Чемпионат России 2012 || Russian Nationals 2012, 24-28.12.11

Возвращение в спорт, тренировки, сборы, соревнования! || Comeback to sport, Training, Camps, Competitions

Re: Чемпионат России 2012 || Russian Nationals 2012, 24-28.1

Postby Ирина » 29 Dec 2011, 22:14

Дарина wrote:Спасибо, Ирина! :plush39: :plush39: :plush39: Хорошо, что вы наконец-то вернулись! :son-ce:
-----

нам так понравилось :plush32: :plush31: :du_el: :plush46: plush48 :plush13: . Что мы все очень захотели на ЧЕ поддержать Женю.Но у нас,россиян это вряд ли получится((
Как же ему у это нужно и как ему приятно видеть поддержку. Мы видели как у него светились глаза! :son-ce: Как он нас искренне благодарил :plush40:
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...

These users thanked the author Ирина for the post (total 4):
Таня (30 Dec 2011, 06:37) • simona (30 Dec 2011, 06:24) • cekoni (30 Dec 2011, 04:46) • Ania_i_Tania (29 Dec 2011, 23:53)
Rating: 16.67%

Ирина
Администратор

Postby dimi » 29 Dec 2011, 22:18

Hhajhaha the little girl at the top wants to touch the Plushy yellow head :-) :-) :-) :-)

Thanx Irina , and welcome back!!!!

Ceconi I meant the old banners we had at rn 2010 and euros and (Olympics??? with Krudy),

What do the new banners say??? :plush31:
dimi

Postby dimi » 29 Dec 2011, 22:28

Tatiana Flade-Article on IFS MAGAZINE

http://www.ifsmagazine.com/articles/323 ... inth-title

Plushenko Captures Ninth Title

The comeback of 2006 Olympic Champion Evgeni Plushenko was the headline story at the 2011-12 Russian national championships this week in Saransk, but the depth in ladies and pairs was equally exciting.

At age 29, Plushenko is truly a dinosaur of figure skating who never ceases to amaze. Whether you like him or not, the man deserves respect for his achievements, his work ethic and his commitment to the sport.

He polarizes and attracts the attention of media and fans, which is great for figure skating. The three-time Olympic medalist had no trouble winning his ninth national title, even though he was far from his best. “I had knee surgery only six month ago and after that I had more injury problems, so I was unable to prepare the way I would have liked to,” he said. “I started landing the quad only a couple of days ago and I was even surprised to pull off a very good one in the warm up (for the short program).

The quad toe in the short program was not as solid but though he leaned forward he still landed on one foot. The planned triple toe for the combination did not happen so he tacked a double toe on the back end of a triple Lutz later on. The triple Axel, which has always been his strongest jump, was strong.

The six-time National Champion picked up a level three for two spins and the footwork, and a level four for the combination spin. He definitely showed improvement in these areas. Most of the component scores were in the 9's, which was flattering in the transition department. Overall the program to an arrangement of music by Edvin Marton has the potential to evolve.

For the free, Plushenko returned to a Tango, this time to “Tango de Roxanne.” The quad was better than in the short, the triple Axels (one with a triple toe) were excellent again, but Plushenko grew tired in the second half, doubling a Lutz and stepping out of a triple Lutz. Again, he earned level three and four for the spins and a level three for the footwork. Though his technical score was only third best behind Artur Gachinski and Sergei Voronov, the component score was high.

This program, too, needs more mileage, but considering the short preparation it was a good effort. Overall Plushenko scored 259.67 points. “There is still a lot of work left to do,” Plushenko admitted. “In this shape I wouldn't go to the European or World Championships. I would finish 10th or maybe fifth or sixth. This it not what I want. However, I am ready for defeat as well, especially this season.“

Whether Plushenko will be at Europeans in Sheffield next month remains to be seen. As he has not competed internationally since the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, he does not have the minimum technical element score required for eligibility to compete at ISU Championships. This score is ridiculously low for any top competitor and the rule was only introduced to preclude the weakest skaters from competing.

However, the rule is there and, unlike the Grand Prix Series, there is no exception for returning former champions and medalists. Russian Figure Skating Federation president Alexander Gorshkov announced that they would ask the International Skating Union as soon as possible for an exception. If Plushenko goes to Sheffield he will have to compete in the qualifying round as the lowest-ranked Russian skater.

Artur Gachinski has improved since his showing during the Grand Prix Series, although his quad-double toe combination in the short was shaky and he fell on the quad in the long. The 18-year-old overcame that fall quickly and landed six triples including two huge Axels in his routine to “Dracula” and “Interview with a Vampire.” He racked up 249.58 points.

Gachinski, who trains alongside Plushenko under Alexei Mishin, has better programs than in the past and his work with Stéphane Lambiel showed. “I missed the quad in the free skating but I did all the other jumps after that and my spins were strong, so I'm pleased with that,” Gachinski said.

“I was struggling with my quad toe in practice. I've put on two kilograms since Cup of Russia and now have to carry around that extra weight.” He went on to explain that he had to change his diet and take vitamins as some blood parameters were not as they should have been. Gachinski didn't mind placing second. “In many aspects my skating still isn't as good as his (Plushenko's),” he said.

Sergei Voronov returned to the podium after missing it narrowly in 2010. The quad toe in the short was under-rotated, but he hit a nice one in the long together with two beautiful triple Axels to move up from fourth to third. “This year the competition is even stronger with the return of Plushenko and the bronze medal means a lot to me,” the two-time Russian champion said. “I had a full work load at practices heading into this event and I think we'll continue this way after a short break for New Year.

He promised to celebrate New Year's Eve only with Coca Cola light. Voronov accumulated 240.79 points. ....

These users thanked the author dimi for the post (total 2):
Виктория (30 Dec 2011, 23:12) • Таня (30 Dec 2011, 06:38)
Rating: 8.33%

dimi

Postby Ирина » 29 Dec 2011, 22:40

Еще один скрин)
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...

Виктория (30 Dec 2011, 23:12) • Таня (30 Dec 2011, 06:38) • simona (30 Dec 2011, 06:24) • cekoni (30 Dec 2011, 04:47)

Ирина
Администратор

Postby Ирина » 29 Dec 2011, 22:49

Фотографии в альбоме «саранск награждение » на Яндекс.Фотках
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/poln40/album/135053/

Виктория (30 Dec 2011, 23:12) • lala630312 (30 Dec 2011, 20:17) • Таня (30 Dec 2011, 06:38) • cekoni (30 Dec 2011, 04:48)

Ирина
Администратор

Postby dimi » 29 Dec 2011, 22:51

An analysis of Plush programs.
Dont be afraid, it is actually good.
http://www.examiner.com/figure-skating- ... s-position

These users thanked the author dimi for the post (total 4):
Виктория (30 Dec 2011, 23:13) • lala630312 (30 Dec 2011, 20:18) • lovplush (30 Dec 2011, 16:52) • Таня (30 Dec 2011, 06:39)

dimi

Postby Ирина » 29 Dec 2011, 23:51

Е.Плющенко с В Балыкиным возле бортика
Женя общается с Т.Фладе
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/poln40/album/135061/

These users thanked the author Ирина for the post (total 5):
Виктория (30 Dec 2011, 23:13) • lala630312 (30 Dec 2011, 20:19) • Таня (30 Dec 2011, 06:39) • simona (30 Dec 2011, 06:25) • cekoni (30 Dec 2011, 04:49)
Rating: 20.83%

Ирина
Администратор

Postby Дарина » 30 Dec 2011, 02:29

Ирина wrote:Image

:plush32: :plush32: :plush32:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post:
lala630312 (30 Dec 2011, 20:19)
Rating: 4.17%

Дарина

Postby simona » 30 Dec 2011, 03:13

Image Image
Ирина wrote:
остальные 80..штук здесь http://vkontakte.ru/album7654896_149334403
:plush33: Irina, thx so much!

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby whitebamboo » 30 Dec 2011, 03:53

Rika wrote:I know Plushenko's fans and I don't want to fight with anyone (I admire Plushenko and imo he was the best ever...), but I can't keep silence, then his short program.

I'm asking at myself if his coreographer is sleeping or what else...
Plushenko's short program seems an exibition and not a good exibition: what does he do in his coreography? Imo the coreography doesn't exist and he do his typical movements (kisses and other stuff) for the audience.
So... I can understand a program like this when he skates in exibition, but who declares (like me) Patrick Chan's lack in the coreography, is now disappointed by Plushenko's short program: a big skater like Plushenko can does more, more better than kisses and winks. Suppose a person who doesn't know Plushenko (because he isn't intressed in figure skating), can he/she to cheer, to scream and to excited for Evgeny? No. This is the answer.
And I'm writting all this because some ages ago, Plushenko was able to fascinate all the world (who doesn't know what figure skate is too!) not only his fans, and this was his biggest magic...
but I can't see it anymore. I can't belive it's so hard to find a good coreography for Plushenko: he can does all, really all... so, why only kisses and winks? What is his corepgrapher doing? He is afraid to say to Plushenko: "Do this and this and not this?"
Ok, Plushenko can be the best, but the scores speak clear: at the Worlds it will be head-to-head with Chan, why does he present a coreography lower like this?

What's the problem? Plushenko belives the fans don't cheer and excite if he doesn't send kisses?
For me, it's the opposite.
Anyway, maybe Plushenko want to thank his fans for their support... so, he needs only to skate and to show this in his eyes, nothing else to be unforgettable.

With the blown kisses in this particular performance of the SP, I still feel it is more a matter of performance than choreography. From the video of the practice before the competition, there was in fact an ending pose that I thought was both beautiful and very fitting; I hope we will see it the next time. With the blown kiss before the step sequence, I am not certain what is meant to be there; even if it were actually an empty spot, from what we've heard Plushy say, I am certain they will find something that works there. (However, I must say I don't know anything about "winks", given that none of the videos I've seen so far had any close-ups while the SP was going on.)

With the matter of "Plushenko was able to fascinate all the world and not just his fans" in the past, to me this statement seems to imply that the only people moved by him now are his fans. Please forgive me for this, but it seems to me a rather big thing to claim to speak not only for one's self, but for the rest of "the world". And I have seen plenty of evidence that this statment--in and of itself--is not true. With his programs from the 09/10 season, Aranjuez and Tango Amore, which many figure skating experts are very fond of criticizing (sometimes bashing), I have known many new fans who came to Plushenko because of them, because they,who didn't know much about him before, were moved and fell in love with those programs. (And maybe a slightly sideways comment: I am not certain that how much "choreography" there is has all that much to do anymore with what is or isn't able to move viewers, especially "non-experts", in today's figure skating.)

And with the matter of the choreographer being "asleep", I must respectfully disagree. The more I watch this program, the more I am convinced this is a well-considered and artistically ambitious program, into which a lot of thought has already been put. (True, I am a fan and maybe I am imagining things that aren't necessarily intended or even really there, but in the end, we are all subjective.) There are still various details that can be improved or filled in, but the overall structure and theme are sound, asymmetrical but not unbalanced, which I myself find rather remarkable. I admit that very likely all of this is completely meaningless in figure skating nowadays, but personally, I admire Plushy and his team for what I have already seen of the attempt. It may not fit in with the (in my opinion increasingly narrow) ideas of what is "good" in skating that the ISU and the experts are promoting, but I am a firm believer that in art, there are no absolute good or bad elements, only what is fitting and what is not. Of course, figure skating is not only art; there are of course lots of constraints on competition programs. But I think as long as figure skating still makes a pretense of having some aspect of art to it, this is something that will have to be taken into account, at least a little.

And something else, for which I'll apologize in advance. This is actually just something more general, which I happen to want to get off my chest recently; I certain don't mean it as a particular criticism against you or your post. But I have seen quite a few people have said "Plushy deserves to skate better programs" or "why can't he skate better programs", and I am sure they mean only well by it, but to be quite honest, I'm afraid statement like this still come across to me as a little patronizing. I believe that only Evgeni Plushenko himself, along with his team that is so close to him, gets to decide what he should or needs or deserves to skate. And from what I've seen, I am convinced that he--and his team--have never, ever decided such things stupidly or thoughtlessly, nor have any of them ever been "afraid" of saying what is needed to him, even when his programs do not conform to what is COP-friendly, and even when they do not move or touch you personally. For this particular short program, from what Plushy has said during the past year, I think they had other ideas and options, possibly even other already-choreographed programs. He chose this one. If one does not agree with his artistic choices, then in my opinion one might as well say it as such, and yes, go ahead and place the blame squarely on his shoulders (of course with the knowledge that one is only speaking for one's personal self). That amount of respect I think he does deserve (again, just my own personal opinion).

These users thanked the author whitebamboo for the post (total 4):
karnelove (31 Dec 2011, 09:21) • lala630312 (30 Dec 2011, 20:27) • let`s talk (30 Dec 2011, 19:37) • lovplush (30 Dec 2011, 16:19)

whitebamboo

PreviousNext

Return to СОРЕВНОВАНИЯ || COMPETITIONS 2009-2015