Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

Возвращение в спорт, тренировки, сборы, соревнования! || Comeback to sport, Training, Camps, Competitions

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

Postby dimi » 23 Jan 2012, 04:15

Lotus wrote:Hi

I dont have russian keyboard on my laptop

we went to see practices today, Evgeni was very confident, he did all his jupms including a few quads! but no 4-3
we put my banner and he skated close to it and was looking, then he waived to us and smile.
Mishin was smiling too! I think Evgeni in very good mood.
I have a few pictures on my computer , but dont know how to load on this forum

Lotus Pm me ,do you want us to meet>?? i ll be in Wednesday evening practice!!!!!
dimi

Postby cekoni » 23 Jan 2012, 04:51

Lotus wrote:....
we went to see practices today, Evgeni was very confident, he did all his jupms including a few quads! but no 4-3
we put my banner and he skated close to it and was looking, then he waived to us and smile.

I am glad that Plushy has someone "familiar" there :plush45:

Like Mila said - upload pics on http://imageshack.us/ - you can post here "plain" links to pics, if you dont know other ways :mi_ga_et:

Please, if you can - shoot video of Plushy's qualification! :plush47: :ro_za:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 23 Jan 2012, 04:59

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article. ... y=ice_news

Fantasy skating preview: Euro Championships - Plushenko still tops European field, Kostner heavy favorite
Despite his long absence, Evgeni Plushenko is still capable of winning Euros.

By Tara Wellman, special to icenetwork.com

(01/20/2012) - It's a busy week in the skating world! Both the American and Canadian championships are this week. And meanwhile, half a world away, the 2012 European Championships is set to kick off on Sunday. And, of course, that means another round of fantasy skating!
Here's how I see it.

Men looking for season's bests

Pool A
The battle for gold will likely come down to Spain's Javier Fernandez (the season's most pleasant surprise thus far) and Evgeni Plushenko, competing for the first time internationally since taking silver at the 2010 Olympic Winter Games.

Fernandez has been more than impressive this year, placing third at his first Grand Prix. He posted a 250.33 season's best at Skate Canada.

But, it's Plushenko. :plush46: Even without competing for two years, he scored a 259.67 at Russian nationals. Granted, those scores are generally inflated compared to international marks, but the fact remains -- he's back, and I'm not willing to bet against him. He's my "A" pick.

Pool B
Kevin van der Perren is the veteran of this group. He started the season strong with a bronze medal at Skate America. But then, the troubles began. He went from a 212 at Skate America to a 179 at Skate Canada.

Samuel Contesti, on the other hand, started the year with great expectations, but fell short of his Grand Prix hopes. Still, he posted a 209.69 to finish fourth at NHK Trophy. Then, at the end of November, he took gold at NRW Trophy with a 204.53 score. His season is headed in a better direction, so I'm picking Contesti this week.

Pool C
This is where it gets especially tricky. There are several young skaters in this group who are unproven on the senior international stage.

Jorik Hendrickx skated the free skate of his life at last year's worlds. This year, he bested that mark at the Cup of Nice in October, and tallied a 185.25. However, he was bested by another Pool C candidate, Chafik Besseghier, who scored 199.35 points on his way to a silver medal. Besseghier also competed at Trophée Eric Bompard where he tallied 160.39 points.

Still, I give the nod to Besseghier, based on his head-to-head record with Hendrickx this season.

--------------------------------------------------

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article. ... y=ice_news

French skaters channeling high hopes for Euros

Brian Joubert: "I have always loved the European championships."

Amazingly enough, Joubert has medaled at every European championship he has entered so far.

"I do not know why I have always felt good at Europeans," he said. "I have skated there well right from the start. Maybe I like the timing of these championships. I never enjoyed skating at nationals, but I have always loved skating at Europeans. Maybe I feel that I am really supported there."

Joubert's ambitions for this year are clear: he aims at winning again. "What Florent [Amodio] and I did last year in Bern (Amodio and Joubert finished first and second at the 2011 Europeans) was just fabulous," he explained.

"Of course I would have preferred the order to be reversed," he said, laughing, "Yet I feel I am able to skate to a fourth European title. I have good feelings, my technique is good. I am aware that it will be quite difficult, though."

"Javier Fernandez from Spain is in great shape, [Evgeni] Plushenko would not be coming back if he were not ready to win again. Also, several newcomers will have matured and will be ready. It is always much easier to make a podium for the first time than to stay up there. But, finally, you know, the stronger the competition is, the happier I am."...

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (23 Jan 2012, 16:14)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 23 Jan 2012, 05:06

http://www.france24.com/en/20120123-ret ... -europeans

Returning Plushenko headlines Europeans

AFP - Russian superstar Yevgeny Plushenko will be the star attraction as he looks to test his form for a possible challenge at the 2014 Olympics during the European figure skating championships which get underway here on Monday.

Plushenko, the 2006 Olympic and six-time European champion, has not competed in an international competition since taking silver at the 2010 Vancouver Games.

But the three-time world champion, still hopeful of competing in his home Games in Sochi two years time, enjoyed a winning return to the amateur ranks last month by claiming a ninth Russian figure skating title.

The 29-year-old will be up against former foe Brian Joubert, 27, who will be looking for an eleventh consecutive European medal, and younger competitors including 20-year-old Spaniard Javier Fernandez.

------------------------------------

Arena is on ice ready for skating stars :
http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/arena_is_ ... _1_4167430
cekoni
Administrator

Postby dimi » 23 Jan 2012, 05:16

And please tell me how you put banners! :plush47:
dimi

Postby cekoni » 23 Jan 2012, 05:30

MiLa wrote:А этот кто @patinaggio ? Некоторый знаеть его? Можеть быть журналист. :plush34:

Yes, she is Hiro Yoshida, Japanese journalist (by her twitter she lives in Dublin) :mi_ga_et: ... and here is article from her's blog... :-):
-------------------------------------------

http://blog.europeonice.com/?eid=349

Plushenko The Main Draw At 2012 European Championships

Sheffield plays host for the first time to the European Figure Skating Championships next week as 174 skaters from 37 countries converge on the city in Yorkshire formerly known as the capital of world steel production on Monday. Those days are long since gone, but the Motorpoint Arena and the other sporting facilities nearby are a testament to the way in which Sheffield has reimagined itself in recent years. The last occasion on which these championships were held in Great Britain was back in 1989.

The story of the championships this year may very well be the return of Evgeni Plushenko to eligible competition. After narrowly failing to retain his Olympic title in 2010, the Russian lost his eligibility after skating in shows that weren't sanctioned by his federation. In 2011, his application for reinstatement was successful, but a series of injuries meant he had to delay his return to competition until Russian Nationals at the end of last month. Despite not having attained the minimum required score to compete at International Skating Union (ISU) senior championships, Plushenko was granted a waiver. While he may not be in optimum condition, the 2006 Olympic champion has not finished off the podium at any championships since 2000 and has missed out on gold at only three major events since then. He is without a doubt one of the most formidable competitors in the history of figure skating. He will first have to navigate the preliminary round.

The only skater at these championships to have beaten Plushenko before is Brian Joubert who memorably won this very title in Budapest in 2004. The three-time European champion has an impressive record of his own - ten straight appearances at this event has resulted in ten medals. If he can win another medal in Sheffield, he alone will hold the record for most medals at the European Championships. Joubert withdrew from his Grand Prix assignments this season, but took another French title in December 2011.

Joubert was beaten to the European crown in Bern last year by Florent Amodio, but the young Frenchman has had a very lacklustre season so far with a dismal ninth place finish at Skate America and fifth at Trophee Eric Bompard. These results prompted him to reintroduce his former coach Bernard Glesser into his coaching team.

There are two skaters who have yet to medal at an ISU senior championships who should be regarded as contenders for the podium. Javier Fernandez may very well be the prohibitve favourite going into the event given the consistency of his quadruple and triple axel jumps. The move to train with Brian Orser in Toronto has turned out to be inspirational and the Spaniard may very well be the first skater from his country to medal at the European Championships.

Michal Brezina finished fourth at both the World Championships last season and the one before as well as the 2010 European Championships so he could be on the verge of finally medalling if he skates well.

His compatriot Tomas Verner took bronze last year and won this title in 2008, although his performances this season have been under par.

Two-time European bronze medallist Kevin van der Perren and 2011 World bronze medallist Artur Gachinski also compete.

(rest of text: http://blog.europeonice.com/?eid=349)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 23 Jan 2012, 06:49

New pics of Motorpoint Arena:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 279&type=3

--------------------------------

Герой-любитель
Второе в карьере возвращение Евгения Плющенко в любители - шаг авантюрный, но мужественный:
http://www.novayagazeta.ru/sports/50568.html

За Плющенко, как за каменной стеной
Олимпийский чемпион вновь ведет российских фигуристов к медалям
http://www.newizv.ru/sport/2012-01-23/1 ... tenoj.html

Евгений Плющенко подходит к ЧЕ в лучшей форме чем к первенству России - тренер:
http://www.tass-ural.ru/lentanews/evgen ... rener.html

Артур Гачинский: «Решили с тренером включить в произвольную программу два четверных тулупа»:
http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skat ... 22452.html

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
Жюли (23 Jan 2012, 07:36)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby dustman » 23 Jan 2012, 09:23

Чемпионат Европы. Тренировки
http://visualrian.ru/ru/site/search/?q= ... 0%BA%D0%BE

These users thanked the author dustman for the post (total 2):
Жюли (23 Jan 2012, 09:33) • Ирина (23 Jan 2012, 09:27)
Rating: 8.33%

dustman

Postby Ирина » 23 Jan 2012, 09:33

Lotus wrote:Hi

I dont have russian keyboard on my laptop

Спасибо за вести с полей ,Lotus :plush39:
Посылайте Жене ангелов,ему сейчас очень тяжело. :plush13: :plush47:

..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby dramagirl » 23 Jan 2012, 10:33

Молодцы, кто из России и других стран поехал в Шеффилд! Будем смотреть не только на Женю, но и на то, КАК вы его поддерживаете! Делитесь своими рассказами с нами! :son-ce:
dramagirl

PreviousNext

Return to СОРЕВНОВАНИЯ || COMPETITIONS 2009-2015