Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

Возвращение в спорт, тренировки, сборы, соревнования! || Comeback to sport, Training, Camps, Competitions

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

Postby MiLa » 26 Jan 2012, 23:57

http://sport.ria.ru/figure_skating/2012 ... 31726.html
TRANSLATION:

Evgeni Plushenko thinks Gachinsky's leadership at the European Championship is deserved
Sheffield /UK/, 26 January 2012 – RIA Novosti.

The Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko considers, that Gachinski skated worthy the short program and deserved the highest marks at the European championships in Sheffield /UK/.

Gachinski won for the short program 84,80 points. This is 0,09 more than Plushenko’s points. Unlike Gachinski, Plushenko did not make the quad, because of injury.

“I watched Arthur skating and all the skaters too, because they are my competitors, big masters,” said Plushenko at the press-conference. “Arthus skated worthy, at a high level. Marvelously did the jumps well, and the whole program too. So apparently today he won. I simply cannot compete with him today with the program, which I performed today. But I am very happy with my little medal, no matter that it is silver”.

Jokingly Plushenko thanked his competitors, that they made him “a present”. “ Of course, the second place became a surprise for me,”- admitted the Olympic champion.

- But I skated my program worthy and emotionally and I am very pleased of that.”

The figure skater assumes there is a possibility, that he tries to make a quad in the free.

“For me all the battle is ahead. Today I skated without the quad. For the day after tomorrow – we will see. But the main thing for me, of course, is the next season 2014. I have come here to show myself, to perform in front of my supporters, to fulfill the program and like my coach likes to say – to show that I am alive,” – said Plushenko.

He considers, that for him a program without a quad is ‘a step back’. “But I understand, that, if I do the quad in such a condition, after that I have to stay 2-3 minutes, so that the meniscus goes at its place. The judges will not allow me to do that, even if they have in mind all my titles.” – states the three times world champion.
Last edited by MiLa on 27 Jan 2012, 01:55, edited 3 times in total.
пока не меркнет свет
"Подвиги совершаются по велению души!" А. Н. Мишин

These users thanked the author MiLa for the post (total 3):
Sakura (27 Jan 2012, 02:51) • lovplush (27 Jan 2012, 01:39) • cekoni (27 Jan 2012, 00:09)
Rating: 12.5%

MiLa

Postby dimi » 27 Jan 2012, 00:05

This is my teddy bear ;;-))) Krudy threw it!
We saw yana in the morning again for more banners,in the arena she put her banners also.
Organisers didnt let Krudy russian flag cause it was signed. :kli_ny: In LP we take revenge, all banners in arena! plush48

I dont have much else to say, I saw Evgeni by accident when he was going to sit, I kissed and said congradulations, that was a wonderful program and then I left because I didnt want to sit there, he looked exsausted and he just smiled.

These users thanked the author dimi for the post (total 9):
Ирина (27 Jan 2012, 13:01) • dustman (27 Jan 2012, 06:43) • lala630312 (27 Jan 2012, 02:23) • lovplush (27 Jan 2012, 01:18) • simona (27 Jan 2012, 01:06) • Ronja (27 Jan 2012, 00:55) • Таня (27 Jan 2012, 00:21) • cekoni (27 Jan 2012, 00:09) • MiLa (27 Jan 2012, 00:07)
Rating: 37.5%

dimi

Postby cekoni » 27 Jan 2012, 00:14

dimi wrote:...

Organisers didnt let Krudy russian flag cause it was signed. :kli_ny: In LP we take revenge, all banners in arena! plush48

I dont have much else to say, I saw Evgeni by accident when he was going to sit, I kissed and said congradulations, that was a wonderful program and then I left because I didnt want to sit there, he looked exsausted and he just smiled.

:sh_ок: They are really crazy!!! :plush43: :ps_ih:

You did not want to sit next to him and just watch at him?! :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :sh_ок: ... you are more crazy than organizers :-)
... but maybe Plushy's kiss was enough for you? :plush33: :hi_hi_hi:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (27 Jan 2012, 02:26)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 27 Jan 2012, 00:20

EC 2012 M-SP-2 Evgeni PLUSHENKO etv2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS-d272Ewis

--------------------------

All Plushy's videos (homevideos & TV) you have in this Playlist :plush45: ... (maybe later I will separate TV videos) :plush38:

European Championship 2012 / Чемпионат Европы:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1A414A338DBF6F05

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
Таня (27 Jan 2012, 03:10) • lala630312 (27 Jan 2012, 02:26)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Ronja » 27 Jan 2012, 00:24

I just have a need to get these words written out. I think this is the right forum :hi_hi_hi:
I am so happy .. Oh, I'm SOOOOOOO HEPPI!!! :son-ce:

Plushi performed incredibly well today, I loved his short program. So strong, even when injured! I loved his energy and his presence, I loved his smile!
I've watched the short program over and over again now and i feel very emotional (which I usually ain't).

:hea_rt: :hea_rt: :hea_rt: Well done, Plushi. Thank you!!! I love you!
I'll send you an angel to skate with you through your free skate.
:an_gel:

These users thanked the author Ronja for the post (total 4):
lala630312 (27 Jan 2012, 02:26) • Дарина (27 Jan 2012, 01:35) • simona (27 Jan 2012, 01:07) • cekoni (27 Jan 2012, 00:25)
Rating: 16.67%

Ronja

Postby dimi » 27 Jan 2012, 00:41

We sit in bed and do nothing, in case you were wondering we are still in shock....I can't write more, and krudy fell asleep

These users thanked the author dimi for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (27 Jan 2012, 02:27) • MiLa (27 Jan 2012, 00:46)
Rating: 8.33%

dimi

Postby cekoni » 27 Jan 2012, 00:57

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/505414

Через боль и страх. После короткой программы Евгений Плющенко усугубил травму и проигрывает лидеру Артуру Гачинскому 0,09 балла

Два ученика профессора Алексея Мишина Плющенко и Гачинский возглавляют зачет в соревнованиях мужчин перед завтрашней произвольной программой. Причем Плющенко выступает на уколах, превозмогая боль и борясь со страхом получить новую травму.

ПЛЮЩЕНКО: СНИМАТЬСЯ НЕ СОБИРАЮСЬ

Но больше всего разговоров в последние дни было, конечно, о Плющенко, у которого к травме ноги прибавились проблемы со спиной. «Снимется или нет?» – гадали на согревающей кофейной гуще журналисты в пресс-центре, который организаторы при температуре плюс 5 расположили на улице.

– Не волнуйтесь: Женя будет выступать, – успокаивал Ари Закарян. – Проблемы со здоровьем, конечно, есть. Возраст все-таки, – улыбался менеджер фигуриста.

– Как у него спина?
– Сегодня пять уколов сделали. Стало лучше.

Значит, снимется после короткой программы, если поймет, что может проиграть, – таков был вердикт большинства акул пера.
Назло сомневающимся, травмам и соперникам олимпийский чемпион вчера вышел на лед. Настрой был уже не тот, что в понедельничной квалификации: откатав программу на фирменном кураже, Плющенко за две с небольшим минуты довел зал до экстаза, поцеловал серый лед «Моторпоинт арены» и был таков. Правда, четверной прыгать не стал. Заменил его в каскаде тройным лутцем.

– Решение не прыгать четверной прыжок принял накануне на вечерней тренировке, – рассказывает Евгений. – Сделал две попытки выкрутить четыре оборота. Выкрутить получилось, но кататься после этого было невозможно. Катастрофа была какая-то. Поэтому мы и решили не делать четверной. Я исполнил облегченную программу, но деваться было некуда.

– Не было желания сняться?
– Были такие предложения. Но сниматься я не буду. Раз влез в драку, надо идти до конца.

– Кто предлагал вам сняться?
– Скажем так: некоторые россияне.

«ВЫСТУПАЮ НА УКОЛАХ…»

– Есть шанс, что к произвольной программе восстановите четверной?
– Думаю, нет. У меня же трещина мениска, и никакое обезболивающее уже не помогает. После прыжков мениск вылетает. Раньше сразу вставал на место, а вчера отказался, и я полдня вот так ходил, – показательно хромает Евгений на манер полковника Фрэнсиса Чеснея из фильма «Здравствуйте, я ваша тетя!». – Мениск надо срочно оперировать. Но на произвольную я выйду в любом состоянии. Не выйду, только если с кровати не встану.

– В целом прокатом довольны?
– Да, и прокатом, и оценками. Потому что, как я уже говорил, выступаю на уколах. Очень тяжело кататься восемь месяцев в надежде, что боли уйдут, а они только усиливаются. Очень тяжело перебороть страх – когда прыгаешь, не знаешь, «стрельнет» колено или не «стрельнет».

– Выступление на шоу в Италии 1 января не сказалось отрицательно на вашем самочувствии?
– Нет. Мне надо было прокатать программу, и я это сделал. Четверные я там не прыгал, отрабатывал тройные аксели, лутцы. Они стали лучше, как вы видели. Проблема в другом: мы погнались за двумя четверными тулупами в произвольной программе, я их начал делать, все получалось прекрасно. А теперь…

– Вы отдаете себе отчет, что без четверного победить будет тяжело?
– Конечно. Хотя практика показывает, что без четверного можно выиграть не только «Европу», но и Олимпийские игры, – ерничает Евгений, напоминая о своем противостоянии с Эваном Лайсачеком в Ванкувере. – К тому же у меня нет задачи победить любой ценой. Я хочу прокатать программы. Место – третье, пятое – для меня в этом сезоне не важно.

P.S.
Вчера поздно вечером после подписания этого номера в печать в Шеффилде в соревнованиях спортивных пар был разыгран первый комплект медалей. Напомним, что после короткой программы вся тройка лидеров была российская.

--------------------

Несмотря на серьезную травму, Плющенко успешно выступил в короткой программе на ЧЕ по фигурному катанию:
http://www.itar-tass.com/c20/327228.html

Фигурист Артур Гачинский на несколько сотых превысил результат Евгения Плющенко:
http://www.itar-tass.com/c20/327403.html

Алексей Мишин: Не советовал Плющенко сниматься с чемпионата Европы:
http://www.sovsport.ru/news/text-item/505354

... search all news: :kli_ny:
http://news.yandex.ru/yandsearch?cl4url ... 82022.html

-------------------------------

Гачинский удивлен, что обошел Плющенко в короткой программе на ЧЕ:
http://ria.ru/figure_skating/20120126/549704193.html

Фигурист Вернер не волновался из-за присутствия Плющенко на ЧЕ:
http://ria.ru/figure_skating/20120126/549744071.html

Фигурист Фернандес, как и Плющенко, выступает на ЧЕ с травмами:
http://ria.ru/figure_skating/20120126/549782022.html
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 27 Jan 2012, 00:59

dimi wrote:We sit in bed and do nothing, in case you were wondering we are still in shock....I can't write more, and krudy fell asleep

Good night girls :plush40: ... take rest for saturday! :bra_vo: :plush41: plush48
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 27 Jan 2012, 01:02

Евгений Плющенко пропустит Чемпионат Мира:
http://fsnews.ru/page.php?id=1478

По сообщению Reuters Евгений Плющенко из-за травмы мениска пропустит чемпионат мира в Ницце.
«После чемпионата Европы я отправлюсь вновь для проведения операции в Германии, после чего не буду кататься некоторое время. Продолжить планирую в следующем сезоне. Мне не удастся успешно бороться за звание чемпиона мира, поскольку уколы мне уже не помогают».

----------------------------

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/ ... RO20120126

Plushenko goes back in time in Olympic quest

Former Olympic champion figure skater Yevgeny Plushenko of Russia smiles as he leaves a news conference in Beijing September 3, 2010.

SHEFFIELD, England (Reuters) - Former Olympic champion Yevgeny Plushenko was in pain, had not competed internationally for two years and had simplified his routine and yet the 29-year-old got the better of most of the next generation on his return to major competition Thursday.

Only fellow Russian Artur Gachinski managed a higher score in the short program at the European championships in Sheffield, scoring just 0.09 points more than the blonde-mopped Plushenko before Saturday's free skate where the medals will be decided.

It is not as if Plushenko is even that fussed about winning, telling reporters with his typical nonchalance: "For me it doesn't matter, I have many titles."

He had after all been forced to abandon the quadruple jump, which he believes every worthy men's champion must pull off, because he is suffering with a knee injury that will require surgery and will rule him out of March's world championships in Nice, France.

It is the very jump that caused so much controversy on Plushenko's last major appearance at the 2010 Vancouver Games, where he declared gold medal winner Evan Lysacek was not a "true champion" because the American had not attempted a quad.

The implication was that he Plushenko, who had included the difficult jumps, should have got more than just the silver.

He also branded men's figure skating without a quad little more than ice dance -- a belief he still holds -- and even he was surprised to find himself in second place going into the long program at these continental championships.

"I think my opponents gave me a present," he told a news conference, referring to stumbles by many of the leading skaters who may have attempted quads but could not pull them off.

"I would do a quad but I can't do it right now. We'll see in a couple of days."

BYGONE ERA

Returning to a major event for the first time since being banned by the International Skating Union (ISU) for taking part in exhibitions without its permission, Plushenko said that without the jump he felt like he was skating in a bygone era.

"A program without a quad was like a trip into the past. Doing a program without a quad is not my level, but I can't do it right now," the 2006 Olympic champion and three-times world champion told reporters.

Competing in Sheffield is not about winning a seventh European crown or even lapping up the attention from his noisy fans, it is all about preparing the ground for an assault on the medals at his home Olympics in Sochi in 2014.

"After this competition I am going to have surgery in Germany, meniscus again, and then I will stop skating for a while and recuperate, then continue next year," he said.

"I can't (compete at the world championships), we did many injections here, they don't work anymore, they don't help me so I can't.

"It is about finishing this competition ... My motivation is the Olympic Games at home in Sochi."

Assuming he recovers well from knee surgery and shakes off a troublesome back, he would go to Sochi at the age of 31 aiming to make it four medals from four Games to add to two silvers and a gold -- and you can bet he will not be entering the ice dance.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (27 Jan 2012, 02:39)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 27 Jan 2012, 01:09

MiLa wrote: http://sport.ria.ru/figure_skating/2012 ... 31726.html
TRANSLATION:

Evgeni Plushenko thinks Gachinsky's leadership at the European Championshipis deserved

Please Mila - translate and rest of text :plush39:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=304&start=430#p65097
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to СОРЕВНОВАНИЯ || COMPETITIONS 2009-2015