s talk

Postby clairdelalune » 13 Dec 2011, 19:52

let`s talk wrote: Chan's ass can zamboni the ice in shows and his ubers can wait for the kid telling the truth "You king is wearing nothing at all."

:-) :plush26:
Great idea, let´s talk!!! :a_g_a: :co_ol:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby cekoni » 14 Dec 2011, 06:53

clairdelalune wrote:
cekoni wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:You mean faster than Plushy in his prime or now? If you´re talking about Evgeni´s prime I don´t know, I have to check the videos on youtube, but it´s very difficult to appreciate speed on youtube. But he clearly is faster than Evgeni was in 2010, Takahashi is faster too, IMO....

I mean that much more difficult and faster were Plushy's Tango, at least on Euros 2010 and CoR 2009 :plush34:

No way!!! Chan can be compared to great skaters in their prime and Evgeni in his prime was 1000000 better than Evgeni in 2010....

I can NOT compare Chan with anyone of great skater in the past - because in history of figure skating NO ONE skater NOT HAD so many failures, with so much "support" from the judges! With that side - he is unique! ::yaz-yk:

So, by me, he is still in the "announcement", a talented young skater - not at his peak. :ps_ih:

I do not compare the speed of Plushy in the 2006 and 2010 - but his and Chan's speed in 2010/2011.
As for the difference between looking at Plushy's speed on youtube and live - I watched him on CoR and Euros LIVE! :plush41: :)-(:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby GiaSesshoumaru » 14 Dec 2011, 08:16

Mishin already said that Plushy is better at spins and other things than before, even in 2006. This is a good thing. Spins were one of his weakest areas. He is an excellent jumper, though, but I read in an interview that Plushy has been having issues with his left leg and can't jump Quads yet, which is unusual cause in an interview earlier this year Plushy said his Quads were fine. I guess we'll see. I still love Plushy better than Chan. Chan's great, but he doesn't have Plushy's presence or charisma on the ice.
GiaSesshoumaru

Postby clairdelalune » 14 Dec 2011, 18:37

cekoni wrote:I can NOT compare Chan with anyone of great skater in the past - because in history of figure skating NO ONE skater NOT HAD so many failures, with so much "support" from the judges! With that side - he is unique! ::yaz-yk:

So, by me, he is still in the "announcement", a talented young skater - not at his peak. :ps_ih:

I do not compare the speed of Plushy in the 2006 and 2010 - but his and Chan's speed in 2010/2011.
As for the difference between looking at Plushy's speed on youtube and live - I watched him on CoR and Euros LIVE! :plush41: :)-(:

The history of skating means mostly 6.0, when a failure on a jump was many times enough to kiss the gold medal good bye. Chan does not have only judges´ support but also the support of the system.

It´s true that I´ve never seen Chan or Plushy in competitions to appreciate their speed, but neither did I see Carolina Kostner, Mao Asada or Yu Na Kim, for example, and I´ve always been able to rank them acoording to their speed and SS. On TV even if you can´t notice the real speed you can see the differences between skaters. I think Evgeni´s current problem is that he´s losing speed during the stsq. I have no doubt that Evgeni and Mishin are working on it. :co_ol:

GiaSesshoumaru wrote:Mishin already said that Plushy is better at spins and other things than before, even in 2006. This is a good thing. Spins were one of his weakest areas.

In 2010 he was also better but it wasn´t enough. Evgeni has to work A LOT on spins but I´m sure he´ll improve. :a_g_a
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby GiaSesshoumaru » 15 Dec 2011, 03:16

I'm sure he will, too. He's a veteran. I mean, he's been competing on the senior level for a long time now, so he knows how things are and how the new system works.

These users thanked the author GiaSesshoumaru for the post:
let`s talk (15 Dec 2011, 17:38)
Rating: 4.17%

GiaSesshoumaru

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni