Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

Postby cekoni » 17 Sep 2012, 16:51

dustman wrote:News video

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/Fig ... ?playeri=1

Плющенко разучил еще один четверной прыжок (видео)
Фигурист Евгений Плющенко, принявший участие в контрольных прокатах членов сборной России в Одинцове, сказал, что сделал упор на отработку танцевальных элементов.

This video on youtube... :plush45:

News about Open Test Skating 15.09.2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTA2nvDKxr0

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
Sakura (18 Sep 2012, 03:00) • lala630312 (17 Sep 2012, 22:31) • Виктория (17 Sep 2012, 17:31)
Rating: 12.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby dimi » 17 Sep 2012, 18:38

I didnt really claim whats better program or not, I just realy liked the other one a lot, not to disappear, if he can skate to both this season I ll be happy. I just dont wish RJ to get forgotten it was a good choreographed program that most important I saw on the making so all moves were empasized to learn them. This one is still on the making, the first half is not complete, also the steps look like the sp, so maybe they still take ideas. Honestly there is not much to say yet about it, also when I saw the 4S, everything blurred around me :sh_ок: One thought though I have is that by moving the hands so much like a swan it is like he mocks it. Audience know it is a swan program, maybe so much moving hands like one is not necessary.

American boards mosty love it though :plush45:

These users thanked the author dimi for the post (total 2):
Kudryavka (18 Sep 2012, 07:42) • lala630312 (17 Sep 2012, 22:32)
Rating: 8.33%

dimi

Postby cekoni » 17 Sep 2012, 21:39

dimi wrote:...

I did not believe you, and I went to check.... :sh_ок: :-)

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthr ... 33&page=15

Eislauffan (Tatjana Flade):
Plushenko looks different in this program, he was smiling a lot during the performance. Overall, a softer look. The Romeo and Juliet program went in that direction as well. He pointed out that the program is still raw and needs to be polished a lot. Hopefully he'll do that. Good for him to go for the quad Salchow again after so many years. Axel as strong as ever.

--------------------------

Walked through 2 jumps and a spin, but I like the layout. Obviously still very new, very bare and the edit needs getting used to, but he seems to be covering the ice better. Very strong jumps and I love the circular steps during "the Swan". He can be so lyrical and fluid when he doesn't over work it, which unfortunately he did right after during the straight line steps to "Danse Macabre".

--------------------

Plush - A pleasure to see him skate to real classical music again. I loved the fluidity to some of his movements and I really liked his "choreographic sequence" or whatever it's called (I guess they had to make it a requirement to force him to have any choreo ). He even did a Sasha Cohen HMV type move, LOL! Really great light and shade and variation of tone in this program. I like it so much, I have a feeling he'll dump it by Euros. I don't know why he says this is his first 4sal, I thought he did one at a Russian Cup Event a few years ago. Anyway, it's been a while, so I'm impressed that at this age he's basically adding a new jump to his repertoire, while keeping his immaculate triple axel, which I swear looks better than when he was young. He looks to be in such great shape, I selfishly really wish he would do at least Cup of Russia.

----------------------

Very un plushenko program. None of the arm flailing until the last music cut. I don't know how I feel about it. I was expecting a masterpiece to Romeo and Juliet and got this. It's not bad, just not what I think he's capable of.

----------------------

... The purity of the music allowed his basics to come through, IMO. I would like to watch R&J for comparison, though.

---------------------------

Oh wow. I was expecting R&J and waiting to be trolled but this is just magnificent.

It's a little bare at the moment, but this could be a really great program for him. I just absolutely love the steps in The Swan. He's softened his arms a little which I think will help. Not sure about the Danse Macabre bit. But you know, he does it every year! Just when I thought he couldn't get any better, in that last part, he grabs his heel and does a Y. What the hell?! Where did that come from?!?!!?!?

Great 4S, and hope he's gonna bring the 4Lz at some point, he was training it this off-season.

-------------------------------

Plushenko: It's gotten to the point where it doesn't matter what he's skating to or what he's wearing. I'm just riveted. Love him.

-------------------------

he's a legend and we're lucky to still have him around. I mean imagine if we still had the other SLC skaters like B&S, Yags, A&P... it's extraordinary.

With that said, I honestly do like his program, and I would be really impressed with him if he were some new skater on the scene.

-----------------------

Plushenko is a freaking legend. I really, really, really want to see him at Worlds. Program has potential.

-----------------------

Absolutely, just the longevity of his career in the top echelons of men's skating is inspiring. Obviously the original report about "7 triple axels" was a mistranslation/mistake, BUT if there's any skater that could possibly pull off that physical feat, it's Plush.

---------------------

For what it's worth, I love that Plushy's footwork seem much better than before. I think it shows that he's really into working on footwork/step sequences.

---------------------

I just love Plushy´s new LP. The swan footwork is wonderful. This is going to be a masterpiece when it is finished. And of course, he rocks, as always

-----------------------

I loved it. He's always been a very good technical skater, but I'm seeing more artistry in this program than what I've seen in the past. This program suits him. Great job!

the costume is interesting. i spent the whole time watching it and trying to figure what it is about. a white swan whose transformation in black went wrong on one side, or a black swan who just couldnt get totally white?
the program may be about the life and the death of a swan. thats why they play Danse macabre in the end, i guess.

I can't even believe that's Plushenko doing that first footwork sequence. This Saint-Saens medley works so well for him, I'm totally beyond impressed - I've always respected the hell out of him, but I'd never expect such a change in style of movement at the age of 30 from ANYONE

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
bigeyegugu (18 Sep 2012, 15:23) • lala630312 (17 Sep 2012, 22:38) • whitebamboo (17 Sep 2012, 21:59)
Rating: 12.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 17 Sep 2012, 21:48

http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/2012091 ... z26kXtbX6U

Президент ФФККР отметил серьезную подготовку Плющенко к сезону

МОСКВА, 17 сен - РИА Новости, Андрей Симоненко. Олимпийский чемпион 2006 года в мужском одиночном катании Евгений Плющенко продемонстрировал свою хорошую готовность к предстоящему сезону на прокате в Одинцово, заявил агентству "Р-Спорт" президент Федерации фигурного катания на коньках России (ФФККР) Александр Горшков.

В субботу Плющенко продемонстрировал зрителям, собравшимся на ледовой арене в Одинцово, свою новую произвольную программу, поставленную под фрагменты трех произведений Камиля Сен-Санса - "Рондо каприччиозо", "Лебедя" и "Пляски смерти". В технической части программы 29-летний фигурист, в частности, с небольшой помаркой исполнил сальхов в 4 оборота, чисто сделал два акселя в 3,5 оборота.

"Женя молодец, работает очень серьезно, тренируется, - отметил Горшков в телефонном разговоре. - На разминке сделал четверной тулуп в каскаде, во время проката очень близок был к исполнению четверного сальхова. И программа у него очень интересная. Очень серьезно относится к своей подготовке спортсмен".

--------------------------

Some "philosophical" text... :kli_ny: :ps_ih:

Новое тело Плющенко:
http://www.mk.ru/sport/article/2012/09/ ... henko.html
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 17 Sep 2012, 21:58

http://rsport.ru/photo/20120917/617206150.html

-----------------

Ari, Plushy, Vitaly and Tatjana Flade...
http://vk.com/photo2535760_287955362

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lёle4ka (18 Sep 2012, 02:45)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby whitebamboo » 17 Sep 2012, 22:12

cekoni wrote:
dimi wrote:...

I did not believe you, and I went to check.... :sh_ок: :-)

Thank you so much for the quotes from FSU, Cekoni! I am glad to see these comments, even though I do have to say that I generally have strong reservations about how much some of the people there, who often pass judgements about Evgeni's artistry or lack thereof, actually understand art....But the prevalent opinions there does seem to correspond to some extend with dominant opinions in the world of NA figure skating, so that perhaps is a positive sign purely from the point of view of judging. Of course, the program, as Evgeni himself mentioned, is only a working outline right now, so obviously a lot of work needs to be done.

The softer parts of the program, for instance the "Swan" part, is really beautiful, and that's also what everyone seems to like about it. But I do have to say that for me personally, it's still the less soft final Danse Macabre that is even more intriguing, and its contrast and (I think, need to see more, of course) conflict with what came before...

These users thanked the author whitebamboo for the post:
lala630312 (17 Sep 2012, 22:45)
Rating: 4.17%

whitebamboo

Postby lilywang » 17 Sep 2012, 22:56

No matter which program he will skate at Euro, I think it will be a great program. He is improving every season, the edge and flow in the step sequence were just lovely. I always liked Petukhov's work in Godfather and Moonlight, his programs always bring a hauntingly delicate touch from Plushy.

I would love to see R&J too. It is interesting that both Swan and R&J were programs that he used or planned to use when he was young, it is like going back to the age of innocence after seen and done everything. The next two seasons will be the end chapter of his competitive career, and he is approaching it with a sense of tender love and reflection.

These users thanked the author lilywang for the post (total 2):
whitebamboo (18 Sep 2012, 00:36) • cekoni (17 Sep 2012, 23:18)
Rating: 8.33%

lilywang

Postby Marisha-amber » 17 Sep 2012, 23:03

Ну и от меня наконец, традиционно фоточки:)) Как рада была вас всех увидеть!!! Соскучилась за лето:) Жаль, времени не так много было пообщаться.
От формы Жени и от того, как он стал ехать я в абсолютном восторге! не говоря уже про 4с. А вот от проги пока очень противоречивые впечатления... А впрочем сначала надо увидеть окончательный вариант.

Еще много фоточек тут:)
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/marisha-am ... um/190008/

These users thanked the author Marisha-amber for the post (total 8):
Таня (18 Sep 2012, 20:41) • bigeyegugu (18 Sep 2012, 15:29) • Ирина (18 Sep 2012, 08:41) • Sakura (18 Sep 2012, 03:16) • lёle4ka (18 Sep 2012, 02:41) • whitebamboo (18 Sep 2012, 00:38) • lovplush (17 Sep 2012, 23:38) • cekoni (17 Sep 2012, 23:18)
Rating: 33.33%

Marisha-amber

Postby cekoni » 17 Sep 2012, 23:16

whitebamboo wrote:... though I do have to say that I generally have strong reservations about how much some of the people there, who often pass judgements about Evgeni's artistry or lack thereof, actually understand art....But the prevalent opinions there does seem to correspond to some extend with dominant opinions in the world of NA figure skating, so that perhaps is a positive sign purely from the point of view of judging. Of course, the program, as Evgeni himself mentioned, is only a working outline right now, so obviously a lot of work needs to be done.

The softer parts of the program, for instance the "Swan" part, is really beautiful, and that's also what everyone seems to like about it. But I do have to say that for me personally, it's still the less soft final Danse Macabre that is even more intriguing, and its contrast and (I think, need to see more, of course) conflict with what came before...

Yes, they are behave, as there not exist any other kind of art, some other emotions, besides "deeply thoughtful look into the distance" :ar_ti_st: :ps_ih:
As they were afraid of another emotions - drama, passion... Sometimes I think that such superficial comments are by pre-pubescent teens :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 17 Sep 2012, 23:21

Marisha-amber wrote:Ну и от меня наконец, традиционно фоточки:)) Как рада была вас всех увидеть!!! Соскучилась за лето:) Жаль, времени не так много было пообщаться.
От формы Жени и от того, как он стал ехать я в абсолютном восторге! не говоря уже про 4с. А вот от проги пока очень противоречивые впечатления... А впрочем сначала надо увидеть окончательный вариант.
Еще много фоточек тут:)
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/marisha-am ... um/190008/

:plush33: Great pics, Marisha - as always! :plush40:

... pity, because of these stupid colorful backgrounds! :is_te_ri_ka: :-(
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni