Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby cekoni » 26 May 2012, 20:24

Дарина wrote:
Aleksandra wrote: http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article. ... y=ice_news

Camerlengo collaborates with Plushenko, Mishin
PSA Choreographer of the Year adds transitions to Russian legend's 2012-13 programs

By Lynn Rutherford, special to icenetwork.com

Перевод интервью Камерленго:

Please, Darina - can you translate and Title (subtitle) of article? :plush39: .... I want to put your translation on the site :plush45:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby let`s talk » 26 May 2012, 21:09

cekoni wrote:Camerlengo collaborates with Plushenko, Mishin
PSA Choreographer of the Year adds transitions to Russian legend's 2012-13 programs

I believe it should be:

"Камерленго о совместной работе с Плющенко и Мишиным.

Обладатель премии Paul McGrath Профессиональной ассоциации фигуристов (PSA) наполнит связующими элементами программы Российской легенды в сезоне 2012-2013.

Линн Рутерфорд специально для icenetwork.com"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Дарина надеюсь потом получше скажет. Меня так прямо этот подзаголовок слегка раздражает. Прямо с таким намёком как-будьто этих транзишенов у легенды до этого и в помине не было. Их пресса похоже никак успокоиться не может. :)-(:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post:
Дарина (26 May 2012, 23:20)
Rating: 4.17%

let`s talk

Postby cekoni » 26 May 2012, 21:21

let`s talk wrote:
cekoni wrote:Camerlengo collaborates with Plushenko, Mishin

I believe it should be:

Thanks dear :plush39:

Дарина надеюсь потом получше скажет. Меня так прямо этот подзаголовок слегка раздражает. Прямо с таким намёком как-будьто этих транзишенов у легенды до этого и в помине не было. Их пресса похоже никак успокоиться не может. :)-(:

Oh, all their questions were provocative :kli_ny: .... but Camerlengo responded them very well :co_ol:

As for me - transitions are easiest part of the skating, and because that - Plushy do not pay attention on them until now :-)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby lala630312 » 26 May 2012, 21:41

cekoni wrote:
Oh, all their questions were provocative ...

Yes, i tought same thing, and i was a little bit angry. :plush23: :pa_la_ch: Lynn would have had to write that we here in America criticize him. :)-(:
lala630312

Postby clairdelalune » 26 May 2012, 22:30

The interview was very interesting!!! :plush45: :a_g_a: I do not see any "provocative" questions, I would have asked him the same if I were the IN journalist. :ne_vi_del: :kli_ny:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Дарина » 26 May 2012, 23:28

Может быть, вопросы и не очень провокационные, но всё равно Камерленго вынужден как-то защищать Евгения. Вместо того, чтобы спрашивать о транзишенах, можно было подробнее узнать о творческом процессе - как выбирали музыку и так далее.
В любом случае, интервью интересное, потому что Камерленго - душка :plush33: :-):
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby Kudryavka » 27 May 2012, 03:49

I'm surprised because people got mad at IN :sh_ok: Probably only Clair and me enjoyed :plush44:

Now I see why Darina asked me how I wrote my impression about this article :sh_ок:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 27 May 2012, 03:51

clairdelalune wrote:The interview was very interesting!!! :plush45: :a_g_a: I do not see any "provocative" questions, I would have asked him the same if I were the IN journalist. :ne_vi_del: :kli_ny:

Icenetwork.com: Plushenko has been criticized for a lack of transitions between elements.

They express their opinion as fact, with which are everyone agrees :kli_ny:

Whence they have right to "criticize" Plushy? :plush43: Why they do not criticize other (N/A) skaters because of their imperfections? I never heard that they criticize Chan due his many falls... :ps_ih:

In any case, it was obvious their intention to take the article in the negative direction toward Plushy :plush34:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (27 May 2012, 20:54) • Sakura (27 May 2012, 18:09)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 27 May 2012, 04:13

clairdelalune wrote:The interview was very interesting!!! :plush45: :a_g_a: I do not see any "provocative" questions, I would have asked him the same if I were the IN journalist. :ne_vi_del: :kli_ny:

Maybe girls got mad about part of Mishin and lacked TR :du_ma_et:

Mishin never left Zhenya alone - IN has described him like an overprotective daddy. this story was just cute to me. But the haters could make it malicious story. They would say something snide even if it was written only his profile or cooking recipe :du_ma_et:

About part of lacking TR - I keep silent :-)
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby clairdelalune » 27 May 2012, 13:30

cekoni wrote:

Icenetwork.com: Plushenko has been criticized for a lack of transitions between elements.

They express their opinion as fact, with which are everyone agrees :kli_ny:

Whence they have right to "criticize" Plushy? :plush43: Why they do not criticize other (N/A) skaters because of their imperfections? I never heard that they criticize Chan due his many falls... :ps_ih:

In any case, it was obvious their intention to take the article in the negative direction toward Plushy :plush34:

Ok, maybe she should have said "marked down" an not "criticized". It doesn't bother me because I got the point, she wants to know if Camerlengo improved Evgeni's transitions. I would have asked him the same thing, because I'm very very curious to see the result. Aren't you?
I don't care who agrees with her and who don't, I care about the marks and we all know his TR mark is lower than other components. This is a fact! :plush36:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni