Конкурс: Сценарий для комикса || Screenplay for the comics

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Конкурс: Сценарий для комикса || Screenplay for the comics

Postby cekoni » 17 Oct 2012, 17:06

http://evgeni-plushenko.com/news/134.htm

Конкурс: Сценарий для комикса

Друзья, у нас стартует новый конкурс для самых креативных и талантливых.

Женя решил преподнести новогодний подарок своим поклонникам в виде комикса, где описывается какая-то из его непридуманных жизненных историй. Появилась идея объявить конкурс на лучший сценарий для этого комикса. И в этом жанре каждый может проявить себя!

Итак, задача - придумать тему для комикса с Женей, в котором развернется какая-либо история. Объем готовой книжки - около 24 страниц, но вам рисовать ничего не нужно! Только идея. Возможны какие-то наброски, раскадровка и раскрытие главной мысли в текстовом формате.

Идеи могут быть любые, ограничиваются они только вашей фантазией. Например, можно как-то интересно представить тему Евровидения или камбека Жени в большой спорт. Главное - основным героем в вашей истории должен быть, конечно, Евгений.

Времени совсем мало – конкурс проводится до (26) 31 октября! Надеемся на Вашу активность и оригинальные идеи.

Победитель получит эксклюзивные памятные призы от фигуриста с автографом и огромный респект на страницах комикса!

Ждем Ваши работы на comics@evgeni-plushenko.com

Удачи!

---------------------------------

http://evgeni-plushenko.com/eng/news/107.htm

Competition: The screenplay for the comics

Dear friends,

We have launched a new competition for the most creative and talented people.

Evgeni decided to make a New Year gift to his fans - a comics, where one of his true life stories is described. We came up with the idea to announce a competition for the best screenplay (idea) for this comics. In this genre everyone can express himself!

So, the challenge is to think of the theme for the comics with Evgeni where his story is being told. The volume of the finished book is about 24 pages, but you do not need to draw anything! Just an idea. Still your sketches, storyboards and disclosure of the main ideas in text format are mostly welcomed.

The ideas can be of any kind, they are limited only by your imagination. For example, you can provide something interesting on Eurovision topic, or Zhenya's comeback to a competitive sport. The main thing is the star character in your story should be Evgeni, of course.

We have very little time left - the competition is held until October 31(26)! We hope for your activism and original ideas.

The winner will receive exclusive prizes from the skater with the autograph and huge respect on pages of the comics!

Please send your works to comics@evgeni-plushenko.com

Good luck!

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
bigeyegugu (18 Oct 2012, 14:30)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Re: Конкурс: Сценарий для комикса || Screenplay for the comi

Postby LunaMoon » 25 Oct 2012, 13:35

I have a question about the contest. The rules say "the competition is held until October 26". Does that mean our entries are due BEFORE October 26? Or is October 26 the last day we can send entries? Also...in which time zone? I know this may sound crazy but I live in the USA. When it's October 25 here, it's already October 26 in Russia and I need every hour I can get! Thanks! Spasiba! Hvala lepo!
"The artist is nothing without the gift...but the gift is nothing without work."
LunaMoon

Postby cekoni » 25 Oct 2012, 13:53

LunaMoon wrote:I have a question about the contest. The rules say "the competition is held until October 26". Does that mean our entries are due BEFORE October 26? Or is October 26 the last day we can send entries? Also...in which time zone? I know this may sound crazy but I live in the USA. When it's October 25 here, it's already October 26 in Russia and I need every hour I can get! Thanks! Spasiba! Hvala lepo!

Probably 26/27.10. in midnight by Moscow time http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge ... 21026T2355 :hi_hi_hi:

.... but I think that and few days later will not be problem :mi_ga_et:

LunaMoon (25 Oct 2012, 14:09)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 27 Oct 2012, 00:02

:plush45:

Крайний срок для отправки Ваших идей продлен до конца октября!

The deadline to send your ideas is extended until the end of october!

LunaMoon (27 Oct 2012, 00:52)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby LunaMoon » 27 Oct 2012, 00:52

YAY!!! :ya_hoo_oo: Thank you for some extra time! :plush40: SPASIBA! I really wanted to try making an entry but I just can't work very fast. :-):
"The artist is nothing without the gift...but the gift is nothing without work."

These users thanked the author LunaMoon for the post (total 3):
simona (08 Nov 2012, 19:14) • bigeyegugu (27 Oct 2012, 13:43) • cekoni (27 Oct 2012, 02:19)
Rating: 12.5%

LunaMoon

Postby wyldkard » 25 Aug 2023, 12:24

wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 25 Aug 2023, 12:25

wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 25 Aug 2023, 12:26

wyldkard