На тренировках || Evgeni on training

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Postby cekoni » 28 Apr 2012, 06:06

whitebamboo wrote:... For one thing, if one actually reads the news report, one can see that Mishin was saying they were "excited" to work with Camerlengo....

To be more specific - in russian version, Mishin said: "Process is interesting" .... instead: "exciting" :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 28 Apr 2012, 07:11

cekoni wrote:Short time period of together working Plushenko and Camerlengo, Mishin explained with the specific characteristics in the making of programs the Russian figure skaters.

"Music is our, also is half of our movements. The fact is that we have a slightly different way of programming, compared with many foreign athletes. There exists a separation of money - an athlete can not simultaneously take a lesson and from a coach, and from choreographer. Therefore, skater goes to choreographer and returned with the finished program. Then begin to train it. Here (in Russia), in preparation of programs are involved the triple Alliance - an athlete, coach and choreographer."
[/quote]
So why did they reserve Canerlengo for 10 days? To take him to see the sights? ( :p )
Strange. :plush38:

what was the real reason? Anyway I can say "4 hours" story give people shock. Idk if that detail should be revealed.
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby Kudryavka » 28 Apr 2012, 14:26

I saw a girl wrote that Mishin was saying he doesnt know whether if Plu will skate Camerlengo's program.

But I don't read it. Is it right? :plush38:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 28 Apr 2012, 18:33

Kudryavka wrote:I saw a girl wrote that Mishin was saying he doesnt know whether if Plu will skate Camerlengo's program.

But I don't read it. Is it right? :plush38:

Where you "saw" that? :du_ma_et:

P.S. I do not know what the problem is, if their first meeting lasted a little while? They can not met later? .. or, maybe they did not find a common agreement - so what? :ne_vi_del:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
Дарина (29 Apr 2012, 14:48) • lala630312 (28 Apr 2012, 19:39)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby Nat7 » 29 Apr 2012, 21:13

Nat7 wrote:[b][size=150] Визу Камерленго дали в среду, в четверг он прилетел. Вчера мы уже работали два часа, сегодня еще будем работать два часа, а завтра он улетает. Все наше сотрудничество с Камерленго, таким образом, продлится четыре часа. Процесс идет интересно».

Разве можно за 4 часа поставить программу?
Nat7

Postby dimi » 29 Apr 2012, 22:44

Some people go to Wilson for a day to get choreo, I think Weir was one. Anyway do not worry that much. The interview of Mishin seems optimistic, and not that Camerlego came and left for good. Maybe this is Mishin approach for Evgeni, dont forget he is not in full shape yet to get a full program. And this was their first meeting. He would probably showed him some moves to practice until next meeting.
Besides Melissa and Dennis kick sequence was used in his Vancouver programs anyway, and Lambiel last year helped him make his movements more soft, and last year Tango had more steady moves even in the fast parts his gestures were softer and controlled. And the whole time he was paying attention to fingers even.
Really after the Lp European performance I m persuaded Evgeni is fully aware what he needs and can make the impossible. And even if another skater wins Worlds 2013 for example, you know who will get standing ovation and not a boo. :mi_ga_et:

Anyway can I read where Plushy said to Irina about choreography?

These users thanked the author dimi for the post (total 5):
Kudryavka (22 May 2012, 13:24) • simona (30 Apr 2012, 03:06) • cekoni (29 Apr 2012, 23:01) • Дарина (29 Apr 2012, 23:00) • lala630312 (29 Apr 2012, 22:56)
Rating: 20.83%

dimi

Postby Дарина » 29 Apr 2012, 22:58

dimi wrote:Some people go to Wilson for a day to get choreo, I think Weir was one. Anyway do not worry that much. The interview of Mishin seems optimistic, and not that Camerlego came and left for good. ....

Anyway can I read where Plushy said to Irina about choreography?

here, dimi
"I asked about Camerlengo. Zhenya confirmed he's going to work with him soon in St. Petersburg.
He said he gonna take a rest for a couple of days, and then he would start working!
Some our girl (I think Marisha) asked what program Camerlengo would choreograph – short or long. I said: probably both? Zhenya replied: «We’ll see. I won't offer anything to him; I don't want to interfere in the process)). Let Camerlengo himself suggest something. ))»"
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11&start=1800#p68313
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post:
lala630312 (29 Apr 2012, 23:01)
Rating: 4.17%

Дарина

Postby lala630312 » 29 Apr 2012, 23:01

You was faster Darina! :-)
lala630312

Postby Дарина » 29 Apr 2012, 23:16

lala630312 wrote:You was faster Darina! :-)

:plush41: :-)
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

lala630312 (29 Apr 2012, 23:21)

Дарина

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby Дарина » 29 Apr 2012, 23:17

Nat7 wrote:
Nat7 wrote:[b][size=150] Визу Камерленго дали в среду, в четверг он прилетел. Вчера мы уже работали два часа, сегодня еще будем работать два часа, а завтра он улетает. Все наше сотрудничество с Камерленго, таким образом, продлится четыре часа. Процесс идет интересно».

Разве можно за 4 часа поставить программу?

Музыка уже была выбрана,по словам Мишина, значит, Камерленго уже не с пустыми руками и головой прилетел. Они наверняка общались и согласовывали какие-то идеи заранее.
У них было два дня с двухчасовыми занятиями, а Dimi говорит, что к Уилсону фигуристы летают ставить программы всего на один день.

Думаю, с Евгением они ещё будут встречаться и консультироваться. Кстати, в интервью
(http://absoluteskating.com/index.php?ca ... camerlengo) Камерленго рассказывал, что он старается встретиться с фигуристами перед началом главных соревнований, и устраивает им допрос, куда они подевали некоторые движения или шаги :-): .

I try to meet with the skaters again before the main competitions to polish things, add more, improve... And when they come I often ask: "Where did this movement disappear to? Where did this step disappear to? Why aren't you dong this anymore?" and they answer: "Because, you know, we didn't have time..." "But did that movement mean something to you? Or was it only to move your arm up?"
So usually I can say that we did a good job - toward the end of the season.

lala630312 (29 Apr 2012, 23:21)

Дарина

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni