Golden Skate Awards 2012 - Turin, Italy 20.10.2012

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Golden Skate Awards 2012 - Turin, Italy 20.10.2012

Postby simona » 26 Oct 2012, 19:24

Image KISS SARYNKAAA!

ImageImageImageImageImage

These users thanked the author simona for the post:
lёle4ka (26 Oct 2012, 23:34)
Rating: 4.17%

simona

Postby cekoni » 27 Oct 2012, 00:35

anna54 wrote:
http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/12350
Intervista a Evgeni Plushenko, lo zar che ama l’Italia e tifa Juventus

A very interesting interview without sensationalism and untruly words: ...

Please Anna, can you translate this interview? :plush39:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby anna54 » 27 Oct 2012, 01:01

cekoni wrote:
anna54 wrote:
http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/12350

A very interesting interview without sensationalism and untruly words: ...

Please Anna, can you translate this interview? :plush39:

I'll try tomorrow :-):
anna54

Postby cekoni » 27 Oct 2012, 02:46

anna54 wrote:I'll try tomorrow :-):

Use Google translator, that you would not have to type the whole article: :plush45:
http://translate.google.com/?sl=auto&tl=en#it/en/
- copy/paste text here
- fix wrong words....
cekoni
Administrator

Postby anna54 » 27 Oct 2012, 04:28

cekoni wrote:
anna54 wrote: http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/12350

Use Google translator, that you would not have to type the whole article: :plush45:

Interview with Evgeni Plushenko, the Czar who loves Italy and is a fan of Juventus
Posted on Thu, 25/10/2012

October 20, 2012 - Palavela in Turin. The skaters are finishing the final round of the Golden Skate Awards. Same city, same time - Juventus Stadium: they are playing the second half of the league game in Serie A Juventus-Napoli, the result of which will crown the leaders of Serie A.

Starting just with Juventus, with this bond between two sports entirely different but equally exciting and able to excite the audience, the interview with the Czar shows Evgeni as man with a great desire to play, to talk about himself and what he loves. The common passion for a football team becomes an unusual approach to begin a dialogue.

- Evgeni, we have good news for you. Juventus has just taken the lead over Napoli. Cacere scored a goal. The Russian champion makes a sign of victory with his hand while a smile lights up his face.
- Evgeni: Wonderful. Marvelous. I'm happy, so happy. Although if without Alessandro Del Piero, without my friend Alex, I'm missing something ... it's different to follow the Juventus ... but it's my team.

- The players change, there are successive generations, but Juventus is always the same: a winning collective ... And, then, there are other players, other samples ... There's Andrea Pirlo is an immense midfielder, also in the Italian national team ...
- Evgeni: Of course. I agree with you. I miss Del Piero because I have personally met him and we became friends. I'm sure he will do well in Sydney. For him it is a new adventure. Juventus is my team and when I can, I watch the matches. I love Italian football. Your league is electrifying. Do you know that there is a close connection between Russia and Italy? Spalletti for example trains Zenit St. Petersburg ... "

- And Capello is the coach of your National team.
- Evgeni: It's exactly what I told you. It's nice that there is this cooperation between our nations ...

- Evgeni, let's talk about skating? We are both passionate about football, but let's get back to your sport ... You have worked and are working with Pasquale Camerlengo. Tell us about this experience.
- Evgeni: That 's what I said earlier: an Italian and a Russian, again ... (laughs). I was fine with Pasquale. It 'a great person, a great man, very professional. He works a lot, he knows what he wants and how to achieve it. It 's very scrupulous, careful, precise and has an extremely strong personality.

- What are your plans for the season, the costumes, the music ... Will you change them? What new programs are you going to present?
- Evgeni: I thought a lot about my programs. In the end I decided to change only the long one. I have used the short program only twice in the last season: in the Russian National Championships and the European Championships in Sheffield. It would have been a shame not to keep it for a while. So, I will repeat "Storm" in the variation of Yanni ... and for the long program I worked a lot with different ideas until I chose a medley of musics: "Rondò Capriccioso", "The Swan", the "Dance Macabre". This program is called "The Best of Saint Saens." It 'a big challenge. The costume? You'll see him tonight, I think it's attractive, it's black and white ...

- You know I adored the costume you wore in Sheffield for your lp. You reminded me of Prince Andrej of "War and Peace" by Lev Tolstoy ...
- Evgeni: Really? Thank you ... I'm glad you liked it ... Prince Andrej? Interesting, very interesting ... I'm glad to hear this comparison ...

- You recently skated in Verona in '"Opera on Ice" Tell us about this experience ... this fusion between the world of figure skating and the lyric...
- Evgeni: Verona is a wonderful city, beautiful, friendly, the city of love, and the Arena transmits a unique atmosphere: it is an ancient and charming place, you feel immersed in history. Skating in a place like this is an unbelievable experience, completely different from anything I had done before. I confess I really experienced intense moments there...

- In 2014, the ISU should allow figure skaters to use singing music in competition. What do you think? Will you try it?
- Evgeni: I think singing music is fitting for the shows, it helps to enrich the performance, to communicate with the public. Not in competition, though. Perhaps I am a little bit conservative ... who knows. But I believe that music should be just that. Not a song. I will not use songs in my programs.

- Evgeni, let's talk about the Olympics. In Sochi your dream will come true: to skate in four Olympic Games and you will do it in your Russia. What are your goals?
- Evgeni: First of all, what you have just mentioned: be there, be present in the competition. To participate in my country to my fourth Olympics is already a great achievement. Then, I can tell you that I'll do my best, I'll try hard. And who knows, maybe, I'll gain a medal ...

- Silver in Salt Lake City, gold in Torino, silver medal in Vancouver ... you're missing the bronze?
- Evgeni: Who can say? I'll give my best, you bet ...

- And after Sochi? Going to train as Alexei Mishin?
- Evgeni: For the moment, I decided that I will make a great show, with stops all over the world. It will be a long show that will touch many countries among which of course, Italy. And then I want to buy a house in your country. I love it very much, I feel at home there: my second home ... And of course, I will dedicate myself to my family, to the new baby who will be born in December, which will be called as my friend Alex Del Piero ... Then, who knows what the future will reserve ...

- You have many admirers in Italy. Do you want to give me a message to them?
- Evgeni: Every time I come to Italy I am surrounded by the great affection of the public. I feel loved. This is very important for me. I thank my fans. I want to tell them they are great, I always carry them in my heart. They give me strength and help me to give my utmost ... Simply: Thank you ...

Time for Evgeni is a relative concept: anyway he was friendly, natural and sincere.
He must go: his black and white costume awaits him. His Juventus finished won 2-0. I tell him, greet him and he smiles again, as happy as a kid. Then he flies to his ice. Tonight he has a show here in Turin, but the real game will be played in Sochi in 2014.

Barbara Castellaro

These users thanked the author anna54 for the post (total 8):
lёle4ka (28 Oct 2012, 04:56) • lovplush (27 Oct 2012, 21:34) • Грин (27 Oct 2012, 19:56) • bigeyegugu (27 Oct 2012, 13:00) • Таня (27 Oct 2012, 10:07) • simona (27 Oct 2012, 09:01) • cekoni (27 Oct 2012, 05:13) • whitebamboo (27 Oct 2012, 04:43)
Rating: 33.33%

anna54

Postby cekoni » 27 Oct 2012, 05:12

anna54 wrote:
cekoni wrote:
anna54 wrote: http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/12350

Interview with Evgeni Plushenko, the czar who loves Italy and Juventus fans
Posted on Thu, 25/10/2012

Many thanks dear! :plush40: .... you checked/corrected Google translation? :mi_ga_et:

P.S. Pluhsy is "fan of Juventus", or he "loves Juventus fans"? :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby simona » 27 Oct 2012, 09:20

:hea_rt: Anna Maria grazie per la traduzione!

ImageImageImageImageImage

These users thanked the author simona for the post:
lёle4ka (28 Oct 2012, 04:56)

simona

Postby anna54 » 27 Oct 2012, 18:42

simona wrote:
:hea_rt: Anna Maria grazie per la traduzione!

Sorry, the correct translation is:...the Czar who loves Italy an is a Juventus fan :-)
anna54

Postby anna54 » 27 Oct 2012, 18:54

Sorry, the correct translation of the title is of course that HE IS A JUVENTUS FAN :-)

These users thanked the author anna54 for the post:
bigeyegugu (28 Oct 2012, 15:01)

anna54

Postby cekoni » 27 Oct 2012, 21:55

anna54 wrote:Sorry, the correct translation of the title is of course that HE IS A JUVENTUS FAN :-)

Thanks Anna! :plush39:
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016