Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Postby simona » 13 Mar 2012, 08:23

cekoni wrote:
Kudryavka wrote:Letter competition 2012 4 school children by the Russian National Postal Service :-):
http://www.russianpost.ru/rp/company/ru ... ativ/learn

Unfortunately, the contest is closed 1st March ... - If you are intending to participate :-)

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby Kudryavka » 13 Mar 2012, 18:09

:hi_hi_hi: LOL. It seems that the best letter will be sent to a world letter competition. Themes are almost the same as Russian competition - Family, teacher, sport (Summer/Winter Olympics and other major sports), etc. Right? :plush38: I hope somebody who wrote about Plushy will go to the Worlds :plush41:

----------
Here is another news about a school girl.

15 years old Japanese junior gymnast Nanase Ashikawa won the ladies' individual all-around event at the Asian Junior Championships, under the music "Tango Amore"!! :co_ol:
She has been suffering from scoliosis since she was in 6th grade. Her back often aches due to that spinal illness. Still she loves her sport and wants to take part in the Olympics 4 years later. So, she made a decision to postpone surgery and continue to compete as long as she can move. Along with back pain :plush36:
I don't know if she likes Plushy but at least she likes Tango Amore plush48 Congratulations on her first major victory :plush39:

Video http://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/2012031 ... 61000.html
Last edited by Kudryavka on 13 Mar 2012, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 6):
dustman (14 Mar 2012, 06:52) • cekoni (14 Mar 2012, 03:01) • lovplush (14 Mar 2012, 00:24) • lala630312 (13 Mar 2012, 22:25) • Дарина (13 Mar 2012, 19:04) • Sakura (13 Mar 2012, 18:39)
Rating: 25%

Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 14 Mar 2012, 03:08

You can order this photo book over link bellow - Erwin Zueger is "official" photographer of "Art on Ice" show :mi_ga_et:

@Erwin014:
New figure skating book with amazing pictures of Plushenko: http://de.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/3052715

Wonderful World of Figure Skating is a beautifully illustrated book with amazing pictures of our ice skating stars.

Erwin Zueger is a passionate figure skating photographer and loves to capture the great personality and power of each ice skater:
"There is nothing more beutiful and sensual than a figure skater on the ice"

Let it's magic enchant you and enjoy the fantastic pictures of:
Sasha Cohen
Sarah Meier
Florent Amodio
Stéphane Lambiel
Miki Andō 安藤 美姫
Shizuka Arakawa 荒川 静香
Aljona Savchenko & Robin Szolkowy
Shen Xue 申 雪 & Zhao Hongbo 赵宏博
Evgeni Plushenko Евгений Викторович Плющенко
Tatiana Volosozhar Татьяна Андреевна Волосожар & Maxim Trankov Максим Леонидович Траньков

http://www.erwinzueger.com / http://www.figureskating.ch

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (14 Mar 2012, 11:45) • simona (14 Mar 2012, 09:01)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby simona » 14 Mar 2012, 09:12

:plush33: Thanx 4 the tip cekoni!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

simona

From Interview with Oda

Postby Kudryavka » 14 Mar 2012, 10:02

Nobunari Oda mentioned and highly praised Zhenya in the interview :a_g_a:

----------
Nobu can see clearly for now

Our Japanese correspondent Aiko interviewed Nobunari ODA @ Umeda.
By AIKO SHIMAZU
Jan. 26, 2012 in Osaka

JS: (talking about Russian Nationals) What a man! Evgeni Plushenko is! ...He kills 4T somehow.

NO: (laughs) Moreover, his own edge is 3A! that's quite beautiful. Its curve (entry) , timing is always accurate.

JS: I see!

NO: Anyone can't set that accurately, when he is not in-form, is going to fail, BUT! Plushenko! You have never watched him failing in 3A.

JS: Indeed!

NO: That is his great feature, and 4T is beyond mojo... I wonder "How can he make such jumps?"

JS: It's a wonder Nobu wonders about his jumps, as you also kill "sensational" jumps. (*British EURO SPORTS at Cup of China in FS)

NO: He is way beyond me, in a different level far from me. (smiles)

NO: At 2004 EURO championships, he defeated by Brian Joubert, as he missed his first two 3As, "rarely," was looking how he skated, then, in the very ending, finally, he made a 3A!

2004 EURO Evgeni Plushenko FS"Tribute to Nijinsky":
Sacred poetry in dancing, genuine dedication for Vaslav Nijinsky, a Russian ballet dancer and choreographer, such an artist, who would never be seen this world. Plushenko opened the program with 4T-3T-2Lo effortlessly, but the next two 3As were going off the track, the first was derailed at its takeoff (1A fall), the second got singled as well, yet he did the third 3A - where he planned 3Lz - his majesty was demonstrated as 3A-3T-2Lo, though, immediately after that, at the landing of less-preparation 3F his hands touched down. Collage of motion Nijinsky, touches were printed onto the ice, he was flashing in transitions and footworks. Following 3Lz, 3Lo, combination spin with Biellmann, he refilled his program, then made it glow - after a spiral in Biellmann position, at planned 3S, he ran a 3A off! Also, his gutsy attending replaced 3S(doubled) in the last transition for the last spin, that was a testament to the pride. Dadaism could be seen through a kaleidoscope, his changing positions of spins.

NO: In the ending part, which is the toughest part, he gave a really beautiful 3A! Was shocked to watch that! (laughs) In those days, even I hadn't experienced "Close Encounter of 3A" of mine. So I had repeated to watch that, over and over, all the while. (smiles)

JS: Did he attend it in the entry of 3A?

NO: No, he didn't, as I expected that he did a 2A. Big beyond all sense, he was fluttering to rotate 3A!

JS: !! ...How does he make it? Does he have the ultimate timing?

NO: I guess, saving strength, he could execute it with his timing and flow, that makes his 3A so beautiful. ...His motion is ultimate, too.

JS: I think all the sport has the same fundamentals: to match motion with timing.

NO: uh-huh,

JS: So, it doesn't work with only right motion(form), nor only right timing, but it needs both!

NO: So, Plushenko always does, perfectly!

JS: Wow... but, the humans must have different conditions day by day.

NO: uh-huh, the humans must slow motions, wait for its timing, if the humans get tired... BUT! Plushenko! isn't he going to do!? (smiles)

JS: (smiles) Also, if the humans get in too much good shape,

NO: - the humans must have faster motion than usual, to miss its timing. ...We must note that there is an exception, if you were "Evgeni Plushenko". (laughs)

JS: (laughs) - if you were from another star!

NO: Thus, he has topped this world, so long time. I had cast with him in galas, there, he made three 3As in one program! (smiles) Only physical strength can never make it happen.

2010 Prince Ice World

JS: Such expertise makes it happen... kinda, the art of "god"?

NO: uh-huh. It's not a "gift" from god, which could be "beyond human sense".

JS: Slavs, such as Russians athlete, they could be beyond accurate. Of course, their physical strength must work on control, though. Their accuracy is awesome!

NO: He matches himself with its timing, ultimately. I have always gotten inspired when I see his 3A, "...Oh, my."

JS: So, he does always with 4T timing, too?

NO: I have watched all the Plushenko's 4T, so far,

JS: ALL!? SO FAR!?

NO: (laughs) All is done with the same timing!

JS: Oh, my.

NO: (before takeoff) Entering from the right back outside edge to rotating, that is done with the same timing. He never waits for its timing!

JS: He matches himself,

NO: - with timing!

JS: Then, he can fix collapsed motion in the air, with his body control, as well.

NO: uh-huh. I have waited for its timing, for a few tenths of "frame (=1/30sec) ", when I get tensed.

JS: uh-huh, its timing is divided by 0.01 sec, among the sports,

NO: but I wait, when I can't wait! - that no one but myself can sense!

JS: - that sense, I can sense, too!

NO: I sense "I'm waiting, I'm waiting for its timing!"

JS: Yes, you sense "it's incorrect timing," have to wait.

NO: Yes, it happens!

JS: ...Such lovely dialogue happens to this interview!, which should be loved by all the sports fan!

NO: (laughs) In any mental condition, I must match myself with "my own timing".

2010 Prince Ice World

Source http://www.japanskates.com/interviews/N ... iew_en.htm
(Japanese http://www.japanskates.com/interviews/N ... iew_jp.htm )

------

Thank you JapanSkate!
Unfortunately, Oda is recovering from knee injury now, and won't compete in Nice :plush36: I wish him a speedy recovery ASAP :plush47:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 6):
Phrazey (17 Mar 2012, 14:35) • cekoni (15 Mar 2012, 06:04) • Таня (14 Mar 2012, 23:54) • lala630312 (14 Mar 2012, 11:49) • Sakura (14 Mar 2012, 11:36) • lovplush (14 Mar 2012, 10:24)
Rating: 25%

Kudryavka

Re: From Interview with Oda

Postby dustman » 14 Mar 2012, 13:23

Kudryavka wrote:Nobunari Oda mentioned and highly praised Zhenya in the interview :a_g_a:

----------
Nobu can see clearly for now

Our Japanese correspondent Aiko interviewed Nobunari ODA @ Umeda.
By AIKO SHIMAZU
Jan. 26, 2012 in Osaka

Thanks Kudryavka! interesting interview :plush39:
wow they have said much about jump of Plushy! His jump is model for oda? :hi_hi_hi:

JS: Such expertise makes it happen… kinda, the art of "god"?
NO: uh-huh. It's not a "gift" from god, which could be "beyond human sense".

of course, his accurate jump is art of God! but not only jump :plush31:
one and only!

I pray for Oda's speedy recovery! :plush47:
dustman

Postby dimi » 15 Mar 2012, 02:23

Wow I m impressed, I had to rewatch the euros 2004 again , something I avoided long time.
Can someone post the interview of Oda to Golden SKate, it is amazing, not only aout Plush, in general, I rarely see him talk so much
dimi

Postby cekoni » 15 Mar 2012, 06:12

cekoni wrote:You can order this photo book over link bellow - Erwin Zueger is "official" photographer of "Art on Ice" show

@Erwin014:
New figure skating book with amazing pictures of Plushenko: http://de.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/3052715

Wonderful World of Figure Skating is a beautifully illustrated book with amazing pictures of our ice skating stars.

After my criticism because of the "low position" of Plushy on the list, Erwin "fixed mistake" and put Plushy on the first place! :plush41: :plush46: :bra_vo: :-)

Here is and video ad... :mi_ga_et:

Wonderful World of Figure Skating (http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/3052715):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmHyghwQ-2k

cekoni
Administrator

Postby simona » 15 Mar 2012, 11:31

Image Thx cekoni!

simona

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby dustman » 15 Mar 2012, 18:40

"Stars of St. Petersburg sports."
maybe there are Plushy documentary in this documentary series.
start of on 17th, first part is Nikolai Valuev, 2nd part(on 24th) is Olga Kuzhela.
I don't know Plushy documentary broadcast date. :kli_ny:

«100 ТВ» покажет звёзд петербургского спорта в новом свете
http://www.tv100.ru/news/100-tv-zvezd-p ... ete-53527/
«100 ТВ» покажет звёзд спорта такими, какими их ещё мало кто видел. 17 марта на нашем канале начинается новый проект «Звёзды петербургского спорта». Сценарист и продюсер Алексей Васильев и режиссёр Олег Шиловский создали кино о спорте, в котором нет соревнований, голов и рекордов. Серия документальных фильмов о судьбах, характерах, боли самых известных спортсменов Петербурга. Николай Валуев, Вячеслав Малафеев, Евгений Плющенко, Анатолий Карпов, Светлана Журова и многие другие. Как обещают создатели фильма, спортсмены сами расскажут о себе то, что никогда не говорили на публике. Авторы картины к этим честным историям добавили еще и необычное видео, снятое с помощью новых технологий.

Олег Шиловский, режиссёр фильма «Звёзды петербургского спорта»:

«Спортсмены прыгают в высоту, бегут с этой миникамерой, мы вешаем ее на конек. Мы пытаемся найти более интересные визуальные решения. Но прежде всего мы добиваемся, чтобы зритель смотря каждую серию этого сериала чувствовал себя сопричастным к судьбе своего героя». Презентация серии фильмов пройдет уже сегодня в Балтийском медиа-центре. Героем первой части стал Николай Валуев.

http://www.baltinfo.ru/2012/03/15/Goroz ... rta-265862

These users thanked the author dustman for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (15 Mar 2012, 21:27) • Таня (15 Mar 2012, 19:08)
Rating: 8.33%

dustman

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni