Мужчины || Men

Другие фигуристы, различные фигурнокатательные мероприятия || Other skaters and events without Evgeni

Re: Мужчины || Men

Postby Kudryavka » 26 Apr 2012, 05:23

let`s talk wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:I think Hanyu will become very soon Orser's favorite.
You know your words might have scary meaning considering Orser's sexual preferences. :hi_hi_hi: On a serious note, I am not sure at all that that is the right decision. Will see in a few months.

I believe Orser prefers more masculine tanned sexy man :D
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby Kudryavka » 26 Apr 2012, 10:57

Takahashi gets a confidence boost

April 25, 2012 - by Tatjana Flade
Photo © Robin Ritoss

Daisuke Takahashi of Japan performs to "Blues for Klook" by Eddy Louiss at the 2012 Worlds Figure Skating Championships.

Daisuke Takahashi of Japan ended the season on a high note when he won the Men’s event at the 2012 ISU World Team Trophy of Figure skating in Tokyo, Japan, last week, setting a new record Short Program score of 94.00 and a personal best free skating score.

For the first time since he won his World title in 2010, the Japanese beat two-time World Champion Patrick Chan of Canada.

“I don’t really have any feelings that I have to remain at the top,” Takahashi answered when asked what he needs to do to beat Chan in the future. “Patrick wasn’t perfect, he made mistakes. We both weren’t perfect. If he was perfect I know that Patrick’s program would have more points. I just need to do what I did this season and to build up on that, and maybe at the end of the day I might win.”

This season was an important stepping stone for the 26-year-old.

“I started from where there was no hope (to beat Chan), but little by little I have come closer to him,” said Takahashi. “It will boost my confidence, but I know I can’t be complacent. I know that Patrick will be very good next season, so I’m going to work hard.”

Obviously, one thing on Takahashi’s mind is the quad.

“I’ve understood that the necessity of the quad is important and I really have to work on it,” the athlete stressed.

First, however, he needs to nail the toeloop.

“I’m going to practice that,” said the five-time Japanese national champion. “According to the circumstances, I might change the type of jump, but I know I need the quad in order to win.”

Takahashi hasn’t worked on the quad flip since the Grand Prix series, but doesn’t exclude bringing it back.

In addition to the quad, Takahashi keeps a close eye on his component score.

“Every competition when I look at the five components and compare them to the others, I realize that this is where I need to get really high scores,” the 2010 Olympic bronze medalist pointed out. “Maybe the judges were generous at the World team Trophy, but having that score made me very happy. It helps my confidence and tells me that I’m on the right track. I never had so many 9s!”

As for next season, Takahashi isn’t sure yet about his choreography. He worked successfully with David Wilson and Pasquale Camerlengo this season, however, he is known for being someone who embraces change and likes to do try new and different things.

“Right now I don’t have any plans, and so I am in trouble,” he joked. “I have only two years left (before the Olympic Winter Games) and I have to try as much as I can.”

Lori Nichol is one of the top choreographers he hasn’t used yet. Apparently Chan won’t work with her now,
so perhaps Takahashi might grab the opportunity?

Currently Takahashi feels healthy, but has been longing for a break and is looking forward to his vacation.

“I’m going to have a break and then I’ll start refreshed,” said the 2010 World Champion, who still has quite a few ice shows in Asia that he is slated to perform. “I want to rest,” he stated. “Stress-free practices is what I’d like to do. As for my plans or what direction to take, I’m still thinking about it. I don’t know right now. I’m not going to rest much, just mentally I’d like to relax.”

The knee that he injured in the fall of 2010 no longer troubles him.

“It is fully healed,” he confirmed.

Overall, Takahashi felt that this season has set him up nicely for next one.

“This season, I think I was able to get my confidence back,” the two-time World silver medalist said. “I won medals at the Olympic Games and Worlds, but to be honest, I didn’t have so much confidence.”

Takahashi considers the Worlds his highlight of the season.

“I really trained hard for it,” he recalled. “I was able to perform my best. In the short program I made a mistake, but I was able to land the quad in the middle of all the attention. The training has built my confidence to get everything out there. Everything was a necessary process and that went into the highlight, the peak of the season.”

The Japanese skater didn’t have a quick answer when asked about whom he likes to compete against.

“I cannot single out one person,” he said. “The competition right now is at such a high level and all the competitors have a strong character. I like competing with everyone.”

He can be sure that many skating fans from all over the World are waiting impatiently for the next season to begin and to see him competing with his new programs against Chan and the others.

http://www.goldenskate.com/2012/04/taka ... nce-boost/

-------
so, that Colorado Springs skater said a truth. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18&p=68374#p68374
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post:
Nat7 (26 Apr 2012, 18:54)
Rating: 4.17%

Kudryavka

Postby clairdelalune » 26 Apr 2012, 13:02

Kudryavka wrote:
let`s talk wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:I think Hanyu will become very soon Orser's favorite.
You know your words might have scary meaning considering Orser's sexual preferences. :hi_hi_hi: On a serious note, I am not sure at all that that is the right decision. Will see in a few months.

I believe Orser prefers more masculine tanned sexy man :D

:a_g_a: Yuzuru is not in danger!!! :-)
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Nat7 » 26 Apr 2012, 19:15

Такахаши был действительно великолепен на Командном Чемпионате мира в Токио, а Чан как всегда упал и в короткой на акселе и в произвольной на четверном тулупе. Но что больше всего радует ,что разрыв между Такахаши и Чаном , в пользу Такахаши ,наконец-то составил почти 17 баллов ( 5 в короткой + 12 в произвольной) . Хочется надеяться,что это не было следствием только того,что Чемпионат проходил в Японии. А все таки после того, как на ЧМ освистали Чана,его оценки и освистали главного судью соревнований, появятся какие-то сдвиги в судействе, и Чана начнут судить так же как и других спортсменов. Жубера судьи судят очень жестко. Чуть покачнулся на выезде, сразу -2. Но все равно,несмотря на то,что Такахаши выиграл на Командном ЧМ в Токио, я считаю,что Чана все равно переоценивают. Но Чан был искренне удивлен оценкам, Как так. Всегда падал и больше 180, а тут только 170 баллов. Все соревнования Командного ЧМ в Токио можно посмотреть на сайте ИСУ даже сейчас в записи - http://livemanager.eurovision.edgesuite ... index.html
Nat7

Postby Грин » 26 Apr 2012, 20:10

Nat7 wrote:Такахаши был действительно великолепен на Командном Чемпионате мира в Токио, а Чан как всегда упал и в короткой на акселе и в произвольной на четверном тулупе. Но что больше всего радует ,что разрыв между Такахаши и Чаном , в пользу Такахаши ,наконец-то составил почти 17 баллов ( 5 в короткой + 12 в произвольной) . Хочется надеяться,что это не было следствием только того,что Чемпионат проходил в Японии. А все таки после того, как на ЧМ освистали Чана,его оценки и освистали главного судью соревнований, появятся какие-то сдвиги в судействе,l

Я тоже надеюсь, что сдвиги в судействе появятся, уже даже можно сказать, что немного появились. За такие же прокаты и на этапах ГП ,и в финале ГП с ошибками Чану ставили гораздо более высокие баллы.
Значит, все-таки слышали свист и сделали выводы. По крайней мере здесь и Такахаши был оценен по заслугам,и Жубер, и танцевальный дуэт из Америки ( всех тех, кого засудили на ЧМ).

These users thanked the author Грин for the post:
Nat7 (26 Apr 2012, 22:48)

Грин

Re: Новости о соревнованиях || Competitions News

Postby let`s talk » 28 Apr 2012, 19:26

This video compares Dai's FS at Worlds and at WTT. The idea is that his skating in Nice was not so much different than in Tokyo but the scores are uncomparable. I am an optimist, I think it's because the booing in Nice got heard. Some people believe it was just to peace the situation but at major events like GPF and Worlds Canada will get its win that it doesn't and didn't deserve. Let's wait for the next season and see. :plush34:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post (total 5):
Таня (29 Apr 2012, 18:35) • Nat7 (29 Apr 2012, 12:33) • lovplush (28 Apr 2012, 22:51) • simona (28 Apr 2012, 20:28) • lala630312 (28 Apr 2012, 19:51)
Rating: 20.83%

let`s talk

Postby lovplush » 28 Apr 2012, 22:52

let`s talk wrote:This video compares Dai's FS at Worlds and at WTT. The idea is that his skating in Nice was not so much different than in Tokyo but the scores are uncomparable. I am an optimist, I think it's because the booing in Nice got heard. Some people believe it was just to peace the situation but at major events like GPF and Worlds Canada will get its win that it doesn't and didn't deserve. Let's wait for the next season and see. :plush34:

So True. That is my theory too:-)
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
lovplush

Postby Nat7 » 30 Apr 2012, 22:04

написал - let`s talk"]This video compares Dai's FS at Worlds and at WTT. The idea is that his skating in Nice was not so much different than in Tokyo but the scores are uncomparable. I am an optimist, I think it's because the booing in Nice got heard. Some people believe it was just to peace the situation but at major events like GPF and Worlds Canada will get its win that it doesn't and didn't deserve. Let's wait for the next season and see. :plush34:

Большое спасибо за видео. Не секрет , что за счет оценок за компоненты, судьи могут вытащить одного спортсмена и утопить другого.Значит эту систему судейства надо менять,корректировать, чтобы судьи не могли так манипулировать оценками. Да и вопрос к квалификации судей. Что это за судьи, и что эта за система ,когда одну и ту же программу при примерно одинаковом прокате оценивают за компоненты с разницей в 5-7 баллов. Даже одно и тоже вращение оценивают разным уровнем. Посмотрим в следующем сезоне.
Nat7

Postby Таня » 01 May 2012, 16:51

Грин wrote: Я тоже надеюсь, что сдвиги в судействе появятся...

Nat7 wrote:....Значит эту систему судейства надо менять,корректировать, чтобы судьи не могли так манипулировать оценками.

Ох, и размечтались вы девушки! :a_g_a: Я не знаю, что должно произойти, чтобы ISU пошло на какие-то изменения в нсс перед ЧМ, можно сказать на родине этой самой системы и самогО чистабоха. :plush30:
Евгений Плющенко: "Спорт - это моя жизнь. Спортивные достижения во славу России - это моя религия. Для меня это не просто слова, это суть всего, что я делал и делаю в спорте."
Таня

Postby Nat7 » 01 May 2012, 18:32

Таня wrote:
Грин wrote: Я тоже надеюсь, что сдвиги в судействе появятся...

Nat7 wrote:....Значит эту систему судейства надо менять,корректировать, чтобы судьи не могли так манипулировать оценками.

Ох, и размечтались вы девушки! :a_g_a: Я не знаю, что должно произойти, чтобы ISU пошло на какие-то изменения в нсс перед ЧМ, можно сказать на родине этой самой системы и самогО чистабоха. :plush30:

Но Чистабоха уже более адекватно судили в Токио на World Team Trophy, хотя и эти оценки завышены. Другие спортсмены после падений улетают на 5-6-7 места, а не поднимаются все выше и выше. Если посмотреть церемонию награждения мужчин на ЧМ,в тот момент,когда призеров поздравляют главный судья и главный технический специалист, это две женщины в серых костюмах . Когда их диктор объявил, на стадионе слышен громкий свист. Здесь же на соревнованиях присутствовал и Чикванта. Может все-таки сделают выводы. Да и Лори Николь почему то сама ушла,Чистабох и сам был в недоумении. А все эти объяснения в прессе о причинах ухода , не раскрывают истинную причину .Посмотрим ,что будет в следующем сезоне. Надеяться хочется .Надежда умирает последней.

These users thanked the author Nat7 for the post:
let`s talk (03 May 2012, 19:35)

Nat7

PreviousNext

Return to Мир фигурного катания || Figure Skating