Оф. новости - ИСУ/ФФККР || Official News ISU/Russian FS Fed.

Другие фигуристы, различные фигурнокатательные мероприятия || Other skaters and events without Evgeni

Re: Russian National Team 2012-13

Postby Kudryavka » 31 May 2012, 17:11

karnelove wrote:Plushy is the papa of the group and Artur is the baby! :hi_hi_hi: I knew Artur was young, but I didn't realise he was the youngest. Lots of years ahead for the future king! :ya_hoo_oo:

Plushy is not papa of them!! I'd say elder brother :-)

Yes. Gachinski is young. But "18-19 years old" (though he will turn 19 soon) is the same age as Plushy's SLC Olympics 2002. And Gachinski's biggest rival is more younger. Hanyu is still 17. So, I think 19 years old is not old, and not a baby anymore. He is already soldier!! :co_ol: :du_el:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post:
lala630312 (02 Jun 2012, 18:22)
Rating: 4.17%

Kudryavka

Postby karnelove » 02 Jun 2012, 14:55

Kudryavka wrote:
karnelove wrote:Plushy is the papa of the group and Artur is the baby! :hi_hi_hi: I knew Artur was young, but I didn't realise he was the youngest. Lots of years ahead for the future king! :ya_hoo_oo:

Plushy is not papa of them!! I'd say elder brother :-)

Yes. Gachinski is young. But "18-19 years old" (though he will turn 19 soon) is the same age as Plushy's SLC Olympics 2002. And Gachinski's biggest rival is more younger. Hanyu is still 17. So, I think 19 years old is not old, and not a baby anymore. He is already soldier!! :co_ol: :du_el:

I think Hanyu is 18? :plush38: Farris and Brown are 17 and they will be his challengers too :du_el:

I think Artur has learned how to fight, now he will show everyone he knows how to win! :du_el:

These users thanked the author karnelove for the post:
lala630312 (02 Jun 2012, 18:22)

karnelove

Postby Kudryavka » 02 Jun 2012, 17:54

karnelove wrote:I think Hanyu is 18? :plush38: Farris and Brown are 17 and they will be his challengers too :du_el:

I think Artur has learned how to fight, now he will show everyone he knows how to win! :du_el:

Hanyu turns 18 on 7 December next season. The same age as Joshua Farris (born 6.1.1995) and Jason Brown (born 15.12.1994). It's a shame that two Americans won't participate in Senior GP. I don't know but maybe USFSA wants to make them as competitors in 2018, and next season the boys will go to JGP and Jr.Worlds arent they? As for Japanese federation, I guess they hope Hanyu goes to Sochi.

By the way Joshua told on Japanese magazine: "If I compete in Sochi, I need to participate in the Grand Prix next season. Moreover I need to stand on the podium, need to win a gold medal (at least one gold), need to participate in the Final. Because I need to make me better known by people. And I have to be called "top skater". If I won't become such a skater by then, I won't get even chance to Sochi. There are so many things that I have to do. Maybe 2014 is too early to me." :plush36:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

lala630312 (02 Jun 2012, 18:23)

Kudryavka

Postby karnelove » 03 Jun 2012, 10:32

Kudryavka wrote:Hanyu turns 18 on 7 December next season. The same age as Joshua Farris (born 6.1.1995) and Jason Brown (born 15.12.1994). It's a shame that two Americans won't participate in Senior GP. I don't know but maybe USFSA wants to make them as competitors in 2018, and next season the boys will go to JGP and Jr.Worlds arent they? As for Japanese federation, I guess they hope Hanyu goes to Sochi.

By the way Joshua told on Japanese magazine: "If I compete in Sochi, I need to participate in the Grand Prix next season. Moreover I need to stand on the podium, need to win a gold medal (at least one gold), need to participate in the Final. Because I need to make me better known by people. And I have to be called "top skater". If I won't become such a skater by then, I won't get even chance to Sochi. There are so many things that I have to do. Maybe 2014 is too early to me." :plush36:

Oh wow! I did not know Hanyu was so young! :ne_vi_del: I thought he was Artur's age. Although Artur is only a year older than those three :-) Jason has the same birthday as Liza! :plush45:

I think the USFSA is feeling very embarrassed because they know Joshua and Jason are better than most of their established Senior men already, and another year's development would put them ahead. So they hold them back, because they don't want the Seniors to be embarassed. But there is talk that if Joshua and Jason can do well at the US Nationals they may be sent to 4CC and JW, or maybe if they are good enough, even Senior Worlds. I think they would have to trounce everybody to do that...but I think they can. I think it would be funny if they did that. :hi_hi_hi:

I did not know about that interview of Joshua's! Thankyou for posting that part. It only makes me more sad. :ny_tik: Poor Josh. He was really gunning for Sochi. :plush36:
karnelove

Re: Оф. новости - ИСУ/ФФККР || Official News ISU/Russian FS

Postby clairdelalune » 03 Jun 2012, 13:48

Shame on the USFSA for not promoting their talented young men! :plush43:
ImageImage

These users thanked the author clairdelalune for the post:
Kudryavka (04 Jun 2012, 14:22)

clairdelalune

Re: Russia National Team 2012-13

Postby bigeyegugu » 03 Jun 2012, 14:24

Kudryavka wrote:i'm tired. someday i want to add pairs and dancers..

Great job! :ro_za: plush48

These users thanked the author bigeyegugu for the post:
Kudryavka (04 Jun 2012, 13:25)

bigeyegugu

Postby Kudryavka » 04 Jun 2012, 14:21

karnelove wrote:Oh wow! I did not know Hanyu was so young! :ne_vi_del: I thought he was Artur's age. Although Artur is only a year older than those three :-) Jason has the same birthday as Liza! :plush45:

For the reason as I wrote above, I don't think Jason and Josha are Gachinski's rivals (for now. I dont know what will happen till sochi :p )

Hanyu is young and talented man. Though I don't know he will have successful next season. Young guy is always unstable, like Gachinski's this season.
Even so, I'm interested in young talented guys' battle from curiosity.)) Gachinski is a year and half older than Hanyu, but so far it was rare that Gachinski was able to beat Hanyu. I think, it was only once in Moscow Grand Prix. Despite that, Hanyu showed his strong rivalry against Gachinski in his book. and as far as I know, Gachinski didn't comment about Hanyu. It's interesting to me. Why Hanyu thinks like that, he beat Gachinski at the Jr. Worlds, but Gachinski became the world bronze medalist earlier than him. He was shocked it like "why Jr champ couldnt even go to Worlds, but Jr bronze medalist won the senior medal?! How frustrating~~ T____T " :-)
And then, thie season in Nice, Gachinski finished 18th, and Hanyu won the bronze. seesaw struggle! This drama was interesting to me :ya_hoo_oo:

Maybe next season they will have more excited battle than this season. Gachinski of Russia vs Hanyu of Canada/Japan... fatal competition :du_el:
Kudryavka

Postby Вера » 15 Jun 2012, 20:23

ISU повысит минимальный возраст фигуристов для всех взрослых турниров
http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20120615/601164864.html
МОСКВА, 15 июн - РИА Новости, Андрей Симоненко. Минимальный возраст участия во всех взрослых турнирах, согласно решению конгресса Международного союза конькобежцев (ISU), с 2014 года будет составлять 15 лет, сообщил агентству "Р-Спорт" президент Федерации фигурного катания на коньках России (ФФККР) Александр Горшков.
В настоящее время фигурист может участвовать во взрослом турнире (в частности, чемпионате мира, Европы или на Олимпийских играх), если 1 июля предыдущего года ему уже исполнилось 15 лет. Для турниров взрослой серии Гран-при планка ниже на один год.
"Изначально были подготовлены предложения, касающиеся ограничения возраста юниоров и новисов, которые должны были вступить в силу с 2014 года, - рассказал Горшков в телефонном разговоре. - А вот ограничение минимального возраста у взрослых 15 годами на всех турнирах, включая Гран-при, должно было произойти немедленно. Мы добились поправки, чтобы повышение минимального возраста на Гран-при также состоялось в 2014 году".

"Мы объяснили, что логично принимать решение об изменениях во всех возрастных категориях одновременно, - добавил президент ФФККР. - Хотя бы потому, что в наступающем сезоне спортсмены по всем этапам Гран-при, что взрослым, что юниорским, уже распределены. У многих уже подготовлены программы. Нашу поправку приняли".

© РИА Новости. Максим Богодвид
14-летняя фигуристка Юлия Липницкая сможет принять участие во взрослой серии Гран-при сезона-2012/2013.
Квалификация отменяется
Квалификационные соревнования во всех чемпионатах по фигурному катанию, по словам Горшкова, с нынешнего сезона будут отменены.
"Создалась довольно казуистическая ситуация, - пояснил президент ФФККР. - Конгресс ISU в 2010 году принял решение о проведении квалификации на два следующих сезона. Сейчас совет ISU предложил из того решения слова "2011" и "2012" убрать, то есть узаконить квалификацию на постоянной основе. Однако предложение не прошло - малые страны были заинтересованы в том, чтобы квалификации не было".

Причины отмены квалификации, как сказал собеседник "Р-Спорт", в основном, финансового характера.
"Последние два года участие фигуристов в квалификации оплачивалось их федерациями. Компенсировались же эти деньги ISU только в том случае, если фигуристы квалификацию проходили. Многие федерации этой практикой были недовольны", - подчеркнул Горшков.
Распространившиеся в интернете слухи о намерении Канады из-за отмены квалификации отказаться от проведения чемпионата мира 2013 года в Лондоне (провинция Онтарио) президент ФФККР назвал не соответствующими действительности.
"Речи об отказе канадцев проводить чемпионат мира не было, - отметил Горшков. - Говорилось только о том, что в связи с отменой квалификации у них возникают чисто организационно-финансовые проблемы, которые им предстоит решать. К примеру, гостиницы уже забронированы на определенные сроки и на определенное количество спортсменов и тренеров. А из-за отмены квалификации им придется вносить изменения. Они были расстроены, но демаршей в связи с этим не было".
Жеребьевка остается
Конгресс ISU, по словам Горшкова, не принял предложение совета о том, чтобы на чемпионатах стартовые номера в произвольной программе распределялись в обратном порядке относительно занятых мест в короткой программе, как это делается на турнирах Гран-при.
"Мы проголосовали против, - рассказал президент ФФККР. - Дело вот в чем. Одному нравится кататься в конце, второму - в начале, третьему в середине. Я считаю, у спортсмена должен быть шанс получить любой стартовый номер в разминке".

На отмене жеребьевки, сказал Горшков, настаивали телекомпании.
"Просьба была соответствующая от телевидения. Гран-при в большей степени коммерческое мероприятие, поэтому там пусть так оно и будет. Но чемпионаты - это чистый спорт, и их трогать нельзя. И это предложение было отклонено", - заключил собеседник "Р-Спорт".
Конгресс ISU проходил в Куала-Лумпуре (Малайзия) 11-15 июня.

These users thanked the author Вера for the post:
Kudryavka (16 Jun 2012, 15:29)

Вера
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 15 Jun 2012, 22:10

@blazingblades:
https://twitter.com/#!/blazingblades

#ISUCongressActions Novice Max Age (Singles) Lowered by 1 yr; for Nov ice Pairs/Dance, lowered to 'not have yet reached 15/17'

#ISUCongressActions Sr. minimum age now 15 for all events (no more 14 yr olds on the GP).

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
Kudryavka (16 Jun 2012, 15:29)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 16 Jun 2012, 15:12

ISU 54th Ordinary Congress
16 June 2012

The International Skating Union’s 54th Ordinary Congress concluded on 15 June 2012 in Kuala Lumpur (MAS). ...

It was announced that the 55th Ordinary Congress will be held in Dublin (IRL) in June 2014 and Mr Volker Waldeck was unanimously elected as Chair of the Disciplinary Commission.

Key decisions by the Congress:

General Regulations and Constitution
Congress has agreed to amend the format of the ISU Ordinary Congress cycle with a Forum to take place in 2014 and the next Ordinary Congress with elections to take place in 2016.

Single and Pair Skating and Ice Dance

The minimum age requirement in the Figure Branch has been changed to 15 which now includes all Senior International Competitions and not only ISU Championships and Olympic Winter Games. This change is effective starting in the season 2014/15. Minor adjustments have also been made in the Novice and Junior age categories.

The Single and Pair Skating and Ice Dance Technical Committees proposed several changes to make the Special Regulations and Technical Rules consistent across the disciplines, this harmonization of the rules were unanimously approved by Congress.

An additional Base Value has been introduced, the Base Value now ranges from level 0 to 4.

As of the season 2014/15, vocal music can be used in Single and Pair Skating.

Congress passed a change to remove the preliminary rounds at ISU Figure Skating Championships which will impact the time schedule starting with next season’s ISU Championships.

In line with ISU Championships 16 Pair Skaters and 20 Ice Dance Couples will qualify for the Free Program at the Olympic Winter Games.

The introduction of an examination for ISU Referees and International Judges and Referees was voted in by Congress.

http://www2.isu.org/vsite/vnavsite/page/directory/0,10853,4844-205151-222374-nav-list,00.html?id=1080

Таня (17 Jun 2012, 05:59)

Kudryavka

PreviousNext

Return to Мир фигурного катания || Figure Skating